Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Raan: Crimal Hearts; The lost Wolf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Raan
Here it is, I'll post Zeyns bio
@Raan
Here it is, I'll post Zeyns bio
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Age: 19 Gender: Male Appeareance: [img]http://pre11.deviantart.net/a306/th/pre/i/2017/032/a/9/zeyn_ref__by_ghostray567-daxke9q.jpg[/img] (I might go and change his appearnce in drawing later) He's about 5'4 and leaner with sharp angled features. Personality: WIP (Desired~ Cold, cruel, and distant. Hidden personality, sensitive, possesive, caring, protective) Background: WIP
Appeareance: zeyn_ref__by_ghostray567-daxke9q.jpg
(I might go and change his appearnce in drawing later)
He's about 5'4 and leaner with sharp angled features.
Personality: WIP (Desired~ Cold, cruel, and distant. Hidden personality, sensitive, possesive, caring, protective)
Background: WIP
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
(Good night) Name: Angle Age: 19 Gender: Girl Looks: (I can't draw people, so I credit this to the artist) [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/47/9b/3e/479b3ee9469f575d704ce6703e0b6da3.jpg[/img] She caries two switch blade at all times, one up her sleeve and the other in her boot. Personality: While working she puts up a facade of being cocky, always in control, and cold-blooded. However, she is usually scared stiff of what she has to do in her line of work. [b]Background: [/b](Will develop over time, but here's what I've got now.) Angle was the oldest of two kids. Her little sister Gracie was five years younger than her. When she was 12 her parents died in a freak accident that would have left her and Gracie in the care of the militia. Fearing that life would lead to one or both of there deaths Angle took her kid sister into the clock work. In the beginning she started out as a simple thief. After three years Gracie became deathly ill, so Angel tried to steal some medicine because she could not afford it. When she was caught she was forced to kill the merchant in order to get out with her life. In the end it didn't matter, Gracie died before she got back to her with the cure. The damage was done though. Rumors of "The girl who killed the merchant" filled the streets. It was on that reputation she founder her gang, And thought her leadership they took over large parts of North Clock Work.
(Good night)
Name: Angle
Looks: (I can't draw people, so I credit this to the artist)
479b3ee9469f575d704ce6703e0b6da3.jpg
She caries two switch blade at all times, one up her sleeve and the other in her boot.
Personality: While working she puts up a facade of being cocky, always in control, and cold-blooded. However, she is usually scared stiff of what she has to do in her line of work.
Background: (Will develop over time, but here's what I've got now.) Angle was the oldest of two kids. Her little sister Gracie was five years younger than her. When she was 12 her parents died in a freak accident that would have left her and Gracie in the care of the militia. Fearing that life would lead to one or both of there deaths Angle took her kid sister into the clock work. In the beginning she started out as a simple thief. After three years Gracie became deathly ill, so Angel tried to steal some medicine because she could not afford it. When she was caught she was forced to kill the merchant in order to get out with her life. In the end it didn't matter, Gracie died before she got back to her with the cure. The damage was done though. Rumors of "The girl who killed the merchant" filled the streets. It was on that reputation she founder her gang, And thought her leadership they took over large parts of North Clock Work.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
(I think you mean Angel)

Who wants to make the first go and Night
Rp tommorw
(I think you mean Angel)

Who wants to make the first go and Night
Rp tommorw
blxU3AT.png
It's your idea and world so I say you. and ya, I'm kinda dyslexic so that will happen a lot.
It's your idea and world so I say you. and ya, I'm kinda dyslexic so that will happen a lot.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
(Ah okie)

Letting out a quiet breath as he ran his fingers through his hair. Regarding his reflection. With a cold gaze, a few hung in his eyes and the colors were fading. He didn't like it when that happened. It made him look 'cute' or 'adorable' and that was a no no in his eyes.

His phone dinged, and looking down. A text.
'Hey babe, ha a fun night last night. You were the best, can't wait till we do it again ;)'
Frowning he sighed. This girl. How did she get his number? And how did she even get this notion they were together? Responding quickly and emotionalessly.
'I am not your babe, we are no where near together nor will we ever. You were a easy f**k. Simple as that, I told you I do not do relationships.' Hitting send with no remorse.

After that he walked into the clockworks, his phone buzzing and vibrating with the angry calls from her. How annoying. He'd come to collect his reward for making sure someone would stay away from someone else. One line he wouldn't cross for money was killing but he'd got the kid to the point where he wouldn't or couldn't even look the kid he was attacking prior in the eye.

Entering the store and waiting for the shop owner to get done with business with another person.
(Ah okie)

Letting out a quiet breath as he ran his fingers through his hair. Regarding his reflection. With a cold gaze, a few hung in his eyes and the colors were fading. He didn't like it when that happened. It made him look 'cute' or 'adorable' and that was a no no in his eyes.

His phone dinged, and looking down. A text.
'Hey babe, ha a fun night last night. You were the best, can't wait till we do it again ;)'
Frowning he sighed. This girl. How did she get his number? And how did she even get this notion they were together? Responding quickly and emotionalessly.
'I am not your babe, we are no where near together nor will we ever. You were a easy f**k. Simple as that, I told you I do not do relationships.' Hitting send with no remorse.

After that he walked into the clockworks, his phone buzzing and vibrating with the angry calls from her. How annoying. He'd come to collect his reward for making sure someone would stay away from someone else. One line he wouldn't cross for money was killing but he'd got the kid to the point where he wouldn't or couldn't even look the kid he was attacking prior in the eye.

Entering the store and waiting for the shop owner to get done with business with another person.
blxU3AT.png
@raan
@raan
blxU3AT.png
(Sorry. School did not give me a minute to work on this today. I can usually post during study hall, but today was just crazy.)

Angel rolled her knife in her hand. Every time it hit her silver ring it made a dull 'thitink' noise, as if even her blade was bored. She had been standing just outside of Clockwork's central business area for little over an hour. She watched as shop owners, buyers, and the occasional citizen walk by. She called them out in her head, what they sold in their shops, what they really sold, there hours, even an average of what they made a week. In a matter a fact that's why she was out here. While playing her little game, she noticed one salesmen who she'd never seen. 'Bingo!' she thought with a smile. She slipped the knife into her pocket. Normally, she would have placed it her sleeve pocket, but she was without her coat today. She wore only a clean white shirt, pants, dress boots.

Taking a deep breath, Angle put on her best smile, she walked out of the ally towed the man who was trying too hard not to be noticed. He was wearing a hoodie, so she couldn’t get to good of a look at him. When she got over to him though the busy street she did her best impression of a civilian as she could. When she started walking towed one of the drug dealers that payed her rent to work here the other walked up to her. “Hey!”, She looked over at the dealer like she didn’t know what was going on. “What are you in the market for little lady.”

“V-Packs. My friend asked me to pick some up for a party latter tonight.” She recited one of her oldest lines. V-Packs are a common drug, it was actually legal if you had a prescription.
He gestured over to an empty alleyway. “I’ll cut you a deal. I got the best stuff in the city.” She followed like the little lamb she pretending to be. When they were safely away from prying eyes she opened he duffle bag then looked up, “It’s one for ten credits. How many you need?” He asked

“Twenty.” She said pretending to be shocked by how high the price was. ‘No wonder there not bothering to pay rent.’ She thought, ‘at that price there barely turning a profit.’ She pulled two red credit chip from her left pocket. When he reached for the chips, Angle mentally sighed. She hated this part. In one swift motion, she grabbed his wrist and yanked him forward, successfully throwing him off balance. She pulled out her knife and rammed it into his temple. He dropped on her left side like a rock.

For the first-time Angle looked at her victim. He looked younger than her, sixteen maybe. He had messy brown hair, and green eyes. She bent down to search him. All he had on him was a wallet and a gun. She shoved both in his duffle bag, then pulled out her blade. She grabbed his hand. ‘He must have been a citizen. His hands are two smooth for him to actually be living down here.’ She thought. She placed the blade so that it just cut skin. She drew it along in a curve upward, then brought it down sharply. Angle put a mirror image of the mark next to it. The tips of the downward slash crossed slightly. When looked at from a distance it appeared that someone drew wings on his hand in red paint. Grabbing the bag, Angle got up and started walking home, rolling her knife in her hand as she did so.
(Sorry. School did not give me a minute to work on this today. I can usually post during study hall, but today was just crazy.)

Angel rolled her knife in her hand. Every time it hit her silver ring it made a dull 'thitink' noise, as if even her blade was bored. She had been standing just outside of Clockwork's central business area for little over an hour. She watched as shop owners, buyers, and the occasional citizen walk by. She called them out in her head, what they sold in their shops, what they really sold, there hours, even an average of what they made a week. In a matter a fact that's why she was out here. While playing her little game, she noticed one salesmen who she'd never seen. 'Bingo!' she thought with a smile. She slipped the knife into her pocket. Normally, she would have placed it her sleeve pocket, but she was without her coat today. She wore only a clean white shirt, pants, dress boots.

Taking a deep breath, Angle put on her best smile, she walked out of the ally towed the man who was trying too hard not to be noticed. He was wearing a hoodie, so she couldn’t get to good of a look at him. When she got over to him though the busy street she did her best impression of a civilian as she could. When she started walking towed one of the drug dealers that payed her rent to work here the other walked up to her. “Hey!”, She looked over at the dealer like she didn’t know what was going on. “What are you in the market for little lady.”

“V-Packs. My friend asked me to pick some up for a party latter tonight.” She recited one of her oldest lines. V-Packs are a common drug, it was actually legal if you had a prescription.
He gestured over to an empty alleyway. “I’ll cut you a deal. I got the best stuff in the city.” She followed like the little lamb she pretending to be. When they were safely away from prying eyes she opened he duffle bag then looked up, “It’s one for ten credits. How many you need?” He asked

“Twenty.” She said pretending to be shocked by how high the price was. ‘No wonder there not bothering to pay rent.’ She thought, ‘at that price there barely turning a profit.’ She pulled two red credit chip from her left pocket. When he reached for the chips, Angle mentally sighed. She hated this part. In one swift motion, she grabbed his wrist and yanked him forward, successfully throwing him off balance. She pulled out her knife and rammed it into his temple. He dropped on her left side like a rock.

For the first-time Angle looked at her victim. He looked younger than her, sixteen maybe. He had messy brown hair, and green eyes. She bent down to search him. All he had on him was a wallet and a gun. She shoved both in his duffle bag, then pulled out her blade. She grabbed his hand. ‘He must have been a citizen. His hands are two smooth for him to actually be living down here.’ She thought. She placed the blade so that it just cut skin. She drew it along in a curve upward, then brought it down sharply. Angle put a mirror image of the mark next to it. The tips of the downward slash crossed slightly. When looked at from a distance it appeared that someone drew wings on his hand in red paint. Grabbing the bag, Angle got up and started walking home, rolling her knife in her hand as she did so.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
He didn't live her per say but he was a regular here. The shopkeeper leaned on the counter. "What can I do for ya pup."
He supressed his growl but a scoffing noise escaped his lips. "You know what for. Now give me my payment."
"Sorry cutie. You won't be getting it unless you do me a favor. The walls have ears. It's no secret you'll sleep with anything that can please you." A evil glint in his eyes.
"Oh f**k off. I don't sleep with the likes of you. They're all turn off idiots in the end. Now, you wouldn't want to be that now would you?" A cold edge to his voice.
"With that attitude, you'll be forced."
"Pu-lease. I can defend myself. I fight for a living, and even if you did best me you would find fangs at your throat. Serpent doesn't like strangers touching his master."

He felt his hair being pulled harshly and as he was surprised he was pulled halfway over the desk. "I can't wait to hear the Russian accent of yours scream." For a brief moment he was brought back to the days of his childhood where people pushed him around all they wanted. He'd been pinned in no less than half of a second. Whistling sharply a dog charged through the entrance. Broad shoulder all white with a black ear, eye spot, underbelly, tail tip, fore paw and a giant black spot along its back with little faint black dots edging it. It's eyes a sharp green and blue. A black studded collar around it's neck.

A snarl lurched from its throats as he stalked forwards. In only a few seconds he was on the counter his fangs in the shopkeepers arm. It caused a major ruckus inside and out of the store. Zeyn was released and he pulled the dog back. "Heel." The dog did as he was told by growled his hackles raised.
"I suggest you give me my payment. Or I'll allow him to rip you apart." It wasn't a suggestion. It was a command. The shopkeeper grumbled but payed up. Zeyn hastily grabbed it and hurried out of the store. Only faintly was it visible he was a fraction frightened and disturbed. All eyes were on him, there were probably stories floating right now as they stared. "Lets go." Striding forwards hoping for dear life that he was left untouched.
He didn't live her per say but he was a regular here. The shopkeeper leaned on the counter. "What can I do for ya pup."
He supressed his growl but a scoffing noise escaped his lips. "You know what for. Now give me my payment."
"Sorry cutie. You won't be getting it unless you do me a favor. The walls have ears. It's no secret you'll sleep with anything that can please you." A evil glint in his eyes.
"Oh f**k off. I don't sleep with the likes of you. They're all turn off idiots in the end. Now, you wouldn't want to be that now would you?" A cold edge to his voice.
"With that attitude, you'll be forced."
"Pu-lease. I can defend myself. I fight for a living, and even if you did best me you would find fangs at your throat. Serpent doesn't like strangers touching his master."

He felt his hair being pulled harshly and as he was surprised he was pulled halfway over the desk. "I can't wait to hear the Russian accent of yours scream." For a brief moment he was brought back to the days of his childhood where people pushed him around all they wanted. He'd been pinned in no less than half of a second. Whistling sharply a dog charged through the entrance. Broad shoulder all white with a black ear, eye spot, underbelly, tail tip, fore paw and a giant black spot along its back with little faint black dots edging it. It's eyes a sharp green and blue. A black studded collar around it's neck.

A snarl lurched from its throats as he stalked forwards. In only a few seconds he was on the counter his fangs in the shopkeepers arm. It caused a major ruckus inside and out of the store. Zeyn was released and he pulled the dog back. "Heel." The dog did as he was told by growled his hackles raised.
"I suggest you give me my payment. Or I'll allow him to rip you apart." It wasn't a suggestion. It was a command. The shopkeeper grumbled but payed up. Zeyn hastily grabbed it and hurried out of the store. Only faintly was it visible he was a fraction frightened and disturbed. All eyes were on him, there were probably stories floating right now as they stared. "Lets go." Striding forwards hoping for dear life that he was left untouched.
blxU3AT.png
Angle walked into her apartment and plopped down on the bed. She lived in a one room apartment that was shaped like an “L”. Her bed was in the corner by the window and the rest of her house was a kitchenet. She had a bookshelf, a bed, a cat tree, and cardboard boxes to hold her cloths. She stared at the ceiling for a while before an orange cat moved to look down at her. Her cat Harry was standing on her chest looking down at her longingly. “You’re hungry, aren’t you?” She asked
“Mroooow!” He jumped down and ran for his bowl by his tree. It was empty. She got up and got him a cup of kibble and some fresh water. With the cat fed she grabbed a protein bar for herself. She took a few bites, then set it down to change. She felt much more at home waring her off white T-shirt and black pants. She was about the put her jacket on when her cell phone went off. Pushing Harry off the old phone she checked the caller ID. She grinned and hit the answer button. “Hello Marcus.”
“Angle?” He sounded shocked. “Surprised you picked up. I’ve been try’in to reach ya all day. Been working?” He replied
“Yay. You?” ‘Just drop it Marcus. I don’t want to talk.’ She growled in her head
“So, do you...”
“No!” I stopped him there. Marcus was an old friend, he taught Angle everything she knew about living in Clockwork. But he needs to understand there are such a thing a boundary’s. After all he was her second in command.
“Well, anyway, one of my contacts in the PD says that there planning a raid, a big one.”
“What’s the target?”
“Don’t know”
She thought for a minute, “Tell everyone to fall back to base perimeters. Kill any thieves. And if the PD show up call in and get out.”
Marcus sighed, “I know you too well. I told them that over an hour ago, the stashes look deserted. So far, nothing.”

“Good.” Angle said, “Call me if there’s any news from the branches. Other than that, just keep shifting thought the tarators as usual.” She hung up. Angle put on her coat and hooked her new gun on her belt. After giving Harry one last pet she left to go make her rounds.
Angle walked into her apartment and plopped down on the bed. She lived in a one room apartment that was shaped like an “L”. Her bed was in the corner by the window and the rest of her house was a kitchenet. She had a bookshelf, a bed, a cat tree, and cardboard boxes to hold her cloths. She stared at the ceiling for a while before an orange cat moved to look down at her. Her cat Harry was standing on her chest looking down at her longingly. “You’re hungry, aren’t you?” She asked
“Mroooow!” He jumped down and ran for his bowl by his tree. It was empty. She got up and got him a cup of kibble and some fresh water. With the cat fed she grabbed a protein bar for herself. She took a few bites, then set it down to change. She felt much more at home waring her off white T-shirt and black pants. She was about the put her jacket on when her cell phone went off. Pushing Harry off the old phone she checked the caller ID. She grinned and hit the answer button. “Hello Marcus.”
“Angle?” He sounded shocked. “Surprised you picked up. I’ve been try’in to reach ya all day. Been working?” He replied
“Yay. You?” ‘Just drop it Marcus. I don’t want to talk.’ She growled in her head
“So, do you...”
“No!” I stopped him there. Marcus was an old friend, he taught Angle everything she knew about living in Clockwork. But he needs to understand there are such a thing a boundary’s. After all he was her second in command.
“Well, anyway, one of my contacts in the PD says that there planning a raid, a big one.”
“What’s the target?”
“Don’t know”
She thought for a minute, “Tell everyone to fall back to base perimeters. Kill any thieves. And if the PD show up call in and get out.”
Marcus sighed, “I know you too well. I told them that over an hour ago, the stashes look deserted. So far, nothing.”

“Good.” Angle said, “Call me if there’s any news from the branches. Other than that, just keep shifting thought the tarators as usual.” She hung up. Angle put on her coat and hooked her new gun on her belt. After giving Harry one last pet she left to go make her rounds.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9