Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starships (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Aether crawled out of the transport, the symbol for air darkening on their chest as they took to the air. Aether found what they assumed to be their shuttle due to positioning, and they landed, their claws clacking as they walked to peer at the side of the shuttle. A generic model, but it had been in fact labeled Shuttle #111, the precise shuttle they needed to arrive at in order to proceed to their new station. Aether returned to the front of the back of the shuttle, dipping their head at the beings stationed there, as in a sign of greeting.
"Pleased meet. Aether. Engineer," Aether stated, their tail shifting into a feather-like appearance for no exact reason. The symbol for aether darkened as soon as they spoke, air lightening once again.
Aether crawled out of the transport, the symbol for air darkening on their chest as they took to the air. Aether found what they assumed to be their shuttle due to positioning, and they landed, their claws clacking as they walked to peer at the side of the shuttle. A generic model, but it had been in fact labeled Shuttle #111, the precise shuttle they needed to arrive at in order to proceed to their new station. Aether returned to the front of the back of the shuttle, dipping their head at the beings stationed there, as in a sign of greeting.
"Pleased meet. Aether. Engineer," Aether stated, their tail shifting into a feather-like appearance for no exact reason. The symbol for aether darkened as soon as they spoke, air lightening once again.
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
He eyed the Faceless couriosly " pleased to see you Amygdala, your the first Faceless I've seen if you don't mind me saying, but I hear your species has a knack for knowledge" he checked of Amygdala's name from the clipboard.

He turned at the sound of another voice " it's nice to meet you Aether I believe we have all of our engineers now" e checked off Aethers name
He eyed the Faceless couriosly " pleased to see you Amygdala, your the first Faceless I've seen if you don't mind me saying, but I hear your species has a knack for knowledge" he checked of Amygdala's name from the clipboard.

He turned at the sound of another voice " it's nice to meet you Aether I believe we have all of our engineers now" e checked off Aethers name
PTKpu03.png
@Pokemon18780 @alexxmercer @Tsukii @Radioactivepup @NekoTheKat @rosadraconis @BlackCosmos @dividedAnimus @burnmoon @Pymn @jamesheller

Kalaziel twitched slightly as she made certain her human form was complete, silver curls cascading around her shoulders.

She hurried towards her new life as a ship mate, carefully making sure her silver eyes were gleaming just as they should. Yes.. she did look quite like a human in this sense. Most would just assume her one, if not for the gem set in her forehead marking her as a 'Demon.'

She had taken the transport tubes to the shipyard rather than taking a hoverbike or something. it would be far easier to not be noticed on the streets that way.

Ah, what a lovely place this was, the shipyard was a thing of beauty. Out of all things in the galaxy she supposed she appreciated this place the most.

A delicate incline of her head as she saw the Captain of the ship awaiting her arrival. or so she assumed the human before the ship was the captain.

As a 'Demon' her kind was known for their universal gift with languages, most of them acting as translators for others. it had something to do with the fact that they could read the emotions of others around them.

"Greetings." her voice was smooth and rich like chocolate. "I am Kalaziel, the ship gunner."
@Pokemon18780 @alexxmercer @Tsukii @Radioactivepup @NekoTheKat @rosadraconis @BlackCosmos @dividedAnimus @burnmoon @Pymn @jamesheller

Kalaziel twitched slightly as she made certain her human form was complete, silver curls cascading around her shoulders.

She hurried towards her new life as a ship mate, carefully making sure her silver eyes were gleaming just as they should. Yes.. she did look quite like a human in this sense. Most would just assume her one, if not for the gem set in her forehead marking her as a 'Demon.'

She had taken the transport tubes to the shipyard rather than taking a hoverbike or something. it would be far easier to not be noticed on the streets that way.

Ah, what a lovely place this was, the shipyard was a thing of beauty. Out of all things in the galaxy she supposed she appreciated this place the most.

A delicate incline of her head as she saw the Captain of the ship awaiting her arrival. or so she assumed the human before the ship was the captain.

As a 'Demon' her kind was known for their universal gift with languages, most of them acting as translators for others. it had something to do with the fact that they could read the emotions of others around them.

"Greetings." her voice was smooth and rich like chocolate. "I am Kalaziel, the ship gunner."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
As Luna continued exploring the base, she arrived at the plot that designated shuttle 111 and a human standing underneath it along with a Faceless - eh, the creature was probably at least a neutral one, if it wasn't passive. Her antennae standing up with excitement, the insectoid approached the shuttle, wondering what sights she'd see out in the galaxy.
As Luna continued exploring the base, she arrived at the plot that designated shuttle 111 and a human standing underneath it along with a Faceless - eh, the creature was probably at least a neutral one, if it wasn't passive. Her antennae standing up with excitement, the insectoid approached the shuttle, wondering what sights she'd see out in the galaxy.
BcRJQQl.png
" nice to meet you Kalaziel, I would have thought you human if not for the gem" he tapped his forehead. He turned to everyone who was here currently " just a slight briefing, I'm not sure what will be out there,but if it comes down to it I'll show everyone how to hold a blaster, if they don't know already" he checked Kalaziel's name off the list
" nice to meet you Kalaziel, I would have thought you human if not for the gem" he tapped his forehead. He turned to everyone who was here currently " just a slight briefing, I'm not sure what will be out there,but if it comes down to it I'll show everyone how to hold a blaster, if they don't know already" he checked Kalaziel's name off the list
PTKpu03.png
@jamesheller

((i hate to do this but i think im gonna hve to pull out,,, i'm already overwhelmed by the number of responses,,,i had 20 pings in 2 hours
@jamesheller

((i hate to do this but i think im gonna hve to pull out,,, i'm already overwhelmed by the number of responses,,,i had 20 pings in 2 hours

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Tsukik

(( ok I'm sorry to here that :(. Have fun in other rp's though!))
@Tsukik

(( ok I'm sorry to here that :(. Have fun in other rp's though!))
PTKpu03.png
Zeus let out a grunt as he stared down as his three-fingered hand. It would be hard to work a blaster with only a talon. Besides his natural defenses sort of did the job for him. Being a "spitter" plus his tail. Most humans didn't even dare mess with him unless they had some grade-A military weapon to cower behind. Zeus knew there was more then humans out there, however Zeus trusted every single other fellow alien more then he would ever trust humanity.
Zeus let out a grunt as he stared down as his three-fingered hand. It would be hard to work a blaster with only a talon. Besides his natural defenses sort of did the job for him. Being a "spitter" plus his tail. Most humans didn't even dare mess with him unless they had some grade-A military weapon to cower behind. Zeus knew there was more then humans out there, however Zeus trusted every single other fellow alien more then he would ever trust humanity.
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png

Kalaziel shrugged. "My people did mold their alternate forms off of humans, so i suppose i should thank you for that compliment." She gave the Captain a gentle smile, eyes glimmering like starlight.

"I do hope we will get along and that you do not hold any hatred for my race. We did cause quite a bit of trouble for your race after all."

She turned to the others who she saw gathered in that place, eyeing them in interest. Amygdala in general was a person of interest... having a creature around with a similar monster form would be.. quite interesting to interact with. They might actually be able to become good friends.

"It is a pleasure." Kalaziel greeted the faceless with a gentle bow.

Kalaziel shrugged. "My people did mold their alternate forms off of humans, so i suppose i should thank you for that compliment." She gave the Captain a gentle smile, eyes glimmering like starlight.

"I do hope we will get along and that you do not hold any hatred for my race. We did cause quite a bit of trouble for your race after all."

She turned to the others who she saw gathered in that place, eyeing them in interest. Amygdala in general was a person of interest... having a creature around with a similar monster form would be.. quite interesting to interact with. They might actually be able to become good friends.

"It is a pleasure." Kalaziel greeted the faceless with a gentle bow.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Dosne looked at Kalaziel " what done is done, we're all s team now" he motioned to everyone
Dosne looked at Kalaziel " what done is done, we're all s team now" he motioned to everyone
PTKpu03.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13