Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For My Father,For My Throne(Private)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72
"The whole village is evacuated due to the fight... I couldn't just leave you to be mauled to death or stepped on." Zhora replies quietly as she dips down, sliding him upon her back before she began to move away from the village. Despite the worried look she had, it was clear she was grateful to him helping the prince; even without her saying it. The other villagers gathered at the edge of the bogs, helping zhora wade through the slime water with willow upon her back. Some children were wailing as their mothers carried them, confused and afraid of what was happening while elders murmured prayers to their gods and goddesses.
"The whole village is evacuated due to the fight... I couldn't just leave you to be mauled to death or stepped on." Zhora replies quietly as she dips down, sliding him upon her back before she began to move away from the village. Despite the worried look she had, it was clear she was grateful to him helping the prince; even without her saying it. The other villagers gathered at the edge of the bogs, helping zhora wade through the slime water with willow upon her back. Some children were wailing as their mothers carried them, confused and afraid of what was happening while elders murmured prayers to their gods and goddesses.
r7LsxK2.png
(*falls up stairs* nah, he built to be a speedy little butt. If I do a thing against your plans lemme know, I'm just letting the characters do what they would do)

Tian shakily stood up and examined the situation, debris from the structure falling. She suddenly realized, the silver nocturne wasn't really helping there struggle, probably entertained at there misery, however, Fain was now facing the heir on his own but she couldn't move very well to help him. She found something interesting very quickly, the general would probably live with a few scars and a broken wing but the one tundra who healed the heir seemed in worse conditions. The heir was either angered by Fain to the point of turning away from herself or Fain was accurate in his choice of target before.

A few small cans are throw into the imperial's fire, a heavy red smoke starts to rise and spread

Maniac laughing begins and Fain falls down Madu's back and behind the guardian instead. "Watch yourself heir, everything you do has consequences they say!" On a normal day he could have probably made more sense but not when he noticed a green fae was missing. Fain Meditated, the blue symbols surrounding himself with more energy. He slipped his mask on and rolled his shoulders before quickly blending into the vapor. He lashed his tail before firing a vile bolt at Try then moved quickly and silently to a new position to repeat the process.
(*falls up stairs* nah, he built to be a speedy little butt. If I do a thing against your plans lemme know, I'm just letting the characters do what they would do)

Tian shakily stood up and examined the situation, debris from the structure falling. She suddenly realized, the silver nocturne wasn't really helping there struggle, probably entertained at there misery, however, Fain was now facing the heir on his own but she couldn't move very well to help him. She found something interesting very quickly, the general would probably live with a few scars and a broken wing but the one tundra who healed the heir seemed in worse conditions. The heir was either angered by Fain to the point of turning away from herself or Fain was accurate in his choice of target before.

A few small cans are throw into the imperial's fire, a heavy red smoke starts to rise and spread

Maniac laughing begins and Fain falls down Madu's back and behind the guardian instead. "Watch yourself heir, everything you do has consequences they say!" On a normal day he could have probably made more sense but not when he noticed a green fae was missing. Fain Meditated, the blue symbols surrounding himself with more energy. He slipped his mask on and rolled his shoulders before quickly blending into the vapor. He lashed his tail before firing a vile bolt at Try then moved quickly and silently to a new position to repeat the process.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
Tyr screeched at the vile bolt crashing into him, rearing up and fanning his wings to clear it. "It is you who needs to watch your back!" Snarling like an angry snake would at Fain, his eyes darted over to Seri; suddenly surging towards the small dragon and plucking her up with his teeth. He knew Fain and Tian cared for the small Fae, he could use her, and so he dropped her into his claws; he held her to his chest then. "You touch them again and I'll make her head pop off just like a toy." To enforce his point, he tightened his grip to make Seri wail, his sides heaving with his eyes narrowed.

(Noted, just so I don't over step it without having permission; is there anyone who has ptk? (ptk: Permission to kill)
Tyr screeched at the vile bolt crashing into him, rearing up and fanning his wings to clear it. "It is you who needs to watch your back!" Snarling like an angry snake would at Fain, his eyes darted over to Seri; suddenly surging towards the small dragon and plucking her up with his teeth. He knew Fain and Tian cared for the small Fae, he could use her, and so he dropped her into his claws; he held her to his chest then. "You touch them again and I'll make her head pop off just like a toy." To enforce his point, he tightened his grip to make Seri wail, his sides heaving with his eyes narrowed.

(Noted, just so I don't over step it without having permission; is there anyone who has ptk? (ptk: Permission to kill)
r7LsxK2.png
(Wraith has ptk, just to make thing interesting, if Tian and Fain wanted to possibly use him as a bargaining chip?)
(Wraith has ptk, just to make thing interesting, if Tian and Fain wanted to possibly use him as a bargaining chip?)
Maducaluna shook out her limp wing which she held at her side. With the heir's fire, the chains around her began to glow a red hot. She arched her back, feeling the incredible heat sear her scales, but they broke under her strength. Grunting and using her claws, she slowly began to crawl her way free, wiggling her front out first.

The process was long and painful- her hide shook as she eyed around herself for the possibility of an ambush. Frequently she would have to divert herself to reach downward and pluck a hook from her flesh, hissing and spitting curses as she did so. From the puncture wounds, she seemed painted red, long stripes of crimson flanking her sides and running down back.

((I also give ptk for Maduca if you really wanna heck things up lmaoooo, all I ask if that the death is slow, I am a huge sucker for last words.))
Maducaluna shook out her limp wing which she held at her side. With the heir's fire, the chains around her began to glow a red hot. She arched her back, feeling the incredible heat sear her scales, but they broke under her strength. Grunting and using her claws, she slowly began to crawl her way free, wiggling her front out first.

The process was long and painful- her hide shook as she eyed around herself for the possibility of an ambush. Frequently she would have to divert herself to reach downward and pluck a hook from her flesh, hissing and spitting curses as she did so. From the puncture wounds, she seemed painted red, long stripes of crimson flanking her sides and running down back.

((I also give ptk for Maduca if you really wanna heck things up lmaoooo, all I ask if that the death is slow, I am a huge sucker for last words.))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
Willowisp lay limp on Zhora's back, his wings and tail brushing the ground as they moved. "Someone's... gonna kill me... whether it's.. Tyr.. or Fain..or..t h e. . q u e e n. . ." He trailed off as he found he was not ready for trying to speak such lengthy sentences. He noted that there was an odd gurgling feeling every time he inhaled.
Willowisp lay limp on Zhora's back, his wings and tail brushing the ground as they moved. "Someone's... gonna kill me... whether it's.. Tyr.. or Fain..or..t h e. . q u e e n. . ." He trailed off as he found he was not ready for trying to speak such lengthy sentences. He noted that there was an odd gurgling feeling every time he inhaled.
I'm going to kill her, Thylus thought to himself.

I promise I will.

Thylus winced and tensed his talons, standing still for a moment. Grimacing, he opened his eyes, staring at the commander, and smiled at her. A sickeningly innocent, sweet smile. He sighed, and gathered his chest, standing over it. He was grateful he had packed it so well with silk. He was confident enough that it was safe. He would make sure when this was over. "Perhaps you have a point commander- the mission is simply to clear the valley. Perhaps we could use your expertise in this area. What do you think we should do next? I'll shine armor, whatever you like." He was still smiling, his eyes small and brimming bright. Thylus could feel his limbs ever so slightly twitch, trembling not from fear- was it anger?

I've served the emperor, the chieftain, now you... I know scarier than you commander. Thylus muffled a laugh, his smile curling a bit more ever-so slightly, delighting in the privacy of his thoughts. You'll see what happens to all of them.

((Thylus developing into something darkerrrr :000))
I'm going to kill her, Thylus thought to himself.

I promise I will.

Thylus winced and tensed his talons, standing still for a moment. Grimacing, he opened his eyes, staring at the commander, and smiled at her. A sickeningly innocent, sweet smile. He sighed, and gathered his chest, standing over it. He was grateful he had packed it so well with silk. He was confident enough that it was safe. He would make sure when this was over. "Perhaps you have a point commander- the mission is simply to clear the valley. Perhaps we could use your expertise in this area. What do you think we should do next? I'll shine armor, whatever you like." He was still smiling, his eyes small and brimming bright. Thylus could feel his limbs ever so slightly twitch, trembling not from fear- was it anger?

I've served the emperor, the chieftain, now you... I know scarier than you commander. Thylus muffled a laugh, his smile curling a bit more ever-so slightly, delighting in the privacy of his thoughts. You'll see what happens to all of them.

((Thylus developing into something darkerrrr :000))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
NO THE BABIES DOE XD)

Zhora crooned softly at him, nosing his cheek as she paused to look at him. "You'll be safe Willow... I won't let you be hurt as long as I live." she murmurs, turning back to the path as they moved farther from the village.
---
WHAT DEMON HAVE I CREATED?)
Sneering at him then the commander stalked away from him, leaving him in the mud as she shouted out orders to gather the dead and wounded; sending those who would die most likely further into the bogs where they could die in battle against some creature. Those that could be saved were patched up quickly and sent back to the kingdom on their own, the rest beginning to move out of the bog for flying room. They fully intended to leave him behind, let him rot and die like the rest who wouldn't make it home.
NO THE BABIES DOE XD)

Zhora crooned softly at him, nosing his cheek as she paused to look at him. "You'll be safe Willow... I won't let you be hurt as long as I live." she murmurs, turning back to the path as they moved farther from the village.
---
WHAT DEMON HAVE I CREATED?)
Sneering at him then the commander stalked away from him, leaving him in the mud as she shouted out orders to gather the dead and wounded; sending those who would die most likely further into the bogs where they could die in battle against some creature. Those that could be saved were patched up quickly and sent back to the kingdom on their own, the rest beginning to move out of the bog for flying room. They fully intended to leave him behind, let him rot and die like the rest who wouldn't make it home.
r7LsxK2.png
(Tian and Seri are killable, if both die, Fain has a hek of a.... time, i don't really mind, just depends how much you wanna see Fain change mentally especially depending which you kill first and how)

Tian stumbles into the smoke to nab the general by the base of her tail and lightly flung her closer to the ice tundra. The smoke started to clear slowly but the air stayed a tint of red, almost burning to look through. "Your move heir." The duo pressed their paws down on the necks of the hostages up right under the jaws. One possibly unconscious and the other weakened to a rather nasty point, or this could be said about either. "Now this is where it ends. Turn yourself in or both of these precious followers are going to lose their heads."

Fain seemed rather jumpy, like he was ready for the heir or one of the dragons below him to try something. He pressed his claws dangerously under the other tundra's fur to get a clear swipe.

Tian didn't need to be as impressive, she could possibly choke the guardian to death, being able to hold a decent amount of her neck at once, however she was clearly shivering. She still had enough fight in her. Just enough.

(Haha why just 1?! *flails* smollest derg in peril hlp
(Tian and Seri are killable, if both die, Fain has a hek of a.... time, i don't really mind, just depends how much you wanna see Fain change mentally especially depending which you kill first and how)

Tian stumbles into the smoke to nab the general by the base of her tail and lightly flung her closer to the ice tundra. The smoke started to clear slowly but the air stayed a tint of red, almost burning to look through. "Your move heir." The duo pressed their paws down on the necks of the hostages up right under the jaws. One possibly unconscious and the other weakened to a rather nasty point, or this could be said about either. "Now this is where it ends. Turn yourself in or both of these precious followers are going to lose their heads."

Fain seemed rather jumpy, like he was ready for the heir or one of the dragons below him to try something. He pressed his claws dangerously under the other tundra's fur to get a clear swipe.

Tian didn't need to be as impressive, she could possibly choke the guardian to death, being able to hold a decent amount of her neck at once, however she was clearly shivering. She still had enough fight in her. Just enough.

(Haha why just 1?! *flails* smollest derg in peril hlp
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
Tyr snarled lowly at the pair, eyeing them both on how he could try and save them while possibly ending one or two of the dragons. He personally didn't have anything against Seri save for trying to use her to end the battle, thus leading him to look at the struggling dragoness. Curling back his lips to bare his teeth, he tosses Seri to the side; bounding forward and tackling Tian off of Madu. "You should have ran when you had the chance, I'm sorry it has to come to this." Tyr says to her before he clamps down on her throat, trashing his head to the side and tearing her neck open; tossing the flesh to the side. His whole half of his body was coated in her blood as he turns to Fain, growling lowly.

(I didn't want to but you said I couldn't kill Fain who I really want to kill {lol} so I went for the one who plssed Tyr off before.
Tyr snarled lowly at the pair, eyeing them both on how he could try and save them while possibly ending one or two of the dragons. He personally didn't have anything against Seri save for trying to use her to end the battle, thus leading him to look at the struggling dragoness. Curling back his lips to bare his teeth, he tosses Seri to the side; bounding forward and tackling Tian off of Madu. "You should have ran when you had the chance, I'm sorry it has to come to this." Tyr says to her before he clamps down on her throat, trashing his head to the side and tearing her neck open; tossing the flesh to the side. His whole half of his body was coated in her blood as he turns to Fain, growling lowly.

(I didn't want to but you said I couldn't kill Fain who I really want to kill {lol} so I went for the one who plssed Tyr off before.
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72