Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An actual dragon roleplay holy balls
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(( I'm sure they appreciate that apology :) Good job!

Edit: I'm sorry you're going through rough times. I hope they clear up for you soon! ))
(( I'm sure they appreciate that apology :) Good job!

Edit: I'm sorry you're going through rough times. I hope they clear up for you soon! ))
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@SnakeMother
i am very sorry about your tough times! i understand completely and your apology is accepted.
I hope it gets better for you, and i think our "little" conflict has gotten in the way of your Roleplay.
I give my best regards.. hopefully we don't have another one of these.. thank you!
@SnakeMother
i am very sorry about your tough times! i understand completely and your apology is accepted.
I hope it gets better for you, and i think our "little" conflict has gotten in the way of your Roleplay.
I give my best regards.. hopefully we don't have another one of these.. thank you!
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
IM BACK

IM JUST REALLY BUSY))
Calypso nodded, smirking. "I never had very good social skills." She turned to the monk. "I wouldn't exactly call this a genuine premonition anyways. The whole vision got really blurry around the Beastclans, and anything after that is blank. I'm really only going out on a limb here. But!" She said, springing up abruptly. "The holes in my conciousness will be filled with facts. That's why I'm going to talk to them, get proof that they're innocent."
IM BACK

IM JUST REALLY BUSY))
Calypso nodded, smirking. "I never had very good social skills." She turned to the monk. "I wouldn't exactly call this a genuine premonition anyways. The whole vision got really blurry around the Beastclans, and anything after that is blank. I'm really only going out on a limb here. But!" She said, springing up abruptly. "The holes in my conciousness will be filled with facts. That's why I'm going to talk to them, get proof that they're innocent."
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17