Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hamilton/FR Crossover, Open (ooc)
Okay but seriously. The premise is the Hamilton musical characters suddenly find themselves in the world of Flight Rising as dragons.

Assume they've all been dropped in somewhere around Dragonhome.

I'd rather no one take more than one or two characters from the musical, and we'll be taking turns in the in character thread. You can also play dragons from your lair, up to two such characters are allowed

I'll be taking Samuel Seabury, and he'll be a Wind Flight Fae.

Character and player list here.
Samuel Seabury, Wind Flight Fae - @edgemarquis
Curls, Wind Flight Snapper - @edgemarquis
Okay but seriously. The premise is the Hamilton musical characters suddenly find themselves in the world of Flight Rising as dragons.

Assume they've all been dropped in somewhere around Dragonhome.

I'd rather no one take more than one or two characters from the musical, and we'll be taking turns in the in character thread. You can also play dragons from your lair, up to two such characters are allowed

I'll be taking Samuel Seabury, and he'll be a Wind Flight Fae.

Character and player list here.
Samuel Seabury, Wind Flight Fae - @edgemarquis
Curls, Wind Flight Snapper - @edgemarquis
*sharp inhale*

OK YOU KNOW WHAT--

@edgemarquis
Thank you so much for making this aaaAAAH

Are scryed dragons allowed? I wanted to scry a dragon for Eliza instead of buying one.
*sharp inhale*

OK YOU KNOW WHAT--

@edgemarquis
Thank you so much for making this aaaAAAH

Are scryed dragons allowed? I wanted to scry a dragon for Eliza instead of buying one.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@lavendetta

You don't even need a picture for the cast members, just link if you're using lair dragons.

do tell me breed and flight though.
@lavendetta

You don't even need a picture for the cast members, just link if you're using lair dragons.

do tell me breed and flight though.