Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights broken (Open to all)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ooc; I'm not getting updates either even though it says I'm subscribed to the board. ;/

The small black and grey bellied wildclaw merrily snapped his jaws at an butterfly as he chased after it, emitting the tiniest of growls each time he missed his prey, like he had been all that morning. His vibrant green eyes kept track as his head crest twitched along with his icy wings with his emotion as the butterfly landed on a small rock.
"No moving prey...I said no moving!"He squeaked as he chased his prey once again as it fluttered to land on, what Dirk thought, a giant odd colored stone with claw scratches on it.Slowly the hatchling crept up on the blue insect as he crouched his ice feather tipped tail stuck into the air as he focused solely on the bug with another tiny growl he wiggled his bum and tail as he launched himself towards the Guardian's hind leg - mouth wide open and eyes closed - as he completely missed his target, but in doing so he crashed into dragon and gave a tiny half roar of mingled shock from impact and frustration of missing his meal and wriggled on the ground in an attempt to right himself and failing.
Ooc; I'm not getting updates either even though it says I'm subscribed to the board. ;/

The small black and grey bellied wildclaw merrily snapped his jaws at an butterfly as he chased after it, emitting the tiniest of growls each time he missed his prey, like he had been all that morning. His vibrant green eyes kept track as his head crest twitched along with his icy wings with his emotion as the butterfly landed on a small rock.
"No moving prey...I said no moving!"He squeaked as he chased his prey once again as it fluttered to land on, what Dirk thought, a giant odd colored stone with claw scratches on it.Slowly the hatchling crept up on the blue insect as he crouched his ice feather tipped tail stuck into the air as he focused solely on the bug with another tiny growl he wiggled his bum and tail as he launched himself towards the Guardian's hind leg - mouth wide open and eyes closed - as he completely missed his target, but in doing so he crashed into dragon and gave a tiny half roar of mingled shock from impact and frustration of missing his meal and wriggled on the ground in an attempt to right himself and failing.
evf74K5.png
@NoraOkamiInu Gosh, if it's okay for me to just push in here.. ; w ; ]] Name- Nyvae Flight- Plague Age- 37 Species- Mirror Gender- Female Picture- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10517] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/10517_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality- Nyvae is as savage as her breed is reputed to be; ruthless and stubborn as well as devoted to her clan and those surrounding who are in service to the Plaguebringer. She tends to value diplomacy little and action greatly, often resorting to violence to put forth a point. Despite her unpleasant nature and tendency to launch herself into danger, she is silver-tongued and quick to find a solution that errs on the side of survival; her instincts are strong, and any dragon would do well to heed them.
@NoraOkamiInu
Gosh, if it's okay for me to just push in here.. ; w ; ]]
Name- Nyvae
Flight- Plague
Age- 37
Species- Mirror
Gender- Female
Picture-
10517_350.png

Personality- Nyvae is as savage as her breed is reputed to be; ruthless and stubborn as well as devoted to her clan and those surrounding who are in service to the Plaguebringer. She tends to value diplomacy little and action greatly, often resorting to violence to put forth a point. Despite her unpleasant nature and tendency to launch herself into danger, she is silver-tongued and quick to find a solution that errs on the side of survival; her instincts are strong, and any dragon would do well to heed them.
tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
@Canidae you an reply next
@Canidae you an reply next
KDscW.gif IkkGq.gif pl0tk.gif 1gi4t.gif GYWcZ.gif
((@Trick Maybe it's a bug in the RP forums?

So I gotta wait for my turn now? Awight. Never did one so strictly turn-based but at least no one will get left behind. :3))
((@Trick Maybe it's a bug in the RP forums?

So I gotta wait for my turn now? Awight. Never did one so strictly turn-based but at least no one will get left behind. :3))
My account isn't new but I honestly just started actually playing now. Please ping me or I'll never see your messages.
(Is it okay if my dragon's flight is Nature but she lives and believes in shadow/the shadowbinder?)
(Is it okay if my dragon's flight is Nature but she lives and believes in shadow/the shadowbinder?)
you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom
you look so pretty but you're gone so soon ♥
@Gira (Yes. It's the same thing like with the baby Wildclaw here.)
@Gira (Yes. It's the same thing like with the baby Wildclaw here.)
"Lowlanders," the Mirror murmurs, tongue flicking between a gap in ragged incisors. She sniffs lightly; Guardian, Imperial, Wildclaw, Arcane, Light- a jumble of scents that, in her limited experience, never belonged so closely entwined.
She raises a paw to swipe wind-blown dust from filmed eyes, clinging close to the rocky outcrop upon which she had alighted, mere paces from the border.

A smear of grey and black flashes across her field of vision, a huddled, hazy form.
"Dinner," she hisses, nostrils flaring; so close to the Guardian, but surely she could move faster than the ungainly beast. Her hind legs rebound from the crag as she leaps in a ragged arc, wings spread and jaws parted in a shrieking hiss.
"Lowlanders," the Mirror murmurs, tongue flicking between a gap in ragged incisors. She sniffs lightly; Guardian, Imperial, Wildclaw, Arcane, Light- a jumble of scents that, in her limited experience, never belonged so closely entwined.
She raises a paw to swipe wind-blown dust from filmed eyes, clinging close to the rocky outcrop upon which she had alighted, mere paces from the border.

A smear of grey and black flashes across her field of vision, a huddled, hazy form.
"Dinner," she hisses, nostrils flaring; so close to the Guardian, but surely she could move faster than the ungainly beast. Her hind legs rebound from the crag as she leaps in a ragged arc, wings spread and jaws parted in a shrieking hiss.
tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
The Wildclaw took the Guardian's word offensively and let out a low growl. She also looked at the challenging Mirror. The guardian was also looking at the Mirror dragon. The Wildclaw, being one to always take an opportunity, leaped at the Guardian and hissed loudly. It took her a little while to notice the Wildclaw hatchling that slammed into the Guardian's leg and then the other Mirror attempting to make the hatchling her prey.
The Wildclaw took the Guardian's word offensively and let out a low growl. She also looked at the challenging Mirror. The guardian was also looking at the Mirror dragon. The Wildclaw, being one to always take an opportunity, leaped at the Guardian and hissed loudly. It took her a little while to notice the Wildclaw hatchling that slammed into the Guardian's leg and then the other Mirror attempting to make the hatchling her prey.
His chances weren't favorable? Every fiber of his being radiated with fury at the insinuation that he couldn't win a fight he started. How dare a filthy Imperial insult him?! A roar of unrestrained malice ripped through the Mirror's throat and with a heave launched himself across the open space, jaws open and saliva dripping from jagged fangs, using the speeds his species was born with to overtake the gasp quickly.
His chances weren't favorable? Every fiber of his being radiated with fury at the insinuation that he couldn't win a fight he started. How dare a filthy Imperial insult him?! A roar of unrestrained malice ripped through the Mirror's throat and with a heave launched himself across the open space, jaws open and saliva dripping from jagged fangs, using the speeds his species was born with to overtake the gasp quickly.
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
Name- Carwyn Flight- Wind (Born to Shadow) Age- 8 1/2 Species- Tundra Picture- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73664] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/73664_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality- Deeply loyal to his clan, Carwyn has been raised by Guardians and thusly believes himself to be a protector. Of what, he's not quite certain. Much like any other Tundra, however, he has a terrible problem with remembering names and faces. Despite his young age, he's rather serious about most of the situations he's in; Using information he's gleaned from following after the patriarch and matriarch of his clan on their daily routines. He's very slow to anger, and he'd prefer not to fight, as he's yet to so much as lay a scratch on another dragon. However, if necessary, he's got some kind of speed on him and a keen eye when it comes to hiding spots from predators/assailants. As for inter-species communication, he prefers to speak to those he's more familiar with. Guardians and Tundra dragons usually set him at ease far quicker than anything else, while Mirrors and other breeds aren't easily trusted. (Mind, it's difficult to get him to speak regardless. He'll be essentially mute around larger groups unless directly spoken to). His voice is high-pitched, and he chirps sometimes when agitated. As for his clan alignment, Carwyn is fairly aligned with the wind clan. He doesn't really understand quite yet why his eyes differ in hue from others in the lair, though he's aware of the different elemental Gods and which his clan prays to. ((OOC : Oh, jeez. I hope this wasn't too much information. If so, I apologize. ))
Name- Carwyn
Flight- Wind (Born to Shadow)
Age- 8 1/2
Species- Tundra
Picture-

73664_350.png

Personality- Deeply loyal to his clan, Carwyn has been raised by Guardians and thusly believes himself to be a protector. Of what, he's not quite certain. Much like any other Tundra, however, he has a terrible problem with remembering names and faces. Despite his young age, he's rather serious about most of the situations he's in; Using information he's gleaned from following after the patriarch and matriarch of his clan on their daily routines.
He's very slow to anger, and he'd prefer not to fight, as he's yet to so much as lay a scratch on another dragon. However, if necessary, he's got some kind of speed on him and a keen eye when it comes to hiding spots from predators/assailants.
As for inter-species communication, he prefers to speak to those he's more familiar with. Guardians and Tundra dragons usually set him at ease far quicker than anything else, while Mirrors and other breeds aren't easily trusted. (Mind, it's difficult to get him to speak regardless. He'll be essentially mute around larger groups unless directly spoken to). His voice is high-pitched, and he chirps sometimes when agitated.
As for his clan alignment, Carwyn is fairly aligned with the wind clan. He doesn't really understand quite yet why his eyes differ in hue from others in the lair, though he's aware of the different elemental Gods and which his clan prays to.

((OOC : Oh, jeez. I hope this wasn't too much information. If so, I apologize. ))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8