Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NCIS RP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
"I suppose, since there is nothing else for me to do." I spoke up looking between both Tony and Erin. Being asked to join in this venture honestly made me feel like a third wheel since it was obvious from my point of view that both Erin and Tony had a thing for each other that was more than being on the same team with each other. I kept those thoughts to myself though as I repositioned the jacket on my shoulders. My head turned to the side as I felt someone watching me, the watchful eyes of Gibbs staying on my back before focusing back on McGee and the other Bishop.

It wouldn't hurt to maybe slap some of my observations into these two, there was rule twelve though. The one that spoke of not dating coworkers, most likely whoever Gibbs saw as team members which would most definitely include both of them. A mischievous smile rose to her face before she covered it with a hand before making a coughing sound to cover it up better.

"We should probably hurry if we wish to follow them."
"I suppose, since there is nothing else for me to do." I spoke up looking between both Tony and Erin. Being asked to join in this venture honestly made me feel like a third wheel since it was obvious from my point of view that both Erin and Tony had a thing for each other that was more than being on the same team with each other. I kept those thoughts to myself though as I repositioned the jacket on my shoulders. My head turned to the side as I felt someone watching me, the watchful eyes of Gibbs staying on my back before focusing back on McGee and the other Bishop.

It wouldn't hurt to maybe slap some of my observations into these two, there was rule twelve though. The one that spoke of not dating coworkers, most likely whoever Gibbs saw as team members which would most definitely include both of them. A mischievous smile rose to her face before she covered it with a hand before making a coughing sound to cover it up better.

"We should probably hurry if we wish to follow them."
oulcMpY.gif
I walked along the side walk with Jimmy, it wasn't that hard to keep from smiling, all I had to do is think of Brandon. "So, where are we going?" I said, bouncing besides Jimmy. He smiled at me. "Can't tell you that, Hollister." He wrapped his arm around my waist and I tensed, he must've felt it because he quickly withdrew and rubbed the back of his neck. We talked about alot of things for about five minutes when he told me to close my eyes. "Palmer..if you don't tell me where you taking me to eat right now, I swear I'm!- He cut me off with a laugh and I couldn't help but laugh with him.
"You can open your eyes, crabby pants." He said, nudging me a minute later.
I opened my eyes and let out a loud gasp. "Jim-Jimmy..you can't..you.." I stuttered, staring at gimme in utter disbelief. "How did you-"
"Get enough money for this place? I got a raise last month and didn't tell anybody." He said, turning and smiling his amazing smile at me. I couldn't help myself, something that was between a sob and a sound of joy came out of my mouth as I jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grunted with surprise beneath me and I felt his arms snake around my torso. I squeezed him tightly my eyes shut tight.
"Thanks so much, Jimmy." I whispered into his ear, before hugging him tightly once more before releasing myself.
We walked into the restaurant. This place had the BEST burgers and pizza everywhere. It was everything McDonald's wasn't. It was Good
Me and Jimmy sat there, laughing and talking as we ate our pizza. Me and him have done this before, but we always shared one smoothie, always have and always will. We even had a little saying. "If something ever happens between us, remember our shared smoothies".

I exscused myself and headed to the ladies bathroom. After I was done I made my way out, I was so happy that I crashed into someone. "Oh, sorry, sir-." I started to say but annoyance slowly crept up my skin as the guy turned around. The Brit-brat. "What the heck are you doing here, Brandon." Hatred guarding my words.
"I should be asking you that, Hollister." He said smirking at me.
I clenched my fists. "You're NOT]allowed to call me that. Pure anger was rushing through my body. "I'm not, but Jimmy is?" Brandon said smiling at me. There was that look again, before realization hit me. No one knew about my nickname 'Hollister' besides Jimmy, and he never said it infront of the other members of the team. "Are you following me?!" I exclaimed, taking a step forward.
He didn't move, just stared at me with those..I have to admit, warm green eyes. I shook my head snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Perhaps I am following you. I'm just being nice, making sure you stay out of bloody trouble." He smiled a small smile. The tone of his voice saying that wasn't snobby, it was..sincere. Still I couldn't take it. Next thing you know I'm wrestling with him on the ground, throwing punches at hI'm. Unfortunately though, he blocked most of them. Soon as I was about to throw my last punch, hand gripped my underarms and pulled me away, I heard people screaming and I saw people staring at me wide-eyed.
"HOLLAND, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" It was Tony beside me, but it was Jimmy who had lifted me off him. I noticed Erin and Joan with them. I looked at Cooper. Aww man! Was my first thought as I saw Tobias Fornell stanning beside his nephew. And when I turned to look at Jimmy my heart fell. His eyes were full with confusion and disappointment written all over his face,
"Agent Bishop, why did you attack my nephew!?"Fornell was furious as he looked at his nephew up and down. There was a bump on his head and a bruise on his cheek, but from all I could see was that he was fine. I was fine as well, besides my bleeding nose.

I started to explain, first telling him how I'd come here for lunch..leaving out the 'with Jimmy.' Then I explained how I had come back from the bathroom and ran into Brandon. I told them about my suspicions and telling them word for word what Cooper said to me. Of course..Tobias didn't believe it, and Brandon kept denying and saying how I was 'bloody' lying and that I had just come up and started punching him and he was defending himself.

"I'm calling Jethro, and none of you are leaving till he gets here!" Tobias opened his phone and called Gibs. Tobias said he wanted me to stay near him so he sat me at the table closest to him. The store owners had closed the store..gladly. Unfortunately he had Cooper sit across from me. I looked up, meeting my teams eyes. I couldn't help the tears that welled up in the corners of my eyes as I met Jimmys. I averted my eyes and looked down at my hands and started to fumble with the hem of my shirt,

It was a good couple of minutes before Gibs got there. I stopped trying to hold in the tears as I heard Gibs walk into the room, I just let them fall to the ground, but I not dare look up, afraid of the anger that might blast me all the way to hell.

((Yikes..,I'm dramatic aren't I? That good for nothin Cooper.))
I walked along the side walk with Jimmy, it wasn't that hard to keep from smiling, all I had to do is think of Brandon. "So, where are we going?" I said, bouncing besides Jimmy. He smiled at me. "Can't tell you that, Hollister." He wrapped his arm around my waist and I tensed, he must've felt it because he quickly withdrew and rubbed the back of his neck. We talked about alot of things for about five minutes when he told me to close my eyes. "Palmer..if you don't tell me where you taking me to eat right now, I swear I'm!- He cut me off with a laugh and I couldn't help but laugh with him.
"You can open your eyes, crabby pants." He said, nudging me a minute later.
I opened my eyes and let out a loud gasp. "Jim-Jimmy..you can't..you.." I stuttered, staring at gimme in utter disbelief. "How did you-"
"Get enough money for this place? I got a raise last month and didn't tell anybody." He said, turning and smiling his amazing smile at me. I couldn't help myself, something that was between a sob and a sound of joy came out of my mouth as I jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grunted with surprise beneath me and I felt his arms snake around my torso. I squeezed him tightly my eyes shut tight.
"Thanks so much, Jimmy." I whispered into his ear, before hugging him tightly once more before releasing myself.
We walked into the restaurant. This place had the BEST burgers and pizza everywhere. It was everything McDonald's wasn't. It was Good
Me and Jimmy sat there, laughing and talking as we ate our pizza. Me and him have done this before, but we always shared one smoothie, always have and always will. We even had a little saying. "If something ever happens between us, remember our shared smoothies".

I exscused myself and headed to the ladies bathroom. After I was done I made my way out, I was so happy that I crashed into someone. "Oh, sorry, sir-." I started to say but annoyance slowly crept up my skin as the guy turned around. The Brit-brat. "What the heck are you doing here, Brandon." Hatred guarding my words.
"I should be asking you that, Hollister." He said smirking at me.
I clenched my fists. "You're NOT]allowed to call me that. Pure anger was rushing through my body. "I'm not, but Jimmy is?" Brandon said smiling at me. There was that look again, before realization hit me. No one knew about my nickname 'Hollister' besides Jimmy, and he never said it infront of the other members of the team. "Are you following me?!" I exclaimed, taking a step forward.
He didn't move, just stared at me with those..I have to admit, warm green eyes. I shook my head snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Perhaps I am following you. I'm just being nice, making sure you stay out of bloody trouble." He smiled a small smile. The tone of his voice saying that wasn't snobby, it was..sincere. Still I couldn't take it. Next thing you know I'm wrestling with him on the ground, throwing punches at hI'm. Unfortunately though, he blocked most of them. Soon as I was about to throw my last punch, hand gripped my underarms and pulled me away, I heard people screaming and I saw people staring at me wide-eyed.
"HOLLAND, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" It was Tony beside me, but it was Jimmy who had lifted me off him. I noticed Erin and Joan with them. I looked at Cooper. Aww man! Was my first thought as I saw Tobias Fornell stanning beside his nephew. And when I turned to look at Jimmy my heart fell. His eyes were full with confusion and disappointment written all over his face,
"Agent Bishop, why did you attack my nephew!?"Fornell was furious as he looked at his nephew up and down. There was a bump on his head and a bruise on his cheek, but from all I could see was that he was fine. I was fine as well, besides my bleeding nose.

I started to explain, first telling him how I'd come here for lunch..leaving out the 'with Jimmy.' Then I explained how I had come back from the bathroom and ran into Brandon. I told them about my suspicions and telling them word for word what Cooper said to me. Of course..Tobias didn't believe it, and Brandon kept denying and saying how I was 'bloody' lying and that I had just come up and started punching him and he was defending himself.

"I'm calling Jethro, and none of you are leaving till he gets here!" Tobias opened his phone and called Gibs. Tobias said he wanted me to stay near him so he sat me at the table closest to him. The store owners had closed the store..gladly. Unfortunately he had Cooper sit across from me. I looked up, meeting my teams eyes. I couldn't help the tears that welled up in the corners of my eyes as I met Jimmys. I averted my eyes and looked down at my hands and started to fumble with the hem of my shirt,

It was a good couple of minutes before Gibs got there. I stopped trying to hold in the tears as I heard Gibs walk into the room, I just let them fall to the ground, but I not dare look up, afraid of the anger that might blast me all the way to hell.

((Yikes..,I'm dramatic aren't I? That good for nothin Cooper.))
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
'First day and I'm already being called in by the FBI.' I thought sourly toward Fornell. She didn't blame Hollie at all, if anything the way that she could tell that the male was lying put her on edge and she felt like slamming her notebooks against the males face. Each of her notebooks were over a hundred pages and with hard spines so they would hurt. A lot. The male even had the gall to have a micro smirk on his face as his uncle backed him up.

"Hey you blondie!" I yelled before closing in on him and watching him flinch much to my pleasure at the sudden exclamation. Fornell's eyes widened at the sight of me, obviously recognizing me but I didn't really care as I stepped up to his relation. Completely not noticing Gibb walk in as I grabbed the brats tie and pulling it closer to me. "I might not have been on this team for very long, heck I've been on it for barely even a day, but I already know that Agent Bishop is no liar. She might be hot headed and might have gone a little overboard in ushering a totally fit punishment for a stalker such as yourself. It didn't take me a long time to profile that you are a little snake that likes to stick his little nose into other people's business either. And if you think that there is any chance that you are getting away with it you are very very wrong." She growled and her green eyes seemed to glow a little, like greek fire as she released his tie and shoved him back into his chair.
'First day and I'm already being called in by the FBI.' I thought sourly toward Fornell. She didn't blame Hollie at all, if anything the way that she could tell that the male was lying put her on edge and she felt like slamming her notebooks against the males face. Each of her notebooks were over a hundred pages and with hard spines so they would hurt. A lot. The male even had the gall to have a micro smirk on his face as his uncle backed him up.

"Hey you blondie!" I yelled before closing in on him and watching him flinch much to my pleasure at the sudden exclamation. Fornell's eyes widened at the sight of me, obviously recognizing me but I didn't really care as I stepped up to his relation. Completely not noticing Gibb walk in as I grabbed the brats tie and pulling it closer to me. "I might not have been on this team for very long, heck I've been on it for barely even a day, but I already know that Agent Bishop is no liar. She might be hot headed and might have gone a little overboard in ushering a totally fit punishment for a stalker such as yourself. It didn't take me a long time to profile that you are a little snake that likes to stick his little nose into other people's business either. And if you think that there is any chance that you are getting away with it you are very very wrong." She growled and her green eyes seemed to glow a little, like greek fire as she released his tie and shoved him back into his chair.
oulcMpY.gif
((Okay...remind me never to lie into your character..e.v.e.r))

I got a little taken aback as Joan pushed Brandon back into the seat infront of me. He looked..shocked? I should say he looked apologetic. Fornell on the other hand was absolutely disgruntled. But I couldn't smile. Luckily Gibs hadn't seen what Joan did as he walked in not looking at me or anyone else, just Agent Tobias.

The rest of us were to wait outside, meaning we had to be out there with Brandon. I waited till everyone was infront of me, and I tagged along at the end. It was 4:00 and the sun was already setting. And as I walked outside I was hit with blasting cold air. I shivered. "Left my stupid jacket at HQ." I muttered bitterly to myself. The others settled themselves down. I know the other hand, walked a little way from them, down the sidewalk and sat in the grass. I rubbed my arms, trying to get some warmth. I sighed, giving up. Then Cooper walked over and sat down a little way from me. I growled inwardly.
((Okay...remind me never to lie into your character..e.v.e.r))

I got a little taken aback as Joan pushed Brandon back into the seat infront of me. He looked..shocked? I should say he looked apologetic. Fornell on the other hand was absolutely disgruntled. But I couldn't smile. Luckily Gibs hadn't seen what Joan did as he walked in not looking at me or anyone else, just Agent Tobias.

The rest of us were to wait outside, meaning we had to be out there with Brandon. I waited till everyone was infront of me, and I tagged along at the end. It was 4:00 and the sun was already setting. And as I walked outside I was hit with blasting cold air. I shivered. "Left my stupid jacket at HQ." I muttered bitterly to myself. The others settled themselves down. I know the other hand, walked a little way from them, down the sidewalk and sat in the grass. I rubbed my arms, trying to get some warmth. I sighed, giving up. Then Cooper walked over and sat down a little way from me. I growled inwardly.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
((Oh Gods. Joan, don't kill Cooper. Just, mildly injure him while nobody is looking. Like I had Erin do.))

Since I already knew what they were going to say- let's just say, I've mildly injured Tony and McGee on several occasions- I joined Brit-Brat and Hollie at the table. "Guys, I've seen this happen before. And only once did they fire someone." I say, and they relax a bit. "Then again, I've only seen it once." I add, enjoying them be mad at me for saying that. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I've seen it about 10 times, only once did they fire someone. So they probably won't fire either of you." I say, making Holland playfully punch me in the arm. "So what are they talking about?" Cooper asks.

"They're probably just blaming each other for what happened. Fornell's blaming Gibbs for you punching him, and Gibbs is blaming Fornell for you causing Hollie to punch you." I say, referring to Hollie then Brit-Brat. We watch as Gibbs and Fornell approach. "Oohhh $&#@!" all three of us mumble simultaneously.
((Oh Gods. Joan, don't kill Cooper. Just, mildly injure him while nobody is looking. Like I had Erin do.))

Since I already knew what they were going to say- let's just say, I've mildly injured Tony and McGee on several occasions- I joined Brit-Brat and Hollie at the table. "Guys, I've seen this happen before. And only once did they fire someone." I say, and they relax a bit. "Then again, I've only seen it once." I add, enjoying them be mad at me for saying that. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I've seen it about 10 times, only once did they fire someone. So they probably won't fire either of you." I say, making Holland playfully punch me in the arm. "So what are they talking about?" Cooper asks.

"They're probably just blaming each other for what happened. Fornell's blaming Gibbs for you punching him, and Gibbs is blaming Fornell for you causing Hollie to punch you." I say, referring to Hollie then Brit-Brat. We watch as Gibbs and Fornell approach. "Oohhh $&#@!" all three of us mumble simultaneously.
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
I watched as Gibs walked over to us, my heart beating faster by the moment, as Gibs and Fornell approached I couldn't stop myself. "PLEASE DON'T FIRE ME!" I cried out, tears threatening to spill from the corners of my eyes. "I need this job.."

"Fire you? Oh no, we aren't going to fire you." Fornell said, eyeing me and then his nephew.
"Agent Bishop and Agent Cooper..until we get to the bottom of this case, you two will be partners." Gibs said.

I stood there and opened my mouhpth to protest but Gibs shut me up immediately. "We aren't doing this to punish you, we're doing this to teach you guys to get along."

I breathed in deeply and breathed out. I wasn't happy. My eyes found Brandons. He was staring at me.
"Shake hands." Fornell demanded. Brandon reached across the table, and extended his hand.
"Let me get something straight." I spat. "You will not touch me, you will not tell me or make me do anything I don't want to do..and if you so happen to even talk to me in a rude manner.,I will PERSONALLY SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF YOU!" I finished off angrily. Fornell was about to speak when Gibs silenced him. Brandon raised an eyebrow out me. Okay, next time he does that, I will personally kill him. I smacked his hand and walked away, heading back to HQ.
"Why are you walking!? Gibs brought the car!" Tony shouted.
I ignored him and kept walking.

Soon I made it back to HQ. I was tired, and I had to finish putting away my things before heading home with Ellie. As I walked in, everyone was already there, packing up there things for the night. I sighed deeply, realizing I hadn't seen Jimmy since what happened at the Restaurant.
I walked up to Erin slowly."Hey have you seen Jimmy?"
I watched as Gibs walked over to us, my heart beating faster by the moment, as Gibs and Fornell approached I couldn't stop myself. "PLEASE DON'T FIRE ME!" I cried out, tears threatening to spill from the corners of my eyes. "I need this job.."

"Fire you? Oh no, we aren't going to fire you." Fornell said, eyeing me and then his nephew.
"Agent Bishop and Agent Cooper..until we get to the bottom of this case, you two will be partners." Gibs said.

I stood there and opened my mouhpth to protest but Gibs shut me up immediately. "We aren't doing this to punish you, we're doing this to teach you guys to get along."

I breathed in deeply and breathed out. I wasn't happy. My eyes found Brandons. He was staring at me.
"Shake hands." Fornell demanded. Brandon reached across the table, and extended his hand.
"Let me get something straight." I spat. "You will not touch me, you will not tell me or make me do anything I don't want to do..and if you so happen to even talk to me in a rude manner.,I will PERSONALLY SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF YOU!" I finished off angrily. Fornell was about to speak when Gibs silenced him. Brandon raised an eyebrow out me. Okay, next time he does that, I will personally kill him. I smacked his hand and walked away, heading back to HQ.
"Why are you walking!? Gibs brought the car!" Tony shouted.
I ignored him and kept walking.

Soon I made it back to HQ. I was tired, and I had to finish putting away my things before heading home with Ellie. As I walked in, everyone was already there, packing up there things for the night. I sighed deeply, realizing I hadn't seen Jimmy since what happened at the Restaurant.
I walked up to Erin slowly."Hey have you seen Jimmy?"
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
"Oh, uh, yeah. Pretty sure he left for the autopsy lab. I dunno. Go search for your boyfriends." I say, purposely using 'boyfriends', referring to both Jimmy and Cooper. "H-hey! Neither of them are my boyfriend!! And I would never, ever even think about Cooper as my boyfriend." Hollie said, gently hitting my upper arm as I giggled. Watching her walk away towards the basement, I turned back to packing up. After I finished that, I walked over to Hollie's desk and started packing the rest of her things away in her bag. I knew where everything went in her bag, as I've packed her things multiple times, and I've memorized the directions she'd left me the first time she had me do this. Humming to myself, I stacked her folders and put them in the bag, along with her stray papers on top.
"Oh, uh, yeah. Pretty sure he left for the autopsy lab. I dunno. Go search for your boyfriends." I say, purposely using 'boyfriends', referring to both Jimmy and Cooper. "H-hey! Neither of them are my boyfriend!! And I would never, ever even think about Cooper as my boyfriend." Hollie said, gently hitting my upper arm as I giggled. Watching her walk away towards the basement, I turned back to packing up. After I finished that, I walked over to Hollie's desk and started packing the rest of her things away in her bag. I knew where everything went in her bag, as I've packed her things multiple times, and I've memorized the directions she'd left me the first time she had me do this. Humming to myself, I stacked her folders and put them in the bag, along with her stray papers on top.
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
"This has been a rather active first day for me." Joan spoke, glancing up as she watched Erin begin to pack up all of Hollie's stuff for her. Green eyes flickered over everyone for a few seconds as a she made sure that she had everything. Those same eyes widened ever so slightly in horror when a little slip of paper was no where to be seen.

The paper that could reveal everything to these people, that even though she didn't know them all to well she wanted them to like her. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she searched through her bag once more. Movements frantic as she tried to find what would save her reputation around this team.
"This has been a rather active first day for me." Joan spoke, glancing up as she watched Erin begin to pack up all of Hollie's stuff for her. Green eyes flickered over everyone for a few seconds as a she made sure that she had everything. Those same eyes widened ever so slightly in horror when a little slip of paper was no where to be seen.

The paper that could reveal everything to these people, that even though she didn't know them all to well she wanted them to like her. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she searched through her bag once more. Movements frantic as she tried to find what would save her reputation around this team.
oulcMpY.gif

I wrung my hands together as I headed down to the basement. My throat was dry and I was shaking a small but it, but then again, that always happens when im nervous. As I got there I was glad to see Ducky has left, having Palmer but the rest of the stuff away. "Jimmy?" I approached him. "Jimmy." I said it more forcefully and he looked at me."What,Bishop?" He asked as he turned back around ro finish what he was doing. That hurt "Jimmy, what's the matter with you?"My throat hurt like hell, either I was sick or I was trying not to cry. "What's wrong with me?"He made that 'wow, seriously?' Face. "You attacked that kid during our date!" Alarm crossed his face like a wildfire.
"So it was a date?" I said accusingly.
"No, it wasn't." He said plainly.
I wasn't going to hear that bull crap "But you just said it was!"
I didn't mean it-!" He argued.
"Was it or was it not a date, Jimmy!?" I was yelling now, tears streaming down my face.
"FINE IT WAS A DATE!" He turned to me, his face red and puffy. I've sent Jimmy cry before, and he was definitely crying his time.
I stared at him for a moment. I opened my mouth to say it was okay but I stopped when he let out a sob.
"I just thought, because, we've known each other so long..and I thought that maybe.."
He trailed off. He looked up at me through his glasses which were fogged. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his neck. "I-It's okay Jimmy." I snuggled into him. "I'm sorry I ruined our-date."I murmured, trying the word on my tongue. I drew back and looked at him and gave him a small smile. He smiIled back and rested his forehead against mine. We stayed there for a few moments before I asked him a question. "What are we now?"
He took a couple of seconds before answering. Well..there's rule #12...but I'm pretty Gibs has notices how close we've been and..I don't think he'll do anything."
"So are we..dating..now?" I asked, my face held a worried expression but it immediately faded as he let out a small laugh. "Yes."
I smiled and hugged him tighter. Suddenly with both jersey around when we heard a squeal of excitement.

I wrung my hands together as I headed down to the basement. My throat was dry and I was shaking a small but it, but then again, that always happens when im nervous. As I got there I was glad to see Ducky has left, having Palmer but the rest of the stuff away. "Jimmy?" I approached him. "Jimmy." I said it more forcefully and he looked at me."What,Bishop?" He asked as he turned back around ro finish what he was doing. That hurt "Jimmy, what's the matter with you?"My throat hurt like hell, either I was sick or I was trying not to cry. "What's wrong with me?"He made that 'wow, seriously?' Face. "You attacked that kid during our date!" Alarm crossed his face like a wildfire.
"So it was a date?" I said accusingly.
"No, it wasn't." He said plainly.
I wasn't going to hear that bull crap "But you just said it was!"
I didn't mean it-!" He argued.
"Was it or was it not a date, Jimmy!?" I was yelling now, tears streaming down my face.
"FINE IT WAS A DATE!" He turned to me, his face red and puffy. I've sent Jimmy cry before, and he was definitely crying his time.
I stared at him for a moment. I opened my mouth to say it was okay but I stopped when he let out a sob.
"I just thought, because, we've known each other so long..and I thought that maybe.."
He trailed off. He looked up at me through his glasses which were fogged. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his neck. "I-It's okay Jimmy." I snuggled into him. "I'm sorry I ruined our-date."I murmured, trying the word on my tongue. I drew back and looked at him and gave him a small smile. He smiIled back and rested his forehead against mine. We stayed there for a few moments before I asked him a question. "What are we now?"
He took a couple of seconds before answering. Well..there's rule #12...but I'm pretty Gibs has notices how close we've been and..I don't think he'll do anything."
"So are we..dating..now?" I asked, my face held a worried expression but it immediately faded as he let out a small laugh. "Yes."
I smiled and hugged him tighter. Suddenly with both jersey around when we heard a squeal of excitement.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
(//hello?))
(//hello?))
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11