Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Variants OOC Thread ((members only))
1 2 3
idk, 1, i guess? sort of goes against my plan though
idk, 1, i guess? sort of goes against my plan though
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
1!
1!
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
sighs since it seems to be causing some confusion, zeus is an apex variant because he was selectively bred/created to be a weapon in the lab, which is where he was born. he is a test tube child. Also, I know poke and goldenparody irl and we've discussed this and where we want this rp to go. that's what I mean by plan.
sighs since it seems to be causing some confusion, zeus is an apex variant because he was selectively bred/created to be a weapon in the lab, which is where he was born. he is a test tube child. Also, I know poke and goldenparody irl and we've discussed this and where we want this rp to go. that's what I mean by plan.
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
Hey yall, I really am not enjoying RPing with Asp, so I am going to be sort of booting her out. She's just to OP and I don't like that. Vaskiel will be leaving now that Dosne is back, so he's gonna take her with him. So yeah, just letting you guys know.
Hey yall, I really am not enjoying RPing with Asp, so I am going to be sort of booting her out. She's just to OP and I don't like that. Vaskiel will be leaving now that Dosne is back, so he's gonna take her with him. So yeah, just letting you guys know.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Does that mean your leaving? @TheGoldenGecko
Does that mean your leaving? @TheGoldenGecko
PTKpu03.png
No, I still have Sati as an OC, I am just removing Asp from the picture.
No, I still have Sati as an OC, I am just removing Asp from the picture.
Oh right sorry :)
Oh right sorry :)
PTKpu03.png
1 2 3