Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Blizzardwing: Dragons and punishment
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
The purple pearlcatcher clears her throat, interrupting Iceflame as she opened her mouth. "Lord Iceflame, remember to keep this peaceful. We do not need another war at our borders. Some clan might care for this one." Iceflame glares at her. "Thank you for the reminder Gloria, but I think I know how to run a clan without your input." The icy skydancer next to Gloria growls softly, stepping closer to Gloria, his wings brushing against her side. Acal coughs, drawing everyone's attention. "Let us keep this civil in front of our guest. We do not need him to witness our conflicts." Everyone nods and most of the tension in the room seems to disperse.

Iceflame focuses her attention on Alibi. "You're name is Alibi as I am told and you have very little memory. So, tell us what you do know. Every little detail in that mind of yours. Not a word said here leaves this room, as our deity decrees." Her words echo around the room, seeming ancient.
The purple pearlcatcher clears her throat, interrupting Iceflame as she opened her mouth. "Lord Iceflame, remember to keep this peaceful. We do not need another war at our borders. Some clan might care for this one." Iceflame glares at her. "Thank you for the reminder Gloria, but I think I know how to run a clan without your input." The icy skydancer next to Gloria growls softly, stepping closer to Gloria, his wings brushing against her side. Acal coughs, drawing everyone's attention. "Let us keep this civil in front of our guest. We do not need him to witness our conflicts." Everyone nods and most of the tension in the room seems to disperse.

Iceflame focuses her attention on Alibi. "You're name is Alibi as I am told and you have very little memory. So, tell us what you do know. Every little detail in that mind of yours. Not a word said here leaves this room, as our deity decrees." Her words echo around the room, seeming ancient.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Looking around before closing his eyes and calming himself down. "You are right my name is Alibi. The only I really remember is a few phrases that I was told in the past. The first is that I was was worthless. So worthless I didn't deserve a name. The second one is that i must have intrigued my new clan leader if she brought me in because they were running out of space. That she welcomed anyone." Looking at the ground for a moment. "I found some a journal in my bag. I have no clue why I have it or why it has some information and pictures drawn in for them. Or what it is. I guess I remember mantra. Although it seems to be of little importance really." Regardless knowing what she wanted was every little thing he remembered.

"Alibi oh Alibi. Must you always have one? You lie without demise. Don't worry little Alibi. I'm not finished, then once and for all I will have my own Alibi and you'll have met your demise." His tail waving, "I remember it sounded like a female speaking. From what I read after I remembered it, of course I thought the journal might have it. It read. 'A strange pearl catcher keeps repeating this mantra. It sounds almost like magic but I can't ever get close enough to find out who it is.'"

Halfway through speaking he had laid down on his side because standing was becoming quite painful.
Looking around before closing his eyes and calming himself down. "You are right my name is Alibi. The only I really remember is a few phrases that I was told in the past. The first is that I was was worthless. So worthless I didn't deserve a name. The second one is that i must have intrigued my new clan leader if she brought me in because they were running out of space. That she welcomed anyone." Looking at the ground for a moment. "I found some a journal in my bag. I have no clue why I have it or why it has some information and pictures drawn in for them. Or what it is. I guess I remember mantra. Although it seems to be of little importance really." Regardless knowing what she wanted was every little thing he remembered.

"Alibi oh Alibi. Must you always have one? You lie without demise. Don't worry little Alibi. I'm not finished, then once and for all I will have my own Alibi and you'll have met your demise." His tail waving, "I remember it sounded like a female speaking. From what I read after I remembered it, of course I thought the journal might have it. It read. 'A strange pearl catcher keeps repeating this mantra. It sounds almost like magic but I can't ever get close enough to find out who it is.'"

Halfway through speaking he had laid down on his side because standing was becoming quite painful.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Iceflame watched him with a piercing gaze. "Interesting. Did you get all that, FrozenShore?" The male pearlcatcher at the bottom of the rock nods as he finishes up writing down Alibi's words. "Good. Now Alibi-" She gets cut off by a hiss from Gloria. "Lord Iceflame, look at him. He is in no condition to continue being questioned. He needs to see Vallei and get some rest." Iceflame growls and her wings and tail take an aggressive position. The skydancer beside Gloria growls back at her. "Keep your mate in line FrozenLake if you don't want her to get hurt," she spats at him. FrozenLake growls again. "Petty threats, Lord Iceflame? I would not expect that of you," he says, his voice monotone. Gloria holds Iceflame's gaze. "He needs to see Vallei. We can continue this interrogation later. It's not like he's going anywhere." Iceflame hisses. "Fine! Take him to Vallei." She pounces off the rock and storms out the exit, Acal on her heels, worry filling his eyes. Everyone freezes for a moment, shocked and a bit afraid. Then Gloria moves and walks over to Alibi. "Come, we'll get your injuries attended to. FrozenLake stays behind and watches, his gaze falling cold and every hint of emotion had vanished from his face. The others leave, all seeming to hurry out before Iceflame could return. Soon the only ones left in the room are Gloria, the fiery wildclaw, the nocturne and Alibi.
Iceflame watched him with a piercing gaze. "Interesting. Did you get all that, FrozenShore?" The male pearlcatcher at the bottom of the rock nods as he finishes up writing down Alibi's words. "Good. Now Alibi-" She gets cut off by a hiss from Gloria. "Lord Iceflame, look at him. He is in no condition to continue being questioned. He needs to see Vallei and get some rest." Iceflame growls and her wings and tail take an aggressive position. The skydancer beside Gloria growls back at her. "Keep your mate in line FrozenLake if you don't want her to get hurt," she spats at him. FrozenLake growls again. "Petty threats, Lord Iceflame? I would not expect that of you," he says, his voice monotone. Gloria holds Iceflame's gaze. "He needs to see Vallei. We can continue this interrogation later. It's not like he's going anywhere." Iceflame hisses. "Fine! Take him to Vallei." She pounces off the rock and storms out the exit, Acal on her heels, worry filling his eyes. Everyone freezes for a moment, shocked and a bit afraid. Then Gloria moves and walks over to Alibi. "Come, we'll get your injuries attended to. FrozenLake stays behind and watches, his gaze falling cold and every hint of emotion had vanished from his face. The others leave, all seeming to hurry out before Iceflame could return. Soon the only ones left in the room are Gloria, the fiery wildclaw, the nocturne and Alibi.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Looking around, "I'm sorry I did not want you to get in trouble with your leader over my welfare. I should have kept standing." His muzzle down turned. With some trouble and a quiet hiss he stood and wavered for a moment shaking his head trying to clear the dizziness.
Looking around, "I'm sorry I did not want you to get in trouble with your leader over my welfare. I should have kept standing." His muzzle down turned. With some trouble and a quiet hiss he stood and wavered for a moment shaking his head trying to clear the dizziness.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Gloria shakes her head. "No, you should not even think about it. I know what I'm doing and my position in this clan makes me invaluable. Plus my mate will protect me. There is nothing Iceflame can do to me that won't backlash on her. She values her assassins above every other position in this clan. Now come, I'm taking you to Vallei." The nocturne watches Gloria carefully. "Gloria, I really hope you know what you are doing and don't regret this." Gloria laughs. "I have never regretted helping another dragon in my life regardless of the consequences, Ilar. You and Serafina can leave now. I don't think this one is going anywhere." The wildclaw, Serafina, sighs. "You know we can't do that Gloria. We have our orders and, unlike you, we do not like to challenge Lord Iceflame." Gloria shakes her head. "Fine. Here Alibi, lean on me."
Gloria shakes her head. "No, you should not even think about it. I know what I'm doing and my position in this clan makes me invaluable. Plus my mate will protect me. There is nothing Iceflame can do to me that won't backlash on her. She values her assassins above every other position in this clan. Now come, I'm taking you to Vallei." The nocturne watches Gloria carefully. "Gloria, I really hope you know what you are doing and don't regret this." Gloria laughs. "I have never regretted helping another dragon in my life regardless of the consequences, Ilar. You and Serafina can leave now. I don't think this one is going anywhere." The wildclaw, Serafina, sighs. "You know we can't do that Gloria. We have our orders and, unlike you, we do not like to challenge Lord Iceflame." Gloria shakes her head. "Fine. Here Alibi, lean on me."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
He blinked suprised and regardless did as he was told. Naturally looking at the others. "Your clan does not seem very welcoming. Especially to other dragons they are not familiar with." Walking along side her. "I wonder what lord iceflame was going to ask me. I'm sure she'll be back to ask more questions." His tail swished slightly.
He blinked suprised and regardless did as he was told. Naturally looking at the others. "Your clan does not seem very welcoming. Especially to other dragons they are not familiar with." Walking along side her. "I wonder what lord iceflame was going to ask me. I'm sure she'll be back to ask more questions." His tail swished slightly.
blxU3AT.png
Gloria sighed. "We used to be. When we were smaller. But when the population shot up, Lord Iceflame had to crack down hard on who stays and who goes. Only the best stay. Everyone else goes. In fact, there are very few dragons in this clan who are even related anymore, if they don't have a recently hatched nest that is. The only dragons with parents in the clan are FrozenLake and Crystal." She tilts her head. "She was probably going to ask you if there was more or if all that was true." Ilar and Serafina remain silent behind them. Her voice drops to near silent. "I heard stories of a male tundra named Skyfire who was Iceflame's first mate. The older clan members say that as soon as he left Iceflame to go serve the Icewarden, Iceflame turned harsh and cold." Her voice rose back to normal volume. "Of course, that's just a rumor. The older members have neither confirmed nor denied it. Iceflame has never said anything on the matter."
Gloria sighed. "We used to be. When we were smaller. But when the population shot up, Lord Iceflame had to crack down hard on who stays and who goes. Only the best stay. Everyone else goes. In fact, there are very few dragons in this clan who are even related anymore, if they don't have a recently hatched nest that is. The only dragons with parents in the clan are FrozenLake and Crystal." She tilts her head. "She was probably going to ask you if there was more or if all that was true." Ilar and Serafina remain silent behind them. Her voice drops to near silent. "I heard stories of a male tundra named Skyfire who was Iceflame's first mate. The older clan members say that as soon as he left Iceflame to go serve the Icewarden, Iceflame turned harsh and cold." Her voice rose back to normal volume. "Of course, that's just a rumor. The older members have neither confirmed nor denied it. Iceflame has never said anything on the matter."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"I have my own secrets. Most not available to me but I know they're there." Giving her a goofy grin. "I have a feeling though this." Referring to his memory loss, "was a punishment. Although not to sure what it would have been as I remember nothing else." He seemed to open up more so around one person who wasn't frosty to him. Visibly relaxing. "But loss of a significant other afflicts others in differnt ways." Seeing a den that seemed to be the one the petal catcher was leading them to.
"I have my own secrets. Most not available to me but I know they're there." Giving her a goofy grin. "I have a feeling though this." Referring to his memory loss, "was a punishment. Although not to sure what it would have been as I remember nothing else." He seemed to open up more so around one person who wasn't frosty to him. Visibly relaxing. "But loss of a significant other afflicts others in differnt ways." Seeing a den that seemed to be the one the petal catcher was leading them to.
blxU3AT.png
Gloria nods. "I believe we should not pry into others secrets but Iceflame rarely listens to me." Her head tilted. "I wonder why they would have punished you and why come all the way here just to leave you?" A smile spread across her face as she noticed him relaxing. Most dragons thought she was nice simply to get dragons to open up about things but that wasn't true. Being nice just made everyone feel better in the end. She pauses outside the den. "Vallei, you have a visitor in need of your skills." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22134525][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/221346/22134525.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29979451][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/299795/29979451.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29979450][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/299795/29979450.png[/img][/url] An aqua pearlcatcher emerges from the den, seeming annoyed. "Bring him in then. Set him down on the pelt in the corner." Two small fae hatchlings emerge from the cave and circle around Vallei's head, giggling. "You two, stop it. Behave yourselves or I'll send you to the nursery." Both hatchlings land on the pearlcatcher's back. "Sorry mum," the mint one says. The green one says nothing but looks at Alibi curiously. "Who's the new dragon?" He asks. "My patient. Now you two hush up and let me work." Amusement lingers in Gloria's eyes. "Trouble with the little ones, Vallei?" The healer glares at Gloria. "They only hatched a few hours ago. You can't expect them to be very well behaved." Gloria gently nudges Alibi forward into the den, the healer leading the way.
Gloria nods. "I believe we should not pry into others secrets but Iceflame rarely listens to me." Her head tilted. "I wonder why they would have punished you and why come all the way here just to leave you?" A smile spread across her face as she noticed him relaxing. Most dragons thought she was nice simply to get dragons to open up about things but that wasn't true. Being nice just made everyone feel better in the end. She pauses outside the den. "Vallei, you have a visitor in need of your skills."
22134525.png29979451.png29979450.png
An aqua pearlcatcher emerges from the den, seeming annoyed. "Bring him in then. Set him down on the pelt in the corner." Two small fae hatchlings emerge from the cave and circle around Vallei's head, giggling. "You two, stop it. Behave yourselves or I'll send you to the nursery." Both hatchlings land on the pearlcatcher's back. "Sorry mum," the mint one says. The green one says nothing but looks at Alibi curiously. "Who's the new dragon?" He asks. "My patient. Now you two hush up and let me work."

Amusement lingers in Gloria's eyes. "Trouble with the little ones, Vallei?" The healer glares at Gloria. "They only hatched a few hours ago. You can't expect them to be very well behaved." Gloria gently nudges Alibi forward into the den, the healer leading the way.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
He edged forwards and made move to curl up more towards the wall center area. Settling down on the pelt, his hood having fallen back and it rested over his shoulders with a messy look. Watching the hatchlings. "Aren't you adorable little dragons." His tail laying on the floor the end feathers shifting. A playful gleam to his eyes. Watching how their faces lit up and a playful preadatory look dialated their pupils.
He edged forwards and made move to curl up more towards the wall center area. Settling down on the pelt, his hood having fallen back and it rested over his shoulders with a messy look. Watching the hatchlings. "Aren't you adorable little dragons." His tail laying on the floor the end feathers shifting. A playful gleam to his eyes. Watching how their faces lit up and a playful preadatory look dialated their pupils.
blxU3AT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38