Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Variants OOC Thread ((members only))
1 2 3
Hey everybody this is an OOC thread for everybody to use to telk about plot or characters or romance, etc.!
Hey everybody this is an OOC thread for everybody to use to telk about plot or characters or romance, etc.!
PTKpu03.png
Does anybody else agree on the Raven x Cortez ship, or am I alone? Raven x Alan just doesn't seem to work as well to me, and Raven x Devall......I don't even have the words, except to say that *no offense* he's 30 something, and she's a teen....
Does anybody else agree on the Raven x Cortez ship, or am I alone? Raven x Alan just doesn't seem to work as well to me, and Raven x Devall......I don't even have the words, except to say that *no offense* he's 30 something, and she's a teen....
Raven x Sebastian is totally bae. I ship it like a American Corner barge.
Raven x Sebastian is totally bae. I ship it like a American Corner barge.
I totally ship Ravastian! Yes, it is now official.
I totally ship Ravastian! Yes, it is now official.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
I ship Asp and Devall....
>shredding noises<

Never mind, Asp greatly disapproves. >coughs<
>shredding noises<

orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
[quote name="TheGoldenGecko" date=2017-01-30 20:33:37] I ship Asp and Devall.... >shredding noises< Never mind, Asp greatly disapproves. >coughs< [/quote] No. Yes. Maybe?
TheGoldenGecko wrote on 2017-01-30:
>shredding noises<

No.

Yes.

Maybe?
I think Keeg and Sati would be an adorable ship. Anyone else agree?

Also speaking of Keeg, I think he died.
I think Keeg and Sati would be an adorable ship. Anyone else agree?

Also speaking of Keeg, I think he died.
Lol yea, I have no idea what happened to him. Any ideas for Alan? I don't know who he would ship with...
Lol yea, I have no idea what happened to him. Any ideas for Alan? I don't know who he would ship with...
zeusxkeeg=zeeg

otp
zeusxkeeg=zeeg

otp
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
I'm thinking maybe a time skip, what do y'all think?
I'm thinking maybe a time skip, what do y'all think?
PTKpu03.png
1 2 3