Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Raan: Crimal Hearts; The lost Wolf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Somewhere, don't worry, I just had to reveal his very sociopathic/psycopathic nature)

"Yo." He'd been waiting around for something fun. Landing on the ground his boots thunking on the ground. "A bit odd to see you out. I mean, I don't think anyone should be roaming these streets alone." Oddly on the surface he appeared more calm and not in the slightest tense or threatening.

Of course she would have stopped for maybe a few moments before starting off again. He followed along when she did start moving. "Then again, I suppose doing book work will keep you late. Its quite entertaining to watch people work on a computer. They're so spaced out and vulnerable. I make it a habit to see them when they are." Grinning at her innocently, like it was a perfectly normal thing to do. "I suppose you'll want to figure out how to protect your territory, no?"
(Somewhere, don't worry, I just had to reveal his very sociopathic/psycopathic nature)

"Yo." He'd been waiting around for something fun. Landing on the ground his boots thunking on the ground. "A bit odd to see you out. I mean, I don't think anyone should be roaming these streets alone." Oddly on the surface he appeared more calm and not in the slightest tense or threatening.

Of course she would have stopped for maybe a few moments before starting off again. He followed along when she did start moving. "Then again, I suppose doing book work will keep you late. Its quite entertaining to watch people work on a computer. They're so spaced out and vulnerable. I make it a habit to see them when they are." Grinning at her innocently, like it was a perfectly normal thing to do. "I suppose you'll want to figure out how to protect your territory, no?"
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
((I thought the dogs name was Serpent?))

When she heard Zeyn's voice Angel stopped an turned around, 'Oh grate. Not this guy again.' She thought, but she refused to let it show on her face. He seemed different though. Too relaxed. She voted on ignoring him, and walked off with a new destination in mind.

He started to follow her and kept rambling about what she'd been doing lately. She finally snapped, "What are you going on about now?" She was a little annoyed, but it only slightly showed in her tone.
((I thought the dogs name was Serpent?))

When she heard Zeyn's voice Angel stopped an turned around, 'Oh grate. Not this guy again.' She thought, but she refused to let it show on her face. He seemed different though. Too relaxed. She voted on ignoring him, and walked off with a new destination in mind.

He started to follow her and kept rambling about what she'd been doing lately. She finally snapped, "What are you going on about now?" She was a little annoyed, but it only slightly showed in her tone.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
(That's his 'common' name. He doesn't like it when people know the dogs other name because then the dog will listen to exactly what they say. It's multiplane training. He appiled different rewards and punishments for differnt names. As well as different commands. THat way the dog knew. Example: If angel said, "Serpent attack" he wouldn't do it, but if she said, "Hades Attack" he would.)

"Well, I was bored. As people are boring as hell at this hour. Always sleeping. So boring. And it so happened, I decided to determine the situation. The government is going after certain criminal names, in hopes that they can slow down crime, and!" Pausing dramatically, "Using them to fight in a war, a dimensional war, which would be fought around the dimensional gate, and then inside the other dimension. Of course, they don't want citizens to be wiped out here, so why not use criminals who you know quite well will do as they're told for a price. Or simply to get them to kill and set up their own bases there."

Clicking his tongue. "And apparently your crew and you are quite desirable for a attack force because of how you've bonded. In fact I believe they stole some of the information I had on you, which they will get punished for once I find that as a fact." regardless of what he was saying he was still exuding the same relaxed presence.

(That's his 'common' name. He doesn't like it when people know the dogs other name because then the dog will listen to exactly what they say. It's multiplane training. He appiled different rewards and punishments for differnt names. As well as different commands. THat way the dog knew. Example: If angel said, "Serpent attack" he wouldn't do it, but if she said, "Hades Attack" he would.)

"Well, I was bored. As people are boring as hell at this hour. Always sleeping. So boring. And it so happened, I decided to determine the situation. The government is going after certain criminal names, in hopes that they can slow down crime, and!" Pausing dramatically, "Using them to fight in a war, a dimensional war, which would be fought around the dimensional gate, and then inside the other dimension. Of course, they don't want citizens to be wiped out here, so why not use criminals who you know quite well will do as they're told for a price. Or simply to get them to kill and set up their own bases there."

Clicking his tongue. "And apparently your crew and you are quite desirable for a attack force because of how you've bonded. In fact I believe they stole some of the information I had on you, which they will get punished for once I find that as a fact." regardless of what he was saying he was still exuding the same relaxed presence.

blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Angel stopped and turned to look at him like he was crazy. Though Angel was not convinced that he wasn't for that matter. Then she remembers one tiny hole in his plan. "Thought you said earlier my group wasn't on their list"

((Request: Can Zeyn not know about Angel's "privet" past, but instead know the party line.))
Angel stopped and turned to look at him like he was crazy. Though Angel was not convinced that he wasn't for that matter. Then she remembers one tiny hole in his plan. "Thought you said earlier my group wasn't on their list"

((Request: Can Zeyn not know about Angel's "privet" past, but instead know the party line.))
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
(Sure, he hasn't cared enough to look into her privet past)

"The list I was referring to was wipe out list. They could care less if they wiped you out or not. They could get them easier actually but, it was a recent update. Which km rather disappointed I wasn't aware of. Some of the groups were gone from the list and moved onto the wipe out list. I keep changing lists it's rather amusing actually. That's besides the point." Brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"They have many list. Most don't give a dam about you, but the recruiting list, they said 'some potential'. With a tinier note, still considered worthless. I think they really want to study how you interact with the type of bond you've built. Not sure what they're going after me for. I'm just a versatile tiny person. Although. I do hate being tiny. Hm." Frowning as he thought this over.
(Sure, he hasn't cared enough to look into her privet past)

"The list I was referring to was wipe out list. They could care less if they wiped you out or not. They could get them easier actually but, it was a recent update. Which km rather disappointed I wasn't aware of. Some of the groups were gone from the list and moved onto the wipe out list. I keep changing lists it's rather amusing actually. That's besides the point." Brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"They have many list. Most don't give a dam about you, but the recruiting list, they said 'some potential'. With a tinier note, still considered worthless. I think they really want to study how you interact with the type of bond you've built. Not sure what they're going after me for. I'm just a versatile tiny person. Although. I do hate being tiny. Hm." Frowning as he thought this over.
blxU3AT.png
Angel almost laughed at the comment about his list hopping. But refrained from doing anything less than letting a little mirth show in her eye. She continued walking when he was done. 'Hopefully he will leave so I can go home and sleep.' She thought, though it wasn't a big deal. If he refused to leave her alone she could always go back to the barn, since he apparently knew where that was, and sleep in the loft like most people thought she did.
Angel almost laughed at the comment about his list hopping. But refrained from doing anything less than letting a little mirth show in her eye. She continued walking when he was done. 'Hopefully he will leave so I can go home and sleep.' She thought, though it wasn't a big deal. If he refused to leave her alone she could always go back to the barn, since he apparently knew where that was, and sleep in the loft like most people thought she did.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
"Since I'm bored. And your awake. I think you should entertain me. My dog left me to go sleep. It's annoying how he does that." In fact he seems more child like at the moment, which some would find rather disturbing as he's usually this cold hearted person who couldn't care less if he killed you or not. Yet here he was now relaxed and wearing smile. "You were rather entertaining to watch input data. With every number input you had a different facial expression. I'm quite sure many call me a creep though which is probably the case."
"Since I'm bored. And your awake. I think you should entertain me. My dog left me to go sleep. It's annoying how he does that." In fact he seems more child like at the moment, which some would find rather disturbing as he's usually this cold hearted person who couldn't care less if he killed you or not. Yet here he was now relaxed and wearing smile. "You were rather entertaining to watch input data. With every number input you had a different facial expression. I'm quite sure many call me a creep though which is probably the case."
blxU3AT.png
"Oh, and what did you have in mind?" Angel replied more as a joke. Angel was having trouble believing she was talking to the same person. The boy who most had described as a blood thirsty wolf, was acting more like a puppy. She put an emphasis on the word "acting". She'd seen people who can change as quickly as if flipping a coin, and she didn't trust him for an intent.
"Oh, and what did you have in mind?" Angel replied more as a joke. Angel was having trouble believing she was talking to the same person. The boy who most had described as a blood thirsty wolf, was acting more like a puppy. She put an emphasis on the word "acting". She'd seen people who can change as quickly as if flipping a coin, and she didn't trust him for an intent.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
He stopped and blinked for a moment as if suprised she asked. "Well. Hm. Maybe some checkers or chess? No. you probably don't have that. So maybe coding a bot? That's fun. What do you like to do? You seem like a normal human who makes Normal decisions." As he walked besides her he looked at her suspiciously. "I'd be incredibly offended and upset if you weren't serious." For a brief moment the usual spark of coldness was in his eyes as he looked at her but it eventually faded. "Of course you weren't. Or if you were don't tell me you were. You'll ruin my good mood. And possibly one of the only times I don't seem to act like some murderer. Which I am." Shrugging nonchalantly.
He stopped and blinked for a moment as if suprised she asked. "Well. Hm. Maybe some checkers or chess? No. you probably don't have that. So maybe coding a bot? That's fun. What do you like to do? You seem like a normal human who makes Normal decisions." As he walked besides her he looked at her suspiciously. "I'd be incredibly offended and upset if you weren't serious." For a brief moment the usual spark of coldness was in his eyes as he looked at her but it eventually faded. "Of course you weren't. Or if you were don't tell me you were. You'll ruin my good mood. And possibly one of the only times I don't seem to act like some murderer. Which I am." Shrugging nonchalantly.
blxU3AT.png
She stopped and turned to gave him a sideways look. 'Just like I thought, a flip of a coin.' Angel sighed, "Well if your going to be like that, than I'm sure you can find something to preoccupy your self with. Good night." Her voice was level and had a polite edge to it. She continued walking to the fountain, her new destination, willing to leave him their. though she was listening to him to see if he would try and jump her.
She stopped and turned to gave him a sideways look. 'Just like I thought, a flip of a coin.' Angel sighed, "Well if your going to be like that, than I'm sure you can find something to preoccupy your self with. Good night." Her voice was level and had a polite edge to it. She continued walking to the fountain, her new destination, willing to leave him their. though she was listening to him to see if he would try and jump her.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9