Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Rider RP] Recovery from Blight (closed)
1 2
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/olmwtD7xAJxTO/giphy.gif[/img] [b]PLOT:[/b] [indent][i]Only a short time ago, dragons; masters of the elements, laid waste to our lands. We fought back with everything we had but the dragons were too powerful, led by their leader, or alpha; Blight. They destroyed everything, despite man's greatest efforts. However, a few rose from the ashes, choosing to risk their lives to tame the beasts. Soon, this idea spread; and before long dragons were being raised to live among humans everywhere. Thanks to the dragon's help, Blight was vanquished. And while this helped man greatly, it was catastrophic to the dragons. Dragons who refused to bow to man were killed, or worse; manipulated with magic. Now a few riders sympathize with the dragons, wishing to see the majority freed from this slavery they've been forced into. Riders with this mindset are hunted relentlessly by the most elite man has to offer, forcing these riders into hiding. [/i] [/indent] [center][i][u]Now, dear human. Which side are you on?[/u][/center][/i] FORMS: [indent] Dragon Rider Form: Name: Age: Gender: Sexuality: Species (Human, Elf, etc): Personality: Appearance: Extra: - Dragon Form: Name: Age: Gender: Sexuality: Element (ice, fire, earth, etc): Status (Tamed, or Feral): Personality: Appearance: Extra: [/indent] [b]Character Spots[/b]: [i]STATUS:[/i] CLOSED FOR NOW 1- @ alexxmercer 2- @ jamesheller 3- @ BlackRose1415 4- @ Pokemon18780 5- @ dragonlover1003 6- @ Eaglefairy _____ pings: @jamesheller @Pokemon18780 @victorcrow
giphy.gif
PLOT:
Only a short time ago, dragons; masters of the elements, laid waste to our lands. We fought back with everything we had but the dragons were too powerful, led by their leader, or alpha; Blight. They destroyed everything, despite man's greatest efforts. However, a few rose from the ashes, choosing to risk their lives to tame the beasts. Soon, this idea spread; and before long dragons were being raised to live among humans everywhere. Thanks to the dragon's help, Blight was vanquished. And while this helped man greatly, it was catastrophic to the dragons. Dragons who refused to bow to man were killed, or worse; manipulated with magic.

Now a few riders sympathize with the dragons, wishing to see the majority freed from this slavery they've been forced into. Riders with this mindset are hunted relentlessly by the most elite man has to offer, forcing these riders into hiding.

Now, dear human. Which side are you on?

FORMS:
Dragon Rider Form:

Name:
Sexuality:
Species (Human, Elf, etc):
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra:
-
Dragon Form:

Name:
Sexuality:
Element (ice, fire, earth, etc):
Status (Tamed, or Feral):
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra:

Character Spots: STATUS: CLOSED FOR NOW
1- @ alexxmercer
2- @ jamesheller
3- @ BlackRose1415
4- @ Pokemon18780
5- @ dragonlover1003
6- @ Eaglefairy

_____

pings:

@jamesheller @Pokemon18780 @victorcrow
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
[center]WIP [b]Name[/b]: Zazaikiel "Zeus" [b]Age[/b]: 220 [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Sexuality[/b]: Bisexual [b]Element [/b]: Blue/Purple Fire [b]Status [/b]: Feral [b]Personality[/b]: Violent and feisty towards man and their tamed dragons alike. Has deep-rooted emotional scars from the way man has treated him. [b]Appearance[/b]:[img]http://img09.deviantart.net/b62d/i/2014/174/b/6/the_ancients_order__viserion_vulom_by_irenbee-d7nl65b.jpg[/img] ((Dragon Form: Upper, Human form: Lower)) **except replace the reds with a bright indigo/blue-purple color** [b]Extra[/b]: >is one of Blight's many, many children, however did not inherit Blight's alpha abilities >was born in man's territory and raised by rather cruel people. Was scheduled to be put down before he escaped. >Now he has been recaptured and his slavers are attempting to control him through magic. [/center]
WIP

Name: Zazaikiel "Zeus"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Element : Blue/Purple Fire

Personality: Violent and feisty towards man and their tamed dragons alike. Has deep-rooted emotional scars from the way man has treated him.

Appearance:the_ancients_order__viserion_vulom_by_irenbee-d7nl65b.jpg
((Dragon Form: Upper, Human form: Lower))
**except replace the reds with a bright indigo/blue-purple color**
Extra:
>is one of Blight's many, many children, however did not inherit Blight's alpha abilities
>was born in man's territory and raised by rather cruel people. Was scheduled to be put down before he escaped.
>Now he has been recaptured and his slavers are attempting to control him through magic.
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
Name:Dosne Devall Age:20 Gender:male Sexuality:bisexual Species (Human, Elf, etc):human Personality:wip Appearance:[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/3598237/large.jpg[/img] Extra:wip
Name:Dosne Devall
Sexuality:bisexual
Species (Human, Elf, etc):human
Personality:wip
Appearance:large.jpg
Extra:wip
PTKpu03.png
@alexxmercer As my own rider rp died I'd love to get in on this. though I've got set up for both so, either is able to be used. I'm not sure if people will be playing both or one only, but if there is a lack of one or the other I'm good with playing either. Name: Krystain Fierce Age: Centuries old (Looks 21) Gender: Male Sexuality: Bisexual Species (Human, Elf, etc): Vampiric Demon Personality: Tends to be unsocial. Lashes out easily. Short tempered Appearance:[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3b/4d/d0/3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef.jpg[/img] Extra:He has never been loved, was abused in his former life, and was never good with being around people. Name: Titan Age:240 Gender:Male Sexuality: Straight Element (ice, fire, earth, etc): Fire Status (Tamed, or Feral): Tamed Personality:Calm, easy going. Usually friendly. Vicious when he, or Kry is threatened) Appearance: [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/f601/i/2014/188/7/0/black_dragon_tempest_by_peterprime-d7pom10.png[/img] Extra: Was found by Krystain when he was a mere hatchling. Has spent his life with his rider.
@alexxmercer As my own rider rp died I'd love to get in on this. though I've got set up for both so, either is able to be used. I'm not sure if people will be playing both or one only, but if there is a lack of one or the other I'm good with playing either.

Name: Krystain Fierce
Species (Human, Elf, etc): Vampiric Demon
Personality: Tends to be unsocial. Lashes out easily. Short tempered
Appearance:3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef.jpg
Extra:He has never been loved, was abused in his former life, and was never good with being around people.

Name: Titan
Sexuality: Straight
Element (ice, fire, earth, etc): Fire
Status (Tamed, or Feral): Tamed
Personality:Calm, easy going. Usually friendly. Vicious when he, or Kry is threatened)
Appearance: black_dragon_tempest_by_peterprime-d7pom10.png
Extra: Was found by Krystain when he was a mere hatchling. Has spent his life with his rider.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
[b]Name:[/b] Joanalil "Joan" [b]Age:[/b] ~284 she is older since she stopped counting after that. [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Element (ice, fire, earth, etc):[/b] Storm [b]Status (Tamed, or Feral):[/b] "Feral" [b]Personality:[/b] Assertive in her actions and allowing nobody to deter her. She is extremely knowledgeable due to her age along with her experience and doesn't often allow anyone to challenge her. She's surprisingly spry for a dragon of her age, and moves with the energy of her element or with the same excitement as a hatchling. Quiet motherly to dragons who are at least a hundred or more years younger to her. She dislikes most humans and becomes aggressive around all human males who have not yet earned her trust. [b]Appearance:[/b] She has tiger like markings along her spine that are a light shade of blue that glow neon whenever she uses her powers. Has a large array of much lighter (almost white) scales that have formed over her scars. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/13/f8/a7/13f8a7fae1826f85246b9808da68b4d7.jpg[/img] [b]Extra:[/b] Her partner died, and she was left alone. She has since then remained away from humans until she was captured by slavers. As a last resort she can turn her body completely into her element for a very short amount of time, just long enough for her to get out of danger. She can summon storms or even violent winds as well as coating her body in lightning along with breathing lightning bolts.
Name: Joanalil "Joan"

Age: ~284 she is older since she stopped counting after that.

Element (ice, fire, earth, etc): Storm

Status (Tamed, or Feral): "Feral"

Personality: Assertive in her actions and allowing nobody to deter her. She is extremely knowledgeable due to her age along with her experience and doesn't often allow anyone to challenge her. She's surprisingly spry for a dragon of her age, and moves with the energy of her element or with the same excitement as a hatchling. Quiet motherly to dragons who are at least a hundred or more years younger to her. She dislikes most humans and becomes aggressive around all human males who have not yet earned her trust.

Appearance: She has tiger like markings along her spine that are a light shade of blue that glow neon whenever she uses her powers. Has a large array of much lighter (almost white) scales that have formed over her scars.
13f8a7fae1826f85246b9808da68b4d7.jpg

Extra: Her partner died, and she was left alone. She has since then remained away from humans until she was captured by slavers. As a last resort she can turn her body completely into her element for a very short amount of time, just long enough for her to get out of danger. She can summon storms or even violent winds as well as coating her body in lightning along with breathing lightning bolts.
oulcMpY.gif
@jamesheller @BlackRose1415 @Pokemon18780
you've all been accepted! I'll go ahead and start now that i've given my character some, well, character!
-
Zeus screeched as people came to his cage. He slammed his head against the bars and spit a blast of indigo fire at them. Which was quickly absorbed by the magic cell he was in. He snarled and gnashed down on the bars, and the people quickly walked away. He let out a deep chuckle, baring his fangs before sitting back on his haunches.

Zeus turned his head away, eyeing at a couple of tamed dragons waiting outside for their masters. He snorted a spark of fire in disgust, before laying down in his cage and waiting for his next visitor.
@jamesheller @BlackRose1415 @Pokemon18780
you've all been accepted! I'll go ahead and start now that i've given my character some, well, character!
-
Zeus screeched as people came to his cage. He slammed his head against the bars and spit a blast of indigo fire at them. Which was quickly absorbed by the magic cell he was in. He snarled and gnashed down on the bars, and the people quickly walked away. He let out a deep chuckle, baring his fangs before sitting back on his haunches.

Zeus turned his head away, eyeing at a couple of tamed dragons waiting outside for their masters. He snorted a spark of fire in disgust, before laying down in his cage and waiting for his next visitor.
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
Hearing the screeched Krystain looked up from where he had been sitting. Grinning a bit at the idea of seeing a dragon again. He stood from his place and started towards the cage. Looking in on Zeus as he studied his scales. "Absolutely amazing. . ." he said softly under his breath. The colors of the dragon capturing his attention as he looked around for a moment for anyone else.
Hearing the screeched Krystain looked up from where he had been sitting. Grinning a bit at the idea of seeing a dragon again. He stood from his place and started towards the cage. Looking in on Zeus as he studied his scales. "Absolutely amazing. . ." he said softly under his breath. The colors of the dragon capturing his attention as he looked around for a moment for anyone else.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Joan growled to any woman who dared approached her. The sound was muffled by the thick bands of rubber and metal wrapped around her muzzle to keep her from shooting her lightning everywhere. Her legs were bound with four separate rubber insulated cuffs that were attached to each other and to the ground with equally thick chains that made lying down uncomfortable.

She growled again, trying to move her legs enough to be able to slide the muzzle off but failing as the chains jingled and pulled tight. Sparks danced around her scales as she once again tried to flex her wings. They were also bound although they were to her side and kept in place with metal collars around the base of her neck and her tail. She hissed a little as her fins rose a little and rubbed abrasively against the collar there painfully.
Joan growled to any woman who dared approached her. The sound was muffled by the thick bands of rubber and metal wrapped around her muzzle to keep her from shooting her lightning everywhere. Her legs were bound with four separate rubber insulated cuffs that were attached to each other and to the ground with equally thick chains that made lying down uncomfortable.

She growled again, trying to move her legs enough to be able to slide the muzzle off but failing as the chains jingled and pulled tight. Sparks danced around her scales as she once again tried to flex her wings. They were also bound although they were to her side and kept in place with metal collars around the base of her neck and her tail. She hissed a little as her fins rose a little and rubbed abrasively against the collar there painfully.
oulcMpY.gif
@alexxmercer

hello! I'm back again! I'll fill out a character sheet tomorrow... or today if I have time, most likely not.

I'll reserve a space though! This seems really interesting... :D
@alexxmercer

hello! I'm back again! I'll fill out a character sheet tomorrow... or today if I have time, most likely not.

I'll reserve a space though! This seems really interesting... :D
bnskTgX.png
@alexxmercer
Ooh, looks fun! Can I join?

Name: Ash
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Human
Personality: Ash is very shy. She doesn't know human language very well, as she was almost entirely raised by Shar'len. She can, however, speak dragon flawlessly; it's become her main language. She loves nature and dragons, and has a deep fear and hatred of most other dragon riders, because they captured her family.
Appearance: She has brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a brown tunic she made for herself, and carries a homemade longbow and quiver to defend herself and Shar'len.
Extra: A bit of backstory: her family were dragon sympathizers, and so were captured by the elite dragon riders. She had been hidden in a corner of her house, and ran away from the house once the raiders were gone, trying to find help. Eventually she fell asleep beneath an ash tree, where Shar'len found her. Shar'len named her Ash, and raised her from that point on.

Name: Shar'len
Element (ice, fire, earth, etc): Nature
Status (Tamed, or Feral): Feral, but cares for Ash as her own child.
Personality: Shar'len is very motherly towards Ash, and cold towards anyone else. She would defend Ash with her life.
Appearance: She has camouflage capabilities, so she can change her scale color to roughly match her background. She has short, twisted horns, a stocky body with short legs, and wings that are perfectly suited to twisting and turning through trees. Her eyes are always green, though.
Extra: She can control plants, and has raised Ash since she was about five (Ash, not Shar'len.)
@alexxmercer
Ooh, looks fun! Can I join?

Name: Ash
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Human
Personality: Ash is very shy. She doesn't know human language very well, as she was almost entirely raised by Shar'len. She can, however, speak dragon flawlessly; it's become her main language. She loves nature and dragons, and has a deep fear and hatred of most other dragon riders, because they captured her family.
Appearance: She has brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a brown tunic she made for herself, and carries a homemade longbow and quiver to defend herself and Shar'len.
Extra: A bit of backstory: her family were dragon sympathizers, and so were captured by the elite dragon riders. She had been hidden in a corner of her house, and ran away from the house once the raiders were gone, trying to find help. Eventually she fell asleep beneath an ash tree, where Shar'len found her. Shar'len named her Ash, and raised her from that point on.

Name: Shar'len
Element (ice, fire, earth, etc): Nature
Status (Tamed, or Feral): Feral, but cares for Ash as her own child.
Personality: Shar'len is very motherly towards Ash, and cold towards anyone else. She would defend Ash with her life.
Appearance: She has camouflage capabilities, so she can change her scale color to roughly match her background. She has short, twisted horns, a stocky body with short legs, and wings that are perfectly suited to twisting and turning through trees. Her eyes are always green, though.
Extra: She can control plants, and has raised Ash since she was about five (Ash, not Shar'len.)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
1 2