Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Best of the Worst [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The hatchling nodded. "Yeah. They were orange and shiny and I was gonna get to wear them when I became old. But someone took them!" She seemed pleased that she had intimidated the Wildclaw, but her voice sparked with the anger of a fire dragon when she spoke those last words.
The hatchling nodded. "Yeah. They were orange and shiny and I was gonna get to wear them when I became old. But someone took them!" She seemed pleased that she had intimidated the Wildclaw, but her voice sparked with the anger of a fire dragon when she spoke those last words.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Alfie nodded at the other Wildclaw. "Yes, er, my favorite— well, I shouldn't say that, but one of my songs was stolen. The sheet music, I mean. Well, not my song. I wrote the lyrics, the music itself, it was written by my, my love." He paused, catching a glimpse of his reflection in the ocean. He cringed. His eyeliner wasn't just bad, it wasn't there at all— fantastic first impressions, he thought. "I have those song memorized, of course, but the music itself is precious to us."
Alfie nodded at the other Wildclaw. "Yes, er, my favorite— well, I shouldn't say that, but one of my songs was stolen. The sheet music, I mean. Well, not my song. I wrote the lyrics, the music itself, it was written by my, my love." He paused, catching a glimpse of his reflection in the ocean. He cringed. His eyeliner wasn't just bad, it wasn't there at all— fantastic first impressions, he thought. "I have those song memorized, of course, but the music itself is precious to us."
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
"Well isn't this just the weirdest coincidence, cus I had something pretty important taken from me as well" Harmony spoke up, glancing around at the other dragons.
"Well isn't this just the weirdest coincidence, cus I had something pretty important taken from me as well" Harmony spoke up, glancing around at the other dragons.
Visit my art shop
"Oh? What was taken from you, darling?" Alfie tilted his head at the Imperial. "Or would you rather not say?" He smiled, but it wasn't entirely friendly.
"Oh? What was taken from you, darling?" Alfie tilted his head at the Imperial. "Or would you rather not say?" He smiled, but it wasn't entirely friendly.
The flight from Nature to the Water/Shadow border had been very stressful for Taylor for many reasons. One being that this was the first time that she had ever left Nature since she was a hatchling and two being that she had not been able to find the island easily. When she finally arrived she realized that she was not the only one there. (and she hated meeting new dragons when she wasn't looking her best!)

((I'm subbed))
The flight from Nature to the Water/Shadow border had been very stressful for Taylor for many reasons. One being that this was the first time that she had ever left Nature since she was a hatchling and two being that she had not been able to find the island easily. When she finally arrived she realized that she was not the only one there. (and she hated meeting new dragons when she wasn't looking her best!)

((I'm subbed))
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
Harmony shrunk back, slightly intimidated by the wildclaw. "Oh, it was just a flute" he said meekly.
Harmony shrunk back, slightly intimidated by the wildclaw. "Oh, it was just a flute" he said meekly.
Visit my art shop
"Who are you? " Taylor asked the group of dragons hoping that she didn't look too bad after her long flight.
"Who are you? " Taylor asked the group of dragons hoping that she didn't look too bad after her long flight.
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
Harmony turned toward the skydancer, wondering if he should say something, but decided against it, sitting there quietly, content to let other dragons do the talking.
Harmony turned toward the skydancer, wondering if he should say something, but decided against it, sitting there quietly, content to let other dragons do the talking.
Visit my art shop
"A flute?" Alfie gave the Imperial a massive grin. "Are you a musician? We should definitely get together when this is over, I've got a duet I've been dying to try out—" He paused and composed himself, turning towards the Skydancer. "Hello there! I'm assuming you received one of the letters as well? What did you lose, darling? Lovely dress, by the way."
"A flute?" Alfie gave the Imperial a massive grin. "Are you a musician? We should definitely get together when this is over, I've got a duet I've been dying to try out—" He paused and composed himself, turning towards the Skydancer. "Hello there! I'm assuming you received one of the letters as well? What did you lose, darling? Lovely dress, by the way."
Daisus looked around the assembled group and huffed. "So something was taken from all of us to make us come here," he said. "But why us? What do we have in common?"

He hesitated for a moment, then shook his head. "Apologies, I've forgotten my manners. My name is Daisus. I'm from the Toxic Wastes, on the border of Plague and Arcane. I'm a jeweler, and I've made everything I'm wearing, except for the mantle."
Daisus looked around the assembled group and huffed. "So something was taken from all of us to make us come here," he said. "But why us? What do we have in common?"

He hesitated for a moment, then shook his head. "Apologies, I've forgotten my manners. My name is Daisus. I'm from the Toxic Wastes, on the border of Plague and Arcane. I'm a jeweler, and I've made everything I'm wearing, except for the mantle."
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7