Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summit of the Gods (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Vendetta caught Ula's attention. "Not even about undead uprising in certain areas of the world? Is that just an uncommon account that happens from time to time?" Ula asks him.
Vendetta caught Ula's attention. "Not even about undead uprising in certain areas of the world? Is that just an uncommon account that happens from time to time?" Ula asks him.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
"Fine, dad" Mason grabbed the water and downed it in one gulp. He put the glass back down and rubbed his eyes. The god looked around at everyone he could see from his position. He probably could move to see everyone as he spoke, but he was already comfortable and he didn't want to move.

The young god looked over at Vendetta sleepily. The other seemed withdrawn, but Mason didn't dwell too much on it.
"Hey! What's up with you?" He called over to Vendetta, "See anything interesting?" Mason was too drunk to care who answered, he just wanted something to pass the time while waiting for this meeting to begin.

Astus may have said to be patient, but Mason was not one to wait. If he had known it'd take this long, he'd have brought the kid home instead of leaving him at the bar.
But no, Mason had decided to be on time for a change and now he was bored.
"Fine, dad" Mason grabbed the water and downed it in one gulp. He put the glass back down and rubbed his eyes. The god looked around at everyone he could see from his position. He probably could move to see everyone as he spoke, but he was already comfortable and he didn't want to move.

The young god looked over at Vendetta sleepily. The other seemed withdrawn, but Mason didn't dwell too much on it.
"Hey! What's up with you?" He called over to Vendetta, "See anything interesting?" Mason was too drunk to care who answered, he just wanted something to pass the time while waiting for this meeting to begin.

Astus may have said to be patient, but Mason was not one to wait. If he had known it'd take this long, he'd have brought the kid home instead of leaving him at the bar.
But no, Mason had decided to be on time for a change and now he was bored.
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
Vendetta shrugged.

"I don't know since that's not really my area. I deal with the ones already in the overworld, not the escaped souls from down below. That's the destroyer's job," he replied to Ula, pointing downwards for a bit of emphasis. He wasn't really considered a death god, just their messanger of sorts as he only delivered lost spirits. Unlike the destroyer, he did not judge nor decide - his job was to remain neutral in all circumstances surrounding these ghosts, aiding them with their regrets no matter how good or bad they appeared to be.

"And," he began, cocking his head to the side as he faced Mason, "what I consider interesting is vastly different from your perspective. Care to elaborate?" His tone was mocking, almost a bit demeaning as his face scrunched up in irritation, noticing how easily the earth god downed alcohol. It was just one bottle after another for the elder, not even pausing to get air after each gulp.

Vendetta shrugged.

"I don't know since that's not really my area. I deal with the ones already in the overworld, not the escaped souls from down below. That's the destroyer's job," he replied to Ula, pointing downwards for a bit of emphasis. He wasn't really considered a death god, just their messanger of sorts as he only delivered lost spirits. Unlike the destroyer, he did not judge nor decide - his job was to remain neutral in all circumstances surrounding these ghosts, aiding them with their regrets no matter how good or bad they appeared to be.

"And," he began, cocking his head to the side as he faced Mason, "what I consider interesting is vastly different from your perspective. Care to elaborate?" His tone was mocking, almost a bit demeaning as his face scrunched up in irritation, noticing how easily the earth god downed alcohol. It was just one bottle after another for the elder, not even pausing to get air after each gulp.

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
"Hmmm. Interesting." Ula mumbled under her breath. She looks over at the water bason. She admits she was a bit conflicted telling her news. It was majority her issue anyways. She starts to swirl her finger over the bowl. Water trails at her fingertip moving along with its movement.
"Hmmm. Interesting." Ula mumbled under her breath. She looks over at the water bason. She admits she was a bit conflicted telling her news. It was majority her issue anyways. She starts to swirl her finger over the bowl. Water trails at her fingertip moving along with its movement.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Joan groaned as she straightened her back. Her eyes slowly fluttering open from when she had closed them for a few seconds. Her hands hurt, probably from writing the report that she had just finished over the medical supplies that the group still had in their stores. She looked at the rest of the group and sighed as they continued running check ups on both the elderly and children of those in need. They were currently stationed in a Batey of the Dominican Republic, a rural little village that didn't have electricity or ac.

Her hand went up to the collar of her shirt, pulling the sweat stained fabric away from her chest before looking up to the sky and then down to the watch necklace around her neck. Clicking the small button on the top she checked the time before sighing as she slowly made her way around and signaled that they would have to finish up with the rest of the patients tomorrow. She made sure to hand each of the remaining patients a small slip of blue paper that symbolized that they hadn't yet been checked on as the group packed up their supplies.

The bus was brought back around and soon enough they were back on the way to the mission that they were staying at, the bus filled with music and the smell of sweat from a hards day work. As soon as the bus stopped supplies were safely stored away once again and the younger members rushed to get into the showers first. Joan stayed and watched the humans talk to each other, happy smiles and jokes flying between them as she checked her watch once more. She sighed before telling them she was going for a walk, something that wouldn't usually be allowed except that they knew her record and fighting skills.

She went into a clear lot that was full of trash and hid behind some piles of it after grabbing the gifts for the others, before summoning a storm overhead and transforming. Her wings sprouted before her whole form shifted into that of a thunderbird and she took off into the air toward the Summit of the Gods. Her wings thrummed in the air as she flew and she felt a thrill go through her as she flew fast over oceans and land alike and then went upwards. A small storm had covered her presence from the mortals and she landed on her throne in the same way. Lightning crackling and thunder booming as rain poured down from behind her form. She perched on the edge of her seat for a few seconds, streamer like tails gracefully pooling around the floor under her before shifting into her most current humanoid form.

Her hair was blond currently with a small splattering of golden scales around her left eye and thunderbird feathers in her hair. A pair of beautiful gold tipped white wings spread from her back and she smiled, waving at everyone before holding up the bag.

"Greetings everyone, I apologize immensely for my tardiness but I had a duty to take care of. I hope to make up for that however with these small tokens." She spoke smoothly and her (currently) blue eyes crinkled in amusement. It had been a long time since they had all been together like this and she was truly happy to see them all once more.
Joan groaned as she straightened her back. Her eyes slowly fluttering open from when she had closed them for a few seconds. Her hands hurt, probably from writing the report that she had just finished over the medical supplies that the group still had in their stores. She looked at the rest of the group and sighed as they continued running check ups on both the elderly and children of those in need. They were currently stationed in a Batey of the Dominican Republic, a rural little village that didn't have electricity or ac.

Her hand went up to the collar of her shirt, pulling the sweat stained fabric away from her chest before looking up to the sky and then down to the watch necklace around her neck. Clicking the small button on the top she checked the time before sighing as she slowly made her way around and signaled that they would have to finish up with the rest of the patients tomorrow. She made sure to hand each of the remaining patients a small slip of blue paper that symbolized that they hadn't yet been checked on as the group packed up their supplies.

The bus was brought back around and soon enough they were back on the way to the mission that they were staying at, the bus filled with music and the smell of sweat from a hards day work. As soon as the bus stopped supplies were safely stored away once again and the younger members rushed to get into the showers first. Joan stayed and watched the humans talk to each other, happy smiles and jokes flying between them as she checked her watch once more. She sighed before telling them she was going for a walk, something that wouldn't usually be allowed except that they knew her record and fighting skills.

She went into a clear lot that was full of trash and hid behind some piles of it after grabbing the gifts for the others, before summoning a storm overhead and transforming. Her wings sprouted before her whole form shifted into that of a thunderbird and she took off into the air toward the Summit of the Gods. Her wings thrummed in the air as she flew and she felt a thrill go through her as she flew fast over oceans and land alike and then went upwards. A small storm had covered her presence from the mortals and she landed on her throne in the same way. Lightning crackling and thunder booming as rain poured down from behind her form. She perched on the edge of her seat for a few seconds, streamer like tails gracefully pooling around the floor under her before shifting into her most current humanoid form.

Her hair was blond currently with a small splattering of golden scales around her left eye and thunderbird feathers in her hair. A pair of beautiful gold tipped white wings spread from her back and she smiled, waving at everyone before holding up the bag.

"Greetings everyone, I apologize immensely for my tardiness but I had a duty to take care of. I hope to make up for that however with these small tokens." She spoke smoothly and her (currently) blue eyes crinkled in amusement. It had been a long time since they had all been together like this and she was truly happy to see them all once more.
oulcMpY.gif
"Anything!" Mason laughed, "I just wanna know what you've seen!" He nodded at Vendetta. The god didn't take notice of the others moking tone. He was either too oblivious or too drunk to care, anyways. Probably both.

He turned his attention to Joan.

Mason watched Joan, "You're here now!" He nodded at her, adjusting just a bit so he could see everyone just a bit better.
It'd been a while since Mason had seen her, seen anyone in this room, really. He did miss them from time to time. Of course, he was usually too distracted in his life outside of these meetings to dwell on it. He had his distractions from all of this.
They all probably had their own. He wasn't sure. He made a mental note to ask them all sometime.
"Anything!" Mason laughed, "I just wanna know what you've seen!" He nodded at Vendetta. The god didn't take notice of the others moking tone. He was either too oblivious or too drunk to care, anyways. Probably both.

He turned his attention to Joan.

Mason watched Joan, "You're here now!" He nodded at her, adjusting just a bit so he could see everyone just a bit better.
It'd been a while since Mason had seen her, seen anyone in this room, really. He did miss them from time to time. Of course, he was usually too distracted in his life outside of these meetings to dwell on it. He had his distractions from all of this.
They all probably had their own. He wasn't sure. He made a mental note to ask them all sometime.
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
(GTG)
(GTG)
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
"I see dead people," he muttered dryly to Mason, toying with his earring as Joan made a grand appearance per usual, a sour taste forming in his mouth as he attempted to keep himself from becoming physically stressed by her existance.

He detested elders, and while he could handle Mason (on occasion) and Ula, he barely had any tolerance for the oldest of them all - the creator of storms. Oh how Vendetta wished he was back home in the boreal forests of northern Russia observing the endless expanse of sky in utter silence rather than be bothered by the mini-thunderstorm Joan had summoned on queue.

"I see dead people," he muttered dryly to Mason, toying with his earring as Joan made a grand appearance per usual, a sour taste forming in his mouth as he attempted to keep himself from becoming physically stressed by her existance.

He detested elders, and while he could handle Mason (on occasion) and Ula, he barely had any tolerance for the oldest of them all - the creator of storms. Oh how Vendetta wished he was back home in the boreal forests of northern Russia observing the endless expanse of sky in utter silence rather than be bothered by the mini-thunderstorm Joan had summoned on queue.

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
Ula clears her throat, again. "I don't wanna be a beach, but I am pretty sure one or two years have passed with us waiting," she says plainly. "Majority of us are present and the rest can be filled in later. Asus may of said be patient though, I am going to get this show on the road."

She steps off her throne and pulled out a strange creature from the bason. She covered the large beast in salt water. "What you see before your very eyes, is a hybrid I created combining a goblin shark, sea turtle, and a narwhal for say. I haven't figured out a name for this one yet, but they will be only located in the deeper parts of the sea. This is the gift to all the death gods and assistants. I hope you can empower this creature to help with your dealings," she said looking at Vendetta.

"Now for the bad news, Mason right at this moment... I overpower you greatly. Mortals keep carving out the land faster than my waters natural do so. Try to rebuild your land."

"The news I'm conflicted to tell.
.." She pauses than continues,"I'm scheduled to have a child that will be a demigod...For the first time." She blushes slightly at her statement.
Ula clears her throat, again. "I don't wanna be a beach, but I am pretty sure one or two years have passed with us waiting," she says plainly. "Majority of us are present and the rest can be filled in later. Asus may of said be patient though, I am going to get this show on the road."

She steps off her throne and pulled out a strange creature from the bason. She covered the large beast in salt water. "What you see before your very eyes, is a hybrid I created combining a goblin shark, sea turtle, and a narwhal for say. I haven't figured out a name for this one yet, but they will be only located in the deeper parts of the sea. This is the gift to all the death gods and assistants. I hope you can empower this creature to help with your dealings," she said looking at Vendetta.

"Now for the bad news, Mason right at this moment... I overpower you greatly. Mortals keep carving out the land faster than my waters natural do so. Try to rebuild your land."

"The news I'm conflicted to tell.
.." She pauses than continues,"I'm scheduled to have a child that will be a demigod...For the first time." She blushes slightly at her statement.
When Yeongsoo finally arrived in tbe cave, most if the other gods were already there, as expected. He was always late to the Summit, Yeongsoo never really liked coming here when he was a neutral go, he never had a pull for one side over the other, so he never talked much; just talkking to otber gods that he actually liked.

Not much for grand enterances, he walked into the cave entrance, hands in his bomber jacket's pockets, a beanie and mask covering his face and hair. He nods to those who noticed him behind Joan's enterance and Ula's announcement, but makes a beeline for the only other god he really cared about, Vendetta.

"Hey," he greeted, elbowing the sunset god in the side. "What'd i miss?"
When Yeongsoo finally arrived in tbe cave, most if the other gods were already there, as expected. He was always late to the Summit, Yeongsoo never really liked coming here when he was a neutral go, he never had a pull for one side over the other, so he never talked much; just talkking to otber gods that he actually liked.

Not much for grand enterances, he walked into the cave entrance, hands in his bomber jacket's pockets, a beanie and mask covering his face and hair. He nods to those who noticed him behind Joan's enterance and Ula's announcement, but makes a beeline for the only other god he really cared about, Vendetta.

"Hey," he greeted, elbowing the sunset god in the side. "What'd i miss?"
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there