Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR rp (open)
1 2
Anyone want to rp with their dragons? Most rps don't have enough room so I'm starting one of my own, if you have any ideas on what you want to rp then write them down here! :D
Anyone want to rp with their dragons? Most rps don't have enough room so I'm starting one of my own, if you have any ideas on what you want to rp then write them down here! :D
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@wushus

I'm up for a FR rp!
@wushus

I'm up for a FR rp!
42rDdHA.png
@wushus @RiverSong9

And I. C:
@wushus @RiverSong9

And I. C:
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
@wushus I would love to RP an FR rp :D
@wushus I would love to RP an FR rp :D
@wushus @RiverSong9 @Digipup @NekoTheKat

Hi! I love me some FR rps! I'd love to do another one!

As for plot, maybe something like the Shade being the threat or something like that (I also have a dragon with an ancient demon in them, if that can also be a threat ^^)
@wushus @RiverSong9 @Digipup @NekoTheKat

Hi! I love me some FR rps! I'd love to do another one!

As for plot, maybe something like the Shade being the threat or something like that (I also have a dragon with an ancient demon in them, if that can also be a threat ^^)
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 That would be cool
@SoulLugia11 That would be cool
@RiverSong9 @Digipup @NekoTheKat awesome! I also love @SoulLugia11's idea, maybe it can be an apocalypse or something?
@RiverSong9 @Digipup @NekoTheKat awesome! I also love @SoulLugia11's idea, maybe it can be an apocalypse or something?
@wushus @RiverSong9 @NekoTheKat @SoulLugia11

Maybe an apocalyptic post- or late-war RP. We could go with a story where the Shade has (and still is) infecting certain dragons and it threw the world into chaos.

Hmm.. according to lore, the Familiars in FR are afflicted by the Shade and the process of bonding is basically breaking the Shade's hold on them, isn't it? I don't remember where I read that, but if that's the case, maybe instead of a Familiar bonding to a dragon... the dragon was "bonded" to the familiar. As in, the Shade transferred from one to the other, which was ultimately how the war started in the first place. The Shade became contagious.
@wushus @RiverSong9 @NekoTheKat @SoulLugia11

Maybe an apocalyptic post- or late-war RP. We could go with a story where the Shade has (and still is) infecting certain dragons and it threw the world into chaos.

Hmm.. according to lore, the Familiars in FR are afflicted by the Shade and the process of bonding is basically breaking the Shade's hold on them, isn't it? I don't remember where I read that, but if that's the case, maybe instead of a Familiar bonding to a dragon... the dragon was "bonded" to the familiar. As in, the Shade transferred from one to the other, which was ultimately how the war started in the first place. The Shade became contagious.
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
@Digipup

That's a great idea!
@Digipup

That's a great idea!
xk7ymDQ.png
@digipup I like that plot
@digipup I like that plot
1 2