Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] Small group RP!
1 2 3 4
^
^
@NightFire102 @HaloRookieBlue I'll give others until the end of today to join if they wish. If not we can start thinking about plot tomorrow if you both are still interested!
@NightFire102 @HaloRookieBlue I'll give others until the end of today to join if they wish. If not we can start thinking about plot tomorrow if you both are still interested!
@Polyhymnia
I'm interested! let me fill out a quick form about my character.
@Polyhymnia
I'm interested! let me fill out a quick form about my character.
Name: Avyra
Looks: Avyra is small and pale with a slender build that has very little form to her stature, only weighing about 85 pounds. Her hair is brown with a distinct wave in it, not enough to be curly but enough to make it "not straight,” coming down to her shoulders as it frames her heart shaped face.. Her eyes are a deep green, bright and young with the innocence of the world still, being only about 22. When she can, she wears bright colors, mostly greens and purples, but she likes the color green the most. She tends to be easily overlooked with such a small frame, thus her love for bright colors was born.
Species: ol' plain human
Dislikes: HER HEIGHT
Other?: Although unable to use magic, lord have mercy on anyone who wishes to pick a fight with her.

Name: Theta
Looks: a bird
Species: Peale's Peregrine
Likes: BATHS! followed by floofing shakes also guts are nice
Dislikes: eagles, lack of food
Other?: can talk. is av's companion. probably cursed or something; av just found him.
Name: Avyra
Looks: Avyra is small and pale with a slender build that has very little form to her stature, only weighing about 85 pounds. Her hair is brown with a distinct wave in it, not enough to be curly but enough to make it "not straight,” coming down to her shoulders as it frames her heart shaped face.. Her eyes are a deep green, bright and young with the innocence of the world still, being only about 22. When she can, she wears bright colors, mostly greens and purples, but she likes the color green the most. She tends to be easily overlooked with such a small frame, thus her love for bright colors was born.
Species: ol' plain human
Dislikes: HER HEIGHT
Other?: Although unable to use magic, lord have mercy on anyone who wishes to pick a fight with her.

Name: Theta
Looks: a bird
Species: Peale's Peregrine
Likes: BATHS! followed by floofing shakes also guts are nice
Dislikes: eagles, lack of food
Other?: can talk. is av's companion. probably cursed or something; av just found him.
@Polyhymnia Here's my character sheet thingy! Went a little overboard on some of the description stuff, let me know if anything doesn't go along with the world or something you have planned! [s]I might make a dragon character later.[/s] Edit: scratch that, I made one now. It's 1 a.m. and I'm not tired, so why not? [b]Name:[/b]Arawn [b]Gender:[/b]Male [b]Looks:[/b] [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dd/46/f9/dd46f97540d20517146eff6852772c33.jpg]Image[/url] (it's blurry and the result of a quick google image search, but it's closest to what I have in mind) Arawn usually wears jeans and a t-shirt with a leather jacket. He has light, golden-brown eyes and hair, is about 5'8", and has a scar across his nose and down his right cheek, from a hunting accident when he was younger. His other scar of note is a bullet wound on his side. [b]Species:[/b]Human/leopard - he is an extremely fast runner, in terms of humans, and has the tail of a leopard, easily hidden in his pants when human interaction is necessary. He also has very short leopard fur on his back, longest on his spine. His canine teeth are longer and sharper than a human's, and he has excellent night vision. He has other minor, usually unnoticeable leopard qualities (eye shape, somewhat cat-like ears, rough tongue, tough pads on the bottoms of his feet (he often runs barefoot in the woods)) [b]Likes:[/b]Hunting, running, camping, being alone, reading [b]Dislikes:[/b]social interactions/large groups of people, big cities and other loud places [b]Other?:[/b]Arawn is quiet, and dislikes talking, unless it's to animals in the forest. Due to his animalistic qualities, some creatures are unafraid of him (not prey animals, but rather wolves and mountain lions and eagles/hawks/falcons, and other such predators), and are often friendly. In some cases, he has hunted with animals. He got his face scar from a hawk, and the bullet wound from a normal, human hunter. ----- Dragon Character: [b] Name:[/b] Nimetu [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Looks:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26357855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263579/26357855_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Species:[/b] dragon [b]Likes:[/b] silence, watching the night sky, flying high, dark places, swimming [b]Dislikes:[/b] daytime/bright things, loud places, humans [b]Other?:[/b] Nimetu is a friend of Arawn; he is one of the only non-animal beings she likes. She is smallish for a dragon. She occasionally allows Arawn to ride her and they fly together. She makes no sound, ever, but is in tune with the emotions of those around her. Arawn considers her his best friend.
@Polyhymnia Here's my character sheet thingy! Went a little overboard on some of the description stuff, let me know if anything doesn't go along with the world or something you have planned! I might make a dragon character later. Edit: scratch that, I made one now. It's 1 a.m. and I'm not tired, so why not?

Name:Arawn

Looks: Image (it's blurry and the result of a quick google image search, but it's closest to what I have in mind) Arawn usually wears jeans and a t-shirt with a leather jacket. He has light, golden-brown eyes and hair, is about 5'8", and has a scar across his nose and down his right cheek, from a hunting accident when he was younger. His other scar of note is a bullet wound on his side.

Species:Human/leopard - he is an extremely fast runner, in terms of humans, and has the tail of a leopard, easily hidden in his pants when human interaction is necessary. He also has very short leopard fur on his back, longest on his spine. His canine teeth are longer and sharper than a human's, and he has excellent night vision. He has other minor, usually unnoticeable leopard qualities (eye shape, somewhat cat-like ears, rough tongue, tough pads on the bottoms of his feet (he often runs barefoot in the woods))

Dislikes:social interactions/large groups of people, big cities and other loud places

Other?:Arawn is quiet, and dislikes talking, unless it's to animals in the forest. Due to his animalistic qualities, some creatures are unafraid of him (not prey animals, but rather wolves and mountain lions and eagles/hawks/falcons, and other such predators), and are often friendly. In some cases, he has hunted with animals. He got his face scar from a hawk, and the bullet wound from a normal, human hunter.

Dragon Character:

Name:
Nimetu

Looks:
26357855_350.png

Species: dragon

Likes: silence, watching the night sky, flying high, dark places, swimming

Dislikes: daytime/bright things, loud places, humans

Other?: Nimetu is a friend of Arawn; he is one of the only non-animal beings she likes. She is smallish for a dragon. She occasionally allows Arawn to ride her and they fly together. She makes no sound, ever, but is in tune with the emotions of those around her. Arawn considers her his best friend.
@AesSedai @HaloRookieBlue @NightFire102

Hello all! I figured now would be an excellent time to try and hash out some ideas as far as this RP goes. As stated before I would prefer if this was a medieval based rp but other than that it is up to you all where we go from there. With this many people I've found that the best rp is an adventure based one. What do you all think of that? Any ideas where/ what we should be looking for/going? Once we figure all this out I will make another forum where we will actually have the RP, think of this as the OCC ^^

As far as the "rules" for this RP goes here they are:
  1. There will be an order of posting in order to assure that no one gets left behind.
  2. When one person responds the next person will have 24 hours to respond. I feel as though a full day is more than enough time but I understand if there are occasions where people will need some time to respond.
  3. If you know you will not be able to respond then you can say so and the posting privileges will move to the next person in line.
  4. No Godmodding (obviously)

*Note rules are able to be changed this is just a base for them ^^
@AesSedai @HaloRookieBlue @NightFire102

Hello all! I figured now would be an excellent time to try and hash out some ideas as far as this RP goes. As stated before I would prefer if this was a medieval based rp but other than that it is up to you all where we go from there. With this many people I've found that the best rp is an adventure based one. What do you all think of that? Any ideas where/ what we should be looking for/going? Once we figure all this out I will make another forum where we will actually have the RP, think of this as the OCC ^^

As far as the "rules" for this RP goes here they are:
  1. There will be an order of posting in order to assure that no one gets left behind.
  2. When one person responds the next person will have 24 hours to respond. I feel as though a full day is more than enough time but I understand if there are occasions where people will need some time to respond.
  3. If you know you will not be able to respond then you can say so and the posting privileges will move to the next person in line.
  4. No Godmodding (obviously)

*Note rules are able to be changed this is just a base for them ^^
@Polyhymnia @HaloRookieBlue @NightFire102
Subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping me now.

I like that idea. I've seen too many group rps that leave people out.

Might make a dragon character, but none of mine really have lore yet so I'll wait.

Maybe there's a plague and they have to find a new place to live? Would they all know each other?

There could be a war between humans and magical things, too. Idk.
@Polyhymnia @HaloRookieBlue @NightFire102
Subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping me now.

I like that idea. I've seen too many group rps that leave people out.

Might make a dragon character, but none of mine really have lore yet so I'll wait.

Maybe there's a plague and they have to find a new place to live? Would they all know each other?

There could be a war between humans and magical things, too. Idk.
@Polyhymnia @AesSedai @NightFire102

Yeah, it kind of hard to keep up if there isn't a type of rotation of sorts ^^; best suggestion
Also I'm liking your idea's Sedai, maybe (me putting your two idea's together)

A certain magic folk have created a type of plague that's effecting all except for the ones who created it. You can have a choice in fleeing and helping other to find a cure OR fighting against those who created the plague.
There is uncertainty on who made the magic plague, the humans think that the elves made it. Orcs believe that the humans made it, etc.
@Polyhymnia @AesSedai @NightFire102

Yeah, it kind of hard to keep up if there isn't a type of rotation of sorts ^^; best suggestion
Also I'm liking your idea's Sedai, maybe (me putting your two idea's together)

A certain magic folk have created a type of plague that's effecting all except for the ones who created it. You can have a choice in fleeing and helping other to find a cure OR fighting against those who created the plague.
There is uncertainty on who made the magic plague, the humans think that the elves made it. Orcs believe that the humans made it, etc.
Ohh, I like that. The creator of the plague wants to turn all the civilizations against each other?

It could also affect each species differently.
Ohh, I like that. The creator of the plague wants to turn all the civilizations against each other?

It could also affect each species differently.
@HaloRookieBlue @NightFire102

BRING ON THE PLAGUE! I like the idea of the characters only knowing of each other rather than them knowing each other personally. I always like to throw in that there is a book that was lost many years ago that tells the story of Xandria and what she did to get thrown from her place in Heaven so you could all incorporate that in if you want. It's essentially just a fairy tale at this point but hey *shrugs* maybe on of your characters is old enough to remember it.

I think that we would be able to incorporate all those ideas. None of the characters really trust each other because maybe they all think that the others are the ones who started the plague. But they're going to have to learn to deal with it so they can work together and figure out who started the plague along with why, and then eventually figure out at way to either cure it or stop it from spreading.
@HaloRookieBlue @NightFire102

BRING ON THE PLAGUE! I like the idea of the characters only knowing of each other rather than them knowing each other personally. I always like to throw in that there is a book that was lost many years ago that tells the story of Xandria and what she did to get thrown from her place in Heaven so you could all incorporate that in if you want. It's essentially just a fairy tale at this point but hey *shrugs* maybe on of your characters is old enough to remember it.

I think that we would be able to incorporate all those ideas. None of the characters really trust each other because maybe they all think that the others are the ones who started the plague. But they're going to have to learn to deal with it so they can work together and figure out who started the plague along with why, and then eventually figure out at way to either cure it or stop it from spreading.
1 2 3 4