Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Quartz Winglet]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Cormorant

"Yes, I think so- it's better to be safe than sorry, after all," he replied.

Gila

Gila yawned, and walked out of his cave. His first impression of Cormorant had not been a good one, but he didn't have the strength to care.
Cormorant

"Yes, I think so- it's better to be safe than sorry, after all," he replied.

Gila

Gila yawned, and walked out of his cave. His first impression of Cormorant had not been a good one, but he didn't have the strength to care.
image.png
Copper blinked open her eyes to see her two clawmates hugging and crying. "What happened?" she asked, worried about why they might be crying. "Did someone else get murdered?"

((Me: awkwardly interrupts shipping moment))
Copper blinked open her eyes to see her two clawmates hugging and crying. "What happened?" she asked, worried about why they might be crying. "Did someone else get murdered?"

((Me: awkwardly interrupts shipping moment))
Prism
female|INFJ|FR time+3
Someday I'll figure out how to put gifs here.
Acai hiccuped and untangled herself from Acacia. She gave Copper a small grin and proudly pulled out the scroll her friend had gave her. "Look at this! It's *hic* so beautiful and kind and–" Overwhelmed with feeling, the Rainwing began to cry again. "Oh gosh, we should *hic* be going to our class but *hic* I'm just so happy even *hic* though I'm so nervous and scared."
Acai hiccuped and untangled herself from Acacia. She gave Copper a small grin and proudly pulled out the scroll her friend had gave her. "Look at this! It's *hic* so beautiful and kind and–" Overwhelmed with feeling, the Rainwing began to cry again. "Oh gosh, we should *hic* be going to our class but *hic* I'm just so happy even *hic* though I'm so nervous and scared."
Cormorant

Cormorant peered around the corner at the dragonets, quietly debating to himself how to interrupt this.
Cormorant

Cormorant peered around the corner at the dragonets, quietly debating to himself how to interrupt this.
image.png
"Well I'm really glad you like it," She said, her face hot. She was sure that the other dragons could hear her heart beating. "I'm just gonna..." Acacia buried her face on the ledge where she slept, sighing. Oh moons, do I like her? She thought for a moment. Hmm, yeah, I think I do and-- uggghh, stop it, you flirt! She mentally scolded herself.
"Well I'm really glad you like it," She said, her face hot. She was sure that the other dragons could hear her heart beating. "I'm just gonna..." Acacia buried her face on the ledge where she slept, sighing. Oh moons, do I like her? She thought for a moment. Hmm, yeah, I think I do and-- uggghh, stop it, you flirt! She mentally scolded herself.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Capelin has entered

Capelin was holding something " hey um sorry for interrupting but I found something "

Capelin has entered

Capelin was holding something " hey um sorry for interrupting but I found something "

KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Copper rolled her eyes at her sentimental clawmates. All this over a drawing? Granted, it was a nice drawing, and a thoughtful gesture, but did it really have to cause such a fuss? "I'm going to see what our first class is," Copper said to them, backing out of the room. Hopefully there would be someone in her winglet who was sensible.
Copper rolled her eyes at her sentimental clawmates. All this over a drawing? Granted, it was a nice drawing, and a thoughtful gesture, but did it really have to cause such a fuss? "I'm going to see what our first class is," Copper said to them, backing out of the room. Hopefully there would be someone in her winglet who was sensible.
Prism
female|INFJ|FR time+3
Someday I'll figure out how to put gifs here.
((Gonna need some ice for that burn.))
"Well seeya," Acacia blurted out, cringing at how passive aggressive it sounded. Maybe I should just stop talking altogether
((Gonna need some ice for that burn.))
"Well seeya," Acacia blurted out, cringing at how passive aggressive it sounded. Maybe I should just stop talking altogether
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Cormorant

Cormorant beamed at the dragonet backing into the hallway. "I'm your next class! Small group discussion class with Cormorant is at the top of your schedule, look!"
Cormorant

Cormorant beamed at the dragonet backing into the hallway. "I'm your next class! Small group discussion class with Cormorant is at the top of your schedule, look!"
image.png
Starstalker looked skeptically at the teacher. "Why did you come to us?" she asked suspiciously. Could she be the murderer? Then she looked at the dragon a little harder. No, I don't think so. I should be cautious, though.

She glanced at her schedule. "I guess you're right."
Starstalker looked skeptically at the teacher. "Why did you come to us?" she asked suspiciously. Could she be the murderer? Then she looked at the dragon a little harder. No, I don't think so. I should be cautious, though.

She glanced at her schedule. "I guess you're right."
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12