Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lesser Gods (2 spot open!)
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
Name: Thorn Species: Tundra Personality: Loyal, but stubborn, quiet and agressive. She has a better memory then most Tundras. Thorn thinks bogsneaks aren't "real" dragons, as they weren't created by a deity. She dislikes Glacier. Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=35&auth=d451bd0b9ce9f9e3e771ff861410adb551377a4f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Familiar (If any): [item=rosetail] Other: Looks like a fun RP! Also, sorry about triple-ping.
Name: Thorn
Species: Tundra
Personality: Loyal, but stubborn, quiet and agressive. She has a better memory then most Tundras. Thorn thinks bogsneaks aren't "real" dragons, as they weren't created by a deity. She dislikes Glacier.
Appearance:
dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=35&auth=d451bd0b9ce9f9e3e771ff861410adb551377a4f&dummyext=prev.png
Familiar (If any): Rosetail
Other: Looks like a fun RP! Also, sorry about triple-ping.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Pippypip20

Aaaaand we have our nature! I'll put you in right now!
@Pippypip20

Aaaaand we have our nature! I'll put you in right now!
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@SlothToast

Ok, so, I need a bio from you soon, Or I might have to boot you. I'm sorry my friend, but I have someone who wants the Arcanist spot, and I Can't hold it for you forever. you got 4 days.

@Pippypip20

Thanks for the friendly bump! :)
@SlothToast

Ok, so, I need a bio from you soon, Or I might have to boot you. I'm sorry my friend, but I have someone who wants the Arcanist spot, and I Can't hold it for you forever. you got 4 days.

@Pippypip20

Thanks for the friendly bump! :)
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
[size=2]@Dragonwolfpup Sorry about that! Here it is. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=13&auth=3924b8d755d5a51c1448c103bff1c8339b4f2082&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Name: Peony Species: Fae Personality: Peony definitely isn't the strongest of the group, but she could be considered the most intelligent. Gifted with The Arcanist's endless curiousity, it has led her into many foolish situations. She knows all of Sornieth's history and can recite it at a moments notice, much to many other's irritation. She isn't biased against any of the others. Appearance: ^ Familiar: Magenta [item=corundum chameleon] Other:
@Dragonwolfpup Sorry about that! Here it is.
dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=13&auth=3924b8d755d5a51c1448c103bff1c8339b4f2082&dummyext=prev.png
Name: Peony
Species: Fae
Personality:
Peony definitely isn't the strongest of the group, but she could be considered the most intelligent. Gifted with The Arcanist's endless curiousity, it has led her into many foolish situations. She knows all of Sornieth's history and can recite it at a moments notice, much to many other's irritation. She isn't biased against any of the others.
Appearance: ^
Familiar: Magenta
Corundum Chameleon
Other:
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@SlothToast

Perfect! I'll add you in now! :3
@SlothToast

Perfect! I'll add you in now! :3
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
Up!
Up!
I present to you ultimate dad friend Name: Broc Species: Guardian Personality: A rather family orientated dragon, Broc is a kind, calm, selfless, caring, down to earth man who would happily be there for you when you need it. He's that big stone rock whose shoulder you can cry on. He has a big thing against violence & his peaceful ways can often get in the way of things. He can become very clingy & very depended on others very quickly as he has major abandoned issues. He's a very emotional man himself whose's big heart it's prime to tears rather quickly. Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=1&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=53&auth=2b2ac2276948b9caa9b8c436826eae6ed12e7fe2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Familiar (If any): [item=animated statue] A genderless odd creature by the name of Zeth, the creature itself seems to be a golem of some kind, its quite tall to standing around half the height of it's master. Its rather cold & personality wise could be stated as a literal rock. Other: ~I hope y'all like terrible puns because he'll be doing dad jokes 2/4/7 ~Has a soft spot for gems & other shiny pieces of metal. ~His charge is his friends & family.
I present to you ultimate dad friend

Name: Broc

Species: Guardian

Personality:
A rather family orientated dragon, Broc is a kind, calm, selfless, caring, down to earth man who would happily be there for you when you need it. He's that big stone rock whose shoulder you can cry on. He has a big thing against violence & his peaceful ways can often get in the way of things. He can become very clingy & very depended on others very quickly as he has major abandoned issues. He's a very emotional man himself whose's big heart it's prime to tears rather quickly.

Appearance:
dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=1&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=53&auth=2b2ac2276948b9caa9b8c436826eae6ed12e7fe2&dummyext=prev.png

Familiar (If any):
Animated Statue
A genderless odd creature by the name of Zeth, the creature itself seems to be a golem of some kind, its quite tall to standing around half the height of it's master. Its rather cold & personality wise could be stated as a literal rock.

Other:
~I hope y'all like terrible puns because he'll be doing dad jokes 2/4/7
~Has a soft spot for gems & other shiny pieces of metal.
~His charge is his friends & family.
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@8BitFey

And we have our earth lesser God!! :) I'll put you in now!
@8BitFey

And we have our earth lesser God!! :) I'll put you in now!
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
1 2 3 4 5