Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Captured-FR Roleplay ((Closed))
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
* the guardian closed a door behind them locking it the sat the tundra down on the floor *" there is always one dragon like you the wise guy, who always try's to be cocky try's to give all the other dragons hope of escape, but you know what happens to those guys," she said looking at the corner of the room which was concealed in darkness* " your lucky i don't kill you now, but the mistress does not like it when i do that so you will be staying in this room with no food or water until we come and get you, if you try to pick the lock we will tie you up if you try to dig your way out you will hit the metal flooring, you don't think your the first dragon who has tried to escape" * the guardian walked over to the door unlocked it stepped out and shut the door loudly, a small click was heard and the tundra was left in the darkness.*
* the guardian closed a door behind them locking it the sat the tundra down on the floor *" there is always one dragon like you the wise guy, who always try's to be cocky try's to give all the other dragons hope of escape, but you know what happens to those guys," she said looking at the corner of the room which was concealed in darkness* " your lucky i don't kill you now, but the mistress does not like it when i do that so you will be staying in this room with no food or water until we come and get you, if you try to pick the lock we will tie you up if you try to dig your way out you will hit the metal flooring, you don't think your the first dragon who has tried to escape" * the guardian walked over to the door unlocked it stepped out and shut the door loudly, a small click was heard and the tundra was left in the darkness.*
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
''You really think I'm that much of a jester?'' The tundra replied, shaking his head and quietly scraping all the dirt and mud off of the floor, finding multiple mouse skulls. He noted that and pricked up his tail, shaking his head and feeling his way around the room, just feeling wood and stone; Noted. The tundra tried manipulating the outside grass to grow around the wood and pull it with enough force to make a hole through the wall. The room was locked away so it was perfect escape conditions.
''You really think I'm that much of a jester?'' The tundra replied, shaking his head and quietly scraping all the dirt and mud off of the floor, finding multiple mouse skulls. He noted that and pricked up his tail, shaking his head and feeling his way around the room, just feeling wood and stone; Noted. The tundra tried manipulating the outside grass to grow around the wood and pull it with enough force to make a hole through the wall. The room was locked away so it was perfect escape conditions.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Star watched as they dragged the tundra away. She wondered briefly where they where taking him, but brushed those thoughts aside. Star had only one goal: Get out in one piece. She had to bid her time and wait for her opening. If only I had help. Star thought.
Star watched as they dragged the tundra away. She wondered briefly where they where taking him, but brushed those thoughts aside. Star had only one goal: Get out in one piece. She had to bid her time and wait for her opening. If only I had help. Star thought.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
* a Guardion walks in it was not landslide or the other one this guardion was light blue and she was carrying several plates of dried up meat and bowls of slude-like water with out saying a word she slide the plates and bowls under the cell bars and left but she dropped a small slip of paper it landed closest to Seliana and Rirasul's cell*

*the paper was facing up so all the dragons could read it " day one: landslide and Monsoon wake up dragons Luna: feed/ give water to dragons Nightweaver: Guard dragons/ check on isolation camber( if a dragon is in there)
Day two Luna and Nightweaver wake up dragons, Monsoon: feed/ give water two dragons, Landslide: Guard dragons/ check on Isolation chamber( if a dragon is in there)
repeat every two days*
* a Guardion walks in it was not landslide or the other one this guardion was light blue and she was carrying several plates of dried up meat and bowls of slude-like water with out saying a word she slide the plates and bowls under the cell bars and left but she dropped a small slip of paper it landed closest to Seliana and Rirasul's cell*

*the paper was facing up so all the dragons could read it " day one: landslide and Monsoon wake up dragons Luna: feed/ give water to dragons Nightweaver: Guard dragons/ check on isolation camber( if a dragon is in there)
Day two Luna and Nightweaver wake up dragons, Monsoon: feed/ give water two dragons, Landslide: Guard dragons/ check on Isolation chamber( if a dragon is in there)
repeat every two days*
Seliana saw the paper, quickly uncurled her tail and reached through the bars to grab it. She managed to catch the paper on her claws and pulled it back into her cell. She read it quickly to herself before sliding it beside her dulled light. She grabbed a small piece of meat. The water didn't look safe, she decided not to drink it.
Seliana saw the paper, quickly uncurled her tail and reached through the bars to grab it. She managed to catch the paper on her claws and pulled it back into her cell. She read it quickly to herself before sliding it beside her dulled light. She grabbed a small piece of meat. The water didn't look safe, she decided not to drink it.
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]
* another Dragon walked down the hall eyeing all the other dragons he was a large orange and brown dragon he looked old not landslide* " have any of you seen a small slip of paper I was wondering if Luna dropped it when she came to feed you she is like that sometimes I need it i forgot what day i was guarding on,"* he mumbled o himself* " I've been forgetting a lot of things lately"
* another Dragon walked down the hall eyeing all the other dragons he was a large orange and brown dragon he looked old not landslide* " have any of you seen a small slip of paper I was wondering if Luna dropped it when she came to feed you she is like that sometimes I need it i forgot what day i was guarding on,"* he mumbled o himself* " I've been forgetting a lot of things lately"
Star was curled up in the back corner of the cell when the old dragon walked in. She didn't bother to lift her head or open her eyes. She knew what the old dragon was going on about. The walls between the cells where made of the same bars as the front, so she saw the whole exchange with Seliana and the paper. Star kept her eyes closed and tried to go back to bed.
Star was curled up in the back corner of the cell when the old dragon walked in. She didn't bother to lift her head or open her eyes. She knew what the old dragon was going on about. The walls between the cells where made of the same bars as the front, so she saw the whole exchange with Seliana and the paper. Star kept her eyes closed and tried to go back to bed.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Being the sleepy head that she was, gem simply grumbled, shifted around, and fell back asleep while all the other dragons were making noises, she didn't quite realize her situation.
Being the sleepy head that she was, gem simply grumbled, shifted around, and fell back asleep while all the other dragons were making noises, she didn't quite realize her situation.
Are we starting??
Are we starting??
The legendary blade of evils bane... The Master Sword...
@PZMaster yes
@PZMaster yes
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20