Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Hotpocketguru
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ichiro grinned, enjoying the discomfort clearly visible in Shayle's eyes. She didn't particularly want to hang out with Shayle any more than she had to, but he definitely didn't want to be stuck with her either. In her clan she could just hang out with other people and avoid Shayle, but he wouldn't have anyone to rely on. "How about two months?" She suggested. Waiting for their response.

Raxus inwardly seethed, unhappy about the fact that the fact that Raiden had not asked her about the matter of her clan. She remained quiet about it, trusting her somewhat rash clanmate. Raxus listened to Ichiro's suggestion, then turned to look at the opposing clan leader, waiting for his response. "I will agree to that suggestion."

Ichiro grinned, enjoying the discomfort clearly visible in Shayle's eyes. She didn't particularly want to hang out with Shayle any more than she had to, but he definitely didn't want to be stuck with her either. In her clan she could just hang out with other people and avoid Shayle, but he wouldn't have anyone to rely on. "How about two months?" She suggested. Waiting for their response.

Raxus inwardly seethed, unhappy about the fact that the fact that Raiden had not asked her about the matter of her clan. She remained quiet about it, trusting her somewhat rash clanmate. Raxus listened to Ichiro's suggestion, then turned to look at the opposing clan leader, waiting for his response. "I will agree to that suggestion."

p3jERvH.png
The fae hesitated before she said "I will agree to this statement with an amended feature, if it is alright with Raxus." sensing the discomfort from the female leader "I would like to be allowed to see him once the first month has ended." she said with a pause "He is like another son to me. If I cannot see him, can we find a way so that I make assure my worries?" She looked at the tan female to see her response.

Raiden looked at the woman with a disapproving glance, but understood the woman's protective nature. She had practically raised the boy since he was found, nursing him back to health. The two were near inseparable. This is why he did not answer the fae with a negative response.

Shayle simply looked to his master in acknowledgement, before he shifted his stance. "Can I at least bring my familiar with me, if this particular arrangement is not possible? Or will I not be allowed that luxury Leader Raxus." He replied nervously, unable to hide his anxiety. All he could do was hope that she allowed him the chance...hoping that she didn't know about psywurm capabilities.
The fae hesitated before she said "I will agree to this statement with an amended feature, if it is alright with Raxus." sensing the discomfort from the female leader "I would like to be allowed to see him once the first month has ended." she said with a pause "He is like another son to me. If I cannot see him, can we find a way so that I make assure my worries?" She looked at the tan female to see her response.

Raiden looked at the woman with a disapproving glance, but understood the woman's protective nature. She had practically raised the boy since he was found, nursing him back to health. The two were near inseparable. This is why he did not answer the fae with a negative response.

Shayle simply looked to his master in acknowledgement, before he shifted his stance. "Can I at least bring my familiar with me, if this particular arrangement is not possible? Or will I not be allowed that luxury Leader Raxus." He replied nervously, unable to hide his anxiety. All he could do was hope that she allowed him the chance...hoping that she didn't know about psywurm capabilities.
"That is fine" said Raxus with a nod, "I see no reason why visitations should not be allowed. I understand the protective feeling, so you are free to see him in between the two months" She rearranged her wings, glad that someone here was asking her for her opinion.

At the moment that Shayle asked his question, Ichiro snapped her head up. Being with a familiar is fine, but when the familiar has a psychic link to the clan leader's familiar, that could bring up problems. Ichiro flew up to Raxus and landed on her shoulder. "Shayle's familiar can talk telepathically to the clan leader's." She whispered to Raxus, "Can we bring that danger into the clan?"

Raxus listened intently, then turned to Shayle. "Ichiro here says that you can use your familiar to commune with clanmates, is this true? If so, bringing it along might not be an option. We don't want you giving away our clan's secrets, do we?" She said somewhat accusingly.
"That is fine" said Raxus with a nod, "I see no reason why visitations should not be allowed. I understand the protective feeling, so you are free to see him in between the two months" She rearranged her wings, glad that someone here was asking her for her opinion.

At the moment that Shayle asked his question, Ichiro snapped her head up. Being with a familiar is fine, but when the familiar has a psychic link to the clan leader's familiar, that could bring up problems. Ichiro flew up to Raxus and landed on her shoulder. "Shayle's familiar can talk telepathically to the clan leader's." She whispered to Raxus, "Can we bring that danger into the clan?"

Raxus listened intently, then turned to Shayle. "Ichiro here says that you can use your familiar to commune with clanmates, is this true? If so, bringing it along might not be an option. We don't want you giving away our clan's secrets, do we?" She said somewhat accusingly.
p3jERvH.png
(Im sorry in advance, he gets kinda moody)
The boy looked to the floor again "I see..." He said trailing of dejectedly. So far this deal has only ONE good thing...But it is understandable...It is his fault. Then boy soon brought his posture back to stick straight and thought to himself, what about the other two? He whipped his head to look at the three leaders with a cold stare "Well is there any thing else that you wish to punish me with further?" He said with a snarky tone "I have realized something. What is your white guardian's punishment for nearly maiming the clan leader's MATE, with her connection to stormcatcher too boot." His anger began to rise "The damage she has caused to the outpost because of the fae's INABILITY to let her know she was okay." He began seething "She could have LET ME KNOW." His magic began pulsing "Am I going to be the ONLY dragon who receives some sort of punishment, even though all I did was invite dragons from YOUR CLAN to our clan for a tour and a meeting with Lady Artemis?"

The fae and the metallic guardian looked to their Imperial stunned, he usually toyed with others using fake emotions, never revealing them unless he could get out of something. Nyx held her tounge with quiet, motherly worry clear on her brow. While Raiden looked to his peer with a glance "These claims do hold true Raxus, the damage to our outpost was caused by an inability to communicate properly, or merely a lack of concern." He paused "The ambush of our base, and an attempted attack on a dragon of this clan? From the evidence that I gain from both sides, the Fae was willing to come here."
(Im sorry in advance, he gets kinda moody)
The boy looked to the floor again "I see..." He said trailing of dejectedly. So far this deal has only ONE good thing...But it is understandable...It is his fault. Then boy soon brought his posture back to stick straight and thought to himself, what about the other two? He whipped his head to look at the three leaders with a cold stare "Well is there any thing else that you wish to punish me with further?" He said with a snarky tone "I have realized something. What is your white guardian's punishment for nearly maiming the clan leader's MATE, with her connection to stormcatcher too boot." His anger began to rise "The damage she has caused to the outpost because of the fae's INABILITY to let her know she was okay." He began seething "She could have LET ME KNOW." His magic began pulsing "Am I going to be the ONLY dragon who receives some sort of punishment, even though all I did was invite dragons from YOUR CLAN to our clan for a tour and a meeting with Lady Artemis?"

The fae and the metallic guardian looked to their Imperial stunned, he usually toyed with others using fake emotions, never revealing them unless he could get out of something. Nyx held her tounge with quiet, motherly worry clear on her brow. While Raiden looked to his peer with a glance "These claims do hold true Raxus, the damage to our outpost was caused by an inability to communicate properly, or merely a lack of concern." He paused "The ambush of our base, and an attempted attack on a dragon of this clan? From the evidence that I gain from both sides, the Fae was willing to come here."
1 2 3 4 5 6