Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits(FR RP) (OPEN!!)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
@lpshoper

While he wasn't looking Josh went to get more fish.
@lpshoper

While he wasn't looking Josh went to get more fish.
@Selki @Zenikay @Joshdaawsome@FontDictionary @Noivian @lpshoper@ahommel01 @Evolution2 @zzzhorses @NekoTheKat @InvaderCristi @Classydragon @NymphQueen @Supersalamander

The resluts are in!
The new leader shall be Gasper (rped by me) and the Deputy will be Neon (rped by @Supersalamander)

Their rule will last till 3/12/17
@Selki @Zenikay @Joshdaawsome@FontDictionary @Noivian @lpshoper@ahommel01 @Evolution2 @zzzhorses @NekoTheKat @InvaderCristi @Classydragon @NymphQueen @Supersalamander

The resluts are in!
The new leader shall be Gasper (rped by me) and the Deputy will be Neon (rped by @Supersalamander)

Their rule will last till 3/12/17
OOC: Wow I'm surprised that Neon has been voted for deputy. I'll roleplay once I get the chance
OOC: Wow I'm surprised that Neon has been voted for deputy. I'll roleplay once I get the chance
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@TheInfiHexx OOC: On the character page, from the looks of things Neon isn't on it.
IC: Neon nodded briefly, before using all her strength to push a large heavy rock. It took some time for Neon to move it closer to the camp, but not letting any one know that it was tough moving the rocks. This is going to be a long day, isn't it?
@TheInfiHexx OOC: On the character page, from the looks of things Neon isn't on it.
IC: Neon nodded briefly, before using all her strength to push a large heavy rock. It took some time for Neon to move it closer to the camp, but not letting any one know that it was tough moving the rocks. This is going to be a long day, isn't it?
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@TheInfiHexx
((It's okay! I didn't want to seem impatient, I'm perfectly okay with waiting. No need to be sorry, thank you for adding my character. ^^''))

((I'll post when I get back from my appointment!))
@TheInfiHexx
((It's okay! I didn't want to seem impatient, I'm perfectly okay with waiting. No need to be sorry, thank you for adding my character. ^^''))

((I'll post when I get back from my appointment!))
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@TheInfiHexx

A voice rang out in the woods. "Hey! Who's there?"

Jasper froze, his muscles tense. Shoot! Was I seen...? he thought.

His heart about ready to pound out of his chest, the Guardian slipped quietly behind a bush and nudged Strangler forward with a claw. You know what to do.

The Blooming Strangler bared its fangs in acknowledgement and slithered out to meet the dragon.
@TheInfiHexx

A voice rang out in the woods. "Hey! Who's there?"

Jasper froze, his muscles tense. Shoot! Was I seen...? he thought.

His heart about ready to pound out of his chest, the Guardian slipped quietly behind a bush and nudged Strangler forward with a claw. You know what to do.

The Blooming Strangler bared its fangs in acknowledgement and slithered out to meet the dragon.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@pinkicomp
@TheInfiHexx
Eke saw the thought on Lore's face. A spark of doubt landed in her thoughts, which swelled up into an internal inferno of dread, the sinking, crumbling, smoldering dread that you get moments before rejection. Eke feared that rejection could mean death, or worse -- being shipped back to the Tangled Wood to face the wrath of her family. When he remained silent, she knew that it was the guardian's turn to speak, and that her fate would be placed in his talons. Although the guardian had been gentle and polite, she didn't trust him with her life! She looked to the guardian, avoiding eye contact. The look on her face was that of a deer in the headlights.
@pinkicomp
@TheInfiHexx
Eke saw the thought on Lore's face. A spark of doubt landed in her thoughts, which swelled up into an internal inferno of dread, the sinking, crumbling, smoldering dread that you get moments before rejection. Eke feared that rejection could mean death, or worse -- being shipped back to the Tangled Wood to face the wrath of her family. When he remained silent, she knew that it was the guardian's turn to speak, and that her fate would be placed in his talons. Although the guardian had been gentle and polite, she didn't trust him with her life! She looked to the guardian, avoiding eye contact. The look on her face was that of a deer in the headlights.
light_small.pngphebesdragon_by_wowiezowie101-dar9npo.jpglight_small.png
((I don't know who to ping, hopefully someone is in camp. ^^''))

Landing abruptly on the ground, a white, small coatl trips over his feet at the hard landing. Panicked stature, he looks left and right as if looking for something. Claws gripping the ground, he lowers his head to take off.

Unfamiliar, unfamiliar, unfamiliar. The thoughts shroud his mind as an unwelcomed, yet familiar ice cold feeling spikes from his stomach. He has been to so many places, why would he be here? Tongue flickering, he stops when he sees the blue of his target's tail. Something akin to relief melts the ice that almost consumed his body. Quickly making his way over to the wildclaw, his claws digs in the ground as he stops.

"AH! Oh, stars! You... uh, startled me." Aloe puts a claw on his chest, looking at the coatl. "Quetzy--Quetzalcoatl, what are you doing here?" He questions, quite put off once he realised that he knew this dragon.

"Mrs. Ma'am lady told me to-to come get you, Arellion is a mess. She--She told me that I needed to, I-I don't know why though." Quetzalcoatl stutters, shaking just a tad.

"Why didn't that nocturne lass come with you?" He prioritizes his friend's sanity over how the thought of leaving left him a bit scared.

"She told m-me I n-n-needed some independence."

Sighing, Aloe turns his head to look in the direction towards camp then back to the wide-eyed coatl. "I'm not leaving, at least not yet. You can go home."

"I-I can't!!" He says, as if the world depended on it.

"Why?" The wildclaw deadpans.

"M-Mrs. Ma'am lady will get mad and--and Synny will be disappointed. I--" Feathers flattening, the smaller of the two lowers his head in shame, not wanting to demand something. "I won't leave without you..." He says in a small voice, as if he wasn't older than the dragon infront of him.

Taking a moment, Aloe's tail thumps on the ground, making his friend flinch. "I will leave when I want to. You may stay if you want." He huffs, turning to walk back to camp.

Feathers fluffing as fear and anxiety makes Quetzalcoatl stand on end. The thought of staying in such unfamiliar terrain for a prolonged amount of time makes him wan. Trailing after the only familiar thing on this island, his tail drags on the grassy ground behind him.

((A little later))

Brushing the last bit of shrubbery away, Aloe emerges near the crystal clear waters of the lake. Expression a bit skewed, he tries not to give in as the small coatl trails behind him. Ah, geeze. Quetzy must be so scared. Looking behind him, he stares at the display before him. Low to the ground and prepared to flee at a moment's notice. A sound of discomfort makes its way up his throat as he turns around and sits right near the lake. Quetzalcoatl just stands there, paying more attention to the camp than the sight of light blue water.
((I don't know who to ping, hopefully someone is in camp. ^^''))

Landing abruptly on the ground, a white, small coatl trips over his feet at the hard landing. Panicked stature, he looks left and right as if looking for something. Claws gripping the ground, he lowers his head to take off.

Unfamiliar, unfamiliar, unfamiliar. The thoughts shroud his mind as an unwelcomed, yet familiar ice cold feeling spikes from his stomach. He has been to so many places, why would he be here? Tongue flickering, he stops when he sees the blue of his target's tail. Something akin to relief melts the ice that almost consumed his body. Quickly making his way over to the wildclaw, his claws digs in the ground as he stops.

"AH! Oh, stars! You... uh, startled me." Aloe puts a claw on his chest, looking at the coatl. "Quetzy--Quetzalcoatl, what are you doing here?" He questions, quite put off once he realised that he knew this dragon.

"Mrs. Ma'am lady told me to-to come get you, Arellion is a mess. She--She told me that I needed to, I-I don't know why though." Quetzalcoatl stutters, shaking just a tad.

"Why didn't that nocturne lass come with you?" He prioritizes his friend's sanity over how the thought of leaving left him a bit scared.

"She told m-me I n-n-needed some independence."

Sighing, Aloe turns his head to look in the direction towards camp then back to the wide-eyed coatl. "I'm not leaving, at least not yet. You can go home."

"I-I can't!!" He says, as if the world depended on it.

"Why?" The wildclaw deadpans.

"M-Mrs. Ma'am lady will get mad and--and Synny will be disappointed. I--" Feathers flattening, the smaller of the two lowers his head in shame, not wanting to demand something. "I won't leave without you..." He says in a small voice, as if he wasn't older than the dragon infront of him.

Taking a moment, Aloe's tail thumps on the ground, making his friend flinch. "I will leave when I want to. You may stay if you want." He huffs, turning to walk back to camp.

Feathers fluffing as fear and anxiety makes Quetzalcoatl stand on end. The thought of staying in such unfamiliar terrain for a prolonged amount of time makes him wan. Trailing after the only familiar thing on this island, his tail drags on the grassy ground behind him.

((A little later))

Brushing the last bit of shrubbery away, Aloe emerges near the crystal clear waters of the lake. Expression a bit skewed, he tries not to give in as the small coatl trails behind him. Ah, geeze. Quetzy must be so scared. Looking behind him, he stares at the display before him. Low to the ground and prepared to flee at a moment's notice. A sound of discomfort makes its way up his throat as he turns around and sits right near the lake. Quetzalcoatl just stands there, paying more attention to the camp than the sight of light blue water.
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
((Sorry I haven't been active last post got deleted. And well let's just say timezones fun...))

After a few hours sunlight glistened down from the heavens, -to annoyingly poke rift in the eyes.
As he awoke he squaked beckoning for the other two to follow his walk into the forest and to cut to the shore. Hopefully to find somebody more helpful with this sub quest they seemed to have going on.
((Sorry I haven't been active last post got deleted. And well let's just say timezones fun...))

After a few hours sunlight glistened down from the heavens, -to annoyingly poke rift in the eyes.
As he awoke he squaked beckoning for the other two to follow his walk into the forest and to cut to the shore. Hopefully to find somebody more helpful with this sub quest they seemed to have going on.
Does anybody know where TheInfiHexx has been?
Does anybody know where TheInfiHexx has been?
light_small.pngphebesdragon_by_wowiezowie101-dar9npo.jpglight_small.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33