Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 with Petrae
1 2
@Petrae

So I'm guessing our characters would both be first years, probably meeting on the express?
This would take place after the main story, so I'm guessing McGonigal would be Headmistress, Neville would be a teacher, etc.
@Petrae

So I'm guessing our characters would both be first years, probably meeting on the express?
This would take place after the main story, so I'm guessing McGonigal would be Headmistress, Neville would be a teacher, etc.
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Crystal4180

What would you think about starting them off a little older? I could have my character be a transfer from Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, or Ilvermorny (North America). They could be 4th or 5th years.
@Crystal4180

What would you think about starting them off a little older? I could have my character be a transfer from Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, or Ilvermorny (North America). They could be 4th or 5th years.
mw89tnU.gif
@Petraea

Sure! My characters most likely going to be a slytherin, and I set up this form

Name:
Appearance:
House:
Pets:
Patronus:
Animagus, if so what?
Other:
@Petraea

Sure! My characters most likely going to be a slytherin, and I set up this form

Name:
Appearance:
House:
Pets:
Patronus:
Animagus, if so what?
Other:
@crystal4180

Okay. Are you going to post your character? Also, how many characters are we doing?
@crystal4180

Okay. Are you going to post your character? Also, how many characters are we doing?
mw89tnU.gif
@Petraea

I'm only doing one, but you're free to do as many as you'd like, though I'd prefer around the range of two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Mallory Pradik
Personality: Clever, independent, and determined. Not very reliable but is loyal to those she cares about. Tends to come across as selfish. Generally kind, but get's sarcastic fast
Appearance: Black hair to shoulders, pale skin. Blue eyes and freckles across the bridge of her nose. Fairly lithe and average in stature.
House: Slytherin
Pets: A tabby cat named Lila
Patronus: A minx
Animagus, if so what? Currently training to be one. Not sure what she will manifest as at the moment
Other: N/A
@Petraea

I'm only doing one, but you're free to do as many as you'd like, though I'd prefer around the range of two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Mallory Pradik
Personality: Clever, independent, and determined. Not very reliable but is loyal to those she cares about. Tends to come across as selfish. Generally kind, but get's sarcastic fast
Appearance: Black hair to shoulders, pale skin. Blue eyes and freckles across the bridge of her nose. Fairly lithe and average in stature.
House: Slytherin
Pets: A tabby cat named Lila
Patronus: A minx
Animagus, if so what? Currently training to be one. Not sure what she will manifest as at the moment
Other: N/A
@crystal4180

Name: Blake Vargas
Personality: Strategic, studious, goal-oriented, helpful. Blake knows what he wants in life, and is happy to be able to continue his education at Hogwarts. He is extremely studious, so much so that he could probably pass one or two N.E.W.T.S. by the end of his fifth year. His favorite subjects are Potions and Arithmancy. At Ilvermorny, he tutored fellow classmates and occasionally younger students. Blake enjoys making connections with other people, as he understands that friends will typically help friends. It's pretty much the only thing he's bummed about in transferring to Hogwarts. He is starting to get into some moody/brooding phases during his mid-teenage years. His favorite games to play are wizard chess and muggle Risk. Played basketball back in the U.S.
Appearance: Tan complexion, with ear-length medium brown hair, shaved on one side. Blue-gray eyes. Slightly taller than most boys his age. Athletic build. Image here!
House: Slytherin (Was sorted in private before the first year sorting ceremony)
Pets: Northern Hawk Owl named Hawk
Patronus: North Hawk Owl
Animagus, if so what? He's not interested in being an animagus
Other: A transfer student from Ilvermorny.
@crystal4180

Name: Blake Vargas
Personality: Strategic, studious, goal-oriented, helpful. Blake knows what he wants in life, and is happy to be able to continue his education at Hogwarts. He is extremely studious, so much so that he could probably pass one or two N.E.W.T.S. by the end of his fifth year. His favorite subjects are Potions and Arithmancy. At Ilvermorny, he tutored fellow classmates and occasionally younger students. Blake enjoys making connections with other people, as he understands that friends will typically help friends. It's pretty much the only thing he's bummed about in transferring to Hogwarts. He is starting to get into some moody/brooding phases during his mid-teenage years. His favorite games to play are wizard chess and muggle Risk. Played basketball back in the U.S.
Appearance: Tan complexion, with ear-length medium brown hair, shaved on one side. Blue-gray eyes. Slightly taller than most boys his age. Athletic build. Image here!
House: Slytherin (Was sorted in private before the first year sorting ceremony)
Pets: Northern Hawk Owl named Hawk
Patronus: North Hawk Owl
Animagus, if so what? He's not interested in being an animagus
Other: A transfer student from Ilvermorny.
mw89tnU.gif
@Petraea
(Sounds good, would you like to make the starter or should I?)
@Petraea
(Sounds good, would you like to make the starter or should I?)
@Crystal4180

You please!
@Crystal4180

You please!
mw89tnU.gif
@Petraea

Mallory leaned back in her seat. It was the beginning of the year at Hogwarts, and the feast was in full swing. With it came the usual sounds of eating, talking, and laughing. Despite her carefree summer, she'd missed the castle. It had its own charm to it, not to mention the desirable dining situation. The Slytherin house table was as talkative as ever, with students discussing their summers, planning for the school year, and welcoming first years. Suddenly, Mallory felt a tap on her shoulder.
"Who's that over there?"
It was Emilia Vera, a fourth year. Mallory followed her finger to a boy she'd never seen before. He looked to be her age.
"I'm not sure, I haven't seen him before." She told the girl.
"Maybe he's a transfer?"
Mallory nodded, standing up. Maybe he could prove interesting. She began walking towards him, greeting him with an outstretched hand.
"I'm Mallory Pradik, I'm guessing you're new here?"
@Petraea

Mallory leaned back in her seat. It was the beginning of the year at Hogwarts, and the feast was in full swing. With it came the usual sounds of eating, talking, and laughing. Despite her carefree summer, she'd missed the castle. It had its own charm to it, not to mention the desirable dining situation. The Slytherin house table was as talkative as ever, with students discussing their summers, planning for the school year, and welcoming first years. Suddenly, Mallory felt a tap on her shoulder.
"Who's that over there?"
It was Emilia Vera, a fourth year. Mallory followed her finger to a boy she'd never seen before. He looked to be her age.
"I'm not sure, I haven't seen him before." She told the girl.
"Maybe he's a transfer?"
Mallory nodded, standing up. Maybe he could prove interesting. She began walking towards him, greeting him with an outstretched hand.
"I'm Mallory Pradik, I'm guessing you're new here?"
Blake sat there at the Slytherin table, mostly overwhelmed and overlooked. He hadn't been introduced like the first years, just ushered in with the rest of his new house. The deputy headmaster had pulled him aside when the Hogwarts Express had arrived, and there had been a private sorting involving the headmistress, deputy headmaster, and the sorting house. Then Blake had gotten to meet the Head of Slytherin very briefly before being ushered into the Great Hall where he watched the little kids get sorted publicly before the rest of the school. There was a similar process back at Ilvermorny, and Blake was glad he didn't have to go through the ritual again.

So, he was left to his own devices as he sat at the Slytherin table. Most everyone was busy catching up with friends, but Blake didn't mind sitting and watching. He'd meet some of them in their common room later and in classes, so he wasn't in a particular rush. Plus, watching and learning had its perks too.

Then a hand came into his field of vision, and Blake started. He blinked twice, composing himself. It was a girl, and a cute one at that. Giving her a small but gentle smile, he took her hand and shook it. "Ya, just transferred from Ilvermorny 'cross the sea," Blake answered her coolly. "I'm Blake Vargas. Pleasure." He looked past her to see a girl looking at them, and gave her a small wave.

@crystal4180
Blake sat there at the Slytherin table, mostly overwhelmed and overlooked. He hadn't been introduced like the first years, just ushered in with the rest of his new house. The deputy headmaster had pulled him aside when the Hogwarts Express had arrived, and there had been a private sorting involving the headmistress, deputy headmaster, and the sorting house. Then Blake had gotten to meet the Head of Slytherin very briefly before being ushered into the Great Hall where he watched the little kids get sorted publicly before the rest of the school. There was a similar process back at Ilvermorny, and Blake was glad he didn't have to go through the ritual again.

So, he was left to his own devices as he sat at the Slytherin table. Most everyone was busy catching up with friends, but Blake didn't mind sitting and watching. He'd meet some of them in their common room later and in classes, so he wasn't in a particular rush. Plus, watching and learning had its perks too.

Then a hand came into his field of vision, and Blake started. He blinked twice, composing himself. It was a girl, and a cute one at that. Giving her a small but gentle smile, he took her hand and shook it. "Ya, just transferred from Ilvermorny 'cross the sea," Blake answered her coolly. "I'm Blake Vargas. Pleasure." He looked past her to see a girl looking at them, and gave her a small wave.

@crystal4180
mw89tnU.gif
1 2