Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Choose your own Adventure
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
(Hello everyone I've edited the choices slightly and added some more detail so you can update your choices and answers. I apologize for that, had to type fast at that time.. hopefully this is enjoyable despite my mistakes at times)
(Hello everyone I've edited the choices slightly and added some more detail so you can update your choices and answers. I apologize for that, had to type fast at that time.. hopefully this is enjoyable despite my mistakes at times)
(my dragon still would explore XD)
(my dragon still would explore XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Echo follows the nocturne, finding the grassy plains quite enticing as a tundra. He explores with her.
Echo follows the nocturne, finding the grassy plains quite enticing as a tundra. He explores with her.
(Namir chooses Explore)

Namir had been terrified by the beastclan attack, but it is over. However, the other hatchlings are gone, and now she is left with the green fae named Smallpuddle. She gave a slow nod as she responded, "Okay."
(Namir chooses Explore)

Namir had been terrified by the beastclan attack, but it is over. However, the other hatchlings are gone, and now she is left with the green fae named Smallpuddle. She gave a slow nod as she responded, "Okay."
Synnove's eyes go big and around as she eyes the tunnel. The torches light all the way down and her little leather snoot sniffs the air for any sense of menice. She looks and her deer likes ears tune to the stamping feet of beast clans. I sure hope everything is okay.
She decides to hone her mind and quietly practice some magic/meditation. Why waiting for her new friend Ocean.
Synnove's eyes go big and around as she eyes the tunnel. The torches light all the way down and her little leather snoot sniffs the air for any sense of menice. She looks and her deer likes ears tune to the stamping feet of beast clans. I sure hope everything is okay.
She decides to hone her mind and quietly practice some magic/meditation. Why waiting for her new friend Ocean.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Echo and the unamed nocturne explore their environment

1. You dig deeper into this new place literally
2. Venture forth!
3. Find food

Smallpuddle and Namir you explore an underground passage apparently going deeper into the earth...

1. Go deeper
2. Try to find an exit
3. Sleep as your in safety

Synnove practices magic and meditation she grows stronger in minor spells and keeping calm

1. Continue your practice
2. Try a new spell like destruction
3. Try to find a partner
Echo and the unamed nocturne explore their environment

1. You dig deeper into this new place literally
2. Venture forth!
3. Find food

Smallpuddle and Namir you explore an underground passage apparently going deeper into the earth...

1. Go deeper
2. Try to find an exit
3. Sleep as your in safety

Synnove practices magic and meditation she grows stronger in minor spells and keeping calm

1. Continue your practice
2. Try a new spell like destruction
3. Try to find a partner
The unnamed nocturne turned her head towards the ground, and started to dig, shoveling aside dirt frantically as if she knew there was something beneath the ground.

(going for dig deeper into the place)
The unnamed nocturne turned her head towards the ground, and started to dig, shoveling aside dirt frantically as if she knew there was something beneath the ground.

(going for dig deeper into the place)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
As the nocturne started digging Echo started to realize how hungry he was. Plus, getting dirt in his fur really wasn't his top priority. He scanned the field for a particularly good looking patch of grass.
(3. find food)
As the nocturne started digging Echo started to realize how hungry he was. Plus, getting dirt in his fur really wasn't his top priority. He scanned the field for a particularly good looking patch of grass.
(3. find food)
Synnove, while waiting for her friends continues to hone her magic skill. A flashy spell might attract unwanted attention.
Synnove, while waiting for her friends continues to hone her magic skill. A flashy spell might attract unwanted attention.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
2. try to find a exit

''Is very scary here...'' Smallpuddle shivered, then, she walked more and more, to see the exit.
2. try to find a exit

''Is very scary here...'' Smallpuddle shivered, then, she walked more and more, to see the exit.
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60