Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Δ Gravity Falls RP Δ
1 2 3 4 5
Did this die?
Did this die?
r7LsxK2.png
{}I hope not!! ;o; I was waiting for Dip dop.{}
{}I hope not!! ;o; I was waiting for Dip dop.{}
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

tumblr_inline_o0sutyAgvb1tfmvub_250.png
ahhhhh it speaks!!!!!! im wondering if Dippy forgot D:
ahhhhh it speaks!!!!!! im wondering if Dippy forgot D:
r7LsxK2.png
{}Maybe we should ping them?{}
{}Maybe we should ping them?{}
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

((Oh yikes sorry D': I didn't know it was my turn aaaahhhh I apologize!
I'll reply tomorrow, had a big day today! Pinging myself so I don't forget!
Sorry again ;w; ))
@SilvestrisDream
((Oh yikes sorry D': I didn't know it was my turn aaaahhhh I apologize!
I'll reply tomorrow, had a big day today! Pinging myself so I don't forget!
Sorry again ;w; ))
@SilvestrisDream
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@SilvestrisDream {}ok!! :D No worries.{}
@SilvestrisDream {}ok!! :D No worries.{}
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

he forgot? xD
he forgot? xD
r7LsxK2.png
(Nope, just a bit busy :'33 But now I've replied so yay!)

Dipper had nodded to his great uncle, staying behind him and readying his crossbow by loading another bolt into it. The hounds were fewer now, but they still kept coming after them both, and they had to stay alert at all times.
Suddenly, however, he was pushed forward as Ford was attacked by one of the beasts, falling on his back. The teenager turned around, taken aback for a quick second before aiming, ready to fire his weapon. From all sides, hounds came charging at them, maws opened.
There was no way they would leave this place unwounded.
... Or at least, that would've been the case had Bill not intervened. Lowering his weapon in surprise, the young boy watched the dream demon attack the dogs with blue flames, burning their flesh and the already sparse clumps of fur; he then opened a portal, continuously attacking the monsters to make them retreat towards the breach.
Soon, there wasn't anymore nightmarish dogs in the vicinity. It was then that Bill closed the portal, making sure they would never come back.
Dipper let out a gasp, suddenly realizing that he had held his breathing during the whole scene. Letting his crossbow fall to the ground in relief, he came closer to Ford.
- Are you ok, Grunkle Ford?
He held out his hand in a helping gesture, though his attention was drawn to Bill as the demon spoke. His words, nonchalant despite the gravity of the situation, cause the young boy to feel the sting of anger. He was the one that had caused this; they had almost gotten severely hurt because of his portal, they had worried and feared for their lives, and yet he was simply going away like this?
Typical, coming from Bill. Of course, he shouldn't be surprised, but that didn't stop him from feeling bitter.
(Nope, just a bit busy :'33 But now I've replied so yay!)

Dipper had nodded to his great uncle, staying behind him and readying his crossbow by loading another bolt into it. The hounds were fewer now, but they still kept coming after them both, and they had to stay alert at all times.
Suddenly, however, he was pushed forward as Ford was attacked by one of the beasts, falling on his back. The teenager turned around, taken aback for a quick second before aiming, ready to fire his weapon. From all sides, hounds came charging at them, maws opened.
There was no way they would leave this place unwounded.
... Or at least, that would've been the case had Bill not intervened. Lowering his weapon in surprise, the young boy watched the dream demon attack the dogs with blue flames, burning their flesh and the already sparse clumps of fur; he then opened a portal, continuously attacking the monsters to make them retreat towards the breach.
Soon, there wasn't anymore nightmarish dogs in the vicinity. It was then that Bill closed the portal, making sure they would never come back.
Dipper let out a gasp, suddenly realizing that he had held his breathing during the whole scene. Letting his crossbow fall to the ground in relief, he came closer to Ford.
- Are you ok, Grunkle Ford?
He held out his hand in a helping gesture, though his attention was drawn to Bill as the demon spoke. His words, nonchalant despite the gravity of the situation, cause the young boy to feel the sting of anger. He was the one that had caused this; they had almost gotten severely hurt because of his portal, they had worried and feared for their lives, and yet he was simply going away like this?
Typical, coming from Bill. Of course, he shouldn't be surprised, but that didn't stop him from feeling bitter.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Ford nodded and took the boy's help. "Yes. Thank you, Dipper. You did a great job." He stood and patted him on the head. He was grateful to have a family member like Dipper.
Ford looked at Bill. He had caused this and left them to clean it up. It was unacceptable.
"Bill, would you mind explaining why you left us to clean up your mistake? We could have died. Unlike you, we are not immortal. So please tell us!" He was getting riled up. When family was in danger, Ford was protective. He needed to keep his family safe. It was almost like it was his job. He didn't want to be alone again.
Ford nodded and took the boy's help. "Yes. Thank you, Dipper. You did a great job." He stood and patted him on the head. He was grateful to have a family member like Dipper.
Ford looked at Bill. He had caused this and left them to clean it up. It was unacceptable.
"Bill, would you mind explaining why you left us to clean up your mistake? We could have died. Unlike you, we are not immortal. So please tell us!" He was getting riled up. When family was in danger, Ford was protective. He needed to keep his family safe. It was almost like it was his job. He didn't want to be alone again.
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

(YAY this lives once again xD)

When he was in his normal form he heard Ford speak he then turned his head sideways and glared at Ford,
"I never left you... I did come back and they are gone... Besides I would not let them kill you.. because if they did I would have no one left to mess with..."
He started to laugh and turned around looking at them.
"Next time remember the warning I give you... it could save your life."
He then opened a portal and went into it disappearing along with the portal.
(YAY this lives once again xD)

When he was in his normal form he heard Ford speak he then turned his head sideways and glared at Ford,
"I never left you... I did come back and they are gone... Besides I would not let them kill you.. because if they did I would have no one left to mess with..."
He started to laugh and turned around looking at them.
"Next time remember the warning I give you... it could save your life."
He then opened a portal and went into it disappearing along with the portal.
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5