Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 and/or small Group RP!
Key
* Mildly interested in.
** Interested in.
*** I really want to RP this.
^ Have Plot Ideas.

I will do either on-site (Forum/PM) or off-site (Mostly Discord).

* Flight Rising Dragons - I don't really have many dragons set in stone lorewise, but there's always room to expand it with some help!
*^ Pokemon - I have some ideas on a Pokemon related rps. Some old plot lines sitting and gathering dust.
* ARK Survival Evolved - This may be a bit tricky since no everyone has heard of this game, but it's open setting and story makes is really fun to RP!
** Lion King - Might sound like a weird choice, but I've always wanted to try out a RP set in TLK universe. No real plot ideas
***^ Warriors - I've had a setting and idea set in stone for so long, but no one to share or expand it with. :< This might be more fun with a group!

I will consider original ideas not set in a fandom universe, so I'm always open to ideas!
Key
* Mildly interested in.
** Interested in.
*** I really want to RP this.
^ Have Plot Ideas.

I will do either on-site (Forum/PM) or off-site (Mostly Discord).

* Flight Rising Dragons - I don't really have many dragons set in stone lorewise, but there's always room to expand it with some help!
*^ Pokemon - I have some ideas on a Pokemon related rps. Some old plot lines sitting and gathering dust.
* ARK Survival Evolved - This may be a bit tricky since no everyone has heard of this game, but it's open setting and story makes is really fun to RP!
** Lion King - Might sound like a weird choice, but I've always wanted to try out a RP set in TLK universe. No real plot ideas
***^ Warriors - I've had a setting and idea set in stone for so long, but no one to share or expand it with. :< This might be more fun with a group!

I will consider original ideas not set in a fandom universe, so I'm always open to ideas!
I am certified Overwatch, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, LoL, WoW, Pokemon, and Dragon Age trash. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about anything!
@Aleutian
Interested in Pokemon and Lion King.
@Aleutian
Interested in Pokemon and Lion King.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
@Aleutian

I'd love to do a Warriors rp! Though I've only read the Power of Three series, I think I know enough to rp. If not, I'd be fine with a Pokemon rp.
@Aleutian

I'd love to do a Warriors rp! Though I've only read the Power of Three series, I think I know enough to rp. If not, I'd be fine with a Pokemon rp.
Holy batman that was fast.

@bram246

Do you happen to have an preference to which you want or ideas?

@leviathanscream

That's alright. So long as you're familiar to the basic concept of the Warriors universe, you're fine!
Holy batman that was fast.

@bram246

Do you happen to have an preference to which you want or ideas?

@leviathanscream

That's alright. So long as you're familiar to the basic concept of the Warriors universe, you're fine!
I am certified Overwatch, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, LoL, WoW, Pokemon, and Dragon Age trash. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about anything!
@aleutian

Alright! So, what's your plot?
@aleutian

Alright! So, what's your plot?
@Aleutian
Lion King:
- Hybrids like lion/jaguar trying to live normal lives
- Droughts killing off herbivores or making them move and the pride has to move

Pokemon:
- Humans making a portal to another world and using pokemon as test subject
- Pokemon rising up against their trainers
@Aleutian
Lion King:
- Hybrids like lion/jaguar trying to live normal lives
- Droughts killing off herbivores or making them move and the pride has to move

Pokemon:
- Humans making a portal to another world and using pokemon as test subject
- Pokemon rising up against their trainers
@leviathanscream

It does work better with group, but it mainly focuses around four clans located within a valley-like setting. The plot needs to be hugely expanded, but it does involve one clan taking in and secretly raising orphaned fox kits. Still needs some kinks worked out, but I'm hoping to get some people interested.
@leviathanscream

It does work better with group, but it mainly focuses around four clans located within a valley-like setting. The plot needs to be hugely expanded, but it does involve one clan taking in and secretly raising orphaned fox kits. Still needs some kinks worked out, but I'm hoping to get some people interested.
@bram246

Those Pokemon plots sound interesting, but TLK ones do interest me more. I kind of like the second one with the Pride being forced to leave the Pridelands. Do you have anymore elaboration on this one?
@bram246

Those Pokemon plots sound interesting, but TLK ones do interest me more. I kind of like the second one with the Pride being forced to leave the Pridelands. Do you have anymore elaboration on this one?
@Aleutian
No sorry. I was just putting down some ideas.
@Aleutian
No sorry. I was just putting down some ideas.