Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NCIS RP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"HOLY BOOPERDOOPER!!" I say, jumping to my feet as Holland laughs and walks away. I get up, Tony soon following in tow, and we walk to the kitchen, where Holland had cooked omelets for us. "Wow. Thanks, Holl." I say as I sit down to eat. "Heh, no problem, Erin." She responds, and we all start eating.

~5 minute time skip brought to you by a chibi Loki screaming 'KNEEL TO ME, YOU MEWLING QUIM!!!!'~

After breakfast, we went to go get dressed. Tony always had a spare change of clothes in his bag, and Holland kept some of her things at my place since she stays over more often than not. Once we finished that, I put our bags in the trunk of my car. Holland called shotgun, and since I'd be driving, Tony was stuck in the back seat. Getting in the driver's seat, I opened the garage and started the engine. Backing up, I started driving towards HQ, making sure I closed the garage. Soon I was on the main road, and Holland was asleep.
And we were racing against the clock.

((The last line was inspired by Holland yelling that they had only 20 minutes to get dressed and to eat and get to HQ. Though, I made it seem like a suspense thriller XD))

"HOLY BOOPERDOOPER!!" I say, jumping to my feet as Holland laughs and walks away. I get up, Tony soon following in tow, and we walk to the kitchen, where Holland had cooked omelets for us. "Wow. Thanks, Holl." I say as I sit down to eat. "Heh, no problem, Erin." She responds, and we all start eating.

~5 minute time skip brought to you by a chibi Loki screaming 'KNEEL TO ME, YOU MEWLING QUIM!!!!'~

After breakfast, we went to go get dressed. Tony always had a spare change of clothes in his bag, and Holland kept some of her things at my place since she stays over more often than not. Once we finished that, I put our bags in the trunk of my car. Holland called shotgun, and since I'd be driving, Tony was stuck in the back seat. Getting in the driver's seat, I opened the garage and started the engine. Backing up, I started driving towards HQ, making sure I closed the garage. Soon I was on the main road, and Holland was asleep.
And we were racing against the clock.

((The last line was inspired by Holland yelling that they had only 20 minutes to get dressed and to eat and get to HQ. Though, I made it seem like a suspense thriller XD))

"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
Soon we were at HQ with only five minutes to spare. Me , Erin and Tony walked out of the elevator and I groaned loudly.
"What's wrong with you?" McGee asked as I slammed myself down by my desk. "I forgot I had to work with the brit-brat today. I swear if we don't find out who's killing these Marines soon, I'm going to resign if it means I don't have to work with Brandon."

Soon my sister came in and I was surprised at what I saw. Her hair was disheveled and she looked like she hadn't slept. "What's the matter, Ellie? It looks like you didn't sleep last night."

She replied with sighing and plopping down into her chair. "Yah, I uh, went to a hotel to sleep last night , and their heater is broken so it was a bit chilly and I didn't sleep well."

I looked at everyone else in the room and it was like we all were wanting to ask the same question. "May I ask why you slept in the hotel?"

"No, no you may not! She snapped at me. I threw my hands up in defeat and walked over to Erin and Tony as McGee started talking to Ellie. "Do you guys think it was because of Jake?" I asked quietly, thinking of my sister's husband and how they fought annually.
"I wouldn't be surprised." Tony said, drinking his coffee.

As we continued to talk for the late couple minutes Gibs walked in with a two more people. I sighed and clenched the edge of my desk as Fornell walked into the room with Cooper.

"Okay, Dexter gave us some exclusive information after you all left last night." Gibs said, staring at each and one of us intenly. He then turned to Brandon and gave him a look and I rolled my eyes.
"He told us there was someone that hated his brother, of course he doesn't know. He said there was someone who might know and that's 33 year old, Travis Harrison. Apparently him and Parker Smith were close friends."

I glared at Brandon. "Do we even know where this guy is?" I asked sharply. Brandon looked at me right in the eye calmly and I couldn't help but relax. (aAaaa) "Yes, he works as a history teacher at Dunbar Highschool."

"Tony, Erin, Ellie ,you guys are with me. We're going back to check the wreckage, see if there's anything else we can find. McGee, go help Abby. Holland and Brandon, you guys go check out Harrison. I looked over at Brandon and he was looking at me with puppy dog like eyes. I felt extremely hot and I said to Erin and.Tony"Help me."

Soon we were at HQ with only five minutes to spare. Me , Erin and Tony walked out of the elevator and I groaned loudly.
"What's wrong with you?" McGee asked as I slammed myself down by my desk. "I forgot I had to work with the brit-brat today. I swear if we don't find out who's killing these Marines soon, I'm going to resign if it means I don't have to work with Brandon."

Soon my sister came in and I was surprised at what I saw. Her hair was disheveled and she looked like she hadn't slept. "What's the matter, Ellie? It looks like you didn't sleep last night."

She replied with sighing and plopping down into her chair. "Yah, I uh, went to a hotel to sleep last night , and their heater is broken so it was a bit chilly and I didn't sleep well."

I looked at everyone else in the room and it was like we all were wanting to ask the same question. "May I ask why you slept in the hotel?"

"No, no you may not! She snapped at me. I threw my hands up in defeat and walked over to Erin and Tony as McGee started talking to Ellie. "Do you guys think it was because of Jake?" I asked quietly, thinking of my sister's husband and how they fought annually.
"I wouldn't be surprised." Tony said, drinking his coffee.

As we continued to talk for the late couple minutes Gibs walked in with a two more people. I sighed and clenched the edge of my desk as Fornell walked into the room with Cooper.

"Okay, Dexter gave us some exclusive information after you all left last night." Gibs said, staring at each and one of us intenly. He then turned to Brandon and gave him a look and I rolled my eyes.
"He told us there was someone that hated his brother, of course he doesn't know. He said there was someone who might know and that's 33 year old, Travis Harrison. Apparently him and Parker Smith were close friends."

I glared at Brandon. "Do we even know where this guy is?" I asked sharply. Brandon looked at me right in the eye calmly and I couldn't help but relax. (aAaaa) "Yes, he works as a history teacher at Dunbar Highschool."

"Tony, Erin, Ellie ,you guys are with me. We're going back to check the wreckage, see if there's anything else we can find. McGee, go help Abby. Holland and Brandon, you guys go check out Harrison. I looked over at Brandon and he was looking at me with puppy dog like eyes. I felt extremely hot and I said to Erin and.Tony"Help me."

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
"Excuse me, boss, but would I he able to work with Holland and Cooper? I just thought that, with McGee helping Abby, we could have two teams of three, and Holland and Agent Cooper might need another person with them." I say, trying to save Holland from certain emotional death. "Fine. Sciuto, you're with them now." Gibbs says, and I join the other two, trying to avoid Tony's slightly hurt eyes. Holland sends me a look that translates into 'Thank you!' and I smile and nod.
"Excuse me, boss, but would I he able to work with Holland and Cooper? I just thought that, with McGee helping Abby, we could have two teams of three, and Holland and Agent Cooper might need another person with them." I say, trying to save Holland from certain emotional death. "Fine. Sciuto, you're with them now." Gibbs says, and I join the other two, trying to avoid Tony's slightly hurt eyes. Holland sends me a look that translates into 'Thank you!' and I smile and nod.
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

Me, Erin and Cooper walked out to my car, since the one we usually drive in was being taken by Gibs and Tony. As I got in , I saw Brandon open the door for Erin. I inwardly gagged. Brandon climbed into the back seat. Once I heard everyone's seat belt click I drive off.

As we were driving I decided to make a compromise. "Agent Coopdr I-"
"Please, call me Brandon."
I sighed."Brandon, I'm going to give you a couple of rules. Number one, don't touch me. Do that I'll have Erin cut your hand off." I have Erin a smile. "Two, if you so much as distract me from my work, I'm leaving you wherever we are and you can walk back to wherever. And three, if you ever, flash me that "charming" smile, or even try to flirt with me and Erin in anyway. We will both personally kill you? Got it?"

I looked at Brandon from the mirror and he wore a small smile on his face. My words had been nothing but empty threats to him.
"You wouldn't do that. I know you wouldn't." He said calmly . I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye and I felt my face burning. "What makes you think Holland wouldn't do that?" Erin asked him, taking the question right from my head.
"Because she likes me, even if she doesn't want to admit it or know it. She likes my attitude and the way I handle things."

I swallowed down some vomit as a sick feeling came over to me. My entire face went pale but I kept driving until we suddenly reached our location.

Me, Erin and Cooper walked out to my car, since the one we usually drive in was being taken by Gibs and Tony. As I got in , I saw Brandon open the door for Erin. I inwardly gagged. Brandon climbed into the back seat. Once I heard everyone's seat belt click I drive off.

As we were driving I decided to make a compromise. "Agent Coopdr I-"
"Please, call me Brandon."
I sighed."Brandon, I'm going to give you a couple of rules. Number one, don't touch me. Do that I'll have Erin cut your hand off." I have Erin a smile. "Two, if you so much as distract me from my work, I'm leaving you wherever we are and you can walk back to wherever. And three, if you ever, flash me that "charming" smile, or even try to flirt with me and Erin in anyway. We will both personally kill you? Got it?"

I looked at Brandon from the mirror and he wore a small smile on his face. My words had been nothing but empty threats to him.
"You wouldn't do that. I know you wouldn't." He said calmly . I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye and I felt my face burning. "What makes you think Holland wouldn't do that?" Erin asked him, taking the question right from my head.
"Because she likes me, even if she doesn't want to admit it or know it. She likes my attitude and the way I handle things."

I swallowed down some vomit as a sick feeling came over to me. My entire face went pale but I kept driving until we suddenly reached our location.

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
((No. NOOOOOO I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!! HOLLMER MUST LIVE OOOONNNNN!!!))

I turned to glare daggers at Brandon, and he immediately backed off, uttering a completely fake 'Sorry.' Turning back around, Holland parks the car, and we get out at our destination, Dunbar Highschool. "Uhmmm, how are we gonna get this guy to an interrogation room if he's teaching right now?" Holland asks, and I reply. "Well, we go to the office of course, and then we say we're NCIS and FBI , sadly, and then we say we need to see Travis Harrison." I say, making an imaginary rainbow in front of Brandon and Holland with my hands while they mutter 'Oh.'

We walk in, and a staff worker greets us. "Hi. We're NCIS, and he's FBI, and we need to see one of your teachers here." Holland says to the lady at the computer, and we all get out our badges to show. "Oh, yes, of course. Now, Who is it you need to see at the moment?" she asked with an unnaturally high voice, which I tried not to cringe at. "Travis Harrison, he teaches french, I believe." Brandon interjects, and Holland rolls her eyes and I scoff.
((No. NOOOOOO I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!! HOLLMER MUST LIVE OOOONNNNN!!!))

I turned to glare daggers at Brandon, and he immediately backed off, uttering a completely fake 'Sorry.' Turning back around, Holland parks the car, and we get out at our destination, Dunbar Highschool. "Uhmmm, how are we gonna get this guy to an interrogation room if he's teaching right now?" Holland asks, and I reply. "Well, we go to the office of course, and then we say we're NCIS and FBI , sadly, and then we say we need to see Travis Harrison." I say, making an imaginary rainbow in front of Brandon and Holland with my hands while they mutter 'Oh.'

We walk in, and a staff worker greets us. "Hi. We're NCIS, and he's FBI, and we need to see one of your teachers here." Holland says to the lady at the computer, and we all get out our badges to show. "Oh, yes, of course. Now, Who is it you need to see at the moment?" she asked with an unnaturally high voice, which I tried not to cringe at. "Travis Harrison, he teaches french, I believe." Brandon interjects, and Holland rolls her eyes and I scoff.

The staff worker led us to an empty classroom. She politely offered us some coffee and I kindly rejected, feeling stick to my stomach and my head whirling. I struggled backward a bit and I grabbed onto a desk. "Are you alright, Holland?" Brandon asked, placing a hand on my back I and I arm to I keep me steady. I stepped away from him. "I'm fine, honestly." I said, sitting down on a chair shakily. I felt really sick. I hope I wasn't coming down with some thing. Suddenly the door opened and Travis came in, looking confused and nervous.

I got up quickly but regretted it as there was a sharp pain in my side. I winced but held up my badge. "Hello, Mr Travis. We're with NCIS and the FBI and we just wanted to ask you a few questions about Parker Smith? We heard that he was a good friend of yours?"

"Yah, I heard what happened. I was very sad to here of his death. He was such a good man. I don't understand why that had to happen to him. I don't understand how he could've caused an explosion like that."

I looked at Brandon and Erin and locked my gaze with hers. I nodded as if to tell her that she should break the news that his friend was shot.

As I opened my mouth to speak I gasped and grabbed my side.
"Holland, are you sure you're okay?" Erin asked. I could see concern in her eyes. I nodded, even though that wasn't the truth. The pain in my side was terrible , but we needed to talk to this guy. "I'm fine." I sat in the desk and breathed in deeply. I looked back over to Travis and saw he looked really nervous.

(Side Note: what I'm planning to do with her pain is that she has an Ulsar. It's going to be caused by her being stressed out.)
The staff worker led us to an empty classroom. She politely offered us some coffee and I kindly rejected, feeling stick to my stomach and my head whirling. I struggled backward a bit and I grabbed onto a desk. "Are you alright, Holland?" Brandon asked, placing a hand on my back I and I arm to I keep me steady. I stepped away from him. "I'm fine, honestly." I said, sitting down on a chair shakily. I felt really sick. I hope I wasn't coming down with some thing. Suddenly the door opened and Travis came in, looking confused and nervous.

I got up quickly but regretted it as there was a sharp pain in my side. I winced but held up my badge. "Hello, Mr Travis. We're with NCIS and the FBI and we just wanted to ask you a few questions about Parker Smith? We heard that he was a good friend of yours?"

"Yah, I heard what happened. I was very sad to here of his death. He was such a good man. I don't understand why that had to happen to him. I don't understand how he could've caused an explosion like that."

I looked at Brandon and Erin and locked my gaze with hers. I nodded as if to tell her that she should break the news that his friend was shot.

As I opened my mouth to speak I gasped and grabbed my side.
"Holland, are you sure you're okay?" Erin asked. I could see concern in her eyes. I nodded, even though that wasn't the truth. The pain in my side was terrible , but we needed to talk to this guy. "I'm fine." I sat in the desk and breathed in deeply. I looked back over to Travis and saw he looked really nervous.

(Side Note: what I'm planning to do with her pain is that she has an Ulsar. It's going to be caused by her being stressed out.)
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda

"You're not fine, Holland. One second, I'll be right back." I say, backing up to the door and then racing out to the car to get a water bottle for Holland. Walking back inside, I try to be quick with getting back to the classroom. I knew what this was- an ulcer. Of course, I didn't know what type it was, but I'll worry about that later. Walking back to the classroom, Holland looked like she'd seen a ghost. "Here." I say, handing her the still cold water bottle as she uttered a 'Thanks.' Looking around, I see that Travis is seated and Brandon is on the phone in the corner. I sit down across from Travis and Brandon joins me.

"We are so very sorry to keep you from your class for so long, but we do need to ask you some questions." I say, quickly looking at Holland who, at the moment, is struggling to get up, so I get a chair with wheels, help Holland onto it, and push the chair into position next to my seat. "First off, how long did you know Parker Smith?" Brandon asks, and Travis looks at him bewildered.

"You're not fine, Holland. One second, I'll be right back." I say, backing up to the door and then racing out to the car to get a water bottle for Holland. Walking back inside, I try to be quick with getting back to the classroom. I knew what this was- an ulcer. Of course, I didn't know what type it was, but I'll worry about that later. Walking back to the classroom, Holland looked like she'd seen a ghost. "Here." I say, handing her the still cold water bottle as she uttered a 'Thanks.' Looking around, I see that Travis is seated and Brandon is on the phone in the corner. I sit down across from Travis and Brandon joins me.

"We are so very sorry to keep you from your class for so long, but we do need to ask you some questions." I say, quickly looking at Holland who, at the moment, is struggling to get up, so I get a chair with wheels, help Holland onto it, and push the chair into position next to my seat. "First off, how long did you know Parker Smith?" Brandon asks, and Travis looks at him bewildered.

I was great fun for the water but I felt like I was going to pass out. I took a deep breath and drank the water quickly, already drinking half the bottle. I was sweating a small but but I shook it off.

"I've known him since 10th grade. I was the new kid and he was the most athletic kid in school. He was quarterback on the football team. He had so much fame. People would pick on me and he would be there for me." I watched as Travis got a little choked up and I saw Brandon looking at me from the corner of my eye. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. "Mr. Harrison. Did, Parker have any enemies. Maybe someone who just didn't like him or he didn't get along- with?"[/b][/I] I gasped on the last worth and I clenched my teeth.

Travis looked at me. "Is she okay?" He asked as Brandon came up beside me and Erin was squeezing my hand. "Holland you-" Brandon started but I cut him off. "I'm fine! Let's just finish asking him questions."

Travis coughed before replying to the earlier question. "Yes, there was someone that hated him. It was the former quarterback on the team that was kicked off after fighting with a classmate. When Parker arrived, he tried out and he got the spot. Later he picked a fight with Parker and they both ended up in the hospital. Parker had a broken rib and a fractured shin. And-."

"What was the guys name? Erin asked , still squeezing my hand. She knew I was in pain. I squeezed it back as a burning sensation came to my stomach.

"His name was John Brown. He was about five foot seven when I saw him during our senior year. He's white, brown hair, and hazel eyes."

"Thank you for your cooperation, sir. You can head back to your class now.

The teacher got up and left and right as the door closed Erin and Brandon were fretting over me.

As they were arguing with what to do I grunted my vision blurred.
"C-can we please just get out of here?" I begged them ,tears stinging my eyes from the pain.

I was great fun for the water but I felt like I was going to pass out. I took a deep breath and drank the water quickly, already drinking half the bottle. I was sweating a small but but I shook it off.

"I've known him since 10th grade. I was the new kid and he was the most athletic kid in school. He was quarterback on the football team. He had so much fame. People would pick on me and he would be there for me." I watched as Travis got a little choked up and I saw Brandon looking at me from the corner of my eye. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. "Mr. Harrison. Did, Parker have any enemies. Maybe someone who just didn't like him or he didn't get along- with?"[/b][/I] I gasped on the last worth and I clenched my teeth.

Travis looked at me. "Is she okay?" He asked as Brandon came up beside me and Erin was squeezing my hand. "Holland you-" Brandon started but I cut him off. "I'm fine! Let's just finish asking him questions."

Travis coughed before replying to the earlier question. "Yes, there was someone that hated him. It was the former quarterback on the team that was kicked off after fighting with a classmate. When Parker arrived, he tried out and he got the spot. Later he picked a fight with Parker and they both ended up in the hospital. Parker had a broken rib and a fractured shin. And-."

"What was the guys name? Erin asked , still squeezing my hand. She knew I was in pain. I squeezed it back as a burning sensation came to my stomach.

"His name was John Brown. He was about five foot seven when I saw him during our senior year. He's white, brown hair, and hazel eyes."

"Thank you for your cooperation, sir. You can head back to your class now.

The teacher got up and left and right as the door closed Erin and Brandon were fretting over me.

As they were arguing with what to do I grunted my vision blurred.
"C-can we please just get out of here?" I begged them ,tears stinging my eyes from the pain.

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
"Of course. Should we go to the doctor, or head back to HQ though?" I ask, hoping that Holland will choose to go to the hospital, it'd be closer than HQ. "Uh, I'd rather go to-" Holland suddenly fell in the middle of her sentence while Brandon and I hurried to catch her. "Hospital." the two of us say in unison, and Brandon picks her up bridal style to carry her to the car, as I open the doors for him. When we get outside, I dial Gibbs' number and wait for him to pick up while Brandon lays Holland into the backseat and gets in himself.

[Phone-call between Erin Sciuto and Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Normal Bold is Gibbs. Bold-Italics is Erin.]
G-Gibbs? Uh, can you get the team to the hospital near the HeadQuarters? Holland just passed out, and her side has been hurting since we got to the high school.
Yeah. We'll be right there.
Thanks.
[End of phone-call.]

I put my phone away and get in the car. "Gibbs and the rest of our team will be at the hospital soon. Your uncle might be there too." I say as I turn the engine on. "Okay. We need to hurry though." Brandon tells me, and I nod. Soon, Brandon was carrying Holland into the hospital and I stopped at the lobby and showed our badges to the lady at the counter. "NCIS and FBI. We have an unconscious agent and we need a doctor. Now. Please." I say, and the lady nods and picks up a phone to call a doctor. A few seconds later, we were in a patient room with the rest of the team and Fornell. We had no clue what the doctor had to say about her condition. We just had to hope for the best and pray she turns out okay.

((Yea, I know I made Brandon carry Holland multiple times, but Brandon and Erin thought nothing of it.... hopefully...))
"Of course. Should we go to the doctor, or head back to HQ though?" I ask, hoping that Holland will choose to go to the hospital, it'd be closer than HQ. "Uh, I'd rather go to-" Holland suddenly fell in the middle of her sentence while Brandon and I hurried to catch her. "Hospital." the two of us say in unison, and Brandon picks her up bridal style to carry her to the car, as I open the doors for him. When we get outside, I dial Gibbs' number and wait for him to pick up while Brandon lays Holland into the backseat and gets in himself.

[Phone-call between Erin Sciuto and Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Normal Bold is Gibbs. Bold-Italics is Erin.]
G-Gibbs? Uh, can you get the team to the hospital near the HeadQuarters? Holland just passed out, and her side has been hurting since we got to the high school.
Yeah. We'll be right there.
Thanks.
[End of phone-call.]

I put my phone away and get in the car. "Gibbs and the rest of our team will be at the hospital soon. Your uncle might be there too." I say as I turn the engine on. "Okay. We need to hurry though." Brandon tells me, and I nod. Soon, Brandon was carrying Holland into the hospital and I stopped at the lobby and showed our badges to the lady at the counter. "NCIS and FBI. We have an unconscious agent and we need a doctor. Now. Please." I say, and the lady nods and picks up a phone to call a doctor. A few seconds later, we were in a patient room with the rest of the team and Fornell. We had no clue what the doctor had to say about her condition. We just had to hope for the best and pray she turns out okay.

((Yea, I know I made Brandon carry Holland multiple times, but Brandon and Erin thought nothing of it.... hopefully...))

It was about 2 hours the team had to wait for them to finish everything. The doctor and nurse came out and said that Holland had an ulcer on her stomach and would need to rest a couple of days. Holland had eventually waken up and was staring at the ceiling as the doctor let her team in..

I groaned in pain, my hand over my stomach. I took a deep breath and tried to sit up but ended up yelping in pain. Soon the doctors had come in followed by the rest of my team.

"Hey Evergreen. How are you feeling?" Erin asked me, coming around and sitting on the side of my bed.

"I'm fine, besides the pain in my stomach I'm doing great!" I said sarcastically.

I attempted to push myself up again, when I started struggling with the pain, Brandon walked over and helped me. I nodded to him and gave a quiet 'thank you.' He gave me a small smile and I smiled back feebly. I talked with the team for a couple minutes. I then turned to Gibs and I just blurted out the question. "Am I fired?! Cause this ulcer wasn't my fault. I don't know How I got it. I haven't been taking any medicine of anything lately that could've caused this. I just don't know what happened. Please don't fire me, I love this job and I love the teams just please don't!"

Gibs looked amused. "I'm not firing you, Bishop. We need you to help out with this. You'll be released tomorrow with a wheel chair and when you get to HQ find any information you can on John Brown." Gibs walked out, followed by Fornell. My eyes wandered over the group and my heart sank when I saw Jimmy wasn't there. But I also for some reason felt relieved. I shook myself.

I hadn't realized Ellie had walked in. "Hey, baby sister, you doing alright?"

"I'm good, honestly, Ell. I'm okay." She leaned down and hugged me and I hugged her back. I looked at the time and saw it was 4pm.
Suddenly I felt self confidence and uncomfortable. Tony hadn't talked much. "You guys should probably go. You have a lot of work to do.

Tony and Erin and surprisingly Brandon protested that they weren't leaving just yet.

"You guys need to work! I shouted at them. It was sort of mean and I regretted it almost immediately. I was only mad that I had let this happen in only the second day of this case and now I was stuck in the hospital.

Erin started trying to talk me into letting her stay. I shook my head and squeezed her hand. "You need to go work, Erin. Okay? Can you do it for me, please?" I pouted and she smiled at me. After getting that cleared up, her and Tony started walking out of the room.
The door shut. I sighed but jumped slightly when I noticed Brandon was still here.
"You should go to, Brandon, your uncle is probably wondering where you are.

He sighed and walked over to the side of my bed. "I'm sorry, for everything. I realize I didn't make a good first impression. And I'm just sorry for everything I've done.

I looked at him and shock. "N-no it's fine, I made a bad impression to. I'm the one that didn't give you a fair chance. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?"

He smiled and nodded. "You're forgiven. We talked for a few more hours, Surprisingly. Just about where we grew up, me.asking a bunch of questions about his family.
"It's getting late, I should go. My uncle is probably wondering where I am. See you tomorrow?

I nodded. I was about lower myself and go back to sleep when Brandon suddenly leaned down and kissed me. [Hahaha ur probably so triggered rn. Don't worry..I love drama and there's going to be much more of it]

I went rigid. Not during what I should do. I was going to pull back and he pressed his lips to mine again. This time I had the power and I pushed him away gently. "Cooper, we can't." I said, averting my gaze. My first kiss was supposed to be with Jimmy.

Brandon looked at me sadly and quickly grabbed his stuff and said a simple sorry before walking out.

I grabbed my phone quickly as he left. I looked over my contacts and sad Erin. I quickly speed dialed her.

[Me in regular italics, Erin in Bold italics]

"Hey, Holland, is something wrong? I heard Erin asked as she picked up the phone.

[A couple of heartbeats]

"Brandon just kissed me!

Hehehehe

[

It was about 2 hours the team had to wait for them to finish everything. The doctor and nurse came out and said that Holland had an ulcer on her stomach and would need to rest a couple of days. Holland had eventually waken up and was staring at the ceiling as the doctor let her team in..

I groaned in pain, my hand over my stomach. I took a deep breath and tried to sit up but ended up yelping in pain. Soon the doctors had come in followed by the rest of my team.

"Hey Evergreen. How are you feeling?" Erin asked me, coming around and sitting on the side of my bed.

"I'm fine, besides the pain in my stomach I'm doing great!" I said sarcastically.

I attempted to push myself up again, when I started struggling with the pain, Brandon walked over and helped me. I nodded to him and gave a quiet 'thank you.' He gave me a small smile and I smiled back feebly. I talked with the team for a couple minutes. I then turned to Gibs and I just blurted out the question. "Am I fired?! Cause this ulcer wasn't my fault. I don't know How I got it. I haven't been taking any medicine of anything lately that could've caused this. I just don't know what happened. Please don't fire me, I love this job and I love the teams just please don't!"

Gibs looked amused. "I'm not firing you, Bishop. We need you to help out with this. You'll be released tomorrow with a wheel chair and when you get to HQ find any information you can on John Brown." Gibs walked out, followed by Fornell. My eyes wandered over the group and my heart sank when I saw Jimmy wasn't there. But I also for some reason felt relieved. I shook myself.

I hadn't realized Ellie had walked in. "Hey, baby sister, you doing alright?"

"I'm good, honestly, Ell. I'm okay." She leaned down and hugged me and I hugged her back. I looked at the time and saw it was 4pm.
Suddenly I felt self confidence and uncomfortable. Tony hadn't talked much. "You guys should probably go. You have a lot of work to do.

Tony and Erin and surprisingly Brandon protested that they weren't leaving just yet.

"You guys need to work! I shouted at them. It was sort of mean and I regretted it almost immediately. I was only mad that I had let this happen in only the second day of this case and now I was stuck in the hospital.

Erin started trying to talk me into letting her stay. I shook my head and squeezed her hand. "You need to go work, Erin. Okay? Can you do it for me, please?" I pouted and she smiled at me. After getting that cleared up, her and Tony started walking out of the room.
The door shut. I sighed but jumped slightly when I noticed Brandon was still here.
"You should go to, Brandon, your uncle is probably wondering where you are.

He sighed and walked over to the side of my bed. "I'm sorry, for everything. I realize I didn't make a good first impression. And I'm just sorry for everything I've done.

I looked at him and shock. "N-no it's fine, I made a bad impression to. I'm the one that didn't give you a fair chance. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?"

He smiled and nodded. "You're forgiven. We talked for a few more hours, Surprisingly. Just about where we grew up, me.asking a bunch of questions about his family.
"It's getting late, I should go. My uncle is probably wondering where I am. See you tomorrow?

I nodded. I was about lower myself and go back to sleep when Brandon suddenly leaned down and kissed me. [Hahaha ur probably so triggered rn. Don't worry..I love drama and there's going to be much more of it]

I went rigid. Not during what I should do. I was going to pull back and he pressed his lips to mine again. This time I had the power and I pushed him away gently. "Cooper, we can't." I said, averting my gaze. My first kiss was supposed to be with Jimmy.

Brandon looked at me sadly and quickly grabbed his stuff and said a simple sorry before walking out.

I grabbed my phone quickly as he left. I looked over my contacts and sad Erin. I quickly speed dialed her.

[Me in regular italics, Erin in Bold italics]

"Hey, Holland, is something wrong? I heard Erin asked as she picked up the phone.

[A couple of heartbeats]

"Brandon just kissed me!

Hehehehe

[

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11