Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An actual dragon roleplay holy balls
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
(yes, I am subscribed as well! i am off with family, so responses may be a bit delayed!!)
(yes, I am subscribed as well! i am off with family, so responses may be a bit delayed!!)
I'm also subbed lol))
I'm also subbed lol))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
HECK SORRY LOL
But lets continue this thing, ok? Now that our little misunderstanding is outta the way ^v^))
HECK SORRY LOL
But lets continue this thing, ok? Now that our little misunderstanding is outta the way ^v^))
[img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/0222/f/2017/007/0/f/29331103p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcq.png[/img] Maducaluna landed with both of her heavy feet in front of the wind pillar. Her large claws stirred up the dirt, and her smaller charges flew under her. With her wings raised and the three other dragons hundled beneath her, she appeared like a great (very angry) mother bird. [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ceab/f/2017/007/b/c/28477060p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcw.png[/img] "We should investigate." The pearlcatcher said, raising his head to sniff the air. Tentatively, he stepped forward and eyed the crowd. "This is a chance to gather information with little risk of danger, with plenty of witnesses and already upset dragons. It's an opportunity not to be squandered." [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/c835/f/2017/007/1/8/29300759p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundct.png[/img] Hatchet stood as far away from him as possible, but still within the clan leader's shadow. They had not been given permission to leave her watch yet, and they all knew their guardian well. He looked up at her, and she was silent for a while, flaring her nostrils. [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/88c4/f/2017/007/a/0/26760896p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcy.png[/img] The nocturne peeked out and posed her narrow head in the pale light. "Me thinks it is the best option." She hissed softly, curling her tail. [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/0222/f/2017/007/0/f/29331103p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcq.png[/img] The guardian seemed shocked that so many would request this of her. She sighed through her nose, bringing her wings closer to herself. "...Very well." She murmured lowly. "You are both precious to me- I cannot lose anymore of you. Be smart." Both of them scattered out from under her, leaving Hatchet. She looked and noticed him. "Are you leaving?" She cooed with soft eyes. [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/c835/f/2017/007/1/8/29300759p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundct.png[/img]Hatchet shook his head from side to side. Maducaluna held him close with a wing. [i]Oh wonderful.[/i] He lowered his head, feeling embarrassed at the motherly gesture. [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ceab/f/2017/007/b/c/28477060p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcw.png[/img] Thylus approached the group with the silently sitting guardian, three skydancers and a wildclaw. He remained at a distance, hoping to overhear the conversation before making small-talk. ((SORRY I really liked that picture format and I totally abused it lmao!!!))
29331103p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcq.png Maducaluna landed with both of her heavy feet in front of the wind pillar. Her large claws stirred up the dirt, and her smaller charges flew under her. With her wings raised and the three other dragons hundled beneath her, she appeared like a great (very angry) mother bird.

28477060p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcw.png "We should investigate." The pearlcatcher said, raising his head to sniff the air. Tentatively, he stepped forward and eyed the crowd. "This is a chance to gather information with little risk of danger, with plenty of witnesses and already upset dragons. It's an opportunity not to be squandered."

29300759p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundct.png Hatchet stood as far away from him as possible, but still within the clan leader's shadow. They had not been given permission to leave her watch yet, and they all knew their guardian well. He looked up at her, and she was silent for a while, flaring her nostrils.

26760896p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcy.png The nocturne peeked out and posed her narrow head in the pale light. "Me thinks it is the best option." She hissed softly, curling her tail.

29331103p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcq.png The guardian seemed shocked that so many would request this of her. She sighed through her nose, bringing her wings closer to herself. "...Very well." She murmured lowly. "You are both precious to me- I cannot lose anymore of you. Be smart."
Both of them scattered out from under her, leaving Hatchet. She looked and noticed him. "Are you leaving?" She cooed with soft eyes.

29300759p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundct.pngHatchet shook his head from side to side. Maducaluna held him close with a wing. Oh wonderful. He lowered his head, feeling embarrassed at the motherly gesture.

28477060p_by_onefoxmanywords-daundcw.png Thylus approached the group with the silently sitting guardian, three skydancers and a wildclaw. He remained at a distance, hoping to overhear the conversation before making small-talk.

((SORRY I really liked that picture format and I totally abused it lmao!!!))
How do you do that? :0))
How do you do that? :0))
((Okay so you gotta save all the images of the dergs you want by changing the profile image to the dergs and then saving each one. Then I posted all four to a different website (my deviant art stash). Then you can insert the images with the image icon (represented by a tree above) and a copied image url from wherever you posted them!))
((Okay so you gotta save all the images of the dergs you want by changing the profile image to the dergs and then saving each one. Then I posted all four to a different website (my deviant art stash). Then you can insert the images with the image icon (represented by a tree above) and a copied image url from wherever you posted them!))
nevermind too much work f that lol))
nevermind too much work f that lol))
(( oh! I used a generator! Lemme find the link.))

Edit: (( This post was rather helpful ;3 ))
(( oh! I used a generator! Lemme find the link.))

Edit: (( This post was rather helpful ;3 ))
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
Anyone wanna go?))
Anyone wanna go?))
As the other dragons made their conversation, Shelter debated on trying to speak again. Tollens was no longer standing next to you - The Guardian had decided to write down something else, it seemed. Shelter sighed lightly - While she was always annoyed by Tollens' personality, she found the scribe was always somewhat nice to talk to.
The Imp girl glanced back at the clan leader - The Tundra was speaking her mate about some things that Shelter supposed were too important to interrupt. She started to think perhaps she should've stayed back with the rest of the clan.
Well, not with all of the clan.
"Hey, Shell." Juno purred, slinking up behind her. Shelter scoffed.
"Why are you here? You don't have any interest in this stuff, do you?" She rolled her eyes at the other Imperial.
"I came because I care about this clan, Shelter - You should be asking yourself why you're here." Juno smirked. "Since when did you care about these things?"
"Since they started negatively affecting the mothers here." Shelter shrugged. "I'm sure many others agree with me - The loss of the clan's hatchlings is the most important event out of everything."
"...Sure." Juno didn't seem convinced, but he laid off of Shelter and slunk back to where he came from.
Shelter took notice of a few of the other dragon clans. Surely Fuffers won't mind if I head over to try to speak to them. She thought as she snuck away from her clan to try to speak to some other dragons.
As the other dragons made their conversation, Shelter debated on trying to speak again. Tollens was no longer standing next to you - The Guardian had decided to write down something else, it seemed. Shelter sighed lightly - While she was always annoyed by Tollens' personality, she found the scribe was always somewhat nice to talk to.
The Imp girl glanced back at the clan leader - The Tundra was speaking her mate about some things that Shelter supposed were too important to interrupt. She started to think perhaps she should've stayed back with the rest of the clan.
Well, not with all of the clan.
"Hey, Shell." Juno purred, slinking up behind her. Shelter scoffed.
"Why are you here? You don't have any interest in this stuff, do you?" She rolled her eyes at the other Imperial.
"I came because I care about this clan, Shelter - You should be asking yourself why you're here." Juno smirked. "Since when did you care about these things?"
"Since they started negatively affecting the mothers here." Shelter shrugged. "I'm sure many others agree with me - The loss of the clan's hatchlings is the most important event out of everything."
"...Sure." Juno didn't seem convinced, but he laid off of Shelter and slunk back to where he came from.
Shelter took notice of a few of the other dragon clans. Surely Fuffers won't mind if I head over to try to speak to them. She thought as she snuck away from her clan to try to speak to some other dragons.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17