Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cold Realms, Dark Days
1 2
So this is a really freeform rp...

Plot: Long ago, the Sun shone bright. The gods walked the many realms. But aeons passed, and the eldest gods of all returned to seal and destroy their traitor children. Now aeons more have passed. There is no more day.... just everlasting, cold night across the many realms.

And the gods of old are returning as mortals.

Sooo... sound interesting?

(I'm subbed.)
So this is a really freeform rp...

Plot: Long ago, the Sun shone bright. The gods walked the many realms. But aeons passed, and the eldest gods of all returned to seal and destroy their traitor children. Now aeons more have passed. There is no more day.... just everlasting, cold night across the many realms.

And the gods of old are returning as mortals.

Sooo... sound interesting?

(I'm subbed.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

If you could give me a longer explanation (at least three short paragraphs) and show me how to sign up, I may be interested.
@DuskyFlareon

If you could give me a longer explanation (at least three short paragraphs) and show me how to sign up, I may be interested.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@lavendetta

Alright.

Aeons ago, there were powerful gods who reigned the multiverse. There were gods of the many worlds. And theyir realms spanned the spectrum of war and peace, of good and evil. They were interlocked.

Until the day the oldest gods were betrayed. The realms' gods wanted to be the ones to decide the fates of their worlds, not gods who watched from a faraway place that seemed but a dream - a nightmare - to any but they. And so they were sealed.

But those ancient gods laid a curse on the eternal realms in their betrayed fury. Over the aeons, it started with horrors from beyond the realms. It graduated to corruption. Nightmarish mockeries of all any ever held dear and lived within. So the multiversal gods came together from all walks of eternity to stop this threat. To do so, they used so much power that they were destroyed.

Aeons passed, and the multiverse though it was safe... but it wasn't. For eldritch horrors long forgotten returned over the ages. The day was gone, stolen away by He Who Reigned Night, a silvery horror whose very prescence twisted the mind and who could not be described.

And so, the cold death began. The worlds were freezing over, trapped under snow, ice wnd dark skies, their heroes aeons since dead and their monsters come from aeons before.

But Life would not let them die a cold death. She wanted her creations to fall to her own claw for betraying she who had given them life all eternity before, and so she summoned the traitor gods who had betrayed her and the other aeons before, giving them mortal bodies.

You know not of Life's plan... you hsve merely awakened without memories if the past, though you know things. And you know something is wrong. Something within the very flesh of the universe you are in.

And there's creatures hunting you.

----

As for signup... I was thinking we'd have a form consisting of: (didn't include history because the characters awaken with no memories of the past... though they do know things from their prior life. They just have no idea where they learnt it)

Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Appearance: (mortal appearance)
Home Universe: (Original or from a established fictional universe?)
Personality:
Powers: (based off the powers from when they were a god, but remember your character is now in a mortal body)
Other: (anything important to the character)
@lavendetta

Alright.

Aeons ago, there were powerful gods who reigned the multiverse. There were gods of the many worlds. And theyir realms spanned the spectrum of war and peace, of good and evil. They were interlocked.

Until the day the oldest gods were betrayed. The realms' gods wanted to be the ones to decide the fates of their worlds, not gods who watched from a faraway place that seemed but a dream - a nightmare - to any but they. And so they were sealed.

But those ancient gods laid a curse on the eternal realms in their betrayed fury. Over the aeons, it started with horrors from beyond the realms. It graduated to corruption. Nightmarish mockeries of all any ever held dear and lived within. So the multiversal gods came together from all walks of eternity to stop this threat. To do so, they used so much power that they were destroyed.

Aeons passed, and the multiverse though it was safe... but it wasn't. For eldritch horrors long forgotten returned over the ages. The day was gone, stolen away by He Who Reigned Night, a silvery horror whose very prescence twisted the mind and who could not be described.

And so, the cold death began. The worlds were freezing over, trapped under snow, ice wnd dark skies, their heroes aeons since dead and their monsters come from aeons before.

But Life would not let them die a cold death. She wanted her creations to fall to her own claw for betraying she who had given them life all eternity before, and so she summoned the traitor gods who had betrayed her and the other aeons before, giving them mortal bodies.

You know not of Life's plan... you hsve merely awakened without memories if the past, though you know things. And you know something is wrong. Something within the very flesh of the universe you are in.

And there's creatures hunting you.

----

As for signup... I was thinking we'd have a form consisting of: (didn't include history because the characters awaken with no memories of the past... though they do know things from their prior life. They just have no idea where they learnt it)

Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Appearance: (mortal appearance)
Home Universe: (Original or from a established fictional universe?)
Personality:
Powers: (based off the powers from when they were a god, but remember your character is now in a mortal body)
Other: (anything important to the character)

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="Lavendetta" date=2017-01-26 21:34:41] @DuskyFlareon If you could give me a longer explanation (at least three short paragraphs) and show me how to sign up, I may be interested. [/quote] same
Lavendetta wrote on 2017-01-26:
@DuskyFlareon

same
soory ninja'd lol
soory ninja'd lol
@Lacendetta @QuickeningFure

(Oh, um... anything I missed in my other post?

This is a multiverse rp, obviously - and yes, we are playing gods turned mortal! They can be OCs or ones from fictional universes if you so prefer. This while mess is intially set in an original universe, one where the sentient species have long since retreated under the earth. We wake up on the frozen surface, whee only the hardiest ice and fire creatures are left. And we are very, very cold.

This is going to involve realm travel to other cold-locked realms, and the party will have to get used to searching out the hiding spots of the sentient creatures. Searching for answers and clues to what is going on and why everything seems so wrong.... and why we can't shake a sense of impending doom.

The monster, He Who Reigns Night, looks to be the major villain at first... but even after his defeat, niht us reluctant to give up its cold grasp on the multiverse. There are other powers, beyonx him, snd they are on the move...)
@Lacendetta @QuickeningFure

(Oh, um... anything I missed in my other post?

This is a multiverse rp, obviously - and yes, we are playing gods turned mortal! They can be OCs or ones from fictional universes if you so prefer. This while mess is intially set in an original universe, one where the sentient species have long since retreated under the earth. We wake up on the frozen surface, whee only the hardiest ice and fire creatures are left. And we are very, very cold.

This is going to involve realm travel to other cold-locked realms, and the party will have to get used to searching out the hiding spots of the sentient creatures. Searching for answers and clues to what is going on and why everything seems so wrong.... and why we can't shake a sense of impending doom.

The monster, He Who Reigns Night, looks to be the major villain at first... but even after his defeat, niht us reluctant to give up its cold grasp on the multiverse. There are other powers, beyonx him, snd they are on the move...)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@QuickeningFire

Ah, that's okay. Sorry about that!
@QuickeningFire

Ah, that's okay. Sorry about that!

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Woah, this looks interesting! Quick question though; so do the characters we submit have to be human or could they be other creatures? I'm fine with either one, just making sure before I register :)
@DuskyFlareon

Woah, this looks interesting! Quick question though; so do the characters we submit have to be human or could they be other creatures? I'm fine with either one, just making sure before I register :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Don't have to be human. (I'm planning a nonhuman personally.)
@SoulLugia11

Don't have to be human. (I'm planning a nonhuman personally.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Alright, thanks! I'll sign up tomorrow, have to go be now ^^
@DuskyFlareon

Alright, thanks! I'll sign up tomorrow, have to go be now ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2