Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon Mystery Dungeon [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@inkgem

"Yes." Bleated mernaa " we should seize what ever opportunity we have." She shook herself once more to get the remaining smoke out of her wool which had gone from a light coral to a muddy gray color. It would take a long time to wash it all out later. "That being said. We would've very much appreciate not being left behind next time we get caught in a bunch of traps. "

"Urgh.... yeah what she said" tipped Korsan. "Otherwise you might in our way." Please don't leave me us behind.

"Whom are we searching for?" Asked the mareep. Because knowing their luck it would be a golbat or some other nonferal dungeon Pokémon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~

Euphemera considered the possibilities. For a few minutes while her tail gently swept across the floor. "Thank you Astrella. That would be appreciated. Team Alcove has been stretched rather thin with all the senior members being conscripted for the dungeon trials. "

The quietly padded over to where the other kirlia was sitting. The paper she was shuffling appeared to be various team formations. Some new, some old. He horns flickered when she sensed the approaching Espeon though she didn't stop working. "How may I help you euphemera?"

"Just wanted to ask about the new teams from today." Purred Euphemera. "A lot of teams got wiped out."

"Yes. This years rookies have not been very impressive." Sneered the kirlia. "Can you believe that none of them could make it to the end?" She sighed plaintively "I guess it's to be expected. These ruffians probably won't have the finesse and knowledge to do anything impressive"

Euphemeras tail twitched in irritation. "You seem awfully dismissive of them."

"I've no idea what you mean." Shrugged kirlia "its hardly a lie if a group can't take down a single ranked Pokémon. The guild shouldn't waste resources on weaklings after all."

The espeongave an unimpressed snort. "Uh huh. Right. Anyway where your other half anyway?"

"Oh he was getting restless so I have a few tasks"
@inkgem

"Yes." Bleated mernaa " we should seize what ever opportunity we have." She shook herself once more to get the remaining smoke out of her wool which had gone from a light coral to a muddy gray color. It would take a long time to wash it all out later. "That being said. We would've very much appreciate not being left behind next time we get caught in a bunch of traps. "

"Urgh.... yeah what she said" tipped Korsan. "Otherwise you might in our way." Please don't leave me us behind.

"Whom are we searching for?" Asked the mareep. Because knowing their luck it would be a golbat or some other nonferal dungeon Pokémon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~

Euphemera considered the possibilities. For a few minutes while her tail gently swept across the floor. "Thank you Astrella. That would be appreciated. Team Alcove has been stretched rather thin with all the senior members being conscripted for the dungeon trials. "

The quietly padded over to where the other kirlia was sitting. The paper she was shuffling appeared to be various team formations. Some new, some old. He horns flickered when she sensed the approaching Espeon though she didn't stop working. "How may I help you euphemera?"

"Just wanted to ask about the new teams from today." Purred Euphemera. "A lot of teams got wiped out."

"Yes. This years rookies have not been very impressive." Sneered the kirlia. "Can you believe that none of them could make it to the end?" She sighed plaintively "I guess it's to be expected. These ruffians probably won't have the finesse and knowledge to do anything impressive"

Euphemeras tail twitched in irritation. "You seem awfully dismissive of them."

"I've no idea what you mean." Shrugged kirlia "its hardly a lie if a group can't take down a single ranked Pokémon. The guild shouldn't waste resources on weaklings after all."

The espeongave an unimpressed snort. "Uh huh. Right. Anyway where your other half anyway?"

"Oh he was getting restless so I have a few tasks"
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Chibichika

Lemi nodded. "Fair enough." she responded. "Didn't expect a whole room to be trapped like that." she added, an ear twitching as she spoke. At the second question she paused though. The instructions she was given didn't have a name or anything of that nature, species, nothing. "It isn't giving me any specifics. But we can probably be assured they are waiting wherever they are so we just gotta check every room until we find who we are looking for!" she chirped.

"How exactly will we know when we find them?" Cryn asked, cocking her head to the side as she spoke.

"Well, they probably wont attack us on sight and will be more or less pleased to see us." Lemi responded.

••••••••

Astrella nodded. "Understood." she responded. With that the meowstic's ears rose slightly as her eyes closed.

"Javaria? Javaria you there?"
she asked telepathically.

After a moment a noivern resting on the fifteenth floor responded. "Yo what's up Astrella?" they spoke.

"There appears to be some issues on the lower floors. No one is making it past the tenth floor and there are traps as early as the eighth floor. Do you think you and Barlei can go check it out? We suspect something fishy going on. Specifically with that dirty pair." Astrella explained.

There was a pause before Javaria confirmed. "Got it I'll get him and we'll run down real quick. I'll let you know what happens." they spoke.

Astrella nodded, though of course her partner was unable to see it. "Thank you."

With that she cut the communication and looked back to where Eupemeras was talking with the kirlia who seemed to not care too much about the topic.

••••••••

On the tenth floor a lucario sat contently, balancing on one foot as she meditated. Her aura sensors were up as the team she had just defeated got whisked out of the dungeon. A smirk played on her features as she felt their energy get teleported out of the dungeon.

"Pathetic."
@Chibichika

Lemi nodded. "Fair enough." she responded. "Didn't expect a whole room to be trapped like that." she added, an ear twitching as she spoke. At the second question she paused though. The instructions she was given didn't have a name or anything of that nature, species, nothing. "It isn't giving me any specifics. But we can probably be assured they are waiting wherever they are so we just gotta check every room until we find who we are looking for!" she chirped.

"How exactly will we know when we find them?" Cryn asked, cocking her head to the side as she spoke.

"Well, they probably wont attack us on sight and will be more or less pleased to see us." Lemi responded.

••••••••

Astrella nodded. "Understood." she responded. With that the meowstic's ears rose slightly as her eyes closed.

"Javaria? Javaria you there?"
she asked telepathically.

After a moment a noivern resting on the fifteenth floor responded. "Yo what's up Astrella?" they spoke.

"There appears to be some issues on the lower floors. No one is making it past the tenth floor and there are traps as early as the eighth floor. Do you think you and Barlei can go check it out? We suspect something fishy going on. Specifically with that dirty pair." Astrella explained.

There was a pause before Javaria confirmed. "Got it I'll get him and we'll run down real quick. I'll let you know what happens." they spoke.

Astrella nodded, though of course her partner was unable to see it. "Thank you."

With that she cut the communication and looked back to where Eupemeras was talking with the kirlia who seemed to not care too much about the topic.

••••••••

On the tenth floor a lucario sat contently, balancing on one foot as she meditated. Her aura sensors were up as the team she had just defeated got whisked out of the dungeon. A smirk played on her features as she felt their energy get teleported out of the dungeon.

"Pathetic."
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
@inkgem

"EHH!" Gaped Korsan "But That's a super boring way to find someone!" Plus what if they don't bring back the right Pokemon? That would definitely get the kicked out for sure. He couldn't let that happened. No way. It would be really bad for his reputation if word of him rescuing the wrong people got. around. Like really really bad. Then nobody would listen to him and he'd be worthless and left behind again and, and-

"Maaa... Don't worry so much Korsan. We've already gotten this far." Bleated Merna. A roof over their heads in the winter would be pretty nice. It would make things go by much easier. but if they should fail. it really wouldn't be the end of the world. Besides, the zorua had one of the sharper eyes in the group she thought. If anyone could pick out the guild member it would be him. We already know that the Pokemon Is on this floor and the corridors are far too small to maneuver comfortably. "I'm sure you will be able to find them. You were the better scavenger anyhow."

"THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" He screeched. "ARGH! what ever. Lets just go already!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now now Euphy-"

The espeon's ear flicked in annoyance at the butchering of her name. Exactly why was she talking to the Pokemon anyhow. She was know to be something of a browser riding on the coattails of their deceased team leader.

"Why don't you go back to the infirmary and let someone..." The kirlia paused with false modesty. "More suitable take your station by the door. We can't have you coddling the recruits after all."

Ah. Right. They needed info on where the other half is.

Well two can play at that game. "Fair enough fair enough. I just wanted to be sure. After all, there's no one better for the newbies than those who have clawed their way up the ranks from the bottom." Because while Alcove wasn't the oldest team in the guild. It was one of the more well known ones and she had built it from the ground up herself. "Feel free to ask me if you have any trouble managing your own team." Or what's left of it.

The Dirty pair was probably the only team in the guild without a third Pokemon. Interestingly enough, their third never stayed in the team long enough for them to truly climb the ranks. Leaving them stuck at silver for the past few years where as Team Alcove quickly surpassed them with the amount of missions they take.
@inkgem

"EHH!" Gaped Korsan "But That's a super boring way to find someone!" Plus what if they don't bring back the right Pokemon? That would definitely get the kicked out for sure. He couldn't let that happened. No way. It would be really bad for his reputation if word of him rescuing the wrong people got. around. Like really really bad. Then nobody would listen to him and he'd be worthless and left behind again and, and-

"Maaa... Don't worry so much Korsan. We've already gotten this far." Bleated Merna. A roof over their heads in the winter would be pretty nice. It would make things go by much easier. but if they should fail. it really wouldn't be the end of the world. Besides, the zorua had one of the sharper eyes in the group she thought. If anyone could pick out the guild member it would be him. We already know that the Pokemon Is on this floor and the corridors are far too small to maneuver comfortably. "I'm sure you will be able to find them. You were the better scavenger anyhow."

"THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" He screeched. "ARGH! what ever. Lets just go already!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now now Euphy-"

The espeon's ear flicked in annoyance at the butchering of her name. Exactly why was she talking to the Pokemon anyhow. She was know to be something of a browser riding on the coattails of their deceased team leader.

"Why don't you go back to the infirmary and let someone..." The kirlia paused with false modesty. "More suitable take your station by the door. We can't have you coddling the recruits after all."

Ah. Right. They needed info on where the other half is.

Well two can play at that game. "Fair enough fair enough. I just wanted to be sure. After all, there's no one better for the newbies than those who have clawed their way up the ranks from the bottom." Because while Alcove wasn't the oldest team in the guild. It was one of the more well known ones and she had built it from the ground up herself. "Feel free to ask me if you have any trouble managing your own team." Or what's left of it.

The Dirty pair was probably the only team in the guild without a third Pokemon. Interestingly enough, their third never stayed in the team long enough for them to truly climb the ranks. Leaving them stuck at silver for the past few years where as Team Alcove quickly surpassed them with the amount of missions they take.
@Chibichika

Lemi and Cryn both exchanged a look before looking back at the complaining Korasn. "I mean it's not like we have much information besides that anyways. We are going to have to reply on our instincts for this." the vulpix shrugged as she slung the bag back over her shoulder.

"They're probably by the stair case just like our delivery was too to be honest. It's meant to be a test to go up the dungeon so it would just make sense." Cryn suggested as she padded at the rear of the group. Even though they were kinda messing up on their mission she still stayed in the order assigned to her.

"Korsan you good to go?" Lemi asked before setting off, looking back at the other fox once more.

••••••••

Javaria took flight immediately, easily clearing through the feral mons that tried to take them on. Because this was a dungeon that was meant to test newbies, Javaria had the ability to go reverse in the dungeon, something that in no way would ever work in a real dungeon.

However first they had to get to Barlei who was on the twentieth floor, to decide their next move. Clearing the five levels was also an easy enough task for the higher level noivern as they made their way up to where the druddigon was waiting.

"Barlei, we have an issue. Apparently there is an obstacle on the tenth floor and I think we should check it out." the noivern spoke quickly, landing near the other dragon.
@Chibichika

Lemi and Cryn both exchanged a look before looking back at the complaining Korasn. "I mean it's not like we have much information besides that anyways. We are going to have to reply on our instincts for this." the vulpix shrugged as she slung the bag back over her shoulder.

"They're probably by the stair case just like our delivery was too to be honest. It's meant to be a test to go up the dungeon so it would just make sense." Cryn suggested as she padded at the rear of the group. Even though they were kinda messing up on their mission she still stayed in the order assigned to her.

"Korsan you good to go?" Lemi asked before setting off, looking back at the other fox once more.

••••••••

Javaria took flight immediately, easily clearing through the feral mons that tried to take them on. Because this was a dungeon that was meant to test newbies, Javaria had the ability to go reverse in the dungeon, something that in no way would ever work in a real dungeon.

However first they had to get to Barlei who was on the twentieth floor, to decide their next move. Clearing the five levels was also an easy enough task for the higher level noivern as they made their way up to where the druddigon was waiting.

"Barlei, we have an issue. Apparently there is an obstacle on the tenth floor and I think we should check it out." the noivern spoke quickly, landing near the other dragon.
@inkgem

The zorua glanced between Lemi, Cryn, and Merna before sinking and gritting out "Fine. Lead the way." Because that wasn't a question. That was a command. He still has to go with them lest he be left behind. Never again.

Never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The druddigon snapped out of his meditative state when his subordinate appeared in front of him. The Noivern immediately jumped right into an issue regarding the newer recruits. "Really now? That ain't good."

He got up and shook out the stiffness in his legs, giving his wings a test flap or two before crouching take off position. "Tenth floor eh? Ya still remember how ta fly o'er the dungeon walls like I taught ya?"

Because while the training dungeon was small, it was still a dungeon. it was straight up impossible to go through previous floors via stairway on account of them crumbling after they've been used. that bein' said it was still possible to go back through several means. Certain dungeons could be dug through using a powerful rock smash. Ghost types can phase through walls. And of course, flyers with enough strength and endurance can fly right over the walls.

Of course, gettin' through the distortion that permeates the dungeon is the hard part. That's the bit that requires years to training an' meditation to push through. Or else yer mind breaks and ya go mad from the effort.

Barlei has high hopes that one day Javaria can take over his spot as Training Hall Master. he was gettin' old.
@inkgem

The zorua glanced between Lemi, Cryn, and Merna before sinking and gritting out "Fine. Lead the way." Because that wasn't a question. That was a command. He still has to go with them lest he be left behind. Never again.

Never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The druddigon snapped out of his meditative state when his subordinate appeared in front of him. The Noivern immediately jumped right into an issue regarding the newer recruits. "Really now? That ain't good."

He got up and shook out the stiffness in his legs, giving his wings a test flap or two before crouching take off position. "Tenth floor eh? Ya still remember how ta fly o'er the dungeon walls like I taught ya?"

Because while the training dungeon was small, it was still a dungeon. it was straight up impossible to go through previous floors via stairway on account of them crumbling after they've been used. that bein' said it was still possible to go back through several means. Certain dungeons could be dug through using a powerful rock smash. Ghost types can phase through walls. And of course, flyers with enough strength and endurance can fly right over the walls.

Of course, gettin' through the distortion that permeates the dungeon is the hard part. That's the bit that requires years to training an' meditation to push through. Or else yer mind breaks and ya go mad from the effort.

Barlei has high hopes that one day Javaria can take over his spot as Training Hall Master. he was gettin' old.
@Chibichika

Lemi paused another moment before turning on her paws. "Alright let's continue then." she sighed before walking forward. Cryn paused a bit at the back, watching Lemi go before turning behind her. Something didn't feel right still. She didn't know what it was but a strong sense of foreboding was hovering over her, Though no one else seemed affected so she just shrugged it off before continuing. Nothing that they couldn't handle in a dungeon like this anyways.

This floor was a bit more complicated than the last, several dead ends meeting the group. But finally they saw the stair case in a room down a longer corridor. And there appeared to be only one pokemon in that room who was simply sitting still. Not sleeping or foraging like the feral pokemon. That was probably their target.

"I think that might be them." Lemi suggested, turning back to the group and motioning with her head to the end of the corridor.

••••••••

"'Course I do!" Javaria chirped back, stretching their wings for added emphasis. One could almost see the muscle ripple through their 'arms' as they displayed large bat like wings. "We've got ten floors to cut through tho. Gonna take some time." they commented.
@Chibichika

Lemi paused another moment before turning on her paws. "Alright let's continue then." she sighed before walking forward. Cryn paused a bit at the back, watching Lemi go before turning behind her. Something didn't feel right still. She didn't know what it was but a strong sense of foreboding was hovering over her, Though no one else seemed affected so she just shrugged it off before continuing. Nothing that they couldn't handle in a dungeon like this anyways.

This floor was a bit more complicated than the last, several dead ends meeting the group. But finally they saw the stair case in a room down a longer corridor. And there appeared to be only one pokemon in that room who was simply sitting still. Not sleeping or foraging like the feral pokemon. That was probably their target.

"I think that might be them." Lemi suggested, turning back to the group and motioning with her head to the end of the corridor.

••••••••

"'Course I do!" Javaria chirped back, stretching their wings for added emphasis. One could almost see the muscle ripple through their 'arms' as they displayed large bat like wings. "We've got ten floors to cut through tho. Gonna take some time." they commented.
@inkgem

Most Pokemon that she'd met in Corn Bay would either attack her or scavenge food. Sitting and doing nothing was not natural to a feral Pokemon which meant that this was probably their target.

Nonetheless it is only right to check.

"Excuse me?" Merna Called out to the growlithe. "Are you the person we are supposed to rescue?"

"Yepperooni" Barked the growlithe. "Solitaire of Team Alcove, I'm the shrink." He took a good look at the team. Good Arceus. it's a reverse herd with one mareep leading a bunch of canines. Or so he assumed given that she was the one who spoke to him. What a funny thought. "Congrats. Ya found me. Do you want a ride back to the entrance?"

"No thank you." Replied mernaa.

"Heck No!" Huffed Korsan.

Solitaire looked at the other two Pokemon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good. Good. Now lets git goin'" Rumbled Barlei. "Yer better at flyin' and diggings faster for me. So I guess we gotta split and meet at the tenth floor. 'l'll meet ya there"

Then he took off, tunneling through the rock downwards to their destination. The stone, far harder than it should be breaking under his claws. The darkness of the tunnels were oppressive. Smothering even. But after years of shuffling around in here training recruits. He had become more or less accustomed to it.
@inkgem

Most Pokemon that she'd met in Corn Bay would either attack her or scavenge food. Sitting and doing nothing was not natural to a feral Pokemon which meant that this was probably their target.

Nonetheless it is only right to check.

"Excuse me?" Merna Called out to the growlithe. "Are you the person we are supposed to rescue?"

"Yepperooni" Barked the growlithe. "Solitaire of Team Alcove, I'm the shrink." He took a good look at the team. Good Arceus. it's a reverse herd with one mareep leading a bunch of canines. Or so he assumed given that she was the one who spoke to him. What a funny thought. "Congrats. Ya found me. Do you want a ride back to the entrance?"

"No thank you." Replied mernaa.

"Heck No!" Huffed Korsan.

Solitaire looked at the other two Pokemon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good. Good. Now lets git goin'" Rumbled Barlei. "Yer better at flyin' and diggings faster for me. So I guess we gotta split and meet at the tenth floor. 'l'll meet ya there"

Then he took off, tunneling through the rock downwards to their destination. The stone, far harder than it should be breaking under his claws. The darkness of the tunnels were oppressive. Smothering even. But after years of shuffling around in here training recruits. He had become more or less accustomed to it.
@Chibichika

"We are good to continue." Lemi responded, Cryn nodding in agreement with that. Lemi looked from Cryn to the other two. "Alright we good to continue? We're almost done." Lemi asked, her ears perking up, earning a confirmation from the other three in the team. "Awesome, let's continue!" she yipped, nodding a thank you to Soliraire before rushing up the stairs with the rest of the team behind her.

••••

Odira's sensors flicked up as she felt a new presence on the floor. It seemed like four rookies from the guild. Her next easy EXP gain. Perfect. She rested both paws on the ground as her eyes opened, a grin playing on her features. It was only a matter of time before they came to the stair case. After all it seemed like they landed only a few rooms down.

••••

"I think the stair case is down this corridor, seeing as there are no other paths at the moment." Lemi spoke up, motioning with her maw down the hall. She trotted forward, also noticing the lack of feral pokemon on this floor. That was weird.

"This feels a bit odd." she commented aloud to no one in particular, casting a look back for a brief moment. She noticed Cryns ears perk as the rockruff growled lowly. Lemi turned back around to find a lucario smugly standing in the room, their sensors lowering as the four entered.

"Eh.." Lemi started, lowering one ear as she cocked her head to the side. There was no delivery or rescue mission on this floor. And she could have sworn the first guild battle was on the fifteenth floor. They were on the tenth. "Who are you?" she asked rather bluntly.

"I'm your first test. Beat me and continue. End in defeat and you might as well not show your face back at the guild." the lucario mused.

"Lemi this doesn't seem right..." Cryn whispered to her friend, the rockruffs eyes not leaving the lucario as she spoke though.

The lucario looked at the four individually. An ice, rock, electric, and dark type. Wonderful. She was super effective against three of them and she knew a move that was perfect for the electric type. "Are you ready? Not like it matters anyways." the lucario spoke before flashing away with an impressive speed, her focus on Korsan.

"I can already tell you that this kid will be useless in the guild. What did you hatch yesterday?" she purred, the energy around her paws glowing red as she readied for a close combat attack.

Cryn was the first to react, fire forming at her maw as she jumped forward, bitting down on the lucarios arm with her fire fang attack. Super effective.

The lucario snarled as she recoiled from the attack, just missing Korsan. They turned at Cryn and snarled, roughly grabbing her by the neck, actually choking her.

Lemi bolted up, firing an ice beam not at the lucario, freezing the hand where she was holding Cryn and giving the rockruff a chance to fall out, gasping for breath. Before Lemi could ask if she was ok though lucario charged up her aura sphere, aiming it at the vulpix.

••••••••

"Sounds good. Meet ya there." Javaria mused, taking off with a powerful stroke of their wings before flying their way over the fist few walls with ease. As time would go by this would get much harder but for now it was as easy as flying through a clear sky.

They had to hurry though. The faster they got there the faster they could find out what was holding up the mission.
@Chibichika

"We are good to continue." Lemi responded, Cryn nodding in agreement with that. Lemi looked from Cryn to the other two. "Alright we good to continue? We're almost done." Lemi asked, her ears perking up, earning a confirmation from the other three in the team. "Awesome, let's continue!" she yipped, nodding a thank you to Soliraire before rushing up the stairs with the rest of the team behind her.

••••

Odira's sensors flicked up as she felt a new presence on the floor. It seemed like four rookies from the guild. Her next easy EXP gain. Perfect. She rested both paws on the ground as her eyes opened, a grin playing on her features. It was only a matter of time before they came to the stair case. After all it seemed like they landed only a few rooms down.

••••

"I think the stair case is down this corridor, seeing as there are no other paths at the moment." Lemi spoke up, motioning with her maw down the hall. She trotted forward, also noticing the lack of feral pokemon on this floor. That was weird.

"This feels a bit odd." she commented aloud to no one in particular, casting a look back for a brief moment. She noticed Cryns ears perk as the rockruff growled lowly. Lemi turned back around to find a lucario smugly standing in the room, their sensors lowering as the four entered.

"Eh.." Lemi started, lowering one ear as she cocked her head to the side. There was no delivery or rescue mission on this floor. And she could have sworn the first guild battle was on the fifteenth floor. They were on the tenth. "Who are you?" she asked rather bluntly.

"I'm your first test. Beat me and continue. End in defeat and you might as well not show your face back at the guild." the lucario mused.

"Lemi this doesn't seem right..." Cryn whispered to her friend, the rockruffs eyes not leaving the lucario as she spoke though.

The lucario looked at the four individually. An ice, rock, electric, and dark type. Wonderful. She was super effective against three of them and she knew a move that was perfect for the electric type. "Are you ready? Not like it matters anyways." the lucario spoke before flashing away with an impressive speed, her focus on Korsan.

"I can already tell you that this kid will be useless in the guild. What did you hatch yesterday?" she purred, the energy around her paws glowing red as she readied for a close combat attack.

Cryn was the first to react, fire forming at her maw as she jumped forward, bitting down on the lucarios arm with her fire fang attack. Super effective.

The lucario snarled as she recoiled from the attack, just missing Korsan. They turned at Cryn and snarled, roughly grabbing her by the neck, actually choking her.

Lemi bolted up, firing an ice beam not at the lucario, freezing the hand where she was holding Cryn and giving the rockruff a chance to fall out, gasping for breath. Before Lemi could ask if she was ok though lucario charged up her aura sphere, aiming it at the vulpix.

••••••••

"Sounds good. Meet ya there." Javaria mused, taking off with a powerful stroke of their wings before flying their way over the fist few walls with ease. As time would go by this would get much harder but for now it was as easy as flying through a clear sky.

They had to hurry though. The faster they got there the faster they could find out what was holding up the mission.
@Inkgem

Korsan jerked back the moment he saw the Lucario charging toward him. His first instinct was to cast an illusion hiding his location but some how he got the impression that it wouldn't work. Besides it's not like he had fought tons of lucario before no mater how much he'd like to boast. But either way, he had to beat this guy.

Only he's not so stupid as to charge straight at a Pokemon who was obviously out of his league and way way strong than him.

His aim. Now that was another story. He could nail a pidgey at sixty paces. He ought to know. He's done it. Cuz he's awesome and all that.

He tightens his grip on a large gravel rock as the lucario charges its aura sphere. Just as Semi was going to get blasted, he lets it fly in one quick motion, nailing it right in the eye.

"YOU..." She snarled claws flexing, itching to pound the Zorua into the dirt. "You little brat!"

"The Brat that nailed you right in the eye! HAH!" He taunted. "There's no greater marksman than THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KORSAN!"

Of course, he had to eat the words a second later when he felt himself get slammed into the wall via extreme speed. Spirits, that hurt.

Merna wasted no time in using cotton spore to slow down the Lucario once she saw that he knew extreme speed. It might not do much, but at the very least it would give her attacks a chance to land. Unlike Korsan, she was not a major fan of talking in the middle of battle, even as a battle strategy. "Leader. Oran berry to Korsan. I'll be the cover." She commanded.

"Go Back to your flock. Mareep." Leered the Lucario as a mass of energy formed in her great paws, slightly slower than before. "The guild has no time for mindless herds Pokemon."

Merna ignored the comment in favor of generating static. Assume that move was an aura sphere like before she should be able to paralyze with thunder wave...

Unfortunately she was wrong. The energy mass hadn't been turning into a ball. It had become a bone.
@Inkgem

Korsan jerked back the moment he saw the Lucario charging toward him. His first instinct was to cast an illusion hiding his location but some how he got the impression that it wouldn't work. Besides it's not like he had fought tons of lucario before no mater how much he'd like to boast. But either way, he had to beat this guy.

Only he's not so stupid as to charge straight at a Pokemon who was obviously out of his league and way way strong than him.

His aim. Now that was another story. He could nail a pidgey at sixty paces. He ought to know. He's done it. Cuz he's awesome and all that.

He tightens his grip on a large gravel rock as the lucario charges its aura sphere. Just as Semi was going to get blasted, he lets it fly in one quick motion, nailing it right in the eye.

"YOU..." She snarled claws flexing, itching to pound the Zorua into the dirt. "You little brat!"

"The Brat that nailed you right in the eye! HAH!" He taunted. "There's no greater marksman than THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KORSAN!"

Of course, he had to eat the words a second later when he felt himself get slammed into the wall via extreme speed. Spirits, that hurt.

Merna wasted no time in using cotton spore to slow down the Lucario once she saw that he knew extreme speed. It might not do much, but at the very least it would give her attacks a chance to land. Unlike Korsan, she was not a major fan of talking in the middle of battle, even as a battle strategy. "Leader. Oran berry to Korsan. I'll be the cover." She commanded.

"Go Back to your flock. Mareep." Leered the Lucario as a mass of energy formed in her great paws, slightly slower than before. "The guild has no time for mindless herds Pokemon."

Merna ignored the comment in favor of generating static. Assume that move was an aura sphere like before she should be able to paralyze with thunder wave...

Unfortunately she was wrong. The energy mass hadn't been turning into a ball. It had become a bone.
@chibichika

"You ok?" Lemi asked Cryn, rushing to her friends side. They had gotten too close to the lucario for comfort, though that was only because she had managed to grab onto Cryn first. Who was just trying to save Korsan. Not the best start to a battle.

"Yeah I'm fine." Cryn grumbled, standing on four again. Oddly enough she didn't feel too hit with that. Still feeling ready to fight. Before any other words could be exchanged though they both show over to where the lucario was going after Merna with their bone rush attack.

The two of them reacted quickly. Lemi had the upper hand on speed, able to make it towards the lucario in only moments. She fired her ice beam again but this time at the bone rush attack. It was able to both weaken it and slow it down. Before lucario could react to that either, Cryn had jumped forward, tackling the bone rush head on much to Lemi's surprise. However since the attack was now weaker, and slower, and the pure shock from the lucario also playing a factor, the bone rush dissipated, leaving the lucario slightly confused and very annoyed.

"If I were you I would probably get out of their range." Cryn spoke quickly over to Mernaa.

"You damn KIDS are starting to get on my nerves." the lucario snarled, her sensors rising as her fur bristled.

They needed a moment to get out of reach. But her ice and dark attacks would do no damage on the steel fighting type pokemon. But she had one move that could just give them that opening.

The vulpix's eyes began to glow as a golden energy started to encase her body. Extransensory.

The lucario half growled half yipped as the unexpected psychic attack hit her. She spun around to face the vulpix who wasn't letting up with her attack. Though she was further away it was a bit weaker than had she been up close, but it still drew the lucarios attention none the less.
@chibichika

"You ok?" Lemi asked Cryn, rushing to her friends side. They had gotten too close to the lucario for comfort, though that was only because she had managed to grab onto Cryn first. Who was just trying to save Korsan. Not the best start to a battle.

"Yeah I'm fine." Cryn grumbled, standing on four again. Oddly enough she didn't feel too hit with that. Still feeling ready to fight. Before any other words could be exchanged though they both show over to where the lucario was going after Merna with their bone rush attack.

The two of them reacted quickly. Lemi had the upper hand on speed, able to make it towards the lucario in only moments. She fired her ice beam again but this time at the bone rush attack. It was able to both weaken it and slow it down. Before lucario could react to that either, Cryn had jumped forward, tackling the bone rush head on much to Lemi's surprise. However since the attack was now weaker, and slower, and the pure shock from the lucario also playing a factor, the bone rush dissipated, leaving the lucario slightly confused and very annoyed.

"If I were you I would probably get out of their range." Cryn spoke quickly over to Mernaa.

"You damn KIDS are starting to get on my nerves." the lucario snarled, her sensors rising as her fur bristled.

They needed a moment to get out of reach. But her ice and dark attacks would do no damage on the steel fighting type pokemon. But she had one move that could just give them that opening.

The vulpix's eyes began to glow as a golden energy started to encase her body. Extransensory.

The lucario half growled half yipped as the unexpected psychic attack hit her. She spun around to face the vulpix who wasn't letting up with her attack. Though she was further away it was a bit weaker than had she been up close, but it still drew the lucarios attention none the less.
1 2 3 4 5 6