Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Coliseum (OOC)
1 2
AHAHAHAHA THOSE GIFS MAKE ME DIE OMG

@AviatorShadow thx for the confirmation

Surprised by Faline's attempt at light conversation, Kae whipped out Luke and flanked it in front of her torso, trying to stop Faline's unexpected dagger. The two knives met with a loud clank, but not before the Faline's knife grazed Kae's stomach, drawing blood from a shallow, inch-long cut. Kae winced, but jumped back, weighing her two options before deciding on one.
It was time.
She drew her arms in front of her and opened her palms, concentrating on drawing the water from the air. Her body trembled and she felt the tiny birthmark on her neck light up, burning her like every time she wielded water. By now, she had gotten so used to the pain that it was reduced to a slight twinge on her neck; it even acted as a double-checking device, something that let her know she still had her ability.
The dry heat made it harder, but she managed to get a sizable amount that would suffice. Kae lunged into the air, her wave swirling like a tornado and thrusting her twenty feet into the air before throwing her down, giving her enough momentum to collect several fast-moving shards of water and shoot them towards Faline, who was still on the ground. Kae followed after her water shards, falling headfirst behind them, aiming to land well away from the elf and possibly gain some space between them.
AHAHAHAHA THOSE GIFS MAKE ME DIE OMG

@AviatorShadow thx for the confirmation

Surprised by Faline's attempt at light conversation, Kae whipped out Luke and flanked it in front of her torso, trying to stop Faline's unexpected dagger. The two knives met with a loud clank, but not before the Faline's knife grazed Kae's stomach, drawing blood from a shallow, inch-long cut. Kae winced, but jumped back, weighing her two options before deciding on one.
It was time.
She drew her arms in front of her and opened her palms, concentrating on drawing the water from the air. Her body trembled and she felt the tiny birthmark on her neck light up, burning her like every time she wielded water. By now, she had gotten so used to the pain that it was reduced to a slight twinge on her neck; it even acted as a double-checking device, something that let her know she still had her ability.
The dry heat made it harder, but she managed to get a sizable amount that would suffice. Kae lunged into the air, her wave swirling like a tornado and thrusting her twenty feet into the air before throwing her down, giving her enough momentum to collect several fast-moving shards of water and shoot them towards Faline, who was still on the ground. Kae followed after her water shards, falling headfirst behind them, aiming to land well away from the elf and possibly gain some space between them.
hu72dVR.png
@Josell

.... this is the ooc thread not the rp thread....

here is le rp thread

click the X
@Josell

.... this is the ooc thread not the rp thread....

here is le rp thread

click the X
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
lol and yay i made someone laugh ^-^ i pinged you here so you knew where the ooc thread would be.

also

i just learned ooc means "Out Of Context" so.... like...

that makes so much sense now
lol and yay i made someone laugh ^-^ i pinged you here so you knew where the ooc thread would be.

also

i just learned ooc means "Out Of Context" so.... like...

that makes so much sense now
@AviatorShadow OOOOOOOOOOOh i did not realize that
@AviatorShadow OOOOOOOOOOOh i did not realize that
hu72dVR.png
@Josell your good your good! lol
@Josell your good your good! lol
@November123 here is the OOC thread to talk on and summary.

So Winter (aka Blind Breaker) has been defeated, Faline and Kae are about to start an uprising, but Faline is badly injured and bleeding from her side. Pixel was beaten and is now resting in her cell, Eden and Soul are fighting still (i think?), and ... i think thats it. if i missed anyone i am so sorry! im barely awake and haven't downed my first cup of joe XD
@November123 here is the OOC thread to talk on and summary.

So Winter (aka Blind Breaker) has been defeated, Faline and Kae are about to start an uprising, but Faline is badly injured and bleeding from her side. Pixel was beaten and is now resting in her cell, Eden and Soul are fighting still (i think?), and ... i think thats it. if i missed anyone i am so sorry! im barely awake and haven't downed my first cup of joe XD
(who is fighting me? i know someone is :P and thank you)
(who is fighting me? i know someone is :P and thank you)
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/21383651TbmCF.jpg
sure thing and.... uuuuh idk......
sure thing and.... uuuuh idk......
1 2