Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Test Subject X: An FR Dragons RP Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
(it's a bit short, sorry)

StormStrike walked closer to the cell door though when he got closer maybe a foot away from the door a blue electrical shock danced between himself and the bars making him jump slightly from the feeling though it felt more like a poke from a another dragon then being shocked. He sat down next to the door and looked in his cage taking the time to inspect it since he had nothing left to do. He saw that there was rubber surrounding the walls of his cage which confused him, maybe the others were the same.

"Just out of curiosity, anyone else have rubber on their walls..." he asked curious if he was the only one with such.

He felt his wing slide through the gap of the bars making the shocks and tiny blue bolts dance between his feather as it was reacting to the metal touching it though Striker felt none of this and the only clue that gave his unknowing away was his humming of an ancient song that he use to dance to when he was in his clan.

(it's a bit short, sorry)

StormStrike walked closer to the cell door though when he got closer maybe a foot away from the door a blue electrical shock danced between himself and the bars making him jump slightly from the feeling though it felt more like a poke from a another dragon then being shocked. He sat down next to the door and looked in his cage taking the time to inspect it since he had nothing left to do. He saw that there was rubber surrounding the walls of his cage which confused him, maybe the others were the same.

"Just out of curiosity, anyone else have rubber on their walls..." he asked curious if he was the only one with such.

He felt his wing slide through the gap of the bars making the shocks and tiny blue bolts dance between his feather as it was reacting to the metal touching it though Striker felt none of this and the only clue that gave his unknowing away was his humming of an ancient song that he use to dance to when he was in his clan.

Strawberry paid no attention to the others, glancing around the cell. It certainly wasn't the worst cell, with white walls and a tiny window. It was a little shady, but not as dark as one of the dragon's cells, which she could only see red eyes in the shadows of.

Suddenly, a voice echoed in her mind. I wonder why we are here. Startled, she quickly glanced around, looking for the source of the voice in vain. After looking around for the source, she thought H...How? Where was that even from? Judging from the reactions of the other dragons, or at least the ones that she had heard, she wasn't the only one that had heard the voice.

"What was that?" she hissed, looking around for the voice again.

Strawberry paid no attention to the others, glancing around the cell. It certainly wasn't the worst cell, with white walls and a tiny window. It was a little shady, but not as dark as one of the dragon's cells, which she could only see red eyes in the shadows of.

Suddenly, a voice echoed in her mind. I wonder why we are here. Startled, she quickly glanced around, looking for the source of the voice in vain. After looking around for the source, she thought H...How? Where was that even from? Judging from the reactions of the other dragons, or at least the ones that she had heard, she wasn't the only one that had heard the voice.

"What was that?" she hissed, looking around for the voice again.
He watched as two of the dragons trapped within the cells seemed to be startled by something. He glanced around his own cell and said "D-did something happen?" He asked "Why do you seem surprised." he said, mainly to the dragons, but maybe they were insane, like he surely was, he mused as he waited for a reaction.
(I changed my username from captiancookie to LibreNoctre :D)
@NightAssassin | @GaiaGoddess1 | @mightybeast | @LeviathanScream | @ CaptianCookie | @Purpleater13 | @EchoSoul | @RisingFlames | @SlothToast | @Pandacow
He watched as two of the dragons trapped within the cells seemed to be startled by something. He glanced around his own cell and said "D-did something happen?" He asked "Why do you seem surprised." he said, mainly to the dragons, but maybe they were insane, like he surely was, he mused as he waited for a reaction.
(I changed my username from captiancookie to LibreNoctre :D)
@NightAssassin | @GaiaGoddess1 | @mightybeast | @LeviathanScream | @ CaptianCookie | @Purpleater13 | @EchoSoul | @RisingFlames | @SlothToast | @Pandacow
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@ NightAssassin | @GaiaGoddess1 | @Purpleater13 | @mightybeast | @SlothToast |

"Well hello Stormstrike and Strawberry and Caartrii! What did they do to you? Jeeze, did they alter your ability to be happy? Sure seems like it. Quit being so grumpy!" Midnight chirped. "And I'm hyper because maybe I can annoy the guards so much that they kick me out of the facility and then FREEDOM HERE I COME!!" Midnight stuck her head out between the bars. She could see other dragons in other cells.

She could see a Skydancer in one cell who was daydreaming, a Mirror who looked like he was having a mini-seizure with his color-changing scales, a Nocturne who was desperately trying to call for someone, a green Spiral that looked like she was talking to a leaf, and a Nocturne who was just sitting there. Hey! Come on, introduce yourselves! And green Spiral, STOP TALKING TO A LEAF."

I wonder why we are here. Midnight heard in her head. She looked around. All the other dragons looked surprised except for the blue Nocturne.

Uh, we're experiments and we're here to be test subjects, duh. She shot back telepathically.

"Just out of curiosity, anyone else have rubber on their walls..." Stormstriker asked.

Midnight looked at the walls and barred cage door. No rubber. "Nope. Not sure if you got lucky and got the only correctly built cell, or if I got lucky and got the cell with the least reinforcements."
@ NightAssassin | @GaiaGoddess1 | @Purpleater13 | @mightybeast | @SlothToast |

"Well hello Stormstrike and Strawberry and Caartrii! What did they do to you? Jeeze, did they alter your ability to be happy? Sure seems like it. Quit being so grumpy!" Midnight chirped. "And I'm hyper because maybe I can annoy the guards so much that they kick me out of the facility and then FREEDOM HERE I COME!!" Midnight stuck her head out between the bars. She could see other dragons in other cells.

She could see a Skydancer in one cell who was daydreaming, a Mirror who looked like he was having a mini-seizure with his color-changing scales, a Nocturne who was desperately trying to call for someone, a green Spiral that looked like she was talking to a leaf, and a Nocturne who was just sitting there. Hey! Come on, introduce yourselves! And green Spiral, STOP TALKING TO A LEAF."

I wonder why we are here. Midnight heard in her head. She looked around. All the other dragons looked surprised except for the blue Nocturne.

Uh, we're experiments and we're here to be test subjects, duh. She shot back telepathically.

"Just out of curiosity, anyone else have rubber on their walls..." Stormstriker asked.

Midnight looked at the walls and barred cage door. No rubber. "Nope. Not sure if you got lucky and got the only correctly built cell, or if I got lucky and got the cell with the least reinforcements."
@NightAssassin | @GaiaGoddess1 | @mightybeast | @LeviathanScream | @CaptianCookie | @ | @EchoSoul | @RisingFlames | @SlothToast | @Pandacow

Just a heads up, I'm subscribed so....

Also another thing, just to entertain things, Star and Etzel can hold telepathic conversations. However they don't know each other's locations. It's not Star's ability, it's Etzel's, and I will be using it as filler conversations. No, I will not use it to reveal important things, that would make to be a boring roleplay. Finally, anyone who is telepathic can pick up on the conversation as well. Is this alright?

"Star...." the skydancer turned to see a shadow "Where are you?" it whispered. Star narrowed her eyes "Who are you?" Star trembled. "Hey, it's me, your buddy from when we traveled to Acheron and back!" "Etzel!" the skydancer gave the minute nocturne a massive bear hug. "Al...right, you can put me down now!" the spirit guide's breath was heavy. "Oh yeah, sorry.." She released Etzel, who then sat down on the ground and pulled a cup if tea out of thin air. Etzel sighed "Ah, I do love the dreamworld, it allows you to customize your own world. To bad it only lasts for the amount of tome you're asleep." Star then realized something "Hey, when I was back at the clan, you had been gone for a week, what happened?" her eyes then drifted to the silver band around the nocturne's neck. ".....oh....."

I wonder why we are here.

The duo jumped when the voice echoed through Star's subconscious. "What was that?" Etzel yelped. "Oh...you see, about that university I told you I was going to," the nocturne's eyes widened "I've got a bad feeling about what's coming next." "Now like half of the college atendee's are stuck in dark cells, we don't know where we are." tears, both in the dream and in reality, began to roll down Star's face "They've been doing some awful things. I....I just want to go to Acheron." Etzel shook her head "Is it really that bad." and the spirit guide saw the gashes ln Star's leg. The spirit guide's eyes were full of rage "No, I refuse to take you to Acheron, after all that you've done to live, why just give up." Etzel renoved her mask, revealing her brutally torn and shredded face "Star, your not me. It's not like you to want to commit suicide." Star glared at Etzel "Then what are you planning to do?" "I'll find, you. I don't care how many lives I have to take, I will find you!" the skydancer gave her friend a brutally painful nod "I hope so. But for now, goodbye friend." Etzel nodded.

Star awoke again, and then attempted to get to her feet. She failed. "Etzel....." she muttered "Please...."

@NightAssassin | @GaiaGoddess1 | @mightybeast | @LeviathanScream | @CaptianCookie | @ | @EchoSoul | @RisingFlames | @SlothToast | @Pandacow

Just a heads up, I'm subscribed so....

Also another thing, just to entertain things, Star and Etzel can hold telepathic conversations. However they don't know each other's locations. It's not Star's ability, it's Etzel's, and I will be using it as filler conversations. No, I will not use it to reveal important things, that would make to be a boring roleplay. Finally, anyone who is telepathic can pick up on the conversation as well. Is this alright?

"Star...." the skydancer turned to see a shadow "Where are you?" it whispered. Star narrowed her eyes "Who are you?" Star trembled. "Hey, it's me, your buddy from when we traveled to Acheron and back!" "Etzel!" the skydancer gave the minute nocturne a massive bear hug. "Al...right, you can put me down now!" the spirit guide's breath was heavy. "Oh yeah, sorry.." She released Etzel, who then sat down on the ground and pulled a cup if tea out of thin air. Etzel sighed "Ah, I do love the dreamworld, it allows you to customize your own world. To bad it only lasts for the amount of tome you're asleep." Star then realized something "Hey, when I was back at the clan, you had been gone for a week, what happened?" her eyes then drifted to the silver band around the nocturne's neck. ".....oh....."

The duo jumped when the voice echoed through Star's subconscious. "What was that?" Etzel yelped. "Oh...you see, about that university I told you I was going to," the nocturne's eyes widened "I've got a bad feeling about what's coming next." "Now like half of the college atendee's are stuck in dark cells, we don't know where we are." tears, both in the dream and in reality, began to roll down Star's face "They've been doing some awful things. I....I just want to go to Acheron." Etzel shook her head "Is it really that bad." and the spirit guide saw the gashes ln Star's leg. The spirit guide's eyes were full of rage "No, I refuse to take you to Acheron, after all that you've done to live, why just give up." Etzel renoved her mask, revealing her brutally torn and shredded face "Star, your not me. It's not like you to want to commit suicide." Star glared at Etzel "Then what are you planning to do?" "I'll find, you. I don't care how many lives I have to take, I will find you!" the skydancer gave her friend a brutally painful nod "I hope so. But for now, goodbye friend." Etzel nodded.

Star awoke again, and then attempted to get to her feet. She failed. "Etzel....." she muttered "Please...."

larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@NightAssassin @GaiaGoddess1 @mightybeast @LeviathanScream @CaptianCookie @Purpleater13 @EchoSoul @ RisingFlames @SlothToast @Pandacow

Please fill me in on who's subscribed and who's not. I'm going to myself just to make things easier to keep up with.

Wolf probably would've yelped when he was roughly thrown back into his cell had he not had a muzzle around his snout that prevented him from making much of any sound at all. So he simply let out a whine from the back of his throat and curled up on the cot, not that it was comfortable but it was better then laying on the stone floor.

He could hear voices of those introducing themselves though he wanted to reply, with the muzzle tightly around his mouth he couldn't. So he just listened to their conversation(s) in silence, remaining curled up on the cot trying to get to sleep...

The voice suddenly echoing in his head made Wolf jump, fall off of the cot and onto the floor with a thud sound, and let out a whimper that was magnified by at least fifty percent due to his own ability which caused it to echo around the cells they were all in. Not that he seemed to notice.
@NightAssassin @GaiaGoddess1 @mightybeast @LeviathanScream @CaptianCookie @Purpleater13 @EchoSoul @ RisingFlames @SlothToast @Pandacow

Please fill me in on who's subscribed and who's not. I'm going to myself just to make things easier to keep up with.

Wolf probably would've yelped when he was roughly thrown back into his cell had he not had a muzzle around his snout that prevented him from making much of any sound at all. So he simply let out a whine from the back of his throat and curled up on the cot, not that it was comfortable but it was better then laying on the stone floor.

He could hear voices of those introducing themselves though he wanted to reply, with the muzzle tightly around his mouth he couldn't. So he just listened to their conversation(s) in silence, remaining curled up on the cot trying to get to sleep...

The voice suddenly echoing in his head made Wolf jump, fall off of the cot and onto the floor with a thud sound, and let out a whimper that was magnified by at least fifty percent due to his own ability which caused it to echo around the cells they were all in. Not that he seemed to notice.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Gloral She then heard words from someone else
"Well hello Stormstrike and Strawberry and Caartrii! What did they do to you? Jeeze, did they alter your ability to be happy? Sure seems like it. Quit being so grumpy!" A voice said.
"Hey!" She echoed she didn't care if she was heard. "Does anyone know what's going on?"
No one responded. "Well then my name is Gloral." She said

After awhile, something strange. She was dreaming of three dragons that her mother told her about. They were all nocturnes and their three names were "Nina, Sora, and Xiva". But when Gloral woke up, they were there. She shook her head as if she was hallucinating, but they were still there. And when she curled up, they curled up. Gloral looked up at the bars that had spilled out light.

[sorry so short]
Gloral She then heard words from someone else
"Well hello Stormstrike and Strawberry and Caartrii! What did they do to you? Jeeze, did they alter your ability to be happy? Sure seems like it. Quit being so grumpy!" A voice said.
"Hey!" She echoed she didn't care if she was heard. "Does anyone know what's going on?"
No one responded. "Well then my name is Gloral." She said

After awhile, something strange. She was dreaming of three dragons that her mother told her about. They were all nocturnes and their three names were "Nina, Sora, and Xiva". But when Gloral woke up, they were there. She shook her head as if she was hallucinating, but they were still there. And when she curled up, they curled up. Gloral looked up at the bars that had spilled out light.

[sorry so short]
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
((@ everyone

I'll be up in the mountains these next two days and I'm not sure how great the connection will be, but any way I'm going to be hella inactive))
((@ everyone

I'll be up in the mountains these next two days and I'm not sure how great the connection will be, but any way I'm going to be hella inactive))
2nsny8w.jpg
Uh, we're experiments and we're here to be test subjects, duh.
He flinched as he heard the rather rude voice, and then replied, now having much more control over his telepathic abilities.
"I know that much, but why us, why, out of all dragons."
@NightAssassin | @GaiaGoddess1 | @Purpleater13 | @mightybeast | @SlothToast |
(Sorry for such a short response, I will try to do better in the future.)
Uh, we're experiments and we're here to be test subjects, duh.
He flinched as he heard the rather rude voice, and then replied, now having much more control over his telepathic abilities.
@NightAssassin | @GaiaGoddess1 | @Purpleater13 | @mightybeast | @SlothToast |
(Sorry for such a short response, I will try to do better in the future.)
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
(Let's just all subscribe so we don't have to keep on pinging everyone.)

"Because we were stupid enough to apply and go to a college that has no background checks or anything and doesn't have any records. We basically decided that it would be a good idea to go a college that there is no background information about.

"Hey! Does anyone know what's going on? Well then my name is Gloral," the blue Nocturne said.

"Well Gloral, there's no need to yell since we're all within 10 feet of each other," Midnight shot back.

Midnight watched as a black Wildclaw was thrown into his cell. He climbed up onto his cot and then abruptly fell off again. Probably because he heard the telepathic voice too. The Wildclaw whimpered and his cries echoed all around the entire detention block.
(Let's just all subscribe so we don't have to keep on pinging everyone.)

"Because we were stupid enough to apply and go to a college that has no background checks or anything and doesn't have any records. We basically decided that it would be a good idea to go a college that there is no background information about.

"Hey! Does anyone know what's going on? Well then my name is Gloral," the blue Nocturne said.

"Well Gloral, there's no need to yell since we're all within 10 feet of each other," Midnight shot back.

Midnight watched as a black Wildclaw was thrown into his cell. He climbed up onto his cot and then abruptly fell off again. Probably because he heard the telepathic voice too. The Wildclaw whimpered and his cries echoed all around the entire detention block.
1 2 3 4 5 6