Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's create a fantasy world!
1 2 3 4
Mhmm.
Mhmm.
Is there any known fae you love more than others?
Is there any known fae you love more than others?
10.jpg
@Sevenxfractured
I am interested in this project. So you kind of plan for a world with supernatural and magical elements but also a strong focus on humans/people.
I am always interested in the struggles of humans and how it makes and breaks them but also in how people deal with supernatural in a societal and political sense. Honestly, everytime I create a fantasy world it has a ton of geopolitical stuff in it, I can't resist it.
Do you have any preferences or plans for your world?
@Sevenxfractured
I am interested in this project. So you kind of plan for a world with supernatural and magical elements but also a strong focus on humans/people.
I am always interested in the struggles of humans and how it makes and breaks them but also in how people deal with supernatural in a societal and political sense. Honestly, everytime I create a fantasy world it has a ton of geopolitical stuff in it, I can't resist it.
Do you have any preferences or plans for your world?
@Livendery

Honestly there are so many fae to choose from, I love Vampires, Lycanthropes, Liches, Succubi, Incubi, Specters, Wraiths,Fairies, Kitsune, Nekomata, Bakaneko etc. These mythical creatures, beings and monsters are all so fascinating.

@Armonium

I'm gathering a consensus for what the world is going to be comprised of, the skeletal phase, of creatures, foliage and topography.
@Livendery

Honestly there are so many fae to choose from, I love Vampires, Lycanthropes, Liches, Succubi, Incubi, Specters, Wraiths,Fairies, Kitsune, Nekomata, Bakaneko etc. These mythical creatures, beings and monsters are all so fascinating.

@Armonium

I'm gathering a consensus for what the world is going to be comprised of, the skeletal phase, of creatures, foliage and topography.
@Sevenxfracture

I know. I love to have caladrius in this. Caladrius is awesome white bird, that could predict if someone would survive or not.
@Sevenxfracture

I know. I love to have caladrius in this. Caladrius is awesome white bird, that could predict if someone would survive or not.
10.jpg
May I join?
All the RPs I was part of died. :(

I think perhaps some magically innate humans and some magically inert ones could create an interesting atmosphere,
May I join?
All the RPs I was part of died. :(

I think perhaps some magically innate humans and some magically inert ones could create an interesting atmosphere,
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@Livendery

I think that would be a lovely addition, now after naming a few creatures we can talk about the worlds terrain and foliage.

@SeaGodling

Certainly! Please feel free to add your own thoughts.
@Livendery

I think that would be a lovely addition, now after naming a few creatures we can talk about the worlds terrain and foliage.

@SeaGodling

Certainly! Please feel free to add your own thoughts.
@Sevenxfracured

I think we can use creatures not often used like Akhlut, Chamrosh, Criosphinx, Ibong Adarna, Kirin, Leokampoi, Mishibizhiw and Pyrausta. We can choose like four if you want.
@Sevenxfracured

I think we can use creatures not often used like Akhlut, Chamrosh, Criosphinx, Ibong Adarna, Kirin, Leokampoi, Mishibizhiw and Pyrausta. We can choose like four if you want.
10.jpg
@Livendery

I've only heard of Kirin from that list, I will research them. They sound interesting.
@Livendery

I've only heard of Kirin from that list, I will research them. They sound interesting.
@Sevenxfractured

They are. The lesser known ones are abit more interesting to me.
@Sevenxfractured

They are. The lesser known ones are abit more interesting to me.
10.jpg
1 2 3 4