Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Don't Starve x Fandom RP (Open) OOC Chat
1 2
@xspideray Hi there! Welcome to the RP. Your character sounds awesome. :)

I'm working from my phone just now, but I'll get everything updated an an intro in place as soon as I can, guys.

@Aretimes
@xspideray Hi there! Welcome to the RP. Your character sounds awesome. :)

I'm working from my phone just now, but I'll get everything updated an an intro in place as soon as I can, guys.

@Aretimes
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
By the way, do not feel pressured to match the length of that intro. ^^' I can run long sometimes, ehehe.
By the way, do not feel pressured to match the length of that intro. ^^' I can run long sometimes, ehehe.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Hehe time for me to spread my filth into this fandom RP...
@BroomHare

Name:
Kyoko Sakura

Fandom: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

*Appearance: Kyoko
Tall and lean, Kyoko stands at 5'1". She is fairly skinny, with pinkish-red hair, pale skin and dark red eyes. She always is eating something, most likely a chocolate Pocky stick or red apple. On regular days, she wears a gray-green sweater with white markings around the collar and a pair of short jean shorts in a dark blue color. On her middle finger is a silver ring, with a red ruby set in it. (the thing she uses to transform into a magical girl.)
As a magical girl, she wears a red turtleneck thing, with white markings. Her gem is now set into her chest. The ends of the turtleneck flare out, showing lace underneath, and a brown, white and pink skirt. She has red boots, long brown socks and white and brown arm cuffs. Regardless of what she's wearing, Kyoko's hair is in a messy ponytail tied by a black bow.

Personality: Kyoko comes off as rather selfish at first. She is seen only caring about herself, and even encouraging others to do selfish acts for personal gain. However, it is revealed she had a tragic past, one that taught her that she couldn't afford to care about others. Once she warms up to someone, she will do whatever it takes for them, and only for them. She is also really callous, willing to make sacrifices for herself or someone else. She is also rather merciless in her fighting, doing whatever it takes to get what she want. She feels strongly against wasting food, and will even kill people if they. Ambitious, determined and strong, Kyoko will never go dowmn, without a fight.

Other: Uses a spear that can break into a blade on a chain in combat

Hehe time for me to spread my filth into this fandom RP...
@BroomHare

Name:
Kyoko Sakura

Fandom: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

*Appearance: Kyoko
Tall and lean, Kyoko stands at 5'1". She is fairly skinny, with pinkish-red hair, pale skin and dark red eyes. She always is eating something, most likely a chocolate Pocky stick or red apple. On regular days, she wears a gray-green sweater with white markings around the collar and a pair of short jean shorts in a dark blue color. On her middle finger is a silver ring, with a red ruby set in it. (the thing she uses to transform into a magical girl.)
As a magical girl, she wears a red turtleneck thing, with white markings. Her gem is now set into her chest. The ends of the turtleneck flare out, showing lace underneath, and a brown, white and pink skirt. She has red boots, long brown socks and white and brown arm cuffs. Regardless of what she's wearing, Kyoko's hair is in a messy ponytail tied by a black bow.

Personality: Kyoko comes off as rather selfish at first. She is seen only caring about herself, and even encouraging others to do selfish acts for personal gain. However, it is revealed she had a tragic past, one that taught her that she couldn't afford to care about others. Once she warms up to someone, she will do whatever it takes for them, and only for them. She is also really callous, willing to make sacrifices for herself or someone else. She is also rather merciless in her fighting, doing whatever it takes to get what she want. She feels strongly against wasting food, and will even kill people if they. Ambitious, determined and strong, Kyoko will never go dowmn, without a fight.

Other: Uses a spear that can break into a blade on a chain in combat

she/he/they | fr + 3
1 2