Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Hotpocketguru
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hotpocketguru
let me know when you get on the thread. Who do you want to start?
@Hotpocketguru
let me know when you get on the thread. Who do you want to start?
@NickelDragons

I'm on. We can start posting now, I should be active for a couple of hours still. Are you fine with starting now or would you prefer to wait?
@NickelDragons

I'm on. We can start posting now, I should be active for a couple of hours still. Are you fine with starting now or would you prefer to wait?
p3jERvH.png
I can start now. Do you want to go ahead and start?
I can start now. Do you want to go ahead and start?
((yeah))

Ichiro finished scribbling down her last couple calculations before replacing the quill in the bag she had brought down with her. "Ugh, I don't see why I have to be the one to keep inventory of what's in the vault. There are plenty of lower status dragons that can do it for me." She put the scroll in the bag and snapped it shut. She scooped it up and started back up the tunnel to the main lair.

Once there, she realized that most of the dragons had left for patrol already. "Ugh, why am I the last one to know?" She tossed the bag to the side and leaped into the air, the small holes in her wings whistling with every stroke. If she remembered correctly, it should be a patrol on the Eastern side of the territory, near where the water ended and the Lighting domain began. She tuned to the left and sped up. After some time the distant spires of the Lightning dragon's homes became visible. Exhausted by the flight, Ichiro landed on a narrow expanse of beach to recover.
((yeah))

Ichiro finished scribbling down her last couple calculations before replacing the quill in the bag she had brought down with her. "Ugh, I don't see why I have to be the one to keep inventory of what's in the vault. There are plenty of lower status dragons that can do it for me." She put the scroll in the bag and snapped it shut. She scooped it up and started back up the tunnel to the main lair.

Once there, she realized that most of the dragons had left for patrol already. "Ugh, why am I the last one to know?" She tossed the bag to the side and leaped into the air, the small holes in her wings whistling with every stroke. If she remembered correctly, it should be a patrol on the Eastern side of the territory, near where the water ended and the Lighting domain began. She tuned to the left and sped up. After some time the distant spires of the Lightning dragon's homes became visible. Exhausted by the flight, Ichiro landed on a narrow expanse of beach to recover.
p3jERvH.png
((@NickelDragons - are you subscribed or should I ping you?))
((@NickelDragons - are you subscribed or should I ping you?))
p3jERvH.png
(Im subscribed, Im just gonna ping you on this one in case you are not)
Shayle huffed as he marched on the desert terrain. This was the 5TH time his teacher had left him behind just this week. He was regretting his decision to make Nyx, the outpost's mother figure, his teacher. "MISTRESS!!!!" Shayle called "MISTRESS NYX, WHERE ARE YOU!!" The imperial hung his head out of stress "Every time I go on an outside class with her, she makes me do these hide and seek lessons."

Seeing a smaller dark draconic figure, he smiled wildly and quickened his pace. "Mistress Nyx! There you are. Honestly I don't know how you can do that and honestly wish you would teach it to me. That would statistically promote me to a better wizard I just know it." His wings fluttered as he fixed his staff and straightened his cap. "Mistress Nyx? Are you feeling all right? Are you Unconcious? Do you need medical aid? Im not trained in those arts as you know." The clueless male questioned as he approached the fae.

@Hotpocketguru
(Im subscribed, Im just gonna ping you on this one in case you are not)
Shayle huffed as he marched on the desert terrain. This was the 5TH time his teacher had left him behind just this week. He was regretting his decision to make Nyx, the outpost's mother figure, his teacher. "MISTRESS!!!!" Shayle called "MISTRESS NYX, WHERE ARE YOU!!" The imperial hung his head out of stress "Every time I go on an outside class with her, she makes me do these hide and seek lessons."

Seeing a smaller dark draconic figure, he smiled wildly and quickened his pace. "Mistress Nyx! There you are. Honestly I don't know how you can do that and honestly wish you would teach it to me. That would statistically promote me to a better wizard I just know it." His wings fluttered as he fixed his staff and straightened his cap. "Mistress Nyx? Are you feeling all right? Are you Unconcious? Do you need medical aid? Im not trained in those arts as you know." The clueless male questioned as he approached the fae.

@Hotpocketguru
((I'm subscribed))

Ichiro blinked awake to see a strange imperial dragon babbling in her direction. She leaped up, flaring her spines and wings. "Get away from me! Who are you?" She hissed, her talons clacking together furiously. She frantically scraped the sand off her side and straightened her jacket. If she was to be meeting new people, then she needed to look at least somewhat respectable. Hah. Like she needed this dragon's respect. She lifted her head a little higher, donning her practiced I'm better than you face. She waited for the other dragon's response.
((I'm subscribed))

Ichiro blinked awake to see a strange imperial dragon babbling in her direction. She leaped up, flaring her spines and wings. "Get away from me! Who are you?" She hissed, her talons clacking together furiously. She frantically scraped the sand off her side and straightened her jacket. If she was to be meeting new people, then she needed to look at least somewhat respectable. Hah. Like she needed this dragon's respect. She lifted her head a little higher, donning her practiced I'm better than you face. She waited for the other dragon's response.
p3jERvH.png
(Lol I'm gonna have fun with my clueless purple child. If you need any clairfications on dragons that I mention let me know.)

The imperial dragon jumped back, tripped over his own feet, and fell onto his back with a sharp scream. In an effort to fix his ego, he pulled himself up and looked at the female fae in front of him. The imperial sighed "...upon closer inspection it appears you are not my Mistress." he shook his head "What a ridiculous hat" he said plainly "For desert wear I mean, The lack of a long brim is totally impractical and your clothes." He commented "You must overheat daily with that gear! Come with me this instant! We simply MUST get you more prepared. Lady Artemis will gladly aid you, she is quite nice!" He brushed himelf off and began to walk closer to the fae dragon.
(Lol I'm gonna have fun with my clueless purple child. If you need any clairfications on dragons that I mention let me know.)

The imperial dragon jumped back, tripped over his own feet, and fell onto his back with a sharp scream. In an effort to fix his ego, he pulled himself up and looked at the female fae in front of him. The imperial sighed "...upon closer inspection it appears you are not my Mistress." he shook his head "What a ridiculous hat" he said plainly "For desert wear I mean, The lack of a long brim is totally impractical and your clothes." He commented "You must overheat daily with that gear! Come with me this instant! We simply MUST get you more prepared. Lady Artemis will gladly aid you, she is quite nice!" He brushed himelf off and began to walk closer to the fae dragon.
((Alright, I'm planning on bringing in other members of my clan in at some point, but I'll include pictures and little descriptions for you))

Ichiro grinned with satisfaction, watching the dragon easily five times her size stumble backwards. She folded in her wings, he was clearly no threat. "For desert wear?" She said incredulously, "For DESERT Wear? HAH! I'm no denizen of this pathetic cracked wasteland, I'm a member of the sea!" She shouted. "Overheating isn't much of an issue. You could have just asked, you know." She added, rustling her wings imperiously. When he added that he would be taking her to meet a Lady, Ichiro's heart leapt. " A Lady! I must say, if you had told me you had nobility here I would have listened to you right away. What is she like? The name's Ichiro, by the way, you still haven't introduced yourself." How rude, she added internally.
((Alright, I'm planning on bringing in other members of my clan in at some point, but I'll include pictures and little descriptions for you))

Ichiro grinned with satisfaction, watching the dragon easily five times her size stumble backwards. She folded in her wings, he was clearly no threat. "For desert wear?" She said incredulously, "For DESERT Wear? HAH! I'm no denizen of this pathetic cracked wasteland, I'm a member of the sea!" She shouted. "Overheating isn't much of an issue. You could have just asked, you know." She added, rustling her wings imperiously. When he added that he would be taking her to meet a Lady, Ichiro's heart leapt. " A Lady! I must say, if you had told me you had nobility here I would have listened to you right away. What is she like? The name's Ichiro, by the way, you still haven't introduced yourself." How rude, she added internally.
p3jERvH.png
((Ill do the same then))
"My apologies" He bowed his head respectfully to extenuate it. An odd change for someone so scatterbrained "My name is Shayle. Wizard Apprentice to Mistress Nyx, Founding mother of our clan and outpost." His head rose and he shifted his head to the southeast of the spot "The outpost for the Messengers of the Bolt lies yonder, secluded in order to help those mortally wounded and left behind." Shayle recited, as if reading from a script "and technically, I am a member of the dragons who live in the Shadow Lands." He paused then shook his head "BUT! Some stranger should never know anything but that!" He nodded as if agreeing with himself. "Ichiro is your name? How very water clan of them."

He began to trot away from the fae "Keep up will you! I know water dragons work better in oceans, lakes, and ponds but I have a schedule to keep and I will NOT break it." He paused before adding "And Lady Artemis, who you seem quite keen on meeting if i may add, is our resident seeress, from a long line of skydancer seers who are very close with the StormCatcher himself. They were mostly used to gage how his stocks and his treasure apprehension would be for the month." He chuckled as if that was actually funny.
((Ill do the same then))
"My apologies" He bowed his head respectfully to extenuate it. An odd change for someone so scatterbrained "My name is Shayle. Wizard Apprentice to Mistress Nyx, Founding mother of our clan and outpost." His head rose and he shifted his head to the southeast of the spot "The outpost for the Messengers of the Bolt lies yonder, secluded in order to help those mortally wounded and left behind." Shayle recited, as if reading from a script "and technically, I am a member of the dragons who live in the Shadow Lands." He paused then shook his head "BUT! Some stranger should never know anything but that!" He nodded as if agreeing with himself. "Ichiro is your name? How very water clan of them."

He began to trot away from the fae "Keep up will you! I know water dragons work better in oceans, lakes, and ponds but I have a schedule to keep and I will NOT break it." He paused before adding "And Lady Artemis, who you seem quite keen on meeting if i may add, is our resident seeress, from a long line of skydancer seers who are very close with the StormCatcher himself. They were mostly used to gage how his stocks and his treasure apprehension would be for the month." He chuckled as if that was actually funny.
1 2 3 4 5 6