Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 with Petrae
1 2
@Petraea

So Emilia had been right for a chance. "I take it you're finding Hogwarts adequate?"
Mallory took a seat next to him. "I'm sure you'll get used to how things work here soon enough." He seemed nice enough, though in Slytherin house appearances were usually deceiving.
"Just be glad you got put here instead of Gryffindor or Hufflepuff."
@Petraea

So Emilia had been right for a chance. "I take it you're finding Hogwarts adequate?"
Mallory took a seat next to him. "I'm sure you'll get used to how things work here soon enough." He seemed nice enough, though in Slytherin house appearances were usually deceiving.
"Just be glad you got put here instead of Gryffindor or Hufflepuff."
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Crystal4180

"I'm not really sure how I'm finding Hogwarts. It's a bit overwhelming, and I've only seen the entrance, a few corridors, and the Great Hall." He cocked his head to the side. "The hat had good things to say about all of the houses. "What's wrong with Gryffindor and Huffle..." he hesitated. "Puff." Wow, Blake felt weird saying that. It wasn't exactly an awe-inspiring name, and sounded like a Pokemon, something young Muggles played.
@Crystal4180

"I'm not really sure how I'm finding Hogwarts. It's a bit overwhelming, and I've only seen the entrance, a few corridors, and the Great Hall." He cocked his head to the side. "The hat had good things to say about all of the houses. "What's wrong with Gryffindor and Huffle..." he hesitated. "Puff." Wow, Blake felt weird saying that. It wasn't exactly an awe-inspiring name, and sounded like a Pokemon, something young Muggles played.
mw89tnU.gif
@Petraea

"Nothing really, though Gryffindors are usually hot-blooded and prideful, and Hufflepuff's a load of pushovers most of the time." She knew she was being harsh, but rivalries were rivalries.
"It's also the fact that Gryffindors and Slytherins don't like each other much." She stopped speaking, as it was the end of the feast. "You'll like the dorms, though it can be drafty."
@Petraea

"Nothing really, though Gryffindors are usually hot-blooded and prideful, and Hufflepuff's a load of pushovers most of the time." She knew she was being harsh, but rivalries were rivalries.
"It's also the fact that Gryffindors and Slytherins don't like each other much." She stopped speaking, as it was the end of the feast. "You'll like the dorms, though it can be drafty."
The rivalries of the Hogwarts Houses were no joke. Blake merely raised his eyebrows at his fellow Slytherin. Still feeling a bit hungry since he hadn't recognized or wanted to take a chance on most of the foods, Blake got up. "I guess I'm following you then," he told Mallory. "Lead on."

@crystal4180
The rivalries of the Hogwarts Houses were no joke. Blake merely raised his eyebrows at his fellow Slytherin. Still feeling a bit hungry since he hadn't recognized or wanted to take a chance on most of the foods, Blake got up. "I guess I'm following you then," he told Mallory. "Lead on."

@crystal4180
mw89tnU.gif
@Petrae
(Ah sorry I've been swamped with school work lately.)

"We sleep in the dungeons," She stopped, thinking it would be off-putting "It's not as bad as it seems, we get a view of the great lake." He seemed interesting, perhaps a friendship could be formed?
@Petrae
(Ah sorry I've been swamped with school work lately.)

"We sleep in the dungeons," She stopped, thinking it would be off-putting "It's not as bad as it seems, we get a view of the great lake." He seemed interesting, perhaps a friendship could be formed?
1 2