Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Day at the Beach {Close}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
(This thread is kind of meant to be short but we'll see how that goes :3 ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2573&tab=dragon&did=180724][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1808/180724_350.png[/img][/url] Walking lightly on the wet sand, Jasper looked around with keen eyes. Even with his armor on, he was quiet and aware of his surrounds. While he wanted to go to a place with stronger Beasts, he was convinced that spending a day at the beach would be good for him! While he'll never admit it, this place was nice. With the waves crashing against the land and the smell of salt was calming... [i]'Weeeeeee!!"[/i] Groaning within himself, he watch his battle partner zipped by him. Shaking his head a little, he picked up his pace to catch up to her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2573&tab=dragon&did=1102951][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11030/1102951_350.png[/img][/url] Bellatrix was pretty hyper today. It was her idea to come here, after much complaining about he has no fun left in his body while, as she put it, "Grinding in this old stinky oily workshop." He disagreed and now he's here at the beach, wondering how he was agreed to this.
(This thread is kind of meant to be short but we'll see how that goes :3 )

180724_350.png

Walking lightly on the wet sand, Jasper looked around with keen eyes. Even with his armor on, he was quiet and aware of his surrounds. While he wanted to go to a place with stronger Beasts, he was convinced that spending a day at the beach would be good for him! While he'll never admit it, this place was nice. With the waves crashing against the land and the smell of salt was calming...

'Weeeeeee!!"

Groaning within himself, he watch his battle partner zipped by him. Shaking his head a little, he picked up his pace to catch up to her.

1102951_350.png

Bellatrix was pretty hyper today. It was her idea to come here, after much complaining about he has no fun left in his body while, as she put it, "Grinding in this old stinky oily workshop." He disagreed and now he's here at the beach, wondering how he was agreed to this.
46W59DT.png
( Anyone interested? :Dc )
( Anyone interested? :Dc )
46W59DT.png
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist eeyyy I'm down for joining in if you don't mind! :0 where on Sornieth are they, though? ))
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist eeyyy I'm down for joining in if you don't mind! :0 where on Sornieth are they, though? ))
( @alienbirb I don't mind none hun. They're at the Redrock Cove. Got the inspiration when I was grinding there. )
( @alienbirb I don't mind none hun. They're at the Redrock Cove. Got the inspiration when I was grinding there. )
46W59DT.png
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist aaahh I see also in case you need it, a tl;dr on Lazuli's lore is that she's a stoic but awkward clan leader with a tendency to wander a lot )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15120808][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/151209/15120808p.png[/img][/url] Lazuli has been flying for quite some time, now. She's on one of her solo outings - Pumpkin is tasked with other matters back at the airships by the Twisting Crescendo. The skies are calm and interestingly enough, there are no Raptorik to be seen or encountered. A good sign, as Lazuli wasn't really in the mood for their nonsense right now. She surveys the beach below her: it's a quaint little cove with reddish-brown rock cliffs and formations looming over the water's edge. A perfect spot for a quick break. Lazuli floats downward and lands quietly in the sand. Not too far off, there are two other dragons there. What are they up to? "Hello, there, fellow travelers." Lazuli wanders over, raising a hand in greeting. "What brings you here?"
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist aaahh I see

also in case you need it, a tl;dr on Lazuli's lore is that she's a stoic but awkward clan leader with a tendency to wander a lot ))

15120808p.png
Lazuli has been flying for quite some time, now. She's on one of her solo outings - Pumpkin is tasked with other matters back at the airships by the Twisting Crescendo. The skies are calm and interestingly enough, there are no Raptorik to be seen or encountered. A good sign, as Lazuli wasn't really in the mood for their nonsense right now.

She surveys the beach below her: it's a quaint little cove with reddish-brown rock cliffs and formations looming over the water's edge. A perfect spot for a quick break. Lazuli floats downward and lands quietly in the sand. Not too far off, there are two other dragons there. What are they up to?

"Hello, there, fellow travelers." Lazuli wanders over, raising a hand in greeting. "What brings you here?"
@alienbirb

Just as Jasper was about to completely calm down the spastic dragon, they both heard another's voice. Bellatrix popped her head around Jasper's shoulder and gasped. A New (Possible) Dragon Friend!!!

Launching herself into the air and rocketed over to the Skydancer, the young dragon Warrior squeaked out a

"HI!!" Then She wiggled in place, waiting excitedly for a reply.

Groaning, this time outwardly, Jasper quickly trotted up to the pair. He needed to find out what she has been eating.
@alienbirb

Just as Jasper was about to completely calm down the spastic dragon, they both heard another's voice. Bellatrix popped her head around Jasper's shoulder and gasped. A New (Possible) Dragon Friend!!!

Launching herself into the air and rocketed over to the Skydancer, the young dragon Warrior squeaked out a

"HI!!" Then She wiggled in place, waiting excitedly for a reply.

Groaning, this time outwardly, Jasper quickly trotted up to the pair. He needed to find out what she has been eating.
46W59DT.png
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist could I perhaps join? ))
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist could I perhaps join? ))
( @SapphireLizard If alienbirb is ok with it I can possible squeeze another in before closing it to private )
( @SapphireLizard If alienbirb is ok with it I can possible squeeze another in before closing it to private )
46W59DT.png
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist Ah alright!

@alienbirb would you mind at all if I joined in? ))
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist Ah alright!

@alienbirb would you mind at all if I joined in? ))
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist @SapphireLizard I'm cool with that! Shall I post again or should I let SapphireLizard make a first post?

also whoops sorry about the wait! I was at dinner ))
(( @VeeVeeTheArtist @SapphireLizard I'm cool with that! Shall I post again or should I let SapphireLizard make a first post?

also whoops sorry about the wait! I was at dinner ))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11