Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NCIS RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I looked at Joan for a second and then my eyes flashed towards Dinozzo. "Tony, was it you!?"
"It sure was, Holly, and I just got you to admit you liked Palmer." He said smiling.
My hands clenched into fists and I punched Dinozzo in the gut. He grunted and fell back in his chair.
I smiled and tured heel, flipping my hair in a diva-ish way and headed down to Duckys lab.

Once I was down in the lab I couldn't help but wrinkle my nose in disgust. I looked at the bodies that they were examining. Palmer was looking at the man, and Ducky the girl. I walked over to Jimmy.
"Hey Slim Jim." I said smiling at him. "Why, hello there Hollister." He smiled back at me.
I couldn't help but smile at the nickname he gave me. I had been late to work because I had been shopping at a place called "Hollisters."
"So, find anything out yet?" I asked, taking a step forward without knowing how close me and Jimmy already were.
My cheeks flared red and I was to nervous to move, My arm brushed his accidently. I could here Ducky chuckle behind me and it almost took everything I had not to give him a look.
"I uh-I've found a lot of burns." Palmer said, stammering. I took a step back and raised an eyebrow out him. "Really-"I started, smiling. "Burns on victims that were in an explosion, why I never thought that could happen, I thought only pixie dust could do that." I laughed and he did to and I bumped him.
"Seriously though, Slim Jim what did you find?"] I asked, my lips in a straight line.
Well, you were right about the bullet." Jimmy said, leading me to the other side of the table and lifting the guys head up. I grimaced as I saw that, in the back of the victims head was a bullet wound.

"That's quite odd." Ducky said, walking over to me and Jimmy.
"Why's it odd?" Jimmy asked. I was staring at Ducky now, fear coursing through my body.
"Because, Agent Bishop, I found a bullet wound in the woman's side."

I let out a loud sigh. I ran my hand through my hair. Usually, I wouldn't freak out about cases, but this was my first HUGE case, and it already seemed to be getting more difficult.

"You okay, Holland?" Jimmy asked, his hand on my shoulder in a second. I looked at him and nodded my head. "Yah, I'm fine just need some..air."That was partly true, the room was starting to make me feel sick, but the new angle of this case was also frightening.

As I started to walk out of the room Jimmy called out to me. Holland, do you maybe..I mean..um-"
He was stammering and he was the one that looked nervous now. "Spit it out, Slim Jim." I said, biting my lip.
"Do you want to get a bite to eat later?"He blurted, wringing his hands. I was flustered immediately. "Li-Like a date?"I asked.
"NO, NO..not like a date, I just thought that, because I can tell you're stressed about this case, that maybe you were hungry."
I smiled at him. "Sure, I'd love to." And I walked out of the room.
"I'LL CALL YOU!" He hollered just loud enough for you to hear. I smiled to myself but it quickly faded.

And what me and Palmer didn't know, is that we were thinking the same thing.

Besides..rule #12

((Sorry this got romantic real quick..))

I looked at Joan for a second and then my eyes flashed towards Dinozzo. "Tony, was it you!?"
"It sure was, Holly, and I just got you to admit you liked Palmer." He said smiling.
My hands clenched into fists and I punched Dinozzo in the gut. He grunted and fell back in his chair.
I smiled and tured heel, flipping my hair in a diva-ish way and headed down to Duckys lab.

Once I was down in the lab I couldn't help but wrinkle my nose in disgust. I looked at the bodies that they were examining. Palmer was looking at the man, and Ducky the girl. I walked over to Jimmy.
"Hey Slim Jim." I said smiling at him. "Why, hello there Hollister." He smiled back at me.
I couldn't help but smile at the nickname he gave me. I had been late to work because I had been shopping at a place called "Hollisters."
"So, find anything out yet?" I asked, taking a step forward without knowing how close me and Jimmy already were.
My cheeks flared red and I was to nervous to move, My arm brushed his accidently. I could here Ducky chuckle behind me and it almost took everything I had not to give him a look.
"I uh-I've found a lot of burns." Palmer said, stammering. I took a step back and raised an eyebrow out him. "Really-"I started, smiling. "Burns on victims that were in an explosion, why I never thought that could happen, I thought only pixie dust could do that." I laughed and he did to and I bumped him.
"Seriously though, Slim Jim what did you find?"] I asked, my lips in a straight line.
Well, you were right about the bullet." Jimmy said, leading me to the other side of the table and lifting the guys head up. I grimaced as I saw that, in the back of the victims head was a bullet wound.

"That's quite odd." Ducky said, walking over to me and Jimmy.
"Why's it odd?" Jimmy asked. I was staring at Ducky now, fear coursing through my body.
"Because, Agent Bishop, I found a bullet wound in the woman's side."

I let out a loud sigh. I ran my hand through my hair. Usually, I wouldn't freak out about cases, but this was my first HUGE case, and it already seemed to be getting more difficult.

"You okay, Holland?" Jimmy asked, his hand on my shoulder in a second. I looked at him and nodded my head. "Yah, I'm fine just need some..air."That was partly true, the room was starting to make me feel sick, but the new angle of this case was also frightening.

As I started to walk out of the room Jimmy called out to me. Holland, do you maybe..I mean..um-"
He was stammering and he was the one that looked nervous now. "Spit it out, Slim Jim." I said, biting my lip.
"Do you want to get a bite to eat later?"He blurted, wringing his hands. I was flustered immediately. "Li-Like a date?"I asked.
"NO, NO..not like a date, I just thought that, because I can tell you're stressed about this case, that maybe you were hungry."
I smiled at him. "Sure, I'd love to." And I walked out of the room.
"I'LL CALL YOU!" He hollered just loud enough for you to hear. I smiled to myself but it quickly faded.

And what me and Palmer didn't know, is that we were thinking the same thing.

Besides..rule #12

((Sorry this got romantic real quick..))

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
((I'M BACK PEEPS!!))

"You deserved that, you jerk." I said to Tony, venom soaking my words. I turned on my heel and headed to the elevator, planning on visiting the lab and seeing what my sister found out about the bullet.

Getting in the elevator, I closed my eyes, not even noticing someone rushing in after me. That was, until they spoke up. "I know you didn't mean that, Kitty." My eyes snapped open as Tony's voice rang through the silence. "And what if I did mean it?" I growled, glaring at the man next to me. "If you did mean it, you wouldn't let me get this close to you, Erin." He says with a smirk, putting his arm around my shoulders. I blushed, scowled, and moved to the opposite corner of the elevator. Hearing a ding, I watched as the elevator doors opened and I ran out, leaving Tony standing there smirking.
((I'M BACK PEEPS!!))

"You deserved that, you jerk." I said to Tony, venom soaking my words. I turned on my heel and headed to the elevator, planning on visiting the lab and seeing what my sister found out about the bullet.

Getting in the elevator, I closed my eyes, not even noticing someone rushing in after me. That was, until they spoke up. "I know you didn't mean that, Kitty." My eyes snapped open as Tony's voice rang through the silence. "And what if I did mean it?" I growled, glaring at the man next to me. "If you did mean it, you wouldn't let me get this close to you, Erin." He says with a smirk, putting his arm around my shoulders. I blushed, scowled, and moved to the opposite corner of the elevator. Hearing a ding, I watched as the elevator doors opened and I ran out, leaving Tony standing there smirking.
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
((YAYYY))

I was beyond excited to tell Erin about the going out to eat with Jimmy. I was actually jittering with happiness. I shook my head and took a deep breath. "First things first, find out if Abby has any information." I said to myself. As I pressed the elevator button, it opened up and it was Tony. "Hey Bishop." He said, moving to the side to let me in. We stood there in silence for a few moments before I couldn't take it anymore. "What do you want, Tony!?" I snapped at him. Once I said it, I felt a bit guilty.
"Sorry, Tony, I didn't mean to snap are you." And it was true, I already punched him in the gut, I don't think I had the right to snap at him..and rule #12 was making me bitter.
"Oh, it's alright." Was his reply. "I was going to actually, apologize as well. I know how big of a secret that was, and I'm sorry, Holl."
I stared at him. He sounded so sincere and ..he actually meant it.
"Tony, can I tell you a secret? And PROMISE me , you won't mention it to anybody?" I asked, looking at him, a feeble smile on my face.

He sighed, "I promise." He also saluted to me and I giggled.
"Jimmy..he uh..asked me out-." I was cut off as Tony gasped and yelled out rule #12.
"To lunch! He asked me out to lunch!" I finished my earlier sentence.
"If it's not a date, why can't I tell anybody?" A smile on his face.

"Tony!" I warned, waving a finger at him.
"Alright, alright." He said, smiling at him.

I smiled at him and headed down to Abbys lab, calling Erins name.

((YAYYY))

I was beyond excited to tell Erin about the going out to eat with Jimmy. I was actually jittering with happiness. I shook my head and took a deep breath. "First things first, find out if Abby has any information." I said to myself. As I pressed the elevator button, it opened up and it was Tony. "Hey Bishop." He said, moving to the side to let me in. We stood there in silence for a few moments before I couldn't take it anymore. "What do you want, Tony!?" I snapped at him. Once I said it, I felt a bit guilty.
"Sorry, Tony, I didn't mean to snap are you." And it was true, I already punched him in the gut, I don't think I had the right to snap at him..and rule #12 was making me bitter.
"Oh, it's alright." Was his reply. "I was going to actually, apologize as well. I know how big of a secret that was, and I'm sorry, Holl."
I stared at him. He sounded so sincere and ..he actually meant it.
"Tony, can I tell you a secret? And PROMISE me , you won't mention it to anybody?" I asked, looking at him, a feeble smile on my face.

He sighed, "I promise." He also saluted to me and I giggled.
"Jimmy..he uh..asked me out-." I was cut off as Tony gasped and yelled out rule #12.
"To lunch! He asked me out to lunch!" I finished my earlier sentence.
"If it's not a date, why can't I tell anybody?" A smile on his face.

"Tony!" I warned, waving a finger at him.
"Alright, alright." He said, smiling at him.

I smiled at him and headed down to Abbys lab, calling Erins name.

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Still blushing from my encounter with Tony, I keep my head down while walking to my sister's lab. I hear what sounds like my name, but ignore it, thinking it was someone else. As soon I see the lab doors, a loud yell made me jump. "Errriiiiinnnnn!!!!!" Hollie yelled, finally getting my attention. "Yea?" I ask, turning around to see my friend running towards me. "I...have....tell you.....Palmer....I....lunch....la-" Hollie breathes out, still panting. I interrupt her by squealing. "EEEEEEKKKK!!!!! YAAAAYYY!!!! The S.S. Hollmer has set sailed!!!! I yell, luckily nobody heard me.

"Ah-ahaa!! Not so loud!" Holland says, trying to quiet me. "Oh...sorry...." I apologize, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the lab. "Letzzgo!!" I say, hearing Holland yell 'Wooo!!'

Opening the door, I greet my sister. "Hello, Sister!!" I say, getting a hug in return from Abby. "Hey, guys!! How's it going?" Abby asks, letting me go. "We're fine, and, here." I say, handing her the empty Caf-Pow from her desk. "You got me a.....you butt." Abby says, realizing the cup is empty. Holland and I chucked. "Sooo.....what'cha got for us, Forensic Scientist?" I ask, leaning on the table slightly, Holland doing the same on the other side of Abby.
"Well......."
Still blushing from my encounter with Tony, I keep my head down while walking to my sister's lab. I hear what sounds like my name, but ignore it, thinking it was someone else. As soon I see the lab doors, a loud yell made me jump. "Errriiiiinnnnn!!!!!" Hollie yelled, finally getting my attention. "Yea?" I ask, turning around to see my friend running towards me. "I...have....tell you.....Palmer....I....lunch....la-" Hollie breathes out, still panting. I interrupt her by squealing. "EEEEEEKKKK!!!!! YAAAAYYY!!!! The S.S. Hollmer has set sailed!!!! I yell, luckily nobody heard me.

"Ah-ahaa!! Not so loud!" Holland says, trying to quiet me. "Oh...sorry...." I apologize, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the lab. "Letzzgo!!" I say, hearing Holland yell 'Wooo!!'

Opening the door, I greet my sister. "Hello, Sister!!" I say, getting a hug in return from Abby. "Hey, guys!! How's it going?" Abby asks, letting me go. "We're fine, and, here." I say, handing her the empty Caf-Pow from her desk. "You got me a.....you butt." Abby says, realizing the cup is empty. Holland and I chucked. "Sooo.....what'cha got for us, Forensic Scientist?" I ask, leaning on the table slightly, Holland doing the same on the other side of Abby.
"Well......."
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"Well, I analyzed the blood on the bullet and they do belong to the woman after I analyzed the blood sample I got from Ducky."
"Ducky found two bullet wounds, one on each of the victims." I blurt. Erin looked confused, but Abby seems to already know. "Yes, he called me and said that, that is what seems to be the case." Abby commented.
"Any idea know who might have done this?" I asked, looking intently on her computer screen.
"Not yet, the blood could be covering up the any other evidence, so I'll have to be clean that up."

I was about to say something else when McGee walked in. Holland, Erin, we got a lead in the case. Gibs wants you guys up there, now."

I immediately was walking to the elevator.
"Well, I analyzed the blood on the bullet and they do belong to the woman after I analyzed the blood sample I got from Ducky."
"Ducky found two bullet wounds, one on each of the victims." I blurt. Erin looked confused, but Abby seems to already know. "Yes, he called me and said that, that is what seems to be the case." Abby commented.
"Any idea know who might have done this?" I asked, looking intently on her computer screen.
"Not yet, the blood could be covering up the any other evidence, so I'll have to be clean that up."

I was about to say something else when McGee walked in. Holland, Erin, we got a lead in the case. Gibs wants you guys up there, now."

I immediately was walking to the elevator.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
((I'm kind of thinking of making Joan a mystery character...))

I lifted my brow before casting a quick look at Gibbs, the only remaining person that was here. From his posture I could tell that he didn't really care for my presence so I left, deciding to find where the others had gone. The layout of the place had been studied intensely and with multiple escape routes marked if the need for a quick out ever arose. At the moment I was in an elevator heading towards the forensics lab. The book in my bag seemed to be equal to or more than that of a thousand elephants. What I found there was sadly not an almost empty lab but one that had the two girls from earlier, a new one in a lab coat and Agent McGee. The three agents were walking out however and I chose to stand there for a few seconds before heading over to the other.

The female had dark hair done up in two pigtails and pale skin. In fact she was pretty just like all the others she seemed to work with and I had to wonder for a few seconds if they were all hired for their looks. I knew that wasn't the case of course but they were all very physically appealing which is a good tactic for getting information from people. Usually people are more loose lipped with their information when they find the questioner physically appealing.

"Some of the evidence got lost and so I brought it with me. I hope its not a bother." I spoke, pulling the book out of my bag, I had taken the note out of it. It was too personal and it would reveal too much if someone else read it. That is if they could decipher the code it had been written in. I made sure to look as apologetic as possible to the other before placing the book with the rest of the evidence. "I apologize for just dropping by but it seems like I will be needed soon. It was nice to see the infamous Ms. Sciuto in person." She gave a gentle smile to the other before going to take the stairs, they were faster then the elevators and she'd be able to make up for lost time on them.

"Agent Gibbs, what do you have?" She asked, the mans blue eyes zoning in on her and causing her to still for a few seconds. It was the look of a person who had experienced so much and they seemed to dig into her soul to scratch out the parts of herself she was trying to keep hidden as far away as possible. She moved that thought away and straightened slightly to appear as calm as possible.
((I'm kind of thinking of making Joan a mystery character...))

I lifted my brow before casting a quick look at Gibbs, the only remaining person that was here. From his posture I could tell that he didn't really care for my presence so I left, deciding to find where the others had gone. The layout of the place had been studied intensely and with multiple escape routes marked if the need for a quick out ever arose. At the moment I was in an elevator heading towards the forensics lab. The book in my bag seemed to be equal to or more than that of a thousand elephants. What I found there was sadly not an almost empty lab but one that had the two girls from earlier, a new one in a lab coat and Agent McGee. The three agents were walking out however and I chose to stand there for a few seconds before heading over to the other.

The female had dark hair done up in two pigtails and pale skin. In fact she was pretty just like all the others she seemed to work with and I had to wonder for a few seconds if they were all hired for their looks. I knew that wasn't the case of course but they were all very physically appealing which is a good tactic for getting information from people. Usually people are more loose lipped with their information when they find the questioner physically appealing.

"Some of the evidence got lost and so I brought it with me. I hope its not a bother." I spoke, pulling the book out of my bag, I had taken the note out of it. It was too personal and it would reveal too much if someone else read it. That is if they could decipher the code it had been written in. I made sure to look as apologetic as possible to the other before placing the book with the rest of the evidence. "I apologize for just dropping by but it seems like I will be needed soon. It was nice to see the infamous Ms. Sciuto in person." She gave a gentle smile to the other before going to take the stairs, they were faster then the elevators and she'd be able to make up for lost time on them.

"Agent Gibbs, what do you have?" She asked, the mans blue eyes zoning in on her and causing her to still for a few seconds. It was the look of a person who had experienced so much and they seemed to dig into her soul to scratch out the parts of herself she was trying to keep hidden as far away as possible. She moved that thought away and straightened slightly to appear as calm as possible.
oulcMpY.gif
I caught up with Holland right before the elevator doors closed on me. Sliding in at the nick of time, I almost crashed into Holly, before she caught me. "Oh. Heh. Thanks. I'm guessing you're either really excited or scared because it's your first big case. Or both. I remember when I had my first big case two years ago. I was so scared, I had to stay at Tony's place for about two weeks. And it wasn't by choice. Gibbs made me stay at Tony's place by force. If you want, I'll tell you about it later." I say, or, well, ramble to Hollie as we reach the first level of the HQ.
"So, Gibbs. You said you had a lead for us to follow?"
I caught up with Holland right before the elevator doors closed on me. Sliding in at the nick of time, I almost crashed into Holly, before she caught me. "Oh. Heh. Thanks. I'm guessing you're either really excited or scared because it's your first big case. Or both. I remember when I had my first big case two years ago. I was so scared, I had to stay at Tony's place for about two weeks. And it wasn't by choice. Gibbs made me stay at Tony's place by force. If you want, I'll tell you about it later." I say, or, well, ramble to Hollie as we reach the first level of the HQ.
"So, Gibbs. You said you had a lead for us to follow?"

"Show it, McGee."Gibs turned around and looked at the big screen. I averted my eyes and looked as well and watched as McGee pulled up the two marines.

"Mr. Parker Smith and Miss Leslie Todd, both in their mid thirtys.." Ellie said, walking up beside me.
"Both were engaged and were supposed to get married this following thursday, but according to a progress report, they were having problems and in counciling." Tony said, finishing off.

I looked closely at them and I tensed up. They looked..freakishly familiar, yet I couldn't recall where I had scene them.

"Well, is there anyone we can talk to? Figure out why they were having problems?" I asked, my arms folded across my chest.
"There is someone, his younger brother Derek Smith,works at a pub on 1050 31st St NW. My sister finished.
"Good, do your jobs, find this guy and ask him questions." Gibs said, walking off.
"Where are you going, boss?" I asked curiously. Everyone stared at me as if I just said something very offensive. "That's none of your concern, Agent Holland." And he kept walking away.

"What!?" I said Snatching the car keys and heading towards the stairs this time, not wanting to take the elevator.

"YOU almost caused us to lose all our jobs." Tony said, snatching the keys away from me. I sighed, but then gasped ran over to my desk, grabbed my gun and my badge and hurried back.
"You're being over dramatic!" I said, walking back over.
"While we're over there, do you guys want to get lunch?" My sister asked me as we walked down the stairs.
Tony immediately said yes, McGee said definitely, but next hang you know they were looking at me.
"No, sorry, I can't, I have.,plans.." Tony chuckled and looked at him sharply.
McGee seemed to notice but he didn't say anything.
"Show it, McGee."Gibs turned around and looked at the big screen. I averted my eyes and looked as well and watched as McGee pulled up the two marines.

"Mr. Parker Smith and Miss Leslie Todd, both in their mid thirtys.." Ellie said, walking up beside me.
"Both were engaged and were supposed to get married this following thursday, but according to a progress report, they were having problems and in counciling." Tony said, finishing off.

I looked closely at them and I tensed up. They looked..freakishly familiar, yet I couldn't recall where I had scene them.

"Well, is there anyone we can talk to? Figure out why they were having problems?" I asked, my arms folded across my chest.
"There is someone, his younger brother Derek Smith,works at a pub on 1050 31st St NW. My sister finished.
"Good, do your jobs, find this guy and ask him questions." Gibs said, walking off.
"Where are you going, boss?" I asked curiously. Everyone stared at me as if I just said something very offensive. "That's none of your concern, Agent Holland." And he kept walking away.

"What!?" I said Snatching the car keys and heading towards the stairs this time, not wanting to take the elevator.

"YOU almost caused us to lose all our jobs." Tony said, snatching the keys away from me. I sighed, but then gasped ran over to my desk, grabbed my gun and my badge and hurried back.
"You're being over dramatic!" I said, walking back over.
"While we're over there, do you guys want to get lunch?" My sister asked me as we walked down the stairs.
Tony immediately said yes, McGee said definitely, but next hang you know they were looking at me.
"No, sorry, I can't, I have.,plans.." Tony chuckled and looked at him sharply.
McGee seemed to notice but he didn't say anything.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
"If I may ask what is your relationship at the moment with one Jimmy Palmer?" Joan spoke up from the back of the car. She had been relevantly silent for the past few minutes and the surprised looks that she gained from Dinozzo was one that caused the corners of her lips to quirk up slightly. She could be sneaky when she wanted to and it was extremely useful on cases. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding in any way but I can't help but wonder about your groups thoughts about relationships with others within it and other rules that I will need to know. I would hate to be joining in blind." She spoke and she couldn't help but feel like she was beginning to step over some sort of boundary line with this group of people. She had heard them talking about rules earlier and Gibbs seemed to be one to enforce those rules.

"If I may ask what is your relationship at the moment with one Jimmy Palmer?" Joan spoke up from the back of the car. She had been relevantly silent for the past few minutes and the surprised looks that she gained from Dinozzo was one that caused the corners of her lips to quirk up slightly. She could be sneaky when she wanted to and it was extremely useful on cases. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding in any way but I can't help but wonder about your groups thoughts about relationships with others within it and other rules that I will need to know. I would hate to be joining in blind." She spoke and she couldn't help but feel like she was beginning to step over some sort of boundary line with this group of people. She had heard them talking about rules earlier and Gibbs seemed to be one to enforce those rules.

oulcMpY.gif
"N-nothing, me and Ji-Jimmy are just friends." I spluttered, not prepared for Joans sudden outburst.
"Yah..a very specialrelationship." Tony emphasised, smiling like an idiot. I nudged him in the side sharply causing him to yelp and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Really?" McGee said, smiling as we spurned a corner.

"Fine, since Tony has pretty much given you hint enough I might as well say it." I exclaimed, anger coursing through my body. "I like Jimmy Palmer, I like Jimmy Palmer, I like JIMMY PALMER." I shouted as loud as I could in the car, almost making McGee slide off the road a bit.

"THERE, YOU HAPPY I FINALLY ADMITTED IT?" I huffed and just stared out the window, but thought better of it and smacked Dinozzo upside the head. I smiled cheekily at him.

"To bad we have rule number #12." I heard McGee say quietly.

"Watch it, Tim!" I growled.

"Sorry!"
"N-nothing, me and Ji-Jimmy are just friends." I spluttered, not prepared for Joans sudden outburst.
"Yah..a very specialrelationship." Tony emphasised, smiling like an idiot. I nudged him in the side sharply causing him to yelp and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Really?" McGee said, smiling as we spurned a corner.

"Fine, since Tony has pretty much given you hint enough I might as well say it." I exclaimed, anger coursing through my body. "I like Jimmy Palmer, I like Jimmy Palmer, I like JIMMY PALMER." I shouted as loud as I could in the car, almost making McGee slide off the road a bit.

"THERE, YOU HAPPY I FINALLY ADMITTED IT?" I huffed and just stared out the window, but thought better of it and smacked Dinozzo upside the head. I smiled cheekily at him.

"To bad we have rule number #12." I heard McGee say quietly.

"Watch it, Tim!" I growled.

"Sorry!"
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11