Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FFXV RP
@alexxmercer
@mimikkyu
@LuxLight
@albusdaemon
@SinaDera
@Draconequis

Alrighty, here's the roleplay thread! There won't be any real posting order, just be sure not to leave others behind! A way to help with that, is by letting two people post so many times in a row. Let's say, mimikkyu, post first, and then albusdaemon posts next. They can then reply to each other one more time, but someone else would have to post in order for them to continue. Hope that makes sense!
@alexxmercer
@mimikkyu
@LuxLight
@albusdaemon
@SinaDera
@Draconequis

Alrighty, here's the roleplay thread! There won't be any real posting order, just be sure not to leave others behind! A way to help with that, is by letting two people post so many times in a row. Let's say, mimikkyu, post first, and then albusdaemon posts next. They can then reply to each other one more time, but someone else would have to post in order for them to continue. Hope that makes sense!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
[size=1]@alexxmercer @mimikkyu @LuxLight @albusdaemon @SinaDera @Draconequis[/size] [center][url=http://aretimes.deviantart.com/art/F2U-Candles-628135016][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/2fd1/f/2016/230/6/e/_f2u__candles_by_ghost_echo-dadz42w.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]Peace talks...[/i] that's what they wanted the others to think. It was all just a ploy, so the [i]Niffs[/i] could get closer to the king. Things were already tense between Niflheim and Lucis, and it was getting worse by the day. And yet, everyone was so eager when Niflheim offered to sit and talk [i]peace.[/i] The officials they sent, were welcomed into the city. Into the king's home. They talked for hours--and King Lucis seemed to know something was amiss, but he wasn't saying anything--and tensions only grew. [i]It was catastrophic.[/i] The assassins seemed to come out of the walls. The Niffs had control of the room in no time, and after a furious brawl between the king and a mysterious solider, the other side emerged victorious. The Crown City was in ruins before sunset. [i]So many people died.[/i] Many escaped the city, but many more were caught and imprisoned within the city walls. [i]"--Ceasefire discussions between the two nations have been suspended, in light of recent developments. Moreover, in the wake of the news of King Regis' death, we've now received word that Crown Prince Noctis, and the Oracle Lunafreya, have also been pronounced dead."[/i] Just on the outskirts, a lone, dark blue van sits. A woman is in the driver's seat, her dog in the passenger's. The woman's hands rest on the steering wheel, her expression unreadably stunned. Her canine whines quietly, and she leans back, the radio still going. What a [i]mess.[/i] She quickly turns off the device, hands going up to her face. She sighs, letting them fall back into her lap. [b]"Good [i]grief...[/i]"[/b] she mumbles. [b]"What a time to have to be alive,"[/b] the woman shakes her head, before running a hand through her short hair. She looks to her dog, expression solemn. [b]"Some deity must like us, ey, girl?"[/b] her joke was hollow, but, she [i]did[/i] find it amusing that she just barely escaped being a victim of this attack. The dog's collar has [i]Xena[/i] engraved on a plate that's secured to the leather. The canine's tail wags briefly at her mistress' attempt at humor, but the animal easily sees how distraught she is. The woman sits for a few minutes, watching as Imperial ships fly overhead. She'd better get someone safer... no use staying out here. So, the woman takes hold of the wheel, starts up her vehicle, and turns around. So much for visiting Crown City.
@alexxmercer
@mimikkyu
@LuxLight
@albusdaemon
@SinaDera
@Draconequis

_f2u__candles_by_ghost_echo-dadz42w.png

Peace talks... that's what they wanted the others to think. It was all just a ploy, so the Niffs could get closer to the king. Things were already tense between Niflheim and Lucis, and it was getting worse by the day. And yet, everyone was so eager when Niflheim offered to sit and talk peace. The officials they sent, were welcomed into the city. Into the king's home. They talked for hours--and King Lucis seemed to know something was amiss, but he wasn't saying anything--and tensions only grew.

It was catastrophic.

The assassins seemed to come out of the walls. The Niffs had control of the room in no time, and after a furious brawl between the king and a mysterious solider, the other side emerged victorious. The Crown City was in ruins before sunset. So many people died. Many escaped the city, but many more were caught and imprisoned within the city walls.

"--Ceasefire discussions between the two nations have been suspended, in light of recent developments. Moreover, in the wake of the news of King Regis' death, we've now received word that Crown Prince Noctis, and the Oracle Lunafreya, have also been pronounced dead."

Just on the outskirts, a lone, dark blue van sits. A woman is in the driver's seat, her dog in the passenger's. The woman's hands rest on the steering wheel, her expression unreadably stunned. Her canine whines quietly, and she leans back, the radio still going. What a mess. She quickly turns off the device, hands going up to her face. She sighs, letting them fall back into her lap.

"Good grief..." she mumbles. "What a time to have to be alive," the woman shakes her head, before running a hand through her short hair. She looks to her dog, expression solemn. "Some deity must like us, ey, girl?" her joke was hollow, but, she did find it amusing that she just barely escaped being a victim of this attack.

The dog's collar has Xena engraved on a plate that's secured to the leather. The canine's tail wags briefly at her mistress' attempt at humor, but the animal easily sees how distraught she is.

The woman sits for a few minutes, watching as Imperial ships fly overhead. She'd better get someone safer... no use staying out here. So, the woman takes hold of the wheel, starts up her vehicle, and turns around.

So much for visiting Crown City.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Gaia wakes, propped up against the city square's guardian statue, as dawn begins to peek over the horizon of rubble and debris.

What had happened? The glaive begins to stand, only to groan and stagger backwards, a searing pain crushing the air out of her lungs. She twists an arm back, feeling for the extent of injury only to be met with crusted bandages and the warmth of fresh blood on her fingertips. That was right.

The memories flood back like a dream - a nightmare - bursting into the throne room to see Councilman Amicitia impaled on his own sword twenty feet off the ground, to see the blood streaming down the old king's arm, to see - she shudders. Nyx had shielded Luna from the sight. Gaia, on the other hand, had no choice but to watch in horrified fixation as Glauca slaughtered Regis, and as Regis accepted his death with steeled eyes and a steady voice. There was the battle, the chase, Nyx's fight, Lady Lunafreya's flight, then nothing. And now she was here, alone.

She groans, another wave of excruciating pain rolls through her spine. Thank Shiva Lady Lunafreya was able to dress her wounds before the three took off.

Gaia scrabbles for Libertus's castaway crutch, using it to climb up to her feet before she secures her kukri close against her thighs. She stifles a shaky breath when she realizes that Regis's power, the crystal's power, no longer flows through her fingertips when she grasps the dagger's hilt.

She shakes her head firmly. No time for tears. Whatever the case, she needed to get out of the crown city before any more Nifs might spot her, catch her, and do whatever the Empire might do to prisoners of war. Staggering on her feet, she takes long, painful strides down the broken highway, sticking close to the shadows cast by the morning's light. She'd find Crowe's bike in the storage somewhere further down the road.

If she wanted a fighting chance, she'd go to Hammerhead.

i've subbed to the thread, so don't worry about pinging me!
Gaia wakes, propped up against the city square's guardian statue, as dawn begins to peek over the horizon of rubble and debris.

What had happened? The glaive begins to stand, only to groan and stagger backwards, a searing pain crushing the air out of her lungs. She twists an arm back, feeling for the extent of injury only to be met with crusted bandages and the warmth of fresh blood on her fingertips. That was right.

The memories flood back like a dream - a nightmare - bursting into the throne room to see Councilman Amicitia impaled on his own sword twenty feet off the ground, to see the blood streaming down the old king's arm, to see - she shudders. Nyx had shielded Luna from the sight. Gaia, on the other hand, had no choice but to watch in horrified fixation as Glauca slaughtered Regis, and as Regis accepted his death with steeled eyes and a steady voice. There was the battle, the chase, Nyx's fight, Lady Lunafreya's flight, then nothing. And now she was here, alone.

She groans, another wave of excruciating pain rolls through her spine. Thank Shiva Lady Lunafreya was able to dress her wounds before the three took off.

Gaia scrabbles for Libertus's castaway crutch, using it to climb up to her feet before she secures her kukri close against her thighs. She stifles a shaky breath when she realizes that Regis's power, the crystal's power, no longer flows through her fingertips when she grasps the dagger's hilt.

She shakes her head firmly. No time for tears. Whatever the case, she needed to get out of the crown city before any more Nifs might spot her, catch her, and do whatever the Empire might do to prisoners of war. Staggering on her feet, she takes long, painful strides down the broken highway, sticking close to the shadows cast by the morning's light. She'd find Crowe's bike in the storage somewhere further down the road.

If she wanted a fighting chance, she'd go to Hammerhead.

i've subbed to the thread, so don't worry about pinging me!
dratini.png gina . 17 . she/her

main blog . fr blog
2:00 ahead of fr time
Noctis looks to his feet then looks back at the city from the hill, “Why.” He held back tears, he heard from Prompto at Galdin Quay that Crown City fell but he never imagined, no, he couldn’t imagine that it would be this bad. This has to be a dream. He kept his pain back. As much as he wanted this to be a dream it wasn’t. His father was dead, the city was captured and he did kill people, no things.

He heard Gladio talking on the phone, the thing he heard louder was Prompto’s radio, Insomnia, has fallen the king reported dead. So was Crown Prince Noctis and Oracle Lunafreya. Luna… He also heard Ingus saying something and the radio stopping, “Don’t bother, it... Doesn’t matter now.” He heard a familiar ring. “Cor, this better, be… Better.” He heard a sigh and some other things. “I just heard I’m dead, and Luna..”

Cor didn’t need to explain, but he did, and to no shock of everyone else, His father was dead. The tears bit harder on his eyes, still holding back the waterworks he asked the question that was on everyone's mind. “What now, Cor?” The answer was not the one he was hoping, but at least it was an answer.

“Guys.. we need to go to hammerhead, Cor will be there ready to explain.” The walked down the hill, over the bodys and to the car. "No turning back now."
Noctis looks to his feet then looks back at the city from the hill, “Why.” He held back tears, he heard from Prompto at Galdin Quay that Crown City fell but he never imagined, no, he couldn’t imagine that it would be this bad. This has to be a dream. He kept his pain back. As much as he wanted this to be a dream it wasn’t. His father was dead, the city was captured and he did kill people, no things.

He heard Gladio talking on the phone, the thing he heard louder was Prompto’s radio, Insomnia, has fallen the king reported dead. So was Crown Prince Noctis and Oracle Lunafreya. Luna… He also heard Ingus saying something and the radio stopping, “Don’t bother, it... Doesn’t matter now.” He heard a familiar ring. “Cor, this better, be… Better.” He heard a sigh and some other things. “I just heard I’m dead, and Luna..”

Cor didn’t need to explain, but he did, and to no shock of everyone else, His father was dead. The tears bit harder on his eyes, still holding back the waterworks he asked the question that was on everyone's mind. “What now, Cor?” The answer was not the one he was hoping, but at least it was an answer.

“Guys.. we need to go to hammerhead, Cor will be there ready to explain.” The walked down the hill, over the bodys and to the car. "No turning back now."
pluto_zpswngn5yqs.gif
vf9np3p.png
Lor looked at the radio in shock, Lady Lunafreya… dead? Impossible… there was no way. She tried not to openly weep when the second realization hit her. My brother… may be dead as well. The artist snapped her sketchbook shut and tugged a ragged hoodie around herself in a silent display of grief. “What now?” she murmured, “No turning back now.” She knew one thing was certain, she couldn’t just sit and cry in Lestallum. The Aeterno family didn’t just give up when things were bleak, they stood back up and they fought. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a bit of gil. How close would this get me to Crown City? How close can I even get? ...What can I even do?

As it were, it took scraping out every pocket but she made it all the way to Hammerhead. She tried selling art in Lestallum but it only got a few gil; Lor highly doubted art would be in high demand. Nevertheless, she sat in the diner, sketching the view of Cindy she saw out of the window. But Lor couldn’t help but overhear about how the rewards for killing troublesome daemons netted more than a pretty penny. “So… what exactly do these hunts entail?”

“They’re for experienced hunters… you look like you’d die in three seconds out there.”

Lisalora stabbed a dagger into a counter, trying to conceal her shaking hand, “Try me. You’d be surprised what a delicate little thing like me can do.”

Takka jumped back, “Okay, okay lady! Here’s the list of hunts in the area.”

Lor smiled, taking the piece of paper with delicate fingers. Now let’s get started.

Prompto was shaking. The newspaper didn’t convey quite how bad it was, everything destroyed and overrun with imperials. This is bad. Really bad. He looked over at Noctis, who seemed to be torn between anger and overwhelming sadness. He wanted to comfort his friend but he just didn’t know how. “Damn…” he muttered, not really able to put out any other words. Prompto jumped when Noctis finally spoke, causing him to go scrambling for his phone.

“Just leave it!” Noctis yelled, causing the blonde to freeze in place. He muttered a few sorries but doubted anyone really heard it. Gladio was on his phone talking to someone. Checking on Iris. Prompto guessed. He couldn’t help but wish that he had someone to check on. But everything he had was right here on this hill. Ignis seemed collected as always. I wish I could just hide things that easily. People would worry about me less. Prompto snapped out of his thoughts for a moment to notice that Noctis was getting off the phone.

“Noctis… is everything okay?”
Lor looked at the radio in shock, Lady Lunafreya… dead? Impossible… there was no way. She tried not to openly weep when the second realization hit her. My brother… may be dead as well. The artist snapped her sketchbook shut and tugged a ragged hoodie around herself in a silent display of grief. “What now?” she murmured, “No turning back now.” She knew one thing was certain, she couldn’t just sit and cry in Lestallum. The Aeterno family didn’t just give up when things were bleak, they stood back up and they fought. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a bit of gil. How close would this get me to Crown City? How close can I even get? ...What can I even do?

As it were, it took scraping out every pocket but she made it all the way to Hammerhead. She tried selling art in Lestallum but it only got a few gil; Lor highly doubted art would be in high demand. Nevertheless, she sat in the diner, sketching the view of Cindy she saw out of the window. But Lor couldn’t help but overhear about how the rewards for killing troublesome daemons netted more than a pretty penny. “So… what exactly do these hunts entail?”

“They’re for experienced hunters… you look like you’d die in three seconds out there.”

Lisalora stabbed a dagger into a counter, trying to conceal her shaking hand, “Try me. You’d be surprised what a delicate little thing like me can do.”

Takka jumped back, “Okay, okay lady! Here’s the list of hunts in the area.”

Lor smiled, taking the piece of paper with delicate fingers. Now let’s get started.

Prompto was shaking. The newspaper didn’t convey quite how bad it was, everything destroyed and overrun with imperials. This is bad. Really bad. He looked over at Noctis, who seemed to be torn between anger and overwhelming sadness. He wanted to comfort his friend but he just didn’t know how. “Damn…” he muttered, not really able to put out any other words. Prompto jumped when Noctis finally spoke, causing him to go scrambling for his phone.

“Just leave it!” Noctis yelled, causing the blonde to freeze in place. He muttered a few sorries but doubted anyone really heard it. Gladio was on his phone talking to someone. Checking on Iris. Prompto guessed. He couldn’t help but wish that he had someone to check on. But everything he had was right here on this hill. Ignis seemed collected as always. I wish I could just hide things that easily. People would worry about me less. Prompto snapped out of his thoughts for a moment to notice that Noctis was getting off the phone.

“Noctis… is everything okay?”
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
Luixa had been at the 'peace talks' because she had suspected Niflheim was up to no good. Lucis and Niflheim had been fighting for too long for Niflheim to just.. quit.. like that.. take a sliver of land when they could probably topple the kingdom. They clearly had larger numbers.. were more technologically advanced.. and they wanted the crystal. Heck they'd burnt down her farm when she was a kid.. basically driven her out of her home and built a compound where the chocobos had once lived. She didn't trust them at all.

She'd rode into the city on Anila, the two of them in full armor... hoping.. that it wouldn't come to her actually fighting.

But it had.

The entire city was collums of smoke and fire as she despirately attempted to get as many out as she could. But even her efforts were not enough.. and she had to.. regrettably.. abandon some people in order to save herself. She still felt guilty about the whole thing.. the poor families.. but she couldn't very well continue to help them if she was dead, now could she?

Since then she had.. shed her armor, and placed it on Anila's back again.. not seeing use for it now that she wasn't in immediate danger... she had to regroup and retry. It would take an army to take down Niflheim.. which was not something she had right now. At least she could still try and take down demons each night.. that would help the fugitives who had managed to escape. All she needed now was to get to Hammerhead.

And now.. now she was.. lost... the radio had announced that Noctis was dead.. Lunafreya was dead... Regis was dead... It felt.. so surreal. Lies? Or the truth? She could still hear the mumbling of the radio from the inside of one fo Anila's side bag. She couldn't very well stray back towards Lucian at this rate. A kick of her foot and the radio shut off. She bit her lip and then blew an annoyed raspberry. "BUTTERNUT SQUASH!" She yelled.

Anila turned her head slightly back to face her rider, a questioning expression coming from the bird's chocolate brown eyes as the bird made a small questioning chirp.

"Nothing."

Another questioning chirp.

"I said nothing."

The chirp came a third time.

"Finnnneee.. you overgrown featherduster... aaghh." She stated dramatically. "Its all this mess with Niflheim and the Crown city and.. Regis.. Noctis.. Lunafreya.."

A soothing chirp came from the bird now as the crest on her head rose slightly and then went down.

"I know there is nothing I can do about it.. but I just... I feel like i should have done more!" Luixa shouted and then slumped forward into Anila's feathers.

Anila made an odd purring noise, bird like burbling coming from her chest.

"Yeah.. I guess so." Luixa murmured.

Silence for a while, only the sound of Anila's claws clacking against the road as they moved slowly towards Hammerhead. Then.. Anila burbled again.

"Yeah.. i know.. I just don't know exactly where.. or when..."

Anila poofed up slightly, bobbing her head and gibbering.

"Oh!" Luixa sat up from her flopped over position. "You are right, Anila! Double time it then! I promise.. some extra healthy greens and maybe a treat or two are in it for you."

At the word treat, the chocobo perked, her eyes lighting up like stars, and then she was sprinting down the road, Luixa gracefully sloping with every movement, as if the two were one. Laughter came deep from Luixa as they dashed down the road, with hope that they might find some answers in Hammerhead.

Ignis

Ignis was.. thinking.. thinking about what had just happened... wondering about how valid each claim was. He was staring at Noctis right now.. and he wasn't dead just yet. So that just stood to chance that the others might not be dead either? It would be nice to have hope... but he also didn't want to say anything to Noctis in case his theory was wrong. It was hard to imagine any of them dead. He had to admit, the idea that Niflheim might pull something like this had crossed his mind.. but nothing to these proportions. It was unsettling to say the least..

He adjusted his glasses, his eyes narrowing slightly as he mulled over what he had just heard. The negotiations gone south.. they couldn't return to the Crown City... and they couldn't go to marry Noctis off to Lunafreya.. even if she was somehow alive. So what was the next goal?? Where did they need to go?

He was vaguely aware of both Gladiolus and Noctis on the phone with someone. And then getting off, Noctis yelling at Prompto, then being.. remarkably cool by saying something about them going to Hammerhead.

He was about to ask if Noctis was alright.. but then.. Prompto beat him to it. So instead he stared directly at the crown prince.. gauging his reaction to see if he really was okay. No need to question him again and possibly annoy him... he didn't need them all playing twenty questions with him.. it was possible he had just lost his father after all.
Luixa had been at the 'peace talks' because she had suspected Niflheim was up to no good. Lucis and Niflheim had been fighting for too long for Niflheim to just.. quit.. like that.. take a sliver of land when they could probably topple the kingdom. They clearly had larger numbers.. were more technologically advanced.. and they wanted the crystal. Heck they'd burnt down her farm when she was a kid.. basically driven her out of her home and built a compound where the chocobos had once lived. She didn't trust them at all.

She'd rode into the city on Anila, the two of them in full armor... hoping.. that it wouldn't come to her actually fighting.

But it had.

The entire city was collums of smoke and fire as she despirately attempted to get as many out as she could. But even her efforts were not enough.. and she had to.. regrettably.. abandon some people in order to save herself. She still felt guilty about the whole thing.. the poor families.. but she couldn't very well continue to help them if she was dead, now could she?

Since then she had.. shed her armor, and placed it on Anila's back again.. not seeing use for it now that she wasn't in immediate danger... she had to regroup and retry. It would take an army to take down Niflheim.. which was not something she had right now. At least she could still try and take down demons each night.. that would help the fugitives who had managed to escape. All she needed now was to get to Hammerhead.

And now.. now she was.. lost... the radio had announced that Noctis was dead.. Lunafreya was dead... Regis was dead... It felt.. so surreal. Lies? Or the truth? She could still hear the mumbling of the radio from the inside of one fo Anila's side bag. She couldn't very well stray back towards Lucian at this rate. A kick of her foot and the radio shut off. She bit her lip and then blew an annoyed raspberry. "BUTTERNUT SQUASH!" She yelled.

Anila turned her head slightly back to face her rider, a questioning expression coming from the bird's chocolate brown eyes as the bird made a small questioning chirp.

"Nothing."

Another questioning chirp.

"I said nothing."

The chirp came a third time.

"Finnnneee.. you overgrown featherduster... aaghh." She stated dramatically. "Its all this mess with Niflheim and the Crown city and.. Regis.. Noctis.. Lunafreya.."

A soothing chirp came from the bird now as the crest on her head rose slightly and then went down.

"I know there is nothing I can do about it.. but I just... I feel like i should have done more!" Luixa shouted and then slumped forward into Anila's feathers.

Anila made an odd purring noise, bird like burbling coming from her chest.

"Yeah.. I guess so." Luixa murmured.

Silence for a while, only the sound of Anila's claws clacking against the road as they moved slowly towards Hammerhead. Then.. Anila burbled again.

"Yeah.. i know.. I just don't know exactly where.. or when..."

Anila poofed up slightly, bobbing her head and gibbering.

"Oh!" Luixa sat up from her flopped over position. "You are right, Anila! Double time it then! I promise.. some extra healthy greens and maybe a treat or two are in it for you."

At the word treat, the chocobo perked, her eyes lighting up like stars, and then she was sprinting down the road, Luixa gracefully sloping with every movement, as if the two were one. Laughter came deep from Luixa as they dashed down the road, with hope that they might find some answers in Hammerhead.

Ignis

Ignis was.. thinking.. thinking about what had just happened... wondering about how valid each claim was. He was staring at Noctis right now.. and he wasn't dead just yet. So that just stood to chance that the others might not be dead either? It would be nice to have hope... but he also didn't want to say anything to Noctis in case his theory was wrong. It was hard to imagine any of them dead. He had to admit, the idea that Niflheim might pull something like this had crossed his mind.. but nothing to these proportions. It was unsettling to say the least..

He adjusted his glasses, his eyes narrowing slightly as he mulled over what he had just heard. The negotiations gone south.. they couldn't return to the Crown City... and they couldn't go to marry Noctis off to Lunafreya.. even if she was somehow alive. So what was the next goal?? Where did they need to go?

He was vaguely aware of both Gladiolus and Noctis on the phone with someone. And then getting off, Noctis yelling at Prompto, then being.. remarkably cool by saying something about them going to Hammerhead.

He was about to ask if Noctis was alright.. but then.. Prompto beat him to it. So instead he stared directly at the crown prince.. gauging his reaction to see if he really was okay. No need to question him again and possibly annoy him... he didn't need them all playing twenty questions with him.. it was possible he had just lost his father after all.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
“No.” Noctis spoke lightly, “How could I be okay?” After he got in the car he started to cry. “He, my last words.” He stared out the window in pain. The pain was not physical, more he was broken in his head. The last thing Noctis had said to his father was not goodbye.

Anger yes, he was not scared, he wanted revenge. He mumbled something lightly about killing imperials. Then he stopped crying and let everything come clear. Noctis Lucis Caelum, everyone is dead. Now it’s time for revenge, “I will kill every god **** Imperial.” He said quietly rage-filled and nearly choking on his tears.

Luna, Father, and everyone else, I will get revenge. As everyone filled into the car, Noctis started to think about Prompto’s problem and Ingis’ issues, Gladys's sister. Ingis looked at me from the mirror, Gladio looked at me Prompto turned in his seat.

“I… let's get to hammerhead.” Noctis said clearly. Everyone seemed to understand, Prompto. He didn’t stop looking. Noctis looked away and sat in more silence. All he could see was his father dieing over and over. Noctis when he thought no one would notice he started to cry. Who all lived? What if no one did? Will I be king, or is there no king? What about the others what happens to them? What if we all die? Are we dead? If we are who will take over, will the Imperials kill everyone?

“What now.” He said so quietly that he didn’t think anyone heard him. Hopefully no one did. He waited for Ingis to drive start the car for Hammerhead as other things hit his head. Why was Prompto looking at me? Why haven’t anyone one else wondered if Luna was alive? Or if my father was dead. Noctis let these thoughts hit him like a truck. The answer was worse. The don’t want to.
“No.” Noctis spoke lightly, “How could I be okay?” After he got in the car he started to cry. “He, my last words.” He stared out the window in pain. The pain was not physical, more he was broken in his head. The last thing Noctis had said to his father was not goodbye.

Anger yes, he was not scared, he wanted revenge. He mumbled something lightly about killing imperials. Then he stopped crying and let everything come clear. Noctis Lucis Caelum, everyone is dead. Now it’s time for revenge, “I will kill every god **** Imperial.” He said quietly rage-filled and nearly choking on his tears.

Luna, Father, and everyone else, I will get revenge. As everyone filled into the car, Noctis started to think about Prompto’s problem and Ingis’ issues, Gladys's sister. Ingis looked at me from the mirror, Gladio looked at me Prompto turned in his seat.

“I… let's get to hammerhead.” Noctis said clearly. Everyone seemed to understand, Prompto. He didn’t stop looking. Noctis looked away and sat in more silence. All he could see was his father dieing over and over. Noctis when he thought no one would notice he started to cry. Who all lived? What if no one did? Will I be king, or is there no king? What about the others what happens to them? What if we all die? Are we dead? If we are who will take over, will the Imperials kill everyone?

“What now.” He said so quietly that he didn’t think anyone heard him. Hopefully no one did. He waited for Ingis to drive start the car for Hammerhead as other things hit his head. Why was Prompto looking at me? Why haven’t anyone one else wondered if Luna was alive? Or if my father was dead. Noctis let these thoughts hit him like a truck. The answer was worse. The don’t want to.
pluto_zpswngn5yqs.gif
vf9np3p.png
Crowe's bike was a familiar rumble beneath her as Gaia maneuvered past another Imperial checkpoint. She'd been able to pick off a couple armored soldiers, enough to cause a commotion and tear an opening for her to leave the crown city, but with her back so badly mangled, a steady, clean shot was hard to come by, and bullets were scarce.

Gaia cursed as she felt the puckered wound slashed across her back catch on the cloth wrapping and probably tear as she took a sharp turn to avoid a chunk of roadside rubble. Hammerhead wouldn't be long, now, and once she'd get there, Cid would be able to do something, she was sure of it.

Another Imperial carrier drifted overhead, its turbines roaring over the dry desert wastes spreading past the Insomnian walls. Gaia nearly vaulted herself off of the bike, knuckles white as she gripped the kukri hilt, as she fought the urge to warp across to the carrier. But Regis was gone. The magic no longer flowed through her veins. Gaia swore to the Infernian and slammed her foot on the gas.

But Hammerhead was within sight, peeking out from between the dry mountain crags and parched desert, and within moments, Gaia was on her feet, sprinting as fast as her shaky legs could carry her to the warehouse.

"Cid!" Gaia shouted, skidding to a halt as she burst in upon Cid and his granddaughter hunched around the radio, hands clasped, heads hung.

"How bad was it, kid?" Cid croaked, not bothering to turn the broadcast off nor lift his head to see Gaia. The glaive knew that Regis's old friend knew her voice by heart. He had been a foster father to her shortly after the fall of Galahad. But it pained her to see him so defeated.

"You want everything?" Gaia whispered back, ignoring the throbbing pain in her back. She had an old friend to attend to, a duty to fulfill.

"Did he go on his own terms?" Cid asked after a mournful silence.

"Yeah, old man," Gaia took a seat by Cid's side, stopping briefly to offer a quick embrace to Cindy. She rested a shaky hand on the man's shoulder. "Yeah, he did."
Crowe's bike was a familiar rumble beneath her as Gaia maneuvered past another Imperial checkpoint. She'd been able to pick off a couple armored soldiers, enough to cause a commotion and tear an opening for her to leave the crown city, but with her back so badly mangled, a steady, clean shot was hard to come by, and bullets were scarce.

Gaia cursed as she felt the puckered wound slashed across her back catch on the cloth wrapping and probably tear as she took a sharp turn to avoid a chunk of roadside rubble. Hammerhead wouldn't be long, now, and once she'd get there, Cid would be able to do something, she was sure of it.

Another Imperial carrier drifted overhead, its turbines roaring over the dry desert wastes spreading past the Insomnian walls. Gaia nearly vaulted herself off of the bike, knuckles white as she gripped the kukri hilt, as she fought the urge to warp across to the carrier. But Regis was gone. The magic no longer flowed through her veins. Gaia swore to the Infernian and slammed her foot on the gas.

But Hammerhead was within sight, peeking out from between the dry mountain crags and parched desert, and within moments, Gaia was on her feet, sprinting as fast as her shaky legs could carry her to the warehouse.

"Cid!" Gaia shouted, skidding to a halt as she burst in upon Cid and his granddaughter hunched around the radio, hands clasped, heads hung.

"How bad was it, kid?" Cid croaked, not bothering to turn the broadcast off nor lift his head to see Gaia. The glaive knew that Regis's old friend knew her voice by heart. He had been a foster father to her shortly after the fall of Galahad. But it pained her to see him so defeated.

"You want everything?" Gaia whispered back, ignoring the throbbing pain in her back. She had an old friend to attend to, a duty to fulfill.

"Did he go on his own terms?" Cid asked after a mournful silence.

"Yeah, old man," Gaia took a seat by Cid's side, stopping briefly to offer a quick embrace to Cindy. She rested a shaky hand on the man's shoulder. "Yeah, he did."
dratini.png gina . 17 . she/her

main blog . fr blog
2:00 ahead of fr time
Ignis got into the car in silence, listening to Noctis vow revenge with a twinge of worry in his stomach. He was corrupt with his sorrows and anger right now, and it seemed.. a little sad to hear. Climbing in the front seat of the regalia, he aimed one of the side mirrors so he could see Noctis for a moment, before he adjusted it again to point to the road. Safety first.. though he still wished he could watch Noctis.. it was his job to drive.

He started the Regalia, the familair purr of her engine beneath his feet soothing somehow. A delicate turn as he accelerated into the street, Regalia thrumming beneath him. Both hands on the wheel as he had been taught, he gazed before him as they drove, moving towards Hammerfell.

It took.. less time than he had expected to reach the place. By the time they reached it.. the sun was starting to lower in the sky. It was a little after noon he supposed.. his watch battery had died. He'd have to get it replaced later.

Pulling up beside the gas pump, Ignis parked, unbuckled his seat belt and then opened the car door, heaving himself upwards and out of the vehicle. At the moment, Cid and Cindy were talking to some unfamilair woman... so he would let them be for now.. Later he would speak with them about giving the Regalia a nice wax and clean up before they headed out.

Now.. it was time to find Cor he supposed. "Noct." He stated calmly. "Did Cor say where we needed to meet?"

____

Luixa leaned into Anilla as they reached Hammerhead, the chocobo slowing and then stopping as they got closer. Luixa adjusted herself slightly in the saddle of her chocobo, swinging her leg over and dismounting gracefully while Anilla was still moving. Then the two of them started moving in unison, walking side by side into Hammerhead.

What she saw there hadn't been what she had expected. The Regalia, shiny as ever, glimmering in mint condition. And then there was the all in black boy band.. Noctis, Prompto, Gladiolus, and Ignis. She felt a surge of releif as she saw Noctis was not indeed dead, her eyes reflecting that releif. They were here.. which meant they still had a chance to recover Lucian and the crystal.

"Heel Anila." She stated as she made her way over towards the four boys.

"Nice to see you boys aren't dead." Luixa called to them, Anilla chirping in agreement, feathers ruffling happily as she followed Luixa. "Guess that means we can start plotting our counter attack."

Ignis just eyed her carefully, adjusting his glasses on his face. "Luixa.." He commented in a way which made Luixa certain he was thinking about something.. analyzing her or something.. and it made her feel a little awkward to be honest. "It would not be wise to mount a counter attack.. we would need a small army to mobilize against the Imperial forces."

Luixa just smiled as Anila came up from behind her, head tilting to the side as she made a soft crooning sound. "Well we might not be enough to attack the crown city. But we are a start to the resistance against the Imperials."

Anila made an awkward bird noise.

"See? even Anila says we have to start somewhere. And this is as good as anywhere." she gave him a confident, and slightly charismatic smile.
Ignis got into the car in silence, listening to Noctis vow revenge with a twinge of worry in his stomach. He was corrupt with his sorrows and anger right now, and it seemed.. a little sad to hear. Climbing in the front seat of the regalia, he aimed one of the side mirrors so he could see Noctis for a moment, before he adjusted it again to point to the road. Safety first.. though he still wished he could watch Noctis.. it was his job to drive.

He started the Regalia, the familair purr of her engine beneath his feet soothing somehow. A delicate turn as he accelerated into the street, Regalia thrumming beneath him. Both hands on the wheel as he had been taught, he gazed before him as they drove, moving towards Hammerfell.

It took.. less time than he had expected to reach the place. By the time they reached it.. the sun was starting to lower in the sky. It was a little after noon he supposed.. his watch battery had died. He'd have to get it replaced later.

Pulling up beside the gas pump, Ignis parked, unbuckled his seat belt and then opened the car door, heaving himself upwards and out of the vehicle. At the moment, Cid and Cindy were talking to some unfamilair woman... so he would let them be for now.. Later he would speak with them about giving the Regalia a nice wax and clean up before they headed out.

Now.. it was time to find Cor he supposed. "Noct." He stated calmly. "Did Cor say where we needed to meet?"

____

Luixa leaned into Anilla as they reached Hammerhead, the chocobo slowing and then stopping as they got closer. Luixa adjusted herself slightly in the saddle of her chocobo, swinging her leg over and dismounting gracefully while Anilla was still moving. Then the two of them started moving in unison, walking side by side into Hammerhead.

What she saw there hadn't been what she had expected. The Regalia, shiny as ever, glimmering in mint condition. And then there was the all in black boy band.. Noctis, Prompto, Gladiolus, and Ignis. She felt a surge of releif as she saw Noctis was not indeed dead, her eyes reflecting that releif. They were here.. which meant they still had a chance to recover Lucian and the crystal.

"Heel Anila." She stated as she made her way over towards the four boys.

"Nice to see you boys aren't dead." Luixa called to them, Anilla chirping in agreement, feathers ruffling happily as she followed Luixa. "Guess that means we can start plotting our counter attack."

Ignis just eyed her carefully, adjusting his glasses on his face. "Luixa.." He commented in a way which made Luixa certain he was thinking about something.. analyzing her or something.. and it made her feel a little awkward to be honest. "It would not be wise to mount a counter attack.. we would need a small army to mobilize against the Imperial forces."

Luixa just smiled as Anila came up from behind her, head tilting to the side as she made a soft crooning sound. "Well we might not be enough to attack the crown city. But we are a start to the resistance against the Imperials."

Anila made an awkward bird noise.

"See? even Anila says we have to start somewhere. And this is as good as anywhere." she gave him a confident, and slightly charismatic smile.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif