Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Δ Gravity Falls RP Δ
1 2 3 4 5
{}Sorry! ;o;{}

Stanford was annoyed at the triangle's obvious ignorance of him. If he was hearing him right, he had opened a portal and not taken responsibility. Typical Bill..
He groaned and rubbed his face with a hand. "I cannot believe him... He leaves all his problems to us. Looks like I am going searching today." He was uncertain on what type of beasts were unleashed, but he guessed it couldn't be good.
{}Sorry! ;o;{}

Stanford was annoyed at the triangle's obvious ignorance of him. If he was hearing him right, he had opened a portal and not taken responsibility. Typical Bill..
He groaned and rubbed his face with a hand. "I cannot believe him... He leaves all his problems to us. Looks like I am going searching today." He was uncertain on what type of beasts were unleashed, but he guessed it couldn't be good.
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

tumblr_inline_o0sutyAgvb1tfmvub_250.png
Dipper watched Bill disappear from the Shack; normally, he would've felt better, but the demon's words stayed around, their sinister meaning very much present in the room.
The young boy looked at his great uncle - obviously he was feeling the same.
- Grunckle Ford, do you think he's telling the truth? he asked.
Bill was known for being able to manipulate and deceive others; what if he had invented everything just to scare them off and make them worry for fun? It sounded like something he could easily do.
Dipper watched Bill disappear from the Shack; normally, he would've felt better, but the demon's words stayed around, their sinister meaning very much present in the room.
The young boy looked at his great uncle - obviously he was feeling the same.
- Grunckle Ford, do you think he's telling the truth? he asked.
Bill was known for being able to manipulate and deceive others; what if he had invented everything just to scare them off and make them worry for fun? It sounded like something he could easily do.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Stanford thought for a moment. He rose from his chair.
"I do not believe he is lying, but I do believe he did this just to cause us trouble." He sighed. "I need to go to the lab to gather weapons. If he is telling the truth we have some creatures to hunt." He nodded.
"Are you coming with?" He asked from the doorway.
Stanford thought for a moment. He rose from his chair.
"I do not believe he is lying, but I do believe he did this just to cause us trouble." He sighed. "I need to go to the lab to gather weapons. If he is telling the truth we have some creatures to hunt." He nodded.
"Are you coming with?" He asked from the doorway.
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

(It ok I forgive you XD nah it ok it happens sometimes autocorrect all and bck to the phone so yay)

Bill was out in the woods trying to find the monsters when he realized he can change forms, so he went and changed to being a human, he then summoned a mirror and saw himself,
"Well well well Bill you looking dashing as ever if I do say so myself, now onto finding the dogs I unleashed before they do hurt someone, Wait why am I saying this,"
He then remember what happen last time he unleashed the dogs, they went crazy and kinda attacked anything that looked human.
"Stupid Pinetree didn't even tell me about them, I knew he saw them just didn't trust me when I could be saving their lives now,"
He then went off towards were he unleashed them in case they returned
(It ok I forgive you XD nah it ok it happens sometimes autocorrect all and bck to the phone so yay)

Bill was out in the woods trying to find the monsters when he realized he can change forms, so he went and changed to being a human, he then summoned a mirror and saw himself,
"Well well well Bill you looking dashing as ever if I do say so myself, now onto finding the dogs I unleashed before they do hurt someone, Wait why am I saying this,"
He then remember what happen last time he unleashed the dogs, they went crazy and kinda attacked anything that looked human.
"Stupid Pinetree didn't even tell me about them, I knew he saw them just didn't trust me when I could be saving their lives now,"
He then went off towards were he unleashed them in case they returned
r7LsxK2.png
*Bill starts to dance*
this is not part of rp im just wondering if you guys are alive? i will delete this later so it don't crowd the fourm xD
*Bill starts to dance*
this is not part of rp im just wondering if you guys are alive? i will delete this later so it don't crowd the fourm xD
r7LsxK2.png
{}Waitin' for Silvestris to reply. XD{}
{}Waitin' for Silvestris to reply. XD{}
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

(oh well *jeopardy music plays* catchy XD)
(oh well *jeopardy music plays* catchy XD)
r7LsxK2.png
(Whoops sorry guys D': please forgive me, I'll reply right away!)

Dipper nodded. His great uncle's words made sense; Bill would be the kind to unleash some sort of monsters just to mess with them.
He hadn't seen anything unusual while in the forest today, but that didn't mean those beasts - whatever they were - didn't exist. They could be hiding, or somewhere else.
He couldn't help but feel like their troubles had just started.
At Ford's question, he cheered up a little - he always enjoyed the scientist's company.
- Of course! he answered, making his way with his great uncle to the basement. If there was anything he could do to help, he would do it.
(Whoops sorry guys D': please forgive me, I'll reply right away!)

Dipper nodded. His great uncle's words made sense; Bill would be the kind to unleash some sort of monsters just to mess with them.
He hadn't seen anything unusual while in the forest today, but that didn't mean those beasts - whatever they were - didn't exist. They could be hiding, or somewhere else.
He couldn't help but feel like their troubles had just started.
At Ford's question, he cheered up a little - he always enjoyed the scientist's company.
- Of course! he answered, making his way with his great uncle to the basement. If there was anything he could do to help, he would do it.
{}You are fine!!! <3 {}

As they ventured down into the lab, Stanford thought on what kind of creatures would be waiting for them. He sighed.
Once they reached the lab, he unlocked a cabinet filled with weapons. He grabbed a crossbow and his ray gun. "I am not sure what we are going to be dealing with." He pulled on his gloves and put the crossbow on his back and the ray gun in his holster. "But I hope it is nothing too dangerous."
He handed a crossbow along with arrows to Dipper. "You can aim, right?"
{}You are fine!!! <3 {}

As they ventured down into the lab, Stanford thought on what kind of creatures would be waiting for them. He sighed.
Once they reached the lab, he unlocked a cabinet filled with weapons. He grabbed a crossbow and his ray gun. "I am not sure what we are going to be dealing with." He pulled on his gloves and put the crossbow on his back and the ray gun in his holster. "But I hope it is nothing too dangerous."
He handed a crossbow along with arrows to Dipper. "You can aim, right?"
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

Dipper nodded, taking the crossbow and arrows in his hands; their weight suddenly made him realize the situation they were in.
- Yes, I think I'll be fine with this, he replied to Ford, placing the weapon carefully on his back. He had never shot with a crossbow, but it couldn't be so hard, right? He knew how they worked, and he could do some basic aiming.
He would be fine.
- I wonder what kind of hell Bill unleashed again, he thought out loud.
Dipper nodded, taking the crossbow and arrows in his hands; their weight suddenly made him realize the situation they were in.
- Yes, I think I'll be fine with this, he replied to Ford, placing the weapon carefully on his back. He had never shot with a crossbow, but it couldn't be so hard, right? He knew how they worked, and he could do some basic aiming.
He would be fine.
- I wonder what kind of hell Bill unleashed again, he thought out loud.
1 2 3 4 5