Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Clans RP [always open to join]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
((@Smallpuddle by the cave outside))

She was sitting down and enjoying her food.
((@Smallpuddle by the cave outside))

She was sitting down and enjoying her food.
Shadowwing had gone back to to her den. A sleeping Ourea on her back. When she was half way there when she heard noises from another tunnel. After twisting her way though some passages she came to an opening covered by plants, animals and sunlight. She recognized some of the dragons, and so she walked foreword.
Shadowwing had gone back to to her den. A sleeping Ourea on her back. When she was half way there when she heard noises from another tunnel. After twisting her way though some passages she came to an opening covered by plants, animals and sunlight. She recognized some of the dragons, and so she walked foreword.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Winter tilted her head to the side.
"What's second leader?" she asked while she looked back at him. She didn't even really know what a family was, let alone a clan since she had been alone all of her life. She crouched down lower, looking at the apparel that was around the den.

Edit

Ourea moaned a little, having over exerted himself during the fight. He could feel Shadowwing's scales under him, feeling ashamed that he needed her help to get around at the moment. He opened his eyes, noticing that they were back into the woods.
"What happened?" he asked her quietly, hearing some kind of noise below them though he couldn't see it yet. What happened to the monster that was wreaking havoc?
Winter tilted her head to the side.
"What's second leader?" she asked while she looked back at him. She didn't even really know what a family was, let alone a clan since she had been alone all of her life. She crouched down lower, looking at the apparel that was around the den.

Edit

Ourea moaned a little, having over exerted himself during the fight. He could feel Shadowwing's scales under him, feeling ashamed that he needed her help to get around at the moment. He opened his eyes, noticing that they were back into the woods.
"What happened?" he asked her quietly, hearing some kind of noise below them though he couldn't see it yet. What happened to the monster that was wreaking havoc?
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
((Time for sleep sleep. >< Good night all and I'll see you in the morning.))
((Time for sleep sleep. >< Good night all and I'll see you in the morning.))
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
''When the clan have more dragons, we will need someone to lead them, make rules and protect them, this is the best way to describe a leader'' he said confident, and clear, ''Well, you don't tell nothing about you, where did you come from?'' he finally asked this after noticing that he totally forgot about it.
''When the clan have more dragons, we will need someone to lead them, make rules and protect them, this is the best way to describe a leader'' he said confident, and clear, ''Well, you don't tell nothing about you, where did you come from?'' he finally asked this after noticing that he totally forgot about it.
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
((@Loralei nite :D))

Josh finished eating and walked back to Iri. "Master, is it time to go yet?"
((@Loralei nite :D))

Josh finished eating and walked back to Iri. "Master, is it time to go yet?"
"Yes."
"Yes."
s2lqbc0.png
She nodded. "Ok, I'm tired anyway." She said.
She nodded. "Ok, I'm tired anyway." She said.
Just a bump :D
Just a bump :D
Er, Im I able to join...?
Er, Im I able to join...?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23