Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An actual dragon roleplay holy balls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I hope this is okay. I bolded the thingys to help make it easier to read. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18861229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188613/18861229_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Shikra [b]Age:[/b] Adult [b]Clan Organization:[/b] The Knowledge Forest clan are a well rounded bunch. Not specialized in anything in particular; they only have 3 dragons at the most to one field. For example, there are at least 3 healers in the lair. Except for those who gather the foodstuffs, which 4 dragons are assigned to doing. They're practically their own community and they might as well be, with how secluded they are in their forest. [b]Bio:[/b] As a Sage, Shikra has let go of his past and refuses to speak on it. Even to his protege, Venite-Adoremus. But there is one event that he will acknowledge. It was before Shikra came to the Knowledge Forest clan as well as before Venite proclaimed himself as Shikra's student. " Ask Shikra and he'll explain how he was meditating peace between two warring leaders. He said that he tried his best, but his best wasn't good enough at the time as he was new to the Meditating scene. The two leaders clashed and the poor Skydancer got caught in the midst of their fury. As a result, he got injured. Severely. There was no healer nearby so Shikra had to deal with the pain and scarring for the rest of his life. Ever since, he's reminded of how foolish he was to try and pacify those two hormonal males. It was a lost cause from the start. " [b]Description:[/b] ( I'm assuming this is personality and stuff ) This Skydancer is a Sage. One whose very peaceful and never aggressive towards others. All the while, Shikra will not hesitate to defend against a potential attack. He preaches a harmonious lifestyle for all and does his best to display the benefits of such a living. In addition to his preaching, Shikra also orchestrates Yoga sessions. These sessions are very relaxing and can benefit a stressed body and mind. [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Key persona words:[/b] Unbiased, Defensive, Cordial, Placid
I hope this is okay. I bolded the thingys to help make it easier to read.

18861229_350.png

Name: Shikra

Clan Organization: The Knowledge Forest clan are a well rounded bunch. Not specialized in anything in particular; they only have 3 dragons at the most to one field. For example, there are at least 3 healers in the lair. Except for those who gather the foodstuffs, which 4 dragons are assigned to doing. They're practically their own community and they might as well be, with how secluded they are in their forest.

Bio: As a Sage, Shikra has let go of his past and refuses to speak on it. Even to his protege, Venite-Adoremus. But there is one event that he will acknowledge.

It was before Shikra came to the Knowledge Forest clan as well as before Venite proclaimed himself as Shikra's student.

" Ask Shikra and he'll explain how he was meditating peace between two warring leaders. He said that he tried his best, but his best wasn't good enough at the time as he was new to the Meditating scene. The two leaders clashed and the poor Skydancer got caught in the midst of their fury. As a result, he got injured. Severely. There was no healer nearby so Shikra had to deal with the pain and scarring for the rest of his life. Ever since, he's reminded of how foolish he was to try and pacify those two hormonal males. It was a lost cause from the start. "

Description: ( I'm assuming this is personality and stuff )
This Skydancer is a Sage. One whose very peaceful and never aggressive towards others. All the while, Shikra will not hesitate to defend against a potential attack. He preaches a harmonious lifestyle for all and does his best to display the benefits of such a living.

In addition to his preaching, Shikra also orchestrates Yoga sessions. These sessions are very relaxing and can benefit a stressed body and mind.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Key persona words: Unbiased, Defensive, Cordial, Placid
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@Theoretically
Lovely! Very original backstory. You're on.
@Theoretically
Lovely! Very original backstory. You're on.
@SnakeMother

Thank you! I'm excited to begin!
@SnakeMother

Thank you! I'm excited to begin!
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@SnakeMother Before I fill out a form, is there a plot or is it just a open world RP?
@SnakeMother Before I fill out a form, is there a plot or is it just a open world RP?
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@SnakeMother

Hello there. I was wondering if you're still accepting/reviewing new members. If so, I'll fill out a form.
@SnakeMother

Hello there. I was wondering if you're still accepting/reviewing new members. If so, I'll fill out a form.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@supersalamander
We were gonna craft it between us, when I finish choosing.
@supersalamander
We were gonna craft it between us, when I finish choosing.
@Lavendetta
Of course.
Name
Bio
Description
Sexuality
Key Persona Words
@Lavendetta
Of course.
Name
Bio
Description
Sexuality
Key Persona Words
@SnakeMother

Just to clarify before I make my forum, is this going to be a 1x1 with each person you choose or a whole group RP?
@SnakeMother

Just to clarify before I make my forum, is this going to be a 1x1 with each person you choose or a whole group RP?
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@SnakeMother [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/58a5/f/2016/357/f/6/hatchet_by_onefoxmanywords-daso433.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Hatchet [b]Age:[/b] Young Adult [b]Clan Organization:[/b]Clan BrightWing is a currently small clan living on the Zephyr steps, on a small stone outcrop along the side of the plateau. The clan has little rules and the majority lack the ideology of "mates" or monogamy. The clan is very much characterized by it's youth and lack of rules, the only clear one being to listen to the clan leader. Roles of authority are marked by the avian skulls worn by the clan leader and her trusted second. While rather unremarkable in some ways, dragons familiar with current events of the battlefield may know that they frequently fly out to thin the numbers of the growing beast hordes. [b]Bio:[/b] Clan BrightWing was founded when a guardian named Maducaluna embarked on "The Search". Seeking something worthy of her protection, she met many dragons that would later become her charges and the BrightWing Clan. Hatchet was one such dragon. Hatchet was only a lost hatchling when he encountered the traveling group, and a pearlcatcher insisted that they not take him in due to the "borrowing" nature of ridgebacks. The clan leader argued for his case and he was taken in, but Hatchet has never forgotten how he was nearly abandoned and left to die in the wilderness for his breed. As a result, Hatchet has spent time feeling ashamed of his breed and the truth that they often partake in thievery. [b]Description:[/b] Over years, Hatchet has developed an elaborate personality to mask his shameful feelings, with loud displays of overconfidence and unrefined behavior. He is still sensitive to others being suspicious of him and cautious about accusations. He himself never "borrows", and feels strongly that he never will under any circumstances. He finds himself quick to judge pearlcatchers. Hatchet is a pioneer- unafraid to try or explore anything and excited to travel the ways less explored. Any chance for him to show off is one he will take, his overcompensation knows very few boundaries. He loves to feel like a leader, it reminds him of Maducaluna and the kindness he was shown. [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual, Practices Polyamory [b]Key persona words:[/b] Temperamental, rowdy, indelicate, unrefined, courageous, inconsiderate, impulsive, open-minded, subtle, selectively compassionate, easily agitated, somewhat neurotic Sorry, I know everyone else was kind enough to introduce themselves, I just didn't want my spot taken so I didn't hesitate. Here's hoping you enjoy him.
@SnakeMother

hatchet_by_onefoxmanywords-daso433.png

Name: Hatchet

Clan Organization:Clan BrightWing is a currently small clan living on the Zephyr steps, on a small stone outcrop along the side of the plateau. The clan has little rules and the majority lack the ideology of "mates" or monogamy. The clan is very much characterized by it's youth and lack of rules, the only clear one being to listen to the clan leader. Roles of authority are marked by the avian skulls worn by the clan leader and her trusted second. While rather unremarkable in some ways, dragons familiar with current events of the battlefield may know that they frequently fly out to thin the numbers of the growing beast hordes.

Bio: Clan BrightWing was founded when a guardian named Maducaluna embarked on "The Search". Seeking something worthy of her protection, she met many dragons that would later become her charges and the BrightWing Clan. Hatchet was one such dragon.

Hatchet was only a lost hatchling when he encountered the traveling group, and a pearlcatcher insisted that they not take him in due to the "borrowing" nature of ridgebacks. The clan leader argued for his case and he was taken in, but Hatchet has never forgotten how he was nearly abandoned and left to die in the wilderness for his breed.

As a result, Hatchet has spent time feeling ashamed of his breed and the truth that they often partake in thievery.

Description: Over years, Hatchet has developed an elaborate personality to mask his shameful feelings, with loud displays of overconfidence and unrefined behavior. He is still sensitive to others being suspicious of him and cautious about accusations. He himself never "borrows", and feels strongly that he never will under any circumstances. He finds himself quick to judge pearlcatchers.

Hatchet is a pioneer- unafraid to try or explore anything and excited to travel the ways less explored. Any chance for him to show off is one he will take, his overcompensation knows very few boundaries. He loves to feel like a leader, it reminds him of Maducaluna and the kindness he was shown.

Sexuality: Pansexual, Practices Polyamory

Key persona words: Temperamental, rowdy, indelicate, unrefined, courageous, inconsiderate, impulsive, open-minded, subtle, selectively compassionate, easily agitated, somewhat neurotic

Sorry, I know everyone else was kind enough to introduce themselves, I just didn't want my spot taken so I didn't hesitate. Here's hoping you enjoy him.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
@Lavendetta sorry if that was rude of me. @Snakemother It's totally chill if you take them over me since they were asking about it first.
@Lavendetta sorry if that was rude of me. @Snakemother It's totally chill if you take them over me since they were asking about it first.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17