Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] Trapped in Nowhere
@mimikkyu ((Here's the thread! I decided to only use Marcus (Honey) and Carnage so I don't get overwhelmed. I can add more characters later if the plot needs it :3 I'll try to create a visual image of them soon :D))

A young blonde haired man woke up face down on the ground. His expensive clothes had been smudged and ruined by dirt. His head was pounding, and his body felt dead tired. He groaned in pain as he slowly sat up. "What happened? Where am I?" Marcus muttered to himself, rubbing his temple. He couldn't remember what happened last night.

Everything had happened so quickly. The last thing he remembered was that he was at a club with friends. He was feeling a little drunk so he stepped out to get some air. Someone shouted his name...Everything after that was all black. The next thing he knew he was here now.

Composing himself a bit, Marcus looked around his surrounding. The place was dim with only an emergency light illuminating the area. The walls were pure hard cement. There doesn't seem to be any windows anywhere. "What is this place?" he rhetorically asked, a slight annoyance in his voice. Who did they think he was? Whoever kidnapped him would regret doing so. He'd have them captured and rot in jail.

It took him a moment to realize that there were several people, not far from him, slumped on the ground. They probably also were kidnapped. However, Marcus was still cautious of them. Any of them could be dangerous.

"Hey! Is anyone there? Whoever you are you're gonna regret this!" he yelled. "How dare you kidnap me?" His voice echoed throughout the whole area.

"Shut yer trap, boy," a man with a dangerous air said in irritation. "No amount of yer yapping will get us out of 'ere. Clearly, no one is going to help us." The brown haired man wore a simple rugged T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. His arms were covered with scars and tattoos. Everything about him screamed stay away.

Carnage himself couldn't remember what happened. It annoyed him that someone had managed to outsmart him. He never gets outsmarted. He is the one who outsmarts and kill. He'd kill whoever dared to capture him. He could imagine their body now as he slowly butcher them alive with a cleaver. Mmm, delicious.

Clenching and unclenching his fists repeatedly, he took a deep breathe to calm himself. Now was not the time for wild fantasies. First, he'll get out then he'll kill whoever did this. Carnage looked at the other people with him. Maybe they'd be useful to him. This yelling boy clearly was not. Rich and spoiled *******. Well, if anything happens, he could just kill them. For now, he'd lay low.

@mimikkyu ((Here's the thread! I decided to only use Marcus (Honey) and Carnage so I don't get overwhelmed. I can add more characters later if the plot needs it :3 I'll try to create a visual image of them soon :D))

A young blonde haired man woke up face down on the ground. His expensive clothes had been smudged and ruined by dirt. His head was pounding, and his body felt dead tired. He groaned in pain as he slowly sat up. "What happened? Where am I?" Marcus muttered to himself, rubbing his temple. He couldn't remember what happened last night.

Everything had happened so quickly. The last thing he remembered was that he was at a club with friends. He was feeling a little drunk so he stepped out to get some air. Someone shouted his name...Everything after that was all black. The next thing he knew he was here now.

Composing himself a bit, Marcus looked around his surrounding. The place was dim with only an emergency light illuminating the area. The walls were pure hard cement. There doesn't seem to be any windows anywhere. "What is this place?" he rhetorically asked, a slight annoyance in his voice. Who did they think he was? Whoever kidnapped him would regret doing so. He'd have them captured and rot in jail.

It took him a moment to realize that there were several people, not far from him, slumped on the ground. They probably also were kidnapped. However, Marcus was still cautious of them. Any of them could be dangerous.

"Hey! Is anyone there? Whoever you are you're gonna regret this!" he yelled. "How dare you kidnap me?" His voice echoed throughout the whole area.

"Shut yer trap, boy," a man with a dangerous air said in irritation. "No amount of yer yapping will get us out of 'ere. Clearly, no one is going to help us." The brown haired man wore a simple rugged T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. His arms were covered with scars and tattoos. Everything about him screamed stay away.

Carnage himself couldn't remember what happened. It annoyed him that someone had managed to outsmart him. He never gets outsmarted. He is the one who outsmarts and kill. He'd kill whoever dared to capture him. He could imagine their body now as he slowly butcher them alive with a cleaver. Mmm, delicious.

Clenching and unclenching his fists repeatedly, he took a deep breathe to calm himself. Now was not the time for wild fantasies. First, he'll get out then he'll kill whoever did this. Carnage looked at the other people with him. Maybe they'd be useful to him. This yelling boy clearly was not. Rich and spoiled *******. Well, if anything happens, he could just kill them. For now, he'd lay low.

flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize oooh welp- i'm excited!!! ^^

A rather petite woman with tan skin rolled over, emitting a loud groan. She lifted a hand to her face, rubbing the unconsciousness out of her eyes. Through a squint, she could see the forms of two people... or was it three? She couldn't tell. Everything just looked dark.

Why was everything so dark?! She sat up with a jolt when the alarm blared once, and then returned to it's low hum once more. The two other conscious ones seemed to be arguing, but about what? Actually, it wasn't the time for questions. She had to figure out where she was...

Sacha got to her feet, pressing herself against the cold cement wall of the enclosed space, taking note of how bonechilling it was through her thin pants. If she was going to get out, she wasn't going to accomplish it by sitting there and screaming. That definitely wasn't going to work.

A pale man with almost white hair pushed himself farther back into the corner, staring at his hands, his slender fingers laced together in an attempt to calm himself. He was too afraid to look up at the others around him- he hadn't once since he woke up and saw the concrete ceiling.

It wasn't long until someone shouted, his voice echoing in the room and pounding into Cyril's skull. He glanced up, his vision adjusting to the semi-darkness of the room. It wasn't long until the figures came into view- a blonde man, the one shouting probably. Another man... brown hair... looked really dangerous, and a woman with dull black hair. She looked like she was inspecting the walls.

He turned his head, inspecting the cell. Was it a cell..? He couldn't tell... either way, he didn't want to talk to any of these people, but maybe talking to them would kickstart something...

He turned to the closest person, ignoring the fact that he was quite intimidating. "H-Hey..." Well, this was.. already bad. He had no idea what to say to this man. Cyril didn't really want to anger him. "You.." he paused, frowning. "What's your name?"
@Solztize oooh welp- i'm excited!!! ^^

A rather petite woman with tan skin rolled over, emitting a loud groan. She lifted a hand to her face, rubbing the unconsciousness out of her eyes. Through a squint, she could see the forms of two people... or was it three? She couldn't tell. Everything just looked dark.

Why was everything so dark?! She sat up with a jolt when the alarm blared once, and then returned to it's low hum once more. The two other conscious ones seemed to be arguing, but about what? Actually, it wasn't the time for questions. She had to figure out where she was...

Sacha got to her feet, pressing herself against the cold cement wall of the enclosed space, taking note of how bonechilling it was through her thin pants. If she was going to get out, she wasn't going to accomplish it by sitting there and screaming. That definitely wasn't going to work.

A pale man with almost white hair pushed himself farther back into the corner, staring at his hands, his slender fingers laced together in an attempt to calm himself. He was too afraid to look up at the others around him- he hadn't once since he woke up and saw the concrete ceiling.

It wasn't long until someone shouted, his voice echoing in the room and pounding into Cyril's skull. He glanced up, his vision adjusting to the semi-darkness of the room. It wasn't long until the figures came into view- a blonde man, the one shouting probably. Another man... brown hair... looked really dangerous, and a woman with dull black hair. She looked like she was inspecting the walls.

He turned his head, inspecting the cell. Was it a cell..? He couldn't tell... either way, he didn't want to talk to any of these people, but maybe talking to them would kickstart something...

He turned to the closest person, ignoring the fact that he was quite intimidating. "H-Hey..." Well, this was.. already bad. He had no idea what to say to this man. Cyril didn't really want to anger him. "You.." he paused, frowning. "What's your name?"
@mimikkyu

((Me too!!))

Marcus glared at the man. This guy was rude and was getting on his nerves. "You can't tell me what to do," he snapped. "Why? Do you have a better idea than just sitting there?" This guy looked dangerous. He knew he was threading dangerous waters,but he didn't care. He was never one to be afraid of anything.

He was about to retort another thing when alarms suddenly blared throughout the area. Even as it quieted down, Marcus could still hear it ring in his ears. It made him think for a moment. What did it mean? If there was an alarm then someone must've sounded it. There was someone other than them here.

Marcus looked at the other two who started to stir awake. "So, any idea why we're here?" he asked. He looked at the girl who seemed to be inspecting the walls.

Carnage scoffed at the blonde's question. "D'you think I'd still be 'ere if I knew, boy?" He wasn't pleased by this guy. Standing up, he brushed off the dust on his clothes. Sitting around wasn't going to help him. He knocked on the wall. There was no echoe. It was pure cement. It'll be impossible to break through it.

He walked around the room, checking to see any details in it. There was nothing in this place except cemented walls and dim lights. He did, however, saw that the hallway led to two places from the left and the right.

His attention was caught by a pale looking man who suddenly spoked out. Marcus whipped his head around to look at the strangers He seemed to be a shy and introverted type. He didn't expect the guy speak. Well, if he was to get out of here, they could probably be useful. "Yer asking my name, boy" he repeated. "The name's Carnage. And yers?"
@mimikkyu

((Me too!!))

Marcus glared at the man. This guy was rude and was getting on his nerves. "You can't tell me what to do," he snapped. "Why? Do you have a better idea than just sitting there?" This guy looked dangerous. He knew he was threading dangerous waters,but he didn't care. He was never one to be afraid of anything.

He was about to retort another thing when alarms suddenly blared throughout the area. Even as it quieted down, Marcus could still hear it ring in his ears. It made him think for a moment. What did it mean? If there was an alarm then someone must've sounded it. There was someone other than them here.

Marcus looked at the other two who started to stir awake. "So, any idea why we're here?" he asked. He looked at the girl who seemed to be inspecting the walls.

Carnage scoffed at the blonde's question. "D'you think I'd still be 'ere if I knew, boy?" He wasn't pleased by this guy. Standing up, he brushed off the dust on his clothes. Sitting around wasn't going to help him. He knocked on the wall. There was no echoe. It was pure cement. It'll be impossible to break through it.

He walked around the room, checking to see any details in it. There was nothing in this place except cemented walls and dim lights. He did, however, saw that the hallway led to two places from the left and the right.

His attention was caught by a pale looking man who suddenly spoked out. Marcus whipped his head around to look at the strangers He seemed to be a shy and introverted type. He didn't expect the guy speak. Well, if he was to get out of here, they could probably be useful. "Yer asking my name, boy" he repeated. "The name's Carnage. And yers?"
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png