Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 317 318
Mark laughed "dramatic sayings won't help, it'll waste your energy he said "here, i'll help you up". He wrapped his arm around her waist and hoisted her up. "sorry" he said as it did look like it hurt.
"you can be the decoy" he joked.
Mark laughed "dramatic sayings won't help, it'll waste your energy he said "here, i'll help you up". He wrapped his arm around her waist and hoisted her up. "sorry" he said as it did look like it hurt.
"you can be the decoy" he joked.
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
"Yeah, yeah I'll be decoy," she joked back, wincing from the sudden pain, but sighed as it faded away. "If you drop me, I swear, it'll be the end of you." She warned as the held on to him, her bow still gripped in her other hand. It was a miracle it didn't break.
"Yeah, yeah I'll be decoy," she joked back, wincing from the sudden pain, but sighed as it faded away. "If you drop me, I swear, it'll be the end of you." She warned as the held on to him, her bow still gripped in her other hand. It was a miracle it didn't break.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
Marl laughed again "what are you going to do to me when your on the floor?" he asked jokingly "I'm kidding, i won't drop yo-" he stopped "wait, is it just me or is that Athena's flag" he asked softly.
Marl laughed again "what are you going to do to me when your on the floor?" he asked jokingly "I'm kidding, i won't drop yo-" he stopped "wait, is it just me or is that Athena's flag" he asked softly.
Ash growled, "I have my ways," she grumbled, when she saw what Mark was talking about. "Yeah, it must be, you go get it, put me down here, I'll watch for anyone, I have my bow. Now, go," she stated, she was getting pretty annoyed at this, and just wanted to rest her ankle.
Ash growled, "I have my ways," she grumbled, when she saw what Mark was talking about. "Yeah, it must be, you go get it, put me down here, I'll watch for anyone, I have my bow. Now, go," she stated, she was getting pretty annoyed at this, and just wanted to rest her ankle.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
"no way" he smiled as he heaved her over his shoulder and stealthily crept to the flag, he ripped it off of its grounding and ran all the way back to the Ares side.
A conch horn blew
((Chiron))
' VICTORY TO THE ARES TEAM'
'CAPTURE THE FLAG IS OVER!'

"no way" he smiled as he heaved her over his shoulder and stealthily crept to the flag, he ripped it off of its grounding and ran all the way back to the Ares side.
A conch horn blew
((Chiron))
' VICTORY TO THE ARES TEAM'
'CAPTURE THE FLAG IS OVER!'

Marianne cursed at the victory from Ares. "CURSE IT!!!" she shouted when she was far away from everyone.

Be calm, Marianne

her fathers voice said in her head "I will not" she said through gritted teeth.
Marianne cursed at the victory from Ares. "CURSE IT!!!" she shouted when she was far away from everyone.

Be calm, Marianne

her fathers voice said in her head "I will not" she said through gritted teeth.
Elizabeth frowns, 'where was the flag hidden?' she thinks, 'and why wasn't it guarded?' Walking over to her brother, Elizabeth puts her dagger back in its sleeve. "That sucked." she says as she reaches Div.

((Who has the second flag now then? Since Ares has both, who would the teams be next time? If we do another capture the flag.))
Elizabeth frowns, 'where was the flag hidden?' she thinks, 'and why wasn't it guarded?' Walking over to her brother, Elizabeth puts her dagger back in its sleeve. "That sucked." she says as she reaches Div.

((Who has the second flag now then? Since Ares has both, who would the teams be next time? If we do another capture the flag.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((@CrystalBones, not sure! maybe Demeter and Aphrodite I'm still going to decide))

Marianne returned from her yelling session, the smell of dinner filled the air. 'good' she thought. She walked to the dining pavilion and sat at the head of the Athena table. "can you believe that we lost?" Daniel, one of her siblings asked "yes i can" she replied.
((@CrystalBones, not sure! maybe Demeter and Aphrodite I'm still going to decide))

Marianne returned from her yelling session, the smell of dinner filled the air. 'good' she thought. She walked to the dining pavilion and sat at the head of the Athena table. "can you believe that we lost?" Daniel, one of her siblings asked "yes i can" she replied.
@stormbringer02 Username: Artemiis Character Name:Cewyrn Wrrn Godly Parent: Artemis Appearance:[img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/3242/f/2015/028/7/f/aria_remake_by_juuhanna-d7y62dt.jpg[/img] She doesn't have the fur and her hair is dark brown. Weapon:A bow and arrow delicately carved from two very large stag antlers. Special Item: Her bow Ability: She can transform into any animal/ mainly good at deerish animals Pet: N/A Strength: Amazing with a bow Weakness: Absolutely worthless at hand to hand fighting Small Description of Personality:She's soft spoken and can be very skittish. Cewyrn is quite smart and has a lot of deer like tenancies. She's very fast and hears very well. She is also quite friendly to those she likes. Sexuality: Pansexual Gender: Female Bio: (Important because it explains why Artemis is her mom)As her mother was one of the several virgin goddesses, Cewyrn was not born in the most convectional way. Artemis had happened upon a mortally wounded doe in the forest and as the doe had been one of her sacred animals, at first she was outraged. Then feeling pity for the creature, she granted the animal a second chance at life, as a human child. Swaddled in cloth, Artemis had lead the child to a safe place where she could live out the rest of her life, the camp. Cewyrn has lived in the camp all of her life.
@stormbringer02
Username: Artemiis
Character Name:Cewyrn Wrrn
Godly Parent: Artemis
Appearance:aria_remake_by_juuhanna-d7y62dt.jpg She doesn't have the fur and her hair is dark brown.
Weapon:A bow and arrow delicately carved from two very large stag antlers.
Special Item: Her bow
Ability: She can transform into any animal/ mainly good at deerish animals
Pet: N/A
Strength: Amazing with a bow
Weakness: Absolutely worthless at hand to hand fighting
Small Description of Personality:She's soft spoken and can be very skittish. Cewyrn is quite smart and has a lot of deer like tenancies. She's very fast and hears very well. She is also quite friendly to those she likes.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Bio: (Important because it explains why Artemis is her mom)As her mother was one of the several virgin goddesses, Cewyrn was not born in the most convectional way. Artemis had happened upon a mortally wounded doe in the forest and as the doe had been one of her sacred animals, at first she was outraged. Then feeling pity for the creature, she granted the animal a second chance at life, as a human child. Swaddled in cloth, Artemis had lead the child to a safe place where she could live out the rest of her life, the camp. Cewyrn has lived in the camp all of her life.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
Arlene glanced at Asha, who was just carried out the woods by Mark. She raised an eyebrow. "Having a nice day?" she teased. "Don't worry," she added when she saw Ash's limp ankle. "You just twisted it. Some ambrosia, a bit of mortal medicine, and a lot of rest should heal it fairly quickly."

"Bring her to the Apollo cabin." she told Mark. Then she turned to Ella. "Good game, by the way." She twirled her newly retrieved bow. "How did you do that?"

Arlene glanced at Asha, who was just carried out the woods by Mark. She raised an eyebrow. "Having a nice day?" she teased. "Don't worry," she added when she saw Ash's limp ankle. "You just twisted it. Some ambrosia, a bit of mortal medicine, and a lot of rest should heal it fairly quickly."

"Bring her to the Apollo cabin." she told Mark. Then she turned to Ella. "Good game, by the way." She twirled her newly retrieved bow. "How did you do that?"

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 317 318