Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC for Changelings (ic)
HERE YE GO

@DragonSeeker
@WynterFalcyn
@Ragnaroc
@Flygone
@Tsukii (idk if it is but here's where you can ask lol)

hope ya don't mind dergseeker
HERE YE GO

@DragonSeeker
@WynterFalcyn
@Ragnaroc
@Flygone
@Tsukii (idk if it is but here's where you can ask lol)

hope ya don't mind dergseeker
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
also, @Ragnaroc sometimes when someone is blind, their other senses become so heightened that they have learned to literally use everyone one of them and sometimes it can look like they aren't blind at all. She can smell dust and tell where something is at by the way sounds bounces around, kinda like echo location but.... not ya know? there's some actually sciencey stuff behind it I don't fully understand (ya know... not being blind and all) but it is very much possible for her to still run into something if it is silent enough for her not to hear it.

so ye.

lol i brought science into this XD

my bad
also, @Ragnaroc sometimes when someone is blind, their other senses become so heightened that they have learned to literally use everyone one of them and sometimes it can look like they aren't blind at all. She can smell dust and tell where something is at by the way sounds bounces around, kinda like echo location but.... not ya know? there's some actually sciencey stuff behind it I don't fully understand (ya know... not being blind and all) but it is very much possible for her to still run into something if it is silent enough for her not to hear it.

so ye.

lol i brought science into this XD

my bad
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
@Tsukii Feel free to join ^^
@Tsukii Feel free to join ^^
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"