Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summit of the Gods (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sofia rolled her eyes at Mason and Vendetta. Vendetta was being moody and snobby, as usual. Mason was intoxicated, which annoyed her the most - she enjoyed his company more when he was intelligently conscious of himself.
When she heard the news of Ula's pregnancy, Sofia was happy for her, but she didn't say anything. There were more important matters to discuss, especially since Ula had already figured out a plan for the child. Sofia herself had never had a child, as she never needed to. Though, she did like being around humans, and she spent time with them, travelling to many places often. It's where she learned all those languages.
Humans held a special place in Sofia's heart, and while she wouldn't want to have a child with one, they were quite extraordinary in Sofia's eyes. It was ironic, humans being extraordinary to a god.
The banter between everyone was boring her and she felt like precious time was being wasted.
"Can we please get on with the meeting? Congratulations on the demigod, Ula, but we should begin."
Sofia rolled her eyes at Mason and Vendetta. Vendetta was being moody and snobby, as usual. Mason was intoxicated, which annoyed her the most - she enjoyed his company more when he was intelligently conscious of himself.
When she heard the news of Ula's pregnancy, Sofia was happy for her, but she didn't say anything. There were more important matters to discuss, especially since Ula had already figured out a plan for the child. Sofia herself had never had a child, as she never needed to. Though, she did like being around humans, and she spent time with them, travelling to many places often. It's where she learned all those languages.
Humans held a special place in Sofia's heart, and while she wouldn't want to have a child with one, they were quite extraordinary in Sofia's eyes. It was ironic, humans being extraordinary to a god.
The banter between everyone was boring her and she felt like precious time was being wasted.
"Can we please get on with the meeting? Congratulations on the demigod, Ula, but we should begin."
hu72dVR.png
(Uhhh, guys?)
(Uhhh, guys?)
hu72dVR.png
((I'm here ;v; I'm waiting for my friend to respond because I'm kinda stuck otherwise
((I'm here ;v; I'm waiting for my friend to respond because I'm kinda stuck otherwise

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
(Still here! Kind of waiting for the meeting to actually start.)
(Still here! Kind of waiting for the meeting to actually start.)
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
(I'm here just waiting for some people's replies)
(I'm here just waiting for some people's replies)
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
((Sorry! Lecture ran late, i'll be able to post in a bit;;))
((Sorry! Lecture ran late, i'll be able to post in a bit;;))
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
"Nothing really, humans are the same, as always. How about you? Any interesting spirits?"

Humans,though their changes in their beliefs,never changed fundamentally, it's always been the same with them. The only thing that really changed with them is technology. It's comforting in a sense, seeing that what pretty much made him still thrive to this day, at least he still has a place in the world, however 'bad' some to think it is.

His thoughts are distracted when Sofia cut through the baby chatter with a loud statement. Yeongsoo's glad she did. As nice as it was meeting his old friend (and trust him,they'll talk a lot more after this) he'd rather not be stuck in a meeting with gods that mostly didn't like him.

"Yeah," Yeongsoo says, a little louder, "lets get this over with."
"Nothing really, humans are the same, as always. How about you? Any interesting spirits?"

Humans,though their changes in their beliefs,never changed fundamentally, it's always been the same with them. The only thing that really changed with them is technology. It's comforting in a sense, seeing that what pretty much made him still thrive to this day, at least he still has a place in the world, however 'bad' some to think it is.

His thoughts are distracted when Sofia cut through the baby chatter with a loud statement. Yeongsoo's glad she did. As nice as it was meeting his old friend (and trust him,they'll talk a lot more after this) he'd rather not be stuck in a meeting with gods that mostly didn't like him.

"Yeah," Yeongsoo says, a little louder, "lets get this over with."
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
"Sorry..Next person to move this on along," Ula quickly says sitting down in her throne. She transformed back to her god form as she felt more comfortable that way. She flicks her tail waiting for the next news.
"Sorry..Next person to move this on along," Ula quickly says sitting down in her throne. She transformed back to her god form as she felt more comfortable that way. She flicks her tail waiting for the next news.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
"I wish - it seems like all I get these days are nervous bottom-feeders without a single penny to their name. Makes my job pretty boring sometimes, regretfully," Vendetta mumbled, tapping his fingers against his throne impatiently. He always had a couple of elder spirits he kept by his side for fun, too, and even they seemed to have little joy in their quiet chitter - especially Alvinius who was Vendetta's trusted advisor and friend. The ghost had resided in the forests with the god for a little over a millenium, shockingly enjoying Vendetta's true personality and negative sense of humor, often appreciating the moments they shared together. And yet, something wasn't quite clicking and it bugged the deity to no end that the elder refused to disclose any information or admit to a change in demeanor.

The sudden complaint from Sofia snapping him back to reality, Vendetta nodded in aggreement.
"I don't have anything to report on the Destroyer's behalf, so anyone is welcome to enlighten the group with their current dealings."
"I wish - it seems like all I get these days are nervous bottom-feeders without a single penny to their name. Makes my job pretty boring sometimes, regretfully," Vendetta mumbled, tapping his fingers against his throne impatiently. He always had a couple of elder spirits he kept by his side for fun, too, and even they seemed to have little joy in their quiet chitter - especially Alvinius who was Vendetta's trusted advisor and friend. The ghost had resided in the forests with the god for a little over a millenium, shockingly enjoying Vendetta's true personality and negative sense of humor, often appreciating the moments they shared together. And yet, something wasn't quite clicking and it bugged the deity to no end that the elder refused to disclose any information or admit to a change in demeanor.

The sudden complaint from Sofia snapping him back to reality, Vendetta nodded in aggreement.
"I don't have anything to report on the Destroyer's behalf, so anyone is welcome to enlighten the group with their current dealings."

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
Sofia nodded to both Yeongsoo and Vendetta in acknowledgement. She shifted her legs and turned to Jasmine.
"Jasmine, how are your bees faring? I hear some of them are endangered."
Hanging out with humans had its benefits, like being able to do research on the happenings of her fellow gods. She especially enjoyed the portable pieces of technology; they were quite convenient and it didn't take Sofia long to understand how they worked. She had one in her pocket at the moment.
Sofia nodded to both Yeongsoo and Vendetta in acknowledgement. She shifted her legs and turned to Jasmine.
"Jasmine, how are your bees faring? I hear some of them are endangered."
Hanging out with humans had its benefits, like being able to do research on the happenings of her fellow gods. She especially enjoyed the portable pieces of technology; they were quite convenient and it didn't take Sofia long to understand how they worked. She had one in her pocket at the moment.
hu72dVR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8