Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for 1x1 roleplay.
1 2
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
All of my characters are original. Some I have spent years working on. My favourite has been with me for over ten. Most characters are medieval/fantasy, but I do have some for modern, or could be tweaked for modern rps as well. Good amount of male and female as well.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I'm craving a rp with three specific characters of mine. (These will be listed below) I would love to tell you more. They are all medieval/fantasy. So this would involve magic, fantastical beasts and can even throw some gods in there. I'm looking for some fun action packed rp, maybe with some darker themes and romance.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually 1-3 paragraphs depending on what the scene requires. I don't do one lines. You'll get some action and character's thoughts and I do my best to give you something to react to as well.

Average reply speed?
You can expect at least a couple posts a day. If I don't have anything else to do I can do quite a few posts as well.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'm currently looking for a one on one rp over Skype. This won't be over the forums or PM. I'm not on this site often enough to keep that up. But I always have skype with me. Also, I'm fine with pretty much anything happening in the rp.

Would you like to share any additional information?
  • I am in my 20s and would appreciate someone who is on the older end.
  • Again, over Skype only.
  • I enjoy talking, so I might overdo that a bit at first. I like being friends with my rps partners.
  • Please PM me if you want rp (:

About me: Puffeh is a 25 year old, who recently got married. She attended university for a while five years] before realising that was not the degree for her. Now she works at a telecommunications company. Which is a fancy way to say she works at a call centre and helps people with their internet, home phone, tv, cell phone and sometimes their IQ. She has a cat, and two leopard geckos. Reading and writing is a great pass time. Also, she is known for being super sarcastic and having one sided conversations. Super friendly as well, hard to keep that Canadian blood hidden.

Now you know me. I'm super exciting. Now for the characters, even more fun.

Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
All of my characters are original. Some I have spent years working on. My favourite has been with me for over ten. Most characters are medieval/fantasy, but I do have some for modern, or could be tweaked for modern rps as well. Good amount of male and female as well.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I'm craving a rp with three specific characters of mine. (These will be listed below) I would love to tell you more. They are all medieval/fantasy. So this would involve magic, fantastical beasts and can even throw some gods in there. I'm looking for some fun action packed rp, maybe with some darker themes and romance.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually 1-3 paragraphs depending on what the scene requires. I don't do one lines. You'll get some action and character's thoughts and I do my best to give you something to react to as well.

Average reply speed?
You can expect at least a couple posts a day. If I don't have anything else to do I can do quite a few posts as well.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'm currently looking for a one on one rp over Skype. This won't be over the forums or PM. I'm not on this site often enough to keep that up. But I always have skype with me. Also, I'm fine with pretty much anything happening in the rp.

Would you like to share any additional information?
  • I am in my 20s and would appreciate someone who is on the older end.
  • Again, over Skype only.
  • I enjoy talking, so I might overdo that a bit at first. I like being friends with my rps partners.
  • Please PM me if you want rp (:

About me: Puffeh is a 25 year old, who recently got married. She attended university for a while five years] before realising that was not the degree for her. Now she works at a telecommunications company. Which is a fancy way to say she works at a call centre and helps people with their internet, home phone, tv, cell phone and sometimes their IQ. She has a cat, and two leopard geckos. Reading and writing is a great pass time. Also, she is known for being super sarcastic and having one sided conversations. Super friendly as well, hard to keep that Canadian blood hidden.

Now you know me. I'm super exciting. Now for the characters, even more fun.

tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
[center][u]Aff[/u] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/why_me15/Leo_Light_zpsz19aipkk.png[/img][/center] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 16-17* [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi with a strong leaning towards men. [b]Location:[/b] Medieval/Fantasy in Ordinia** [b]Occupation:[/b] Thief [b]Personality:[/b] Very sarcastic and has issues with authority. He's very talented at applying the five finger discount and has no regrets over this. However, behind those sarcastic remarks is a complicated past that is bound to return and cause more issues for him. *I'm fine with aging this character up as well. **I can tweak this character for modern day RPs as well.
Aff

Leo_Light_zpsz19aipkk.png

Sexuality: Bi with a strong leaning towards men.
Personality: Very sarcastic and has issues with authority. He's very talented at applying the five finger discount and has no regrets over this. However, behind those sarcastic remarks is a complicated past that is bound to return and cause more issues for him.

*I'm fine with aging this character up as well.
**I can tweak this character for modern day RPs as well.
[center][u]Kaida[/u] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/why_me15/Art%20By%20Others/Leo_Destial_1usd_3_zpsi4jswsnc.png[/img][/center] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight [b]Location:[/b] Medieval/Fantasy in The Elder Lands [b]Race:[/b] Denoxa [b]Personality:[/b] Kaida is very curious about the humans who live on the other side of the border. She's very outgoing and enjoys exploring around. Kaida is used to doing well on the first try. Which means she can be quite naive and get herself into trouble and not know how to get out of it.
Kaida

Leo_Destial_1usd_3_zpsi4jswsnc.png

Sexuality: Straight
Race: Denoxa
Personality: Kaida is very curious about the humans who live on the other side of the border. She's very outgoing and enjoys exploring around. Kaida is used to doing well on the first try. Which means she can be quite naive and get herself into trouble and not know how to get out of it.
[center][u]Yao[/u] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/why_me15/Leo_Fey_zpsdxoyxc4y.png[/img][/center] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Sexuality:[/b] Demisexual [b]Location:[/b] Medieval/Fantasy [b]Occupation:[/b] Is a healer that lives outside of a small village. [b]Personality:[/b] Yao, while he is a healer, has put up walls preventing people from getting close to him. He doesn't readily trust others, but is willing to help an injured person. Though he does try to avoid conflict, he will stand up for himself and others if he deems it necessary.
Yao

Leo_Fey_zpsdxoyxc4y.png

Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality: Yao, while he is a healer, has put up walls preventing people from getting close to him. He doesn't readily trust others, but is willing to help an injured person. Though he does try to avoid conflict, he will stand up for himself and others if he deems it necessary.
Boop
Boop
Boop de Boop
Boop de Boop
Still looking.
Still looking.
Boop
Boop