Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights broken (Open to all)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The fragile stability the Fights had has broken and war is ripping the world apart. You are a warrior, enlisted to fight in the honor of your Flight. Some wish to see their Flight take over and control everything, others just want the Flights to live in harmony again. You will make a few friends and many enemies in your quest to bring stability back to the world of the Flights or to bring a dominant Flight to it. The path is yours to choose.
Please copy, paste, and fill out the following form.
Name-
Flight-
Age-
Species-
Gender-
Picture-
Personality-

I enjoy turn based roleplays because I have played in roleplays and got completely left behind. Three or more players will be required to start. New players will be cycled in. If you are absent from the roleplay for three days without a warning, your dragon will be marked as dead. You can, however return and make it a dramatic "Oh my god! We all thought you had died!" type of thing. I hope many people join and I hope everyone enjoys.
The fragile stability the Fights had has broken and war is ripping the world apart. You are a warrior, enlisted to fight in the honor of your Flight. Some wish to see their Flight take over and control everything, others just want the Flights to live in harmony again. You will make a few friends and many enemies in your quest to bring stability back to the world of the Flights or to bring a dominant Flight to it. The path is yours to choose.
Please copy, paste, and fill out the following form.
Name-
Flight-
Age-
Species-
Gender-
Picture-
Personality-

I enjoy turn based roleplays because I have played in roleplays and got completely left behind. Three or more players will be required to start. New players will be cycled in. If you are absent from the roleplay for three days without a warning, your dragon will be marked as dead. You can, however return and make it a dramatic "Oh my god! We all thought you had died!" type of thing. I hope many people join and I hope everyone enjoys.
KDscW.gif IkkGq.gif pl0tk.gif 1gi4t.gif GYWcZ.gif
Name- Azurl Flight- Shadow Age- 29 years Species- Wildclaw Gender- Female Picture- [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/11885_350.png[/img] Personality- Azurl is quiet and reserved. She is extremely shy and layed back, though some times her temper can take over. She can easily make friends with many dragons and has yet to come across a dragon she can not stand.
Name- Azurl
Flight- Shadow
Age- 29 years
Species- Wildclaw
Gender- Female
Picture-
11885_350.png
Personality- Azurl is quiet and reserved. She is extremely shy and layed back, though some times her temper can take over. She can easily make friends with many dragons and has yet to come across a dragon she can not stand.
Name- Wien Flight- Nature Age- 20 years Species- Mirror Gender- Male Picture- [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/77583_350.png[/img] Personality- First and foremost Wien is lazy, preferring to sleep over most anything else. However, this laziness does little to soothe the hair trigger temper he possesses nor his harshly judgemental nature. His nasty disposition isn't just for show and is not only backed by his sharp mind but his quick reflexes as well. Despite his overall unpleasant nature and knack for rubbing others the wrong way those who can put up with him and his near constant insults might have a fearlessly loyal companion.
Name- Wien
Flight- Nature
Age- 20 years
Species- Mirror
Gender- Male
Picture-
77583_350.png
Personality- First and foremost Wien is lazy, preferring to sleep over most anything else. However, this laziness does little to soothe the hair trigger temper he possesses nor his harshly judgemental nature. His nasty disposition isn't just for show and is not only backed by his sharp mind but his quick reflexes as well. Despite his overall unpleasant nature and knack for rubbing others the wrong way those who can put up with him and his near constant insults might have a fearlessly loyal companion.
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
This looks interesting, I'll join with my baby Damascus. I hope everything here is okay. Name- Damascus Flight- Light Age- 35 years Species- Guardian Gender- Male Picture- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55811] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/55811_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality- Damascus is a gruff figure. He is incredibly protective of his clan and the scars and torn left wing attest to his protectiveness. He is incredibly strong and powerful, and is often the one who brings home the bacon so to speak. However in contrast to this warlike persona, he is incredibly caring and patient with hatchlings, often lying still for hours while being used as a climbing frame. Damascus is often found patrolling the Sunbeam Ruins keeping aggressive creatures away and ushering any hatchlings that are straying back to their clans.
This looks interesting, I'll join with my baby Damascus. I hope everything here is okay.

Name- Damascus
Flight- Light
Age- 35 years
Species- Guardian
Gender- Male
Picture-
55811_350.png

Personality- Damascus is a gruff figure. He is incredibly protective of his clan and the scars and torn left wing attest to his protectiveness. He is incredibly strong and powerful, and is often the one who brings home the bacon so to speak. However in contrast to this warlike persona, he is incredibly caring and patient with hatchlings, often lying still for hours while being used as a climbing frame. Damascus is often found patrolling the Sunbeam Ruins keeping aggressive creatures away and ushering any hatchlings that are straying back to their clans.
vianthegryphon.gif
@Hockeyjock
@Whovian
Whoo! Awesome. I was thinking no one would be interested! Your dragons both sound kinda mean! Let's hope no one gets hurt. XD We shall start the roleplay at 17 Flight Rising time. Just giving time to those that may see I later. If you have any friends that might be interested, please show them the way here!
@Hockeyjock
@Whovian
Whoo! Awesome. I was thinking no one would be interested! Your dragons both sound kinda mean! Let's hope no one gets hurt. XD We shall start the roleplay at 17 Flight Rising time. Just giving time to those that may see I later. If you have any friends that might be interested, please show them the way here!
((Damascus isn't really mean, just cautious and he won't accept threats made to his flight. =]

I'd ask my friend to join, but she's on holiday at the moment, also just so you know, I start a job on Monday, so I probably won't be able to make as many posts as I'll like, but I'll definitely try for one a day.))
((Damascus isn't really mean, just cautious and he won't accept threats made to his flight. =]

I'd ask my friend to join, but she's on holiday at the moment, also just so you know, I start a job on Monday, so I probably won't be able to make as many posts as I'll like, but I'll definitely try for one a day.))
vianthegryphon.gif
(I can be lenient with you because you informed ahead of time that you won't be able to reply a lot. I meant it for people that tend to just vanish on everyone.)
(I can be lenient with you because you informed ahead of time that you won't be able to reply a lot. I meant it for people that tend to just vanish on everyone.)
This looks like fun. Sign me up! Name- Skylar Flight- Wind Age- 25 years Species- Imperial Gender- female Picture- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=472] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/472_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality- Skylar is a rather quiet and shy dragon, though she loves to tell stories and enjoys the company of other dragons. She is a powerful fighter, but doesn't much like conflict. She tries to avoid fighting and prevent fighting among others as much as she can, although when a fight does break out, you don't want to be on her bad side. She travels around among the other flights, telling stories and trying to prevent conflict.
This looks like fun. Sign me up!

Name- Skylar
Flight- Wind
Age- 25 years
Species- Imperial
Gender- female
Picture-
472_350.png

Personality- Skylar is a rather quiet and shy dragon, though she loves to tell stories and enjoys the company of other dragons. She is a powerful fighter, but doesn't much like conflict. She tries to avoid fighting and prevent fighting among others as much as she can, although when a fight does break out, you don't want to be on her bad side. She travels around among the other flights, telling stories and trying to prevent conflict.
OY2CZgk.png
@Hockeyjock
@Whovian
@TwilightEclipse
Awesome. I was busy so it's starting a little late, but lets get this party started. The order will be me, Hockeyjock, Whovian then TwilightEclipse.

The grey Wildclaw ruffles her feathers and looks over her territory. I was small, but large enough for her solitary self. She looks down as her thought go to wandering. She had always wanted to travel but the fighting had destroyed any safety in traveling. She thinks of being a soldier an shakes her head in disgust. She was easy to get along with, but se despised orders with a passion. Another thought enters her head. She could spread messages of peace. But who would listen to the Wildclaw that dressed in bones? She snorts and turns away from her territory. "Shadowbinder guide me." She sighs and starts off.
@Hockeyjock
@Whovian
@TwilightEclipse
Awesome. I was busy so it's starting a little late, but lets get this party started. The order will be me, Hockeyjock, Whovian then TwilightEclipse.

The grey Wildclaw ruffles her feathers and looks over her territory. I was small, but large enough for her solitary self. She looks down as her thought go to wandering. She had always wanted to travel but the fighting had destroyed any safety in traveling. She thinks of being a soldier an shakes her head in disgust. She was easy to get along with, but se despised orders with a passion. Another thought enters her head. She could spread messages of peace. But who would listen to the Wildclaw that dressed in bones? She snorts and turns away from her territory. "Shadowbinder guide me." She sighs and starts off.
Racing over rocks and whatever else was in his path was a small feat, one the Mirror relished in. The feel of momentum as his feet pushed against the ground and sent him forward was exhilarating despite the unknown terrain and the dangers that could befall the solitary dragon. Run, swerve, duck, left, jump. The familiar routine of traveling by ground was as steady as his heart, unwavering and unstoppable. With nowhere to go but forward there was nothing that mattered enough to tear his double gaze away from the path in front of him. Jump, right, push, forward, run, move.
Racing over rocks and whatever else was in his path was a small feat, one the Mirror relished in. The feel of momentum as his feet pushed against the ground and sent him forward was exhilarating despite the unknown terrain and the dangers that could befall the solitary dragon. Run, swerve, duck, left, jump. The familiar routine of traveling by ground was as steady as his heart, unwavering and unstoppable. With nowhere to go but forward there was nothing that mattered enough to tear his double gaze away from the path in front of him. Jump, right, push, forward, run, move.
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8