Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Inside The Ruins - A PMD RP! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@mantellafrog , nope ! Im subbed:3)

It were nothing but silence as the Absol walked along. No Pokemon were singing from the treetops , or others chatting about the day. Just the way she liked it. It hadn't been long since she heard of a group who were going to explore some Ruins , and Astrid couldn't pass up the chance , being a book nerd and a adventourist. Her claws tapped along the rock wall she were climbing along , and eventually they started to have strange ingravings and hieroglyphics.
"Getting close ". She thought. And she were right. Below her stood a small group of Pokemon , consisting of a Meowstic , Espeon , Ambipom , Ursaring...just to name some.
Sitting down , she felt the sun beam down on her shattered horn.
" oh , horn o' pal ? Wont you not be intimidating today? " she asked in her mind , while beginning to groom her snow white fur.
@mantellafrog , nope ! Im subbed:3)

It were nothing but silence as the Absol walked along. No Pokemon were singing from the treetops , or others chatting about the day. Just the way she liked it. It hadn't been long since she heard of a group who were going to explore some Ruins , and Astrid couldn't pass up the chance , being a book nerd and a adventourist. Her claws tapped along the rock wall she were climbing along , and eventually they started to have strange ingravings and hieroglyphics.
"Getting close ". She thought. And she were right. Below her stood a small group of Pokemon , consisting of a Meowstic , Espeon , Ambipom , Ursaring...just to name some.
Sitting down , she felt the sun beam down on her shattered horn.
" oh , horn o' pal ? Wont you not be intimidating today? " she asked in her mind , while beginning to groom her snow white fur.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |

@Lavendetta@/everyone else
Aiko bounced along, trying to keep up at the back of the group. First mission! First mission! First mission! She silently cheered in her head while the Aipom, Atlas, explained the things. However, she was only half listening and she looked at the beauty of the front entrance. Soon most of the group had introduced themselves, and they were on their way. " Gee! There sure are a lot of Pokémon here! " She happily looked at them all, and she stopped at the Altaira. " Oh my gosh! Your wings and scarf- they look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I never knew Altaria were this fluffy and-" She abruptly stopped her line of speech and laughed sheepishly. " I totally forgot to introduce myself! I'm Aiko the Goomy! How are you? " Her goopy form visibly shook with excitement, leaving a bit of slime behind here and there. She poked her flower crown, waiting for a response.

@Lavendetta@/everyone else
Aiko bounced along, trying to keep up at the back of the group. First mission! First mission! First mission! She silently cheered in her head while the Aipom, Atlas, explained the things. However, she was only half listening and she looked at the beauty of the front entrance. Soon most of the group had introduced themselves, and they were on their way. " Gee! There sure are a lot of Pokémon here! " She happily looked at them all, and she stopped at the Altaira. " Oh my gosh! Your wings and scarf- they look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I never knew Altaria were this fluffy and-" She abruptly stopped her line of speech and laughed sheepishly. " I totally forgot to introduce myself! I'm Aiko the Goomy! How are you? " Her goopy form visibly shook with excitement, leaving a bit of slime behind here and there. She poked her flower crown, waiting for a response.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
The ambipom smiled, happy that the group seemed eager enough to start their exploration, his eyes shifting from all the different species. "Its an honor to work with you Ori. I'm a big fan of your discoveries! I'd love to talk with you about some theories in the near future, one that I have in mind is..." He started rambling about it, stopping mid-sentence with a cough from the toxicroak besides him, a quick blush coming to his face.

Gyo grimaced at Nano's attitude, an annoyed snort following suit. "No one is asking for you to stay here sweetie, I'm pretty sure we can handle without an angry sheep" He glared at the ampharos, obviously bothered by her presence.

"Gyo!" Atlas scolded the toxic frog, an irritated huff coming out of him. "You---" The researcher was interrupted by the arrival of Oberon and Nero. Atlas was taken back by the lack of elegance in their arrival, but decided to not speak about it. "We are all thankful for your help, and your company is well received, but I have to ask you two... In fact I should ask everyone here, do any of you have experience with this kind of... Delicate work?"

As the responsible for this event kept talking with the pokemon, Gyo noticed the other newcomers, his gaze shifting through their shapes and species, keeping a mental note about them. "The last time I saw a leafeon was months ago" The toxic pokemon croaked lowly and continued "Trying to find one in the forest must be a nightmare though, they blend pretty easily"

"W-Well, looks like we have enough of a crew to start our search." Atlas held his notepad again, scribbling their names and species, along with some actual notes. His eyes found the female absol, and after giving a quick look through his notes he asked her "Uh... I don't think you already presented yourself miss...?"

The toxicroak smiled at the cheery goomy, approaching her. "Oh, I'm fine, what about you lil' friend? You look pretty young to do this job, you're sure that you can do it?"
The ambipom smiled, happy that the group seemed eager enough to start their exploration, his eyes shifting from all the different species. "Its an honor to work with you Ori. I'm a big fan of your discoveries! I'd love to talk with you about some theories in the near future, one that I have in mind is..." He started rambling about it, stopping mid-sentence with a cough from the toxicroak besides him, a quick blush coming to his face.

Gyo grimaced at Nano's attitude, an annoyed snort following suit. "No one is asking for you to stay here sweetie, I'm pretty sure we can handle without an angry sheep" He glared at the ampharos, obviously bothered by her presence.

"Gyo!" Atlas scolded the toxic frog, an irritated huff coming out of him. "You---" The researcher was interrupted by the arrival of Oberon and Nero. Atlas was taken back by the lack of elegance in their arrival, but decided to not speak about it. "We are all thankful for your help, and your company is well received, but I have to ask you two... In fact I should ask everyone here, do any of you have experience with this kind of... Delicate work?"

As the responsible for this event kept talking with the pokemon, Gyo noticed the other newcomers, his gaze shifting through their shapes and species, keeping a mental note about them. "The last time I saw a leafeon was months ago" The toxic pokemon croaked lowly and continued "Trying to find one in the forest must be a nightmare though, they blend pretty easily"

"W-Well, looks like we have enough of a crew to start our search." Atlas held his notepad again, scribbling their names and species, along with some actual notes. His eyes found the female absol, and after giving a quick look through his notes he asked her "Uh... I don't think you already presented yourself miss...?"

The toxicroak smiled at the cheery goomy, approaching her. "Oh, I'm fine, what about you lil' friend? You look pretty young to do this job, you're sure that you can do it?"
(hehehe thankies, i do try hard, i always hope that i get bill 100% right.. i am not ever sure i do him enough justice. T>T Also, lindsey stirling is talented, and i appreciate her talent XD. Roundtable rival is one of my favorites.. i also like master of the tides XD. I dunno she's just awesome *squees* Also, totally okay with Nano and Sola being kind of friends maybe?? *tilts head* i would love to play with their.. whatever kind of something that will be between them XD)

Ori

Ori watched the rock breaker team with interest, eyes glittering with excitement. "Oh yes.. lovely very lovely." He shook his hands awkwardly, managing to get them untangled from the destiny knot, which he then stowed away in his satchel. "I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have a rock breaking team here, your assistance will be quite wonderful, and i will be able to focus most of my efforts on attempting to translate runes we discover." His eyes flipped upwards to show he was smiling. He waved to the other newcomers, the rather sleek and attractive Espeon and her slightly bitter looking Meowstic companion. "Greetings." He stated. "Unfortunately you will have to be a bit more specific about the appearance and personality traits of your sister. I have run into a few Leafeons in my day and perhaps one of them was her.. I would need a comparison if i was going to help you."

Then he tilted his head, unease filling his gaze as an Absol appeared, her horn shattered and broken. Poor creature.. had lost quite a valuable fighting tool. Perhaps she was there to help them as well? Though he did feel uneasy about her joining them for a moment. Then he chided himself lightly. Just because there were rumors about her kind heralding disaster didn't mean they were true. He was not one to beleive in superstition or stories without proof. That wasn't very scientific of him.

And then he heard the Ambiapom address him and turned towards him, his eyes widening and then turning upwards to show his pleasure at meeting a fellow mind such as his own. "I would certainly enjoy speaking with you on theories as well.. we can speak more after we get moving into the ruins." He seemed very pleased with the Ambiapom's reaction, and thought he had been rather cute when he had blushed in embarassment.

Nano

Nano gave an irritated twitch of her ear at the sound of some latecomers.. an Ursaring and a Granbull. A rock breaker team then? Designed to break up rocks when they were stuck. She didn't really care all that much about them.

Then her eyes cast to a new team. An Espeon and a... Meowstic.. she decided. It had been a while since she had seen a Meowstic herself.

Watching the interaction between Ori and the others, Nano delivered a heavy sigh.

And then.. Gyo spoke to her. An annoyed snort, and calling her an angry sheep. Her tail cracked like a whip, electricity bursting from her entire body. "You have yet to see me angry, tadpole." there was a pure fury radiating from her body as even her eyes appeared to spark with electricity.

"Now now Nano.. this isn't a part of the deal." Ori soothed the angry electric type with an eye smile.

Nano gave an irritated glare to the Golurk, tugging on her ears as electricity surged from her body in an arc. "Going to hold that dumb contract over my head this whole time, aren't you?" She hissed, eyes narrowed into slits. Then she stomped her foot, discharging her electricity harmlessly into the ground as to not electrocute anyone around her. "Fine. I'll back down this time. But I'm sure as distortion world not going to back down next time he challenges me. I have a right to defend myself. Also stated in the contract we made."

Ori shrugged, his eyes flipping slightly to show his distress about the entire situation. "Do try to get along. We cannot have fighting among ourselves if we are ever to discover anything about this world and work together in the dungeon." he bowed to the Ambiapom. "I do apologize. I promise, Nano will be a great asset to us in the ruins. She may be a bit rough around the edges but she comes with the higest success ratings.. and she is quite the fighter."

Nano just gave a glare towards Gyo, watching him closely now. She was curious as to how well he might fight if she did initiate an attack. The way she watched him, it was almost like she was watching her prey. She pulled her ears as Ori apologized for her, feeling slightly irritated about everything.

And then her eyes cast to the goomy.. an unevolved pokemon.. to join them on their journey. Fantastic.
(hehehe thankies, i do try hard, i always hope that i get bill 100% right.. i am not ever sure i do him enough justice. T>T Also, lindsey stirling is talented, and i appreciate her talent XD. Roundtable rival is one of my favorites.. i also like master of the tides XD. I dunno she's just awesome *squees* Also, totally okay with Nano and Sola being kind of friends maybe?? *tilts head* i would love to play with their.. whatever kind of something that will be between them XD)

Ori

Ori watched the rock breaker team with interest, eyes glittering with excitement. "Oh yes.. lovely very lovely." He shook his hands awkwardly, managing to get them untangled from the destiny knot, which he then stowed away in his satchel. "I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have a rock breaking team here, your assistance will be quite wonderful, and i will be able to focus most of my efforts on attempting to translate runes we discover." His eyes flipped upwards to show he was smiling. He waved to the other newcomers, the rather sleek and attractive Espeon and her slightly bitter looking Meowstic companion. "Greetings." He stated. "Unfortunately you will have to be a bit more specific about the appearance and personality traits of your sister. I have run into a few Leafeons in my day and perhaps one of them was her.. I would need a comparison if i was going to help you."

Then he tilted his head, unease filling his gaze as an Absol appeared, her horn shattered and broken. Poor creature.. had lost quite a valuable fighting tool. Perhaps she was there to help them as well? Though he did feel uneasy about her joining them for a moment. Then he chided himself lightly. Just because there were rumors about her kind heralding disaster didn't mean they were true. He was not one to beleive in superstition or stories without proof. That wasn't very scientific of him.

And then he heard the Ambiapom address him and turned towards him, his eyes widening and then turning upwards to show his pleasure at meeting a fellow mind such as his own. "I would certainly enjoy speaking with you on theories as well.. we can speak more after we get moving into the ruins." He seemed very pleased with the Ambiapom's reaction, and thought he had been rather cute when he had blushed in embarassment.

Nano

Nano gave an irritated twitch of her ear at the sound of some latecomers.. an Ursaring and a Granbull. A rock breaker team then? Designed to break up rocks when they were stuck. She didn't really care all that much about them.

Then her eyes cast to a new team. An Espeon and a... Meowstic.. she decided. It had been a while since she had seen a Meowstic herself.

Watching the interaction between Ori and the others, Nano delivered a heavy sigh.

And then.. Gyo spoke to her. An annoyed snort, and calling her an angry sheep. Her tail cracked like a whip, electricity bursting from her entire body. "You have yet to see me angry, tadpole." there was a pure fury radiating from her body as even her eyes appeared to spark with electricity.

"Now now Nano.. this isn't a part of the deal." Ori soothed the angry electric type with an eye smile.

Nano gave an irritated glare to the Golurk, tugging on her ears as electricity surged from her body in an arc. "Going to hold that dumb contract over my head this whole time, aren't you?" She hissed, eyes narrowed into slits. Then she stomped her foot, discharging her electricity harmlessly into the ground as to not electrocute anyone around her. "Fine. I'll back down this time. But I'm sure as distortion world not going to back down next time he challenges me. I have a right to defend myself. Also stated in the contract we made."

Ori shrugged, his eyes flipping slightly to show his distress about the entire situation. "Do try to get along. We cannot have fighting among ourselves if we are ever to discover anything about this world and work together in the dungeon." he bowed to the Ambiapom. "I do apologize. I promise, Nano will be a great asset to us in the ruins. She may be a bit rough around the edges but she comes with the higest success ratings.. and she is quite the fighter."

Nano just gave a glare towards Gyo, watching him closely now. She was curious as to how well he might fight if she did initiate an attack. The way she watched him, it was almost like she was watching her prey. She pulled her ears as Ori apologized for her, feeling slightly irritated about everything.

And then her eyes cast to the goomy.. an unevolved pokemon.. to join them on their journey. Fantastic.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@MantellaFrog @Draconequis ( The way Aiko does not get killed by enemy Pokémon is that she basically goops through most physical attacks and spams her moves as best she can even though they do not that much damage unless there's a type advantage. )

Aiko smiled up at the Toxicroak. " Yup! I'm sure! " She nods confidently, then noticing the Ampharos stare at her. " Hi! Is your name Nano? A lot of people say you're really strong! " She tilted her head at her pulling her ears gesture. " Anything I can do to help? " She had a lot more questions, but from multiple outbursts at her she learned to ask questions one at a time.
@MantellaFrog @Draconequis ( The way Aiko does not get killed by enemy Pokémon is that she basically goops through most physical attacks and spams her moves as best she can even though they do not that much damage unless there's a type advantage. )

Aiko smiled up at the Toxicroak. " Yup! I'm sure! " She nods confidently, then noticing the Ampharos stare at her. " Hi! Is your name Nano? A lot of people say you're really strong! " She tilted her head at her pulling her ears gesture. " Anything I can do to help? " She had a lot more questions, but from multiple outbursts at her she learned to ask questions one at a time.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png

(Sorry this is short ;-;)

After her grooming session had ended , she glared down once again at the group of Pokemon , her eye catching one in particular. He were uneasy , and somewhat intimidated.
She stretched , flexing her obsidian colored claws. Then another Pokemon caught her scarlet eyes , jumping and being overly excited. The little Goomy seemed to be filled with questions , anticipation , and a little to much eagerness.
Deciding she had been up on the rocks for a while , she jumped down , leaping from Rock to rock. Finally jumping onto a patch of grass , Astrid tried to find a shady spot.

(Sorry this is short ;-;)

After her grooming session had ended , she glared down once again at the group of Pokemon , her eye catching one in particular. He were uneasy , and somewhat intimidated.
She stretched , flexing her obsidian colored claws. Then another Pokemon caught her scarlet eyes , jumping and being overly excited. The little Goomy seemed to be filled with questions , anticipation , and a little to much eagerness.
Deciding she had been up on the rocks for a while , she jumped down , leaping from Rock to rock. Finally jumping onto a patch of grass , Astrid tried to find a shady spot.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
1 2 3 4 5