Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For My Father,For My Throne(Private)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 71 72
Willowisp was slightly taken aback by what Orla considered small talk. "Well..." He began, "I'm more in the area of subterfuge. I don't really participate in the physical battling. Being a Nocturne, it's hard for me to overcome my instinctual urge to copy my opponent's moves parry for blow, so I get nowhere, and I get tricked into doing rather foolish things." He admitted sheepishly. "So, short answer, no, I've never killed anyone with my own claws. But I've been the reason many dragons have been killed."
Willowisp was slightly taken aback by what Orla considered small talk. "Well..." He began, "I'm more in the area of subterfuge. I don't really participate in the physical battling. Being a Nocturne, it's hard for me to overcome my instinctual urge to copy my opponent's moves parry for blow, so I get nowhere, and I get tricked into doing rather foolish things." He admitted sheepishly. "So, short answer, no, I've never killed anyone with my own claws. But I've been the reason many dragons have been killed."
Fain, now completely ignoring them began thinking of his incoming encounter. Seri would be easier to find, it was hard to believe she wasn't captured already however she was smart. She didn't fear the law because she played everything safe, being bad without being illegal. Speaking of which- he stopped dead in his tracks staring at a small shack like building with a big sign clearly half fast painted in green "MECHANICAL STUFF AND WHATEVER" "oh. My lord." Fain dashed through the open door leaving the two behind, gracefully jumping over a display case obnoxiously set in the middle of the room.

(Ahhh I love when these 2 talk)

"Faaaiiin baby long time no see!" A rather chipper voice as Seri made her debut. "And I see you have friends for once you lonely shark, come in, come in!" "Seri your an idiot." He put simply before setting what looked to be a robot canine's head back down with the rest of it's parts on the shelf. "Fain! Rude geeze! I thought I was your best friend!" The fae acted as if she actually cared. Fain rolled his eyes before turning back around to look at her sitting on the counter near the back. "A shop though? And you think you can get away without an officer waltzing in here? Your a sitting duck!" She flicked her paw up with a pfft "At least i'm not a royal quack!" Her unnecessary hysterical laughter made him face palm with a loud smack. "Fain baby it's fiiiine, Sister Seri knows what shes doing, i'v got fake IDs, warrants, and a miss Tian on speed dial if you know what i mean!" She winked for no apparent reason that he could understand. "She's a big child yaknow ;D She could squish this whole building I bet!" Fain didn't remove his paw from his face. "I doubt she wouldn't because of how dumb the idea is." "What was that?" "nothing sweetheart, i support you and your judgment." Fain said rather mockingly "Well good then." Seri being to proud of herself to notice. They both stopped, glanced at each other before laughing like the lunatics the are. "Aw I hate you so much" Seri pretended to rid of a fake tear "the emotion is mutual baby, so how can I help you?"
Fain, now completely ignoring them began thinking of his incoming encounter. Seri would be easier to find, it was hard to believe she wasn't captured already however she was smart. She didn't fear the law because she played everything safe, being bad without being illegal. Speaking of which- he stopped dead in his tracks staring at a small shack like building with a big sign clearly half fast painted in green "MECHANICAL STUFF AND WHATEVER" "oh. My lord." Fain dashed through the open door leaving the two behind, gracefully jumping over a display case obnoxiously set in the middle of the room.

(Ahhh I love when these 2 talk)

"Faaaiiin baby long time no see!" A rather chipper voice as Seri made her debut. "And I see you have friends for once you lonely shark, come in, come in!" "Seri your an idiot." He put simply before setting what looked to be a robot canine's head back down with the rest of it's parts on the shelf. "Fain! Rude geeze! I thought I was your best friend!" The fae acted as if she actually cared. Fain rolled his eyes before turning back around to look at her sitting on the counter near the back. "A shop though? And you think you can get away without an officer waltzing in here? Your a sitting duck!" She flicked her paw up with a pfft "At least i'm not a royal quack!" Her unnecessary hysterical laughter made him face palm with a loud smack. "Fain baby it's fiiiine, Sister Seri knows what shes doing, i'v got fake IDs, warrants, and a miss Tian on speed dial if you know what i mean!" She winked for no apparent reason that he could understand. "She's a big child yaknow ;D She could squish this whole building I bet!" Fain didn't remove his paw from his face. "I doubt she wouldn't because of how dumb the idea is." "What was that?" "nothing sweetheart, i support you and your judgment." Fain said rather mockingly "Well good then." Seri being to proud of herself to notice. They both stopped, glanced at each other before laughing like the lunatics the are. "Aw I hate you so much" Seri pretended to rid of a fake tear "the emotion is mutual baby, so how can I help you?"
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
Snort that was great. Now to stop and think how to toss zhora into this )
Snort that was great. Now to stop and think how to toss zhora into this )
r7LsxK2.png
Thylus rubbed his face- it seemed the rest was well-needed, but at least now he felt refreshed and able. He gently arched forward, sitting up abs sliding off the bed. He undid a few of his bags, producing a few cosmetic items- a rare perfume, and some gel to tame his mane. He was back in a real court, after all. It was time to act like it.

He cranes his neck to give himself a few spurts, and ran a claw through his hair to smooth his mane. He examined the small bags under his eyes, deciding he would get a face mask for it later.

Taking a deep breath, he turned to the door and pushed it open.
Thylus rubbed his face- it seemed the rest was well-needed, but at least now he felt refreshed and able. He gently arched forward, sitting up abs sliding off the bed. He undid a few of his bags, producing a few cosmetic items- a rare perfume, and some gel to tame his mane. He was back in a real court, after all. It was time to act like it.

He cranes his neck to give himself a few spurts, and ran a claw through his hair to smooth his mane. He examined the small bags under his eyes, deciding he would get a face mask for it later.

Taking a deep breath, he turned to the door and pushed it open.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
"Okay. I haven't seen a dead dragon or killed anyone.",Orla said. She looked up seeing Fain run into a shop. "Well Fain found something.",the Tundra walked to the store and sat outside.
"Okay. I haven't seen a dead dragon or killed anyone.",Orla said. She looked up seeing Fain run into a shop. "Well Fain found something.",the Tundra walked to the store and sat outside.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
(She could probably walk in with a commission for Seri then awkwardly question the brute looking tundra in the room XD)
(She could probably walk in with a commission for Seri then awkwardly question the brute looking tundra in the room XD)
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
Lol fancy thylus)

The crow followed behind him, proceeding to settle on his folded wing as thylus walked through the halls to join his queen. It was unexpected to find her in her throne, lounging with her feet off one side as she stroked one of her crows in her lap; turning her gaze from her jester to him upon his arrival. "Ah how good to see you my dear thylus, I assume you rested well?" She purrs with a tilt of her head.
--
On the other side of the street, a blue pearl catcher paced with a book in claw and her pearl tucked away in her bag, yet despite this her dark red eyes were focused on the pair with interest; her ears up slightly as she had caught wind of what they had been speaking about though she held her tongue.
Lol fancy thylus)

The crow followed behind him, proceeding to settle on his folded wing as thylus walked through the halls to join his queen. It was unexpected to find her in her throne, lounging with her feet off one side as she stroked one of her crows in her lap; turning her gaze from her jester to him upon his arrival. "Ah how good to see you my dear thylus, I assume you rested well?" She purrs with a tilt of her head.
--
On the other side of the street, a blue pearl catcher paced with a book in claw and her pearl tucked away in her bag, yet despite this her dark red eyes were focused on the pair with interest; her ears up slightly as she had caught wind of what they had been speaking about though she held her tongue.
r7LsxK2.png
[quote name="Danilion" date=2016-12-29 09:09:28] {{Just gonna pretend that Wraith followed Tyr and Madu to the bogs}} Wraith: The icy blue Tundra landed with a soft thud beside his huge dragon companions. He exhaled deeply from his nostrils, taking in the slightly gloomy scene of the muddy bog. He jumped back as he found that the silty mud was too soft to support his weight, scuttling to firmer ground. "Ah, it looks like our movement among this land will have to be almost strictly aerial." He vocalized, frowning. Flying was not his greatest strength. [/quote] Willowisp: Willowisp sat beside Orla, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "That Pearlcatcher is staring..." He murmured, glancing at the strange dragon with unease.
Danilion wrote on 2016-12-29:
{{Just gonna pretend that Wraith followed Tyr and Madu to the bogs}}

Wraith:

The icy blue Tundra landed with a soft thud beside his huge dragon companions. He exhaled deeply from his nostrils, taking in the slightly gloomy scene of the muddy bog. He jumped back as he found that the silty mud was too soft to support his weight, scuttling to firmer ground. "Ah, it looks like our movement among this land will have to be almost strictly aerial." He vocalized, frowning. Flying was not his greatest strength.

Willowisp:

Willowisp sat beside Orla, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "That Pearlcatcher is staring..." He murmured, glancing at the strange dragon with unease.
Thylus nodded. "Very." He replied, some of the sheepishness from the day before was gone, but it was still very polite and delicate in tone. He kneeled before her, leaning back on his fours and letting his snout touch the ground. "What is it you require, your greatness?" His closed eyes stirred slightly beneath his long lashes.
Thylus nodded. "Very." He replied, some of the sheepishness from the day before was gone, but it was still very polite and delicate in tone. He kneeled before her, leaning back on his fours and letting his snout touch the ground. "What is it you require, your greatness?" His closed eyes stirred slightly beneath his long lashes.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
Orla didn't look at the dragon that was staring at them. "Maybe they're after those dragons we're following? Or they're just staring to stare.",she shrugged.
Orla didn't look at the dragon that was staring at them. "Maybe they're after those dragons we're following? Or they're just staring to stare.",she shrugged.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 71 72