Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The boys wanna play | 1 x 1 Search
1 2

About Me -

note: i'm subbed to the thread so pinging not necessary.

Hey! Name is Karma/Karmal or you can refer to me as Kar too~ Others who've known me for a while can call me what you've always called. I'm 27 years old and have been rping for 13 years so far. My longest rp has lasted 11 years and that person is my world. I work full time and go to school full time but will be graduating this fall so sometimes i get super super busy. I may not have time to reply to the rp but i will reply to one on one messages and stuff to keep engaged.

I'm comfortable Rping anything and everything. I love cute and stupidly fluffy things, shipping and slice of life stuff but also love gore, horror, dark and desperately screwed up things. One of my favorite genres is sci-fi and mecha but also like space fantasy stuff. My limit are your limit so if you have anything you're uncomfortable with i'll respect it but know that skys the limit with me otherwise.

I'm FR +2 and am mostly avaliable in the evenings and nights but do my best to navigate FR on my phone so can be found earlier.

Actual Search Information -

Anyway i'm seeking to RP my FR dragons which sounds dandy but i only want to rp them in human forms (depending on the genre, as shape shifters) and not in the FR setting. While I apperciate the setting and FR plot, it's just not my cup of tea and nothing i'd be interested in.
So i'm prepared for this to take a while to find a suitable rp partner. On to the grit of it all!

Genre's will vary per character. Some will be modern, some fantasy, some sci-fi and etc. Mainly seeking M x M related things but M x F is okay with some of my dragons. We can discuss the details in full one x one or if multiple people start vibing with an idea we can talk out a small group rp. Not all my dragons have characters yet (i do plan on doing that eventually) but that just means their blank slates for things to be plotted out.

I'm super into world building and enjoy just getting to know and chat with whoever i'm rping with.

I've slowly started to work on my dragons and characters that can be seen on this thread over here. So if you happen to see any plot/character on there that catches your eye do please tell me! (note at the time there's only one character there)

Also if you'd like to see some of my writing samples i've done for like friends and other RPs you can read some over here.

Where to Rp -

I prefer to keep it on FR to actually keep myself on FR which has been a problem for me in the past. However I will do google docs and email. I'm iffy on skype as i only really like to use the platform for chatting. Discord would be alright as well.

About Me -

note: i'm subbed to the thread so pinging not necessary.

Hey! Name is Karma/Karmal or you can refer to me as Kar too~ Others who've known me for a while can call me what you've always called. I'm 27 years old and have been rping for 13 years so far. My longest rp has lasted 11 years and that person is my world. I work full time and go to school full time but will be graduating this fall so sometimes i get super super busy. I may not have time to reply to the rp but i will reply to one on one messages and stuff to keep engaged.

I'm comfortable Rping anything and everything. I love cute and stupidly fluffy things, shipping and slice of life stuff but also love gore, horror, dark and desperately screwed up things. One of my favorite genres is sci-fi and mecha but also like space fantasy stuff. My limit are your limit so if you have anything you're uncomfortable with i'll respect it but know that skys the limit with me otherwise.

I'm FR +2 and am mostly avaliable in the evenings and nights but do my best to navigate FR on my phone so can be found earlier.

Actual Search Information -

Anyway i'm seeking to RP my FR dragons which sounds dandy but i only want to rp them in human forms (depending on the genre, as shape shifters) and not in the FR setting. While I apperciate the setting and FR plot, it's just not my cup of tea and nothing i'd be interested in.
So i'm prepared for this to take a while to find a suitable rp partner. On to the grit of it all!

Genre's will vary per character. Some will be modern, some fantasy, some sci-fi and etc. Mainly seeking M x M related things but M x F is okay with some of my dragons. We can discuss the details in full one x one or if multiple people start vibing with an idea we can talk out a small group rp. Not all my dragons have characters yet (i do plan on doing that eventually) but that just means their blank slates for things to be plotted out.

I'm super into world building and enjoy just getting to know and chat with whoever i'm rping with.

I've slowly started to work on my dragons and characters that can be seen on this thread over here. So if you happen to see any plot/character on there that catches your eye do please tell me! (note at the time there's only one character there)

Also if you'd like to see some of my writing samples i've done for like friends and other RPs you can read some over here.

Where to Rp -

I prefer to keep it on FR to actually keep myself on FR which has been a problem for me in the past. However I will do google docs and email. I'm iffy on skype as i only really like to use the platform for chatting. Discord would be alright as well.
+2 FR Time
going to reserve this post for plots and stuff later.
going to reserve this post for plots and stuff later.
+2 FR Time
Ooh, this sounds interesting! Sadly, I have yet to develop a character for most of my dragons.
Ooh, this sounds interesting! Sadly, I have yet to develop a character for most of my dragons.
Hello Karma! I'm Meias, or Ori if you feel fancy. To resume, I've been roleplaying for 7/8 years and I'm also currently in the university; though, I still have a couple of years before graduating. I probably won't be able to post everyday either, so judging from what I read on your post, I guess that none of us will really mind that fact. My responses are always literate, varying from 2 paragraphs to gigantic texts of walls, but I mostly adapt myself to my partner's preferences.

If you'd like to read a little more about me, I also have a rp search thread here. It includes some more details about myself as well as some plot ideas.

As for plot and suchs, I'm also very interested on a MxM right now, and your idea sounds very interesting! It's been some time since I last did a mafia roleplay, and I would love to do some more. Though, I'm also open to mix some of my ideas if interested ((Maybe the ties of blood one??)), but it's up to you, really.

And lastly, I wouldn't mind discussing ideas nor world building, by the way.
Hello Karma! I'm Meias, or Ori if you feel fancy. To resume, I've been roleplaying for 7/8 years and I'm also currently in the university; though, I still have a couple of years before graduating. I probably won't be able to post everyday either, so judging from what I read on your post, I guess that none of us will really mind that fact. My responses are always literate, varying from 2 paragraphs to gigantic texts of walls, but I mostly adapt myself to my partner's preferences.

If you'd like to read a little more about me, I also have a rp search thread here. It includes some more details about myself as well as some plot ideas.

As for plot and suchs, I'm also very interested on a MxM right now, and your idea sounds very interesting! It's been some time since I last did a mafia roleplay, and I would love to do some more. Though, I'm also open to mix some of my ideas if interested ((Maybe the ties of blood one??)), but it's up to you, really.

And lastly, I wouldn't mind discussing ideas nor world building, by the way.
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Nebullama
We can travel that road together if you like though.
As most of my dragons don't have personalities either. So i'd be developing a lot of them on the fly anyway.

@Meias
The few that I have that are mafia based are in a strictly modern and non fantasy world but boy i flippin love that ties of blood one? Like a lot and would love to work on something with you for that? I kinda already have a dragon in mind or at least a character in mind for that. I'm a sucker for like the idea gang grunt and more upstanding citizen.
@Nebullama
We can travel that road together if you like though.
As most of my dragons don't have personalities either. So i'd be developing a lot of them on the fly anyway.

@Meias
The few that I have that are mafia based are in a strictly modern and non fantasy world but boy i flippin love that ties of blood one? Like a lot and would love to work on something with you for that? I kinda already have a dragon in mind or at least a character in mind for that. I'm a sucker for like the idea gang grunt and more upstanding citizen.
+2 FR Time
@Karmal
My mistake if I wrote it wrong, I'll fix that soon. I didn't actually mean that it would be fantasy, but rather than it was a possibility. I was actually more leaned to a modern setting, so we're still free to mix them up if you'd like~ Maybe our characters were from different gangs or mine is not even part of one. Like you said, it could also be an history about an ideal gang grunt an a upstanding citizen. It opens some cool possibilities on my opnion ^^

@Karmal
My mistake if I wrote it wrong, I'll fix that soon. I didn't actually mean that it would be fantasy, but rather than it was a possibility. I was actually more leaned to a modern setting, so we're still free to mix them up if you'd like~ Maybe our characters were from different gangs or mine is not even part of one. Like you said, it could also be an history about an ideal gang grunt an a upstanding citizen. It opens some cool possibilities on my opnion ^^

mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias

You will have to forgive me for typos im on my phone outside in the middle of winter waiting for my bus. Heading into work atm. But man the idea of different gangs is super tempting too. I think i would like the idea of both ideas cropping up in some way in the rp if you are willing to juggle multiple characters at all.
@Meias

You will have to forgive me for typos im on my phone outside in the middle of winter waiting for my bus. Heading into work atm. But man the idea of different gangs is super tempting too. I think i would like the idea of both ideas cropping up in some way in the rp if you are willing to juggle multiple characters at all.
+2 FR Time
Bump
Bump
+2 FR Time
Okay, then! I mean, it sounds like you and Meias kind of already have a plan, but keep in mind I'm up for anything. As I mentioned, I have yet to roleplay out one of my dragons, hence why none of them have really defined personalities.
Okay, then! I mean, it sounds like you and Meias kind of already have a plan, but keep in mind I'm up for anything. As I mentioned, I have yet to roleplay out one of my dragons, hence why none of them have really defined personalities.
@Nebullama:
I'm taking on more than one rp partner so it's fine!
I'd love to detail something out with you!
What kinda genre's would you be interested in? We can start there and then pick dragons starting from there.
@Nebullama:
I'm taking on more than one rp partner so it's fine!
I'd love to detail something out with you!
What kinda genre's would you be interested in? We can start there and then pick dragons starting from there.
+2 FR Time
1 2